I HATE SPORTS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Urgent! Sports Suck forum is back up!

+9
GodhandRomo
Big Fat Heretic
Sinead
The Imperialist
Mrs. Earl
Earl
Brigan
Skul
HugeFanOfBadReligion
13 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Urgent! Sports Suck forum is back up! - Page 4 Empty Re: Urgent! Sports Suck forum is back up!

Post by Skul Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:00 am

Oh, I've been posting it quite a few times under different names. Partly to get answers, partly to troll him. Razz Even sometimes posted in the guestbook, which can no longer be posted to, at the time of writing. Well, you can write a message, but it doesn't appear. Don't know if Ray needs to approve them, but I've not see any new posts for a while.

Sorry, Raymond, but as Ozzy Osbourne once sang: I'm not going away!

Urgent! Sports Suck forum is back up! - Page 4 HU9ot9i
Skul
Skul
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

https://ihatesports.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Urgent! Sports Suck forum is back up! - Page 4 Empty Re: Urgent! Sports Suck forum is back up!

Post by Earl Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:57 am

Terry Jones should realize that breaking wind on the Internet simply isn't proper.   Embarassed  Evil or Very Mad It doesn't matter if Ray can smell it or not.   Razz  Wink

By the way, I love that benevolent, all-knowing gorilla. I still don't know what jimmies are. Not sure I want to know. Smile

But along with every schoolchild, we all know this undeniable truth: Ray is -- uh, never mind!
Earl
Earl

Back to top Go down

Post by Skul Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:44 pm

Earl wrote:Terry Jones should realize that breaking wind on the Internet simply isn't proper.   Embarassed  Evil or Very Mad It doesn't matter if Ray can smell it or not.   Razz  Wink

Nobody else has any idea what you're talking about. Laughing

By the way, I love that benevolent, all-knowing gorilla.  I still don't know what jimmies are.  Not sure I want to know.   Smile

To have your jimmies rustled is to say you're annoyed by something or someone. Actually, it's even in the description of our Political Rants & Raves board.

There's a page that can describe it much better than I can, along with a video — Know Your Meme: That Really Rustled My Jimmies

Embedded video if it doesn't work on the page/you're too lazy to click the link/you've been taken over by a seed pod/your jimmies have been rustled:

But along with every schoolchild, we all know this undeniable truth:  Ray is -- uh, never mind!

A rather unpleasant personage?
Skul
Skul
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

https://ihatesports.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by davethehammer Fri May 08, 2015 11:58 pm

The Imperialist wrote:
GodhandRomo wrote:Sorry, I'm too busy banging cute girls to have gay sex with men.  I'll leave all of that shit to you

Personal attacks AND off topic. My oh my. Possible homophobic undertones too to add to the whole mess. While FatMan can get quite word heavy on his own antics, you are not helping. I don't agree with FatMan on quite a few issues as evident in the original sportsuck.org forums, I will not resort to underhanded tactics like this. And FatMan, personally you don't need to aggravate yourself over this, probably not good for anyone especially yourself unless you find pleasure in spewing vitriol at idiots. Now that I said that, I don't mind it myself, but manners either way.

To stay on topic, sportssuck.org is as inactive as as a horse that was whipped to death.

so is here
davethehammer
davethehammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Earl Sat May 09, 2015 4:43 pm

You're correct to a large degree, but there still has been a lot more activity in this forum than in Ray's in the last week or so.  You may have missed it.  You just need to look in the right places.  I'm referring to the following two topics:

https://ihatesports.forumotion.com/t172-study-kids-bullied-in-gym-sports-avoid-future-activity

(Scroll down the first page to the post I submitted on April 26.  That post precipitated the recent activity in this topic.)

https://ihatesports.forumotion.com/t262-in-response-to-mrs-earl-from-the-topic-titled-study-kids-bullied-in-gym-sports-avoid-future-activity

(This topic was started on May 2.  It is a continuation of the recent activity that has been posted at the first link.)

There has been considerably more activity in these two topics than in the entirety of Ray's restored forum at www.sportssuck.org.

If you're willing, you and I could create some activity of our own.  I'd be interested in how you came across Ray's website and Skul's forum.  You could tell us why you're interested in forums of this sort.  The term "sports hater" is actually rather vague.  Different so-called "sports haters" have different views and perspectives.  You could tell us exactly what your objections are to sports, or what particular aspects of sports culture bore, annoy, or anger you.  I, in turn, would be willing to respond to your posts; and I'd also express my own views.

I'm frequently not available to reply immediately, but I will eventually get back to you.  I am interested in what you have to say, and I do appreciate your contribution.

Earl
Earl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4