I HATE SPORTS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is this forum dead?

+3
Skul
Big Fat Heretic
Earl
7 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Is this forum dead? - Page 4 Empty Re: Is this forum dead?

Post by Big Fat Heretic Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:01 am

GodhandRomo wrote:It's actually more like this:

Question: What is 1+1?
Big Fat Heretic: Well, it's global warming's fault that we are only able to add 1+1. If it wasn't for Global Warming and the Religious Right Retarded Funny-Mentalist Racist Homophobic Misogynistic Nazis who are responsible, 1+1 wouldn't even be a concern! We would have much bigger numbers to add up rather than the measly 1+1! Yeah!

You still haven't really answered the question, by the way.

Say, WWWWWHHHAAAAAAA!!! WTF=WHAT THE FUCK???

Are you really that fucking retarded???

I'm only saying, not all questions yield to just simple yes or no answers.

OK, here is my final answer to the question posed by Earl.

Is this forum dead?

There is no answer!!!

THE QUESTION IS MOOT!!!
Big Fat Heretic
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

https://www.youtube.com/user/BigFatHeretic

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigan Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:42 pm

GodhandRomo pictured exactly how you are, Yet you still fail to see the point of our allegations. You are truly blinded by hate.

Such a pity.
Brigan
Brigan
Familiar Face

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Fat Heretic Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:12 pm

Brigan wrote:GodhandRomo pictured exactly how you are, Yet you still fail to see the point of our allegations. You are truly blinded by hate.

Such a pity.

I hate stupidity, and I hate stupid people!

You want only simple yes or no answers to complex questions.

The question was . . . . is this forum dead?

I don't know for sure. But, there are lots of ways a website can go down.

And I have been concerned about Internet censorship.

So, it's not just a simple matter of whether or not this forum is dead, but also, whether of not many other websites might go down with this one.

I care about important issues.

But neither of your are concerned about possible censorship, or about the possible loss of freedom.

Then, one day, it will be too late!!!

AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT CARE WHAT HAPPENS???

I hope both you, Brigan, and GodhandRomo, that you both go blind and deaf and for the rest of your lives, you will see nothing and hear nothing!!!

You can just sit in the dark silence and twiddle your thumbs, let your lower jaws hang slack, and drool.

You guys would be much happier dead.

You're already brain dead.

Neither one of you care about issues that might have an effect on our freedom, that might threaten our freedom.

So, I hope one day, you both are lead to the slaughter like the mindless cattle and sheep that you are.

I have a craving for some beef and mutton anyway.

So, is this forum dead?

Duh! Huh! I don't know!
Big Fat Heretic
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Weltall Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:39 pm

Big Fat Heretic wrote:
The question was . . . . is this forum dead?
I don't know for sure. But, there are lots of ways a website can go down.

Yes a website can go down for many reasons, but the ones you keep bringing up to the topic have no relevance? why? Because you're talking about censorship, something this forum is not a victim of, if they wanted to censor a free hosted forum, they would of already done so, even if the site admin disagrees. No offense intended, but this forum is a disposable one, in terms that your host can be coerced pretty easily to drop you. But is this the case? No it's not, and that's why it's irrelevant

BFH wrote:
So, it's not just a simple matter of whether or not this forum is dead, but also, whether of not many other websites might go down with this one.

I care about important issues.
It's as simple as that, it concerns this forum, else the question would be, "many websites seem to be dead. Discuss."
And the part about you caring about important issues. Although not false, the real truth behind your constant bickering is that you don't like people telling on you when you start pushing your own agenda on someone else's topic.

BFH wrote:
But neither of your are concerned about possible censorship, or about the possible loss of freedom.

Then, one day, it will be too late!!!

AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT CARE WHAT HAPPENS???

