I HATE SPORTS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is this forum dead?

+3
Skul
Big Fat Heretic
Earl
7 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Is this forum dead? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is this forum dead?

Post by GodhandRomo Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:05 am

Hey! Tell me Big Damn Heretic...
If Carl Sagan ever comes ago... are you going to spit, or swallow?
Nah! Carl Sagan isn't coming back! He's not worthy of it!
GodhandRomo
GodhandRomo
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Fat Heretic Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:19 am

GodhandRomo wrote:Hey!  Tell me Big Damn Heretic...
If Carl Sagan ever comes ago... are you going to spit, or swallow?
Nah! Carl Sagan isn't coming back!  He's not worthy of it!

Well, I see you hate Carl Sagan.

I imagine you also hate Neil deGrasse Tyson as well.

Hey! Thank you very much!

You have just confirmed what I have been thinking of you all along, that you truly are a low-life scum-bag piece of dog shit!!!

Yeah! Thanks for publicly dropping your pants and showing me that you have nothing there!

Thanks for the confirmation!
Big Fat Heretic
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

https://www.youtube.com/user/BigFatHeretic

Back to top Go down

Post by Earl Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:28 am

BFH, you've done it again!  Violate the Forum Rules, that is.   Rolling Eyes

§2) No insulting of other peoples' race, religion or beliefs

Insulting someone because of their race or religion is not tolerated. If you receive a message containing anything as such, PM a moderator; do not stoop to their level.

You have every right to express doubts about the doctrines or claims of any religion, but making the sort of disgusting and obscene comments you posted about Jesus is beyond the pale.  Do you understand the difference?  The problem is you demand respect while not respecting anyone else.
Earl
Earl

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Fat Heretic Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:48 am

Earl wrote:BFH, you've done it again!  Violate the Forum Rules, that is.   Rolling Eyes

§2) No insulting of other peoples' race, religion or beliefs

Insulting someone because of their race or religion is not tolerated. If you receive a message containing anything as such, PM a moderator; do not stoop to their level.

You have every right to express doubts about the doctrines or claims of any religion, but making the sort of disgusting and obscene comments you posted about Jesus is beyond the pale.  Do you understand the difference?  The problem is you demand respect while not respecting anyone else.

It was GodhandRomo who fired the first insulting shot toward me for being a Democrat.

So, I fired back!

Yeah! I get it now.

Can't post insulting comments about somebody who never actually existed.

But, it's OK to hate blacks, to hate Carl Sagan or to hate Neil deGrassie Tyson, etc. etc.

But, we must never insult the invisible non-existent fairy tale man in the sky.

It all depends on who's ox gets gored.

I get it now!
Big Fat Heretic
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Earl Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:50 am

The fact remains that you violated Forum Rule No. 2, and it's not the first time.  If you don't like the Forum Rules, please lodge your complaint with Skul.

You're easily the most vulgar poster I've ever come across in any forum.  Replete with potty references.  Dirty diapers and all.  Don't you realize how childish that is?   Rolling Eyes   You show a complete lack of class when you depict a revered figure engaging in a pathetic sexual act.  You would easily embarrass many atheists with your utterly vulgar post, a creation of the mind of a guy who has no reservations at all in descending to the very bottom of the gutter.  My younger daughter sometimes has read your posts to Mrs. Earl.  I'm glad she was spared the latest filth you posted.  True, you offend the refined; but you succeed only in debasing yourself.  

As much as you rail against God in this forum (not to mention others), you sure act like you actually believe that He really exists.  Why rail at a nonexistent being?

When did Romo say he hated blacks?  The answer to this question is that he didn't!  

Of course, you assumed he had to be one of those "funny mentalists" simply because he's a Republican; so, I guess I shouldn't be so surprised that you would come to believe that Romo had done something he hadn't done.  For the last time:  He's not a religious guy!  He's even denounced "religious fanatics"!  But you're so one-dimensional, stereotypical, and bigoted in your thinking that subtleties such as this completely escape your notice.

You actually think he hates Carl Sagan?!  What a laugh!   Laughing    You just don't get it because you're not thinking at all, which is what frequently happens to people who act out of rage.  Romo's simply taking your angry expression and throwing it back at you.  In other words, he's aping you!  And why is he doing that?  Simply because he knows how to get a rise out of you!  You're putty in his hands.  You're a plaything to him, and you have only yourself to blame!

I've even considered quitting as a moderator here because of all the headaches you give me.  You should start your own forum.  You could entitle it "Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Big Fat Heretic, But Were Afraid To Ask."  Your logo could be a picture of the universe revolving around you.

You clearly have no respect for anyone.  Unless, perhaps, they're in total agreement with you.  You have no humility at all.

Again, I didn't write the Forum Rules.  Skul wrote them, and you agreed to them when you joined the forum.  Take your complaint to him.
Earl
Earl

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Fat Heretic Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:29 am

In response to Earl!

Right now, I'm in the process of reading a book titled ATTACK OF THE THEOCRATS by Sean Faircloth.

And NO! It's all text, and no pretty pictures! Got that???

About 168 pages of ALL TEXT!!! No pretty pictures! Got that???

I started early this evening, and I'm now half-way through the book. I'll probably be finished by morning because I won't be sleeping tonight. Not until I'm finished.

I've been reading it out loud to myself, like an oratory, as if I were reading out loud to an audience.

Yeah! Drinking dark roast coffee with a shot of Old Crow Kentucky Bourbon, a Coffee Royal, and smoking cigars, while reading out loud to myself, pretending to read out loud to an audience, my oratory.

