I HATE SPORTS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Urgent! Sports Suck forum is back up!

+9
GodhandRomo
Big Fat Heretic
Sinead
The Imperialist
Mrs. Earl
Earl
Brigan
Skul
HugeFanOfBadReligion
13 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Urgent! Sports Suck forum is back up! Empty Urgent! Sports Suck forum is back up!

Post by HugeFanOfBadReligion Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:46 pm

http://www.sportssuck.org/index.php

I just saw this now as I checked my email and saw a message to notify me that a post was made in a thread I had previously posted in. I have no idea what this means or what Ray's intentions are, this is all very surprising. As far as I can see, the only post that has been made is by Ray, and it doesn't address the deletion of the forum.
HugeFanOfBadReligion
HugeFanOfBadReligion

Back to top Go down

Urgent! Sports Suck forum is back up! Empty Re: Urgent! Sports Suck forum is back up!

Post by Skul Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:18 pm

Skul
Skul
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

https://ihatesports.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Urgent! Sports Suck forum is back up! Empty Re: Urgent! Sports Suck forum is back up!

Post by Brigan Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:45 pm

Notable changes are Skul's and Earl's Moderator/Admin rank has been removed.

upon posting this happened.

Urgent! Sports Suck forum is back up! F7eb01e757c418421f00aa5dccb9fb20
Brigan
Brigan
Familiar Face

Back to top Go down

Post by HugeFanOfBadReligion Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:57 pm

I guess we can rule out Ray having a change in heart then if he's still trying to silence us.
HugeFanOfBadReligion
HugeFanOfBadReligion

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigan Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:59 pm

He deleted my post and force-changed my password, after I recovered the password using the I forgot my Password. once I logged back in, he Permabanned me.
Brigan
Brigan
Familiar Face

Back to top Go down

Post by HugeFanOfBadReligion Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:01 pm

He means business then... what did you post?
HugeFanOfBadReligion
HugeFanOfBadReligion

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigan Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:04 pm

I threw him some neutral questions like, "Why was the Forum removed?" "Did we do something wrong?"

"We're all ears."

Needless to say. This can be an oportunity to PM I_like_19 something this Forum's website. It will probably arrive at his inbox.

Stay away from Posting.
Brigan
Brigan
Familiar Face

Back to top Go down

Post by GodhandRomo Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:59 am

Very interesting stuff
GodhandRomo
GodhandRomo
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Earl Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:47 pm

Yesterday I spent several hours driving home from an in-law's home where members of the extended family (Mrs. Earl's, that is) had gathered to celebrate this year's Turkey Day.  In other words, I wasn't able to visit the forum when this particular topic was started.  So, I get home at night after a long stressful drive, plug in my laptop and log in; and I read of this latest development.  .  .  .  .

Urgent! Sports Suck forum is back up! What_the

Mucho gracias to HugeFan!   Very Happy  Cool  Thanks for alerting us to this interesting development; and thanks, by the way, for sticking with us.

I laughed out loud.  Ray is the crotchety old man who yells at the neighborhood kids, "GET OFF MY LAWN!"  I had thought the Ray saga had come to an end, but I should have known better.  Ray never ceases to amuse.

Today's a busy one for me; so, I'll have to bring this post to an end.  I'll have much to say later when I have time.

In the meantime, I wonder if Ray spies on us from time to time.  In case he's spying on us now,  .  .  .

Urgent! Sports Suck forum is back up! T4xyzk

Earl
Earl

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Fat Heretic Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:22 am

Earl wrote: . . . In the meantime, I wonder if Ray spies on us from time to time.  In case he's spying on us now,  .  .  .

Urgent! Sports Suck forum is back up! T4xyzk

Yeah! There's a word for what's wrong with Ray, and it's . . . . .