No one in this topic has said that they don't care about censorship. Hell even on my country there's true censorship of websites even to the degree that you can't access them. but again that has nothing to do with the "Deadness" of this forum, get it through your head.
BFH wrote:
I hope both you, Brigan, and GodhandRomo, that you both go blind and deaf and for the rest of your lives, you will see nothing and hear nothing!!!
Classic child behaviour

P.D: although you liked refer to me as "Welshort" before even though I never insulted you, here's a fun fact. I love astronomy, I love space, I waste hours viewing space channels, there's a good channel called "Space Rip", and Weltall is german for Universe. So yeah you mocked one of the things you are so passionate about.
Weltall
Weltall

Back to top Go down

Post by GodhandRomo Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:11 am

There's no reasoning with him, dude. Just let the big fat baby sit in his filth and cry to himself
GodhandRomo
GodhandRomo
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Fat Heretic Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:29 am

In response to Welltall:

Welltall wrote:Although you liked refer to me as "Welshort" before even though I never insulted you, here's a fun fact. I love astronomy, I love space, I waste hours viewing space channels, there's a good channel called "Space Rip", and Weltall is german for Universe.

OK, I'm sorry. I didn't know that Welltall was German for Universe or Cosmos. I don't speak or read German.

welltall wrote:Yes a website can go down for many reasons, but the ones you keep bringing up to the topic have no relevance? why? Because you're talking about censorship, something this forum is not a victim of, if they wanted to censor a free hosted forum, they would of already done so, even if the site admin disagrees. No offense intended, but this forum is a disposable one, in terms that your host can be coerced pretty easily to drop you. But is this the case? No it's not, and that's why it's irrelevant.

OK, to me, the issue of censorship is ALWAYS RELEVANT!

Yeah! I know, what might be relevant to me might not be relevant to someone else.

We don't all think alike.

OK, Earl had opened this topic by saying DISCUSS!!!

To me, to discus, means giving more than a yes or no answer to a question.

It also means expressing opinions, and giving reasons. So, I gave my opinions as to why this forum might be dead, and I also included the possibility of what might happen on the Internet that could cause this forum to go down, and also, the possibilities that other websites, including many of my favorite websites might go down, just because those in the right-wing political higher echelons might decide which websites are disposable. So, there are many reasons why a website is dead, beyond simply lack of interest.

Also . . . . . I will not stand for someone, or my ISP server, being coerced into shutting down my own web blog!

So, excuse me while I EXPRESS AN OPINION, and explore reasons why this and other websites might go down.

Oh! but, NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO!!!

You all remind me of primitive cave people living in some isolated valley where it is forbidden to explore the outer regions beyond the valley, that anything outside is TABOO!!! UGGA UGGA UGGA BOOGA!!!

Welltall wrote:It's as simple as that, it concerns this forum, else the question would be, "many websites seem to be dead. Discuss."

And the part about you caring about important issues. Although not false, the real truth behind your constant bickering is that you don't like people telling on you when you start pushing your own agenda on someone else's topic.

I wasn't trying to express to push an agenda.

I WAS EXPRESSING AN OPINION!!! GOD DAMN IT!!!

If Earl was asking if this forum is dead . . . . . does that mean, that I was to be forbidden to speculate on why other websites might also go down???

To discuss, also means to speculate about other possibilities.

Welltall wrote:No one in this topic has said that they don't care about censorship. Hell even on my country there's true censorship of websites even to the degree that you can't access them. but again that has nothing to do with the "Deadness" of this forum, get it through your head.

I was EXPRESSING AN OPINION and giving other reasons why this website might be dead. Things do have more than one reason, ya know!!!

Yeah! I know in Germany, you are blocked from seeing a lot of websites, and that is what TPP Trans Pacific Partnership, Time Warner, and Com Cast want to do here in the USA.

AND I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCKING HOOTENANNY IN HELL WHO THINKS THAT WHAT I HAVE TO SAY IS IRRELEVANT!

Oh! And speaking of Germany . . . . .

What I find most ironic, that back in WWII, we fought against Nazi Germany.

But then, we imported Nazi rocket engineers! Back in the 1960s NASA employed Author Rudolph, a Nazi war criminal, to help design the rocket engines in the Saturn V booster that launched the Apollo moon rocket and sent American astronauts to the moon.

Yeah! The only reason why we beat the Soviets to the moon is because NASA had THE RIECH STUFF!!!

But, in the meantime, back in 1962, about 2000 miles to the north, in the northern region on Minnesota, and innocent 11 year old kid GOT HIS HEAD BASHED AGAINST THE CORNER OF A BRICK WALL, by a teacher, a sports-obsessed tyrant, in a argument over an Astronomy book that he was no allowed to check out from the school library.