Urgent! Sports Suck forum is back up! Douchebag4

Need I say more???
Big Fat Heretic
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

https://www.youtube.com/user/BigFatHeretic

Back to top Go down

Post by GodhandRomo Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:05 pm

You'd think you guys would get along with a fellow comrade who hates sports. I haven't really read up much into that Ray thing, but it's odd how you simply couldn't get along.
GodhandRomo
GodhandRomo
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Earl Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:29 am

Romo, the OP to which I've posted a link below explains how this all started.

https://ihatesports.forumotion.com/t139-prequel-to-the-ray-saga-how-it-all-began

Ray's behavior has been quite bizarre.  He has repeatedly refused to answer any inquiries from either Skul or me.  He has cut us off without any sort of explanation.  No communication at all.  I really don't understand it.  If he had told me that he no longer wanted me to serve as a moderator, I wouldn't have fussed about it at all because his website is his own personal property and he's free to do whatever he wants to do with it.

I have a theory as to why he banned me and Skul from his website; and that is, we were too "moderate" for his tastes.  In other words, neither of us was bigoted toward athletes and sports fans.  In other words, we respect those who are civil.  Furthermore, I think what really rankled Ray was when I invited the college football player Andy Austin (username "Andy") to post in his forum.  I made a distinction between Andy (who is a nice guy) and the former member Samdaman, a football player who was quite abusive online and likely was a bully in real life.

I'm inclined to believe that Ray wants to create his own little world in which all sports fans are unreasonable idiots and all "sports haters" are intelligent little angels who are always reasonable and enlightened.  In other words, Ray is just a bigot who wants to metaphorically shake his fists at all the sports fans.

Furthermore, I believe the reason why he has refused to communicate with Skul and me, despite repeated attempts, is because he is a coward (even though he has served in the U.S. Air Force for years).  Ray owes quite a lot to Skul for all the help he gave in setting up his website.

Finally, Romo, like most other groups of people, so-called "sports haters" are a diverse group.  So, there are bound to be disagreements.  About five years ago, I became a member of Democratic Underground -- not because of the politics, but because of all the anti-bullying posts and threads.  You'd think there would be no disagreements among the members of that forum, but you would be wrong!  I've come across some really heated exchanges among members of that forum.

I'm short on time; so, I'll have to bring this post to a close.  There's more I could say.  Later. . . .

Earl
Earl

Back to top Go down

Post by Skul Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:08 am

There's something I noticed yesterday; if you take a look at the Forum Rules topic, you'll see Ray has changed the rules to... well, look:

Ray wrote:Welcome to the I Hate Sports Club forum where, for once, common sense prevails and sports fans are legal to hunt all year long.

Rule Number One. If you like sports, you are WRONG!

Rule Number Two. If you hate sports, you are always RIGHT.

Rule Number Three. Sports haters will always be given preference over sports fans in all situations.

Rule Number Four. Limit attachments to one image of moderate size.

Rule Number Five. Please avoid using sports metaphors if at all possible. A sports metaphor is a phrase that describes a sentiment using some aspect of sport to do so such as "put one over the fence" or "back in the game".

That is all. Thank you for visiting.

So, instead of just deleting my topic and writing up a new one under one of his three or four other accounts, he just edits mine.

I feel violated! Surprised
Skul
Skul
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

https://ihatesports.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Earl Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:22 am

Perhaps you can comfort yourself, Skul, with the reflection that no one will ever know you had anything to do with the forum.  After all, according to the webpage entitled "The Staff," the forum was created by Ray soon after he joined the website!  The website, of course, was not created by Ray, but by Don (a fictional character) and Roselyn (a fictional character) while watching an MST3K with Raleigh.  It appears that they did this before they met Geordie Glenn at a nonexistent convention in Las Vegas.  

I notice that Ray –- while taking credit for the work you did on the forum, Skul -- very modestly refrains from taking credit for the letters he has written under various pseudonyms in the “Letters” columns.

I believe if you look up the word “liar” in the dictionary, you will see a picture of Ray beside it.
Mrs. Earl
Mrs. Earl
Familiar Face

Back to top Go down

Post by GodhandRomo Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:06 am

This guy seems insane. Like literally, there may be a couple screws loose in his head and he might not be "all there". I am by no means qualified to diagnose certain conditions, but I can think of a lot of things he possibly could have
GodhandRomo
GodhandRomo
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Earl Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:31 pm

So far the only people who are posting in Ray's resurrected forum are spammers.   Twisted Evil  Razz

Hey, Ray!  Yeah, you!  If you hadn't been such an idiot, I would be deleting the spam and banning the spammers for you as a moderator.  Now you are having to do it!  May you experience a spam attack or a 4chan raid!   Twisted Evil   You're on your own now, buddy!   Twisted Evil   Lotsa luck!     Rolling Eyes     (Well, not really.)
Earl
Earl

Back to top Go down

Post by The Imperialist Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:27 pm

Just realised this too. I shall head over there I guess
The Imperialist
The Imperialist

Back to top Go down

Post by Earl Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:06 am

This is very interesting.  Smile  

I see you've posted in Ray's resurrected forum.  Let's see how long you last.  Whatever you say in your posts at Ray's forum, don't ask him why he shut down the old forum; or he'll ban you as he did Brigan when he inquired as to Ray's motives.

Skul and I are still banned (not that I care), but I have a way to visit his forum without having to use Megaproxy

By the way, Imperialist, thanks for staying with us!   Smile  Cool
Earl
Earl

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Fat Heretic Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:44 am

I have been visiting the old Sports Sucks forum.

I'm even logged in under my old user name, Fat Man.

But, I have not been posting over there.

I'm afraid that Ray might ban me.

So, I don't post anything.

I've been searching for some of my old topics, and I log in so I can click on [Edit] and copy my html tags, so that I am able re-post some of my classic topics here, like, for example: my Galileo topic from the old forum.  

Yeah! The SPAMMERS are at it again, and again, and again.

Now, they're into advertising cell-phone jammers which enables you to jam other people's cell phones!

Yeah! Real nice! Eh?

What if there's a medical emergency? For example: somebody having a heart attack, and you reach for your cell-phone to dial 911 to call for an ambulance.

But, you can't get through because some moronic shit-bag is using a cell-phone jammer!!!

And somebody dies!

Yeah! I guess Republican rapists all like to carry cell-phone jammers!
Big Fat Heretic
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by GodhandRomo Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:00 pm

Now you've really done it.  You've directly compared spammers and cell phone jammers to the idea of the "evil Republican who is a rapist and wants people to die"

You clearly lack any credibility.  Seriously, take a step back and look at the bullshit you spew.  You have mental problems, and I pity you.
GodhandRomo
GodhandRomo
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Fat Heretic Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:01 pm

GodhandRomo wrote:Now you've really done it.  You've directly compared spammers and cell phone jammers to the idea of the "evil Republican who is a rapist and wants people to die"

You clearly lack any credibility.  Seriously, take a step back and look at the bullshit you spew.  You have mental problems, and I pity you.

Republicans, like Richard Murdock, whom Mitt Romney endorsed for Senator, believes that if a woman gets raped, that it is God's will, and if she becomes pregnant from the rape, the baby is a gift from God!

Republican Richard Murdock actually said that! I saw and heard him saying that back in 2012.

So, Republicans, because they favor censorship, and are against freedom of speech, they would love the idea of getting cell-phone jammers! It would be just another toy the science hating Republicans would love to have for their own amusement! Republicans hate science, but they love all the technological toys that are the result of science.

I see a serious contradiction here!

You are incredibly STUPID!!!

How can you be so fucking stupid and still be alive???
Big Fat Heretic
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by GodhandRomo Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:38 pm

You still lack mental credibility. I think you'd be happier and more intelligent if you were a bit healthier. Stop eating junk food and get healthy. Healthy body will beget a healthy mind. But you are lacking step number one to be intelligent. You will always just be a dumb fat fuck
GodhandRomo
GodhandRomo
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Fat Heretic Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:39 pm

GodhandRomo wrote:You still lack mental credibility.  I think you'd be happier and more intelligent if you were a bit healthier.  Stop eating junk food and get healthy.  Healthy body will beget a healthy mind.  But you are lacking step number one to be intelligent.  You will always just be a dumb fat fuck

Excuse me, but I don't eat junk food.

My favorite vegetables are broccoli, cauliflower, red beets, red onions, and yucca root.

I get my vegetables with every meal.

Oh! But Papa Bush hated broccoli, Baby Bush, that moron almost choked to death while eating pretzels, and Michele Bachmann hates red beets.