Yeah! That kid was me, back in 1962.

The following year, that teacher was fired, and he could not get a teaching job elsewhere after that.

But for me, the damage was done. As a result of the head bashing, I had a severe concussion, and from the age of 11 and through out my teen age years I would come home with headaches and dizzy spells.

So, back in the 1950s America got retarded and inserted "under God" into the Pledge of Allegiance, and we put In God We Trust on our money. And that is when America began trusting God even more, and our children even less!!!

And America started throwing kids away who weren't good at sports.

So, not only websites, or books, or any kind of media can be censored, we even censor people!

Yeah! I was punished for wanting to read a book!!!

Oh, but the punishment go on and on.

Back in 2001 when I was living in a two bed room apartment, I had a room-mate who was about 5 years older. I had been taking care of him after he had a stroke back in 1997.

Then, in 2001 after his second stroke, he has severe memory loss, became paranoid and delusional, and even violent. One night, while I was on the Internet and listening to Art Bell on the radio, he came into my room, demanding I shut down my computer and turn off my radio.

OK, our original agreement was, that I would only go online after 9:00 PM in the evening so that the phone would be free to use during the day. This was back when I still had dial-up.

But, he had forgotten our original agreement. We got into an argument, he went back into his room, then game back into my room SWINGING A GOD DAMN FUCKING MACHETE!!!

He fractured my left wrist. I'm left handed by the way. Then he struck me in the back of my head. I ran out of the apartment, down the stairs, and out to a pay phone to call 911.

Long story short . . . I spent three days in the hospital, and he was taken to the slammer!

Anyway . . . . . my left wrist and my left hand is crippled up. I can't play the guitar anymore. I can't do oil paintings anymore. Sometime I still wake up in the middle of the night with pains in my left wrist.

So, my body isn't just powered by food and drink, my body is also powered Aspirin! I have to take so God damn much Aspirin every day that my blood is thin and I bruise very easily.

And ever since the night I had been struck in the back of my head with the machete, I feel weak and wobbly all the time. I'm at risk of falling.  

Yeah! I was punished for reading books! Punished for using the Internet! Punished for listening to the radio!

Censorship causes head trauma, and fractured wrists, and sometimes, censorship can even kill.

THAT'S WHY I'M SUCH A PRICK!!!

SORRY! BUT THE POLITE PART OF MY BRAIN HAS BEEN DAMAGED!

FUCKING GET USE TO IT!!!

OK???

Anyway . . . . .

let's back to Earl's question again, asking if this forum is dead.

And if anybody thinks that what I'm about to say here in my final conclusion is IRRELEVANT, than whoever thinks that, is truly a worthless sack of shit!!!

OK, through out this forum, and many other topics, we had been discussing the sports culture.

Yeah! The rape scandals at Notre Dame, Penn State, and Steubenville High School.

It gets very depressing after awhile.

A lot of us have just gotten tired of talking about this stuff, because, it just goes on and on and no and nothing is ever done about it.

The rape goes on and on and on in our schools, with under-aged teens being dragged unconscious from one rape party to another, and it's never going to stop.

As soon as one sports scandal is over, and another new one occurs at some other school.

One of us will post about it, and maybe get a couple of responses.

But, nothing ever changes. It's the same damn thing over and over again and again.

Maybe, the real reason why this forum is going to be dead, is because many of us are burned out and have become tired of discussing about all these sports scandals in our schools.

So, if this forum dies, it's because some of us have become sick and tired of talking about sports and the rape culture in sports all the time.

I for one, am tired of this BULLSHIT!!!  
Big Fat Heretic
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigan Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:18 pm

Fat Man, Did you just realize, You took Weltall's German word for Universe as an excuse to write all that irrelevant information about the US importing shit from the germans and then writing again your story?

You have problems.
Brigan
Brigan
Familiar Face

Back to top Go down

Post by GodhandRomo Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:03 pm

Brigan wrote:Fat Man,
You have problems.

Couldn't have said it better myself!
GodhandRomo
GodhandRomo
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4