Also, some Wisconsin Republican over a year ago wanted to pass a law that you can't buy extra-sharp cheddar cheese with food stamps, because extra-sharp cheddar is junk food! REALLY!!!

Of course, all the Wisconsin dairy farmers got pissed off about that. So, the legislation didn't pass!

What is it about Republicans when it comes to food?

Jimmy Carter was a peanut farmer, and he liked peanuts, a healthy wholesome snack food, while President Reagan liked jelly beans, which are loaded with sugar.

Oh! By the way . . .

Mike Huckabee says he's going to quit working on FOX NEWS because he's thinking of running for President in 2016.

Yeah! Mike Huckabee once publicly commented that young people should be forced to listen to David Barton at gunpoint! David Barton is a historical revisionist. When I was only in the 4th grade, I knew far more about American history than he does now, and history wasn't even my best subject.

And Republican Paul Broun believes that everything taught in science are all lies from the pit of Hell.

Oh! But you say I'm stupid???

And you're still proud to be a Republican???

You should be so ashamed that you should be requesting that someone smothers you with a pillow!
Big Fat Heretic
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by GodhandRomo Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:16 am

And Bill Clinton loves fried food, which is what contributed to his bypass surgery. What point are you trying to make here, dumbass?

You're the worst type of human possible. Your delusion is insurmountable. You are a waste of space and precious resources
GodhandRomo
GodhandRomo
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Fat Heretic Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:05 am

GodhandRomo wrote:And Bill Clinton loves fried food, which is what contributed to his bypass surgery.  What point are you trying to make here, dumbass?

You're the worst type of human possible.  Your delusion is insurmountable.  You are a waste of space and precious resources

Oh! So Clinton liked fried foods!

Is that a crime?

Well, I don't eat a lot of fried foods.

As I have said before, my favorite vegetables are broccoli, cauliflower, red beets, red onions, and yucca root.

Yeah! Yucca root which I can get since I live in the south-west desert region here in El Paso, Texas. And I also like to eat cactus, the picked cactus that comes in glass jars.

You assume that just because I'm fat, that I only eat junk foods. Well . . . you're wrong!

Listen up punk! I'm 63 years old, and I have arthritis in both knees and ankles. My left leg was crippled up when I was a kid due to being in a car accident, and I got harassed in school because I was not good at sports.

I'll probably outlive you and I'll dance on your grave!

Well, actually . . . I'll just wheel my JAZZY power-chair up to your grave and tap my toes on it!

Oh! Speaking of crimes . . .

Sarah Palin's son cut the brake-lines on 44 school buses!

He was given a choice between going to jail or going into the Army!

No, he should have had attempted murder charges filed against him instead.

Yeah! Cutting the brake-lines on 44 school buses!

Still proud to be a Republican???

Urgent! Sports Suck forum is back up! When%2BFascism%2BComes%2BTo%2BAmerica

And speaking of being waste of space and precious resources . . . . .

The Republican party, backed by the big coal and oil corporations, has been fighting against the Obama administration's efforts to get America to switch over to using more wind and solar power.

As of now, we are getting over 70% percent of our electricity from wind and solar combined, and many coal burning power plants have been shut down, thanks to the efforts of the Obama administration.

But, still more need to be done.

Also, I have signed petitions online to stop Uranium mining in the Grand Canyon. If the big corporations have their way, the Grand Canyon would become a landfill for their garbage, and all of our National forests would be cleared away.

Talk about a waste of precious resources. No, actually . . . the destruction of natural resources.

OK, I'm 63 years old, and you think I'm a waste of space???

So, maybe I should be exterminated, to make room for more football players, so that you can have more cocks to suck?

I seriously doubt that you're gong to live to your 60s.

Some old coot will swing his cane across your face, send your teeth flying across the room, and your lower jaw swinging around to the back of your neck! Then for the rest of your pathetic little life (which won't be very long) you'll have to suck mush through a straw!

No, I don't think you're going to make it to your 60s.

I give you another 5 years at the most . . . before somebody rips your head off, shoves it up your ass face first, and pisses down inside your neck!
Big Fat Heretic
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next