Religious child care centers or religious day care centers are exempt from federal safety regulations under the "religious freedom" exemption, and yet, they're supported by tax dollars.

President Bush was responsible for enacting "Faith Base Initiatives" which allows some employers to discriminate on the bases of religion or lack thereof.

The military chaplains are allowed to proselytize.  

Children have died horribly in some of these CHRISTIAN day care centers.

So, anybody who says he's a Republican, I will never have any respect for them.

NEVER! NEVER! NEVER!

God Damn Romo is a piece of DOG SHIT!!!

Yeah! Because he's a Republican!!!

ALL Republicans are child molesting, child killing, pieces of DOG SHIT!!!

I don't have to show respect toward Republicans!

Yeah! I'm a prick! I'm a son-of-a-bitch! I'm the asshole from El Paso!

I have earned the right to be a prick, especially after having my head bashed up against a brick wall by a sports obsessed teacher in a argument over an Astronomy book that he wouldn't allow me to read.

I have a right to be a prick because I was beaten and raped when I was 17 years old.

I have earned the right to be a prick!!!

In fact, I feel morally obligated to be a prick!!!

Now, if you excuse me, I'm going to have another shot of Old Crow, another cigar, and go back to my oratory.

Later!!!
Big Fat Heretic
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigan Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:22 pm

All rape victims tend to rape!.
We might aswell call every rape victim a rapist, the cycle is endless!

You're a RAPIST FATMAN!, how many boys have you raped?

That's your logic by the way, Mr.Ideservetobeaprickbecause fu** you
Brigan
Brigan
Familiar Face

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Fat Heretic Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:46 pm

Brigan wrote:All rape victims tend to rape!.
We might aswell call every rape victim a rapist, the cycle is endless!

You're a RAPIST FATMAN!, how many boys have you raped?

That's your logic by the way, Mr.Ideservetobeaprickbecause fu** you

YOU'RE A WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT!!!
Big Fat Heretic
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by GodhandRomo Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:54 pm

Big Fat Heretic wrote:YOU'RE A WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT!!!

Says the rapist.

FUCK YOU, YOU RAPIST
GodhandRomo
GodhandRomo
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigan Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:09 pm

Big Fat Heretic wrote:

YOU'RE A WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT!!!

Why are you Mad? We're just using the same logic you use. The same judgment like you do, oh.... what's what? Can't handle your own medicine?

You insulted Earl's most revere religious figure. I'm an Atheist, yet I hold respect for all religions out there.
Brigan
Brigan
Familiar Face

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Fat Heretic Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:10 pm

GodhandRomo wrote:
Big Fat Heretic wrote:YOU'RE A WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT!!!

Says the rapist.

FUCK YOU, YOU RAPIST

YOU'RE ALSO A WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT AND YOU HAVE
DEAD KIDS BURIED IN YOUR BASEMENT!!!
Big Fat Heretic
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigan Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:15 pm

Why are you breaking Forum Rules?
Have you lost your decency?
Brigan
Brigan
Familiar Face

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Fat Heretic Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:00 pm

In response to BOTH God Damn Romo AND Friggin Brigoon!!!

Brigan wrote:Why are you breaking Forum Rules?
Have you lost your decency?

I have far more decency than either one of you worthless little shit-bags!!!

I've been losing sleep late at night signing petitions to preserve Net Neutrality, to preserve Internet freedom, so that even trolls and POEs like you can have the freedom to harass me in these shitty forums! OK???

And I've been leaving phone messages for Tom Wheeler at the FCC.

Also, I've been signing petitions from the Sierra Club and other environment organization to stop the Keystone XL pipeline because of the damage it will do to the environment if it goes through, and signing petitions against fracking to stop them from contaminating our drinking water.

So, I'm trying to save your worthless pathetic little lives! OK?

Also, signing petitions with Amnesty International to prevent the execution of innocent people accused of blasphemy in the Arab countries. Young women are in danger of getting stoned to death under Islamic law.

And I've been signing petitions with TFN, Texas Freedom Network to prevent right-wing historical revisionists and anti-science Republicans from fucking with our public school textbooks!

So, what do you worthless fucks do?

Don't bother to answer.

And no need to thank me!  
Big Fat Heretic
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigan Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:07 pm

Net Neutrality? Tell me how exactly are you being Neutral right now? If anything you're bashing any beliefs anyone has in this forum.

Brigan
Brigan
Familiar Face

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Fat Heretic Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:21 pm

Brigan wrote:Net Neutrality? Tell me how exactly are you being Neutral right now? If anything you're bashing any beliefs anyone has in this forum.

Net Neutrality means, equal access for ALL Internet users, and that no website is given any preferential status over another, and no control of content, another words, no website can be censored just because some big corporation doesn't approve of the content.

Another words, Christian fundies can't take control over the Internet and shut down atheistic websites and right-wing conservatives can't control the Internet and censor liberal web sites, and big corporations can not shut down environmental websites the speak out against industrial pollution.

Net Neutrality does NOT mean, that I have to be neutral and not express my opinions.

So, I still have a right to my opinion, that you're a worthless piece of shit!

OK???
Big Fat Heretic
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigan Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:24 pm

You're not expressing your views. You're being blatantly hostile just because someone allegedly beated and raped you.

Being a victim doesn't entitle you to be an asshole. That comes from within yourself. Asshole.

There are rules and you must follow them, or are you like them jocks and sports atthletes that bypass rules?
Brigan
Brigan
Familiar Face

Back to top Go down

Post by Earl Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:17 pm

Don’t worry, BFH.  I’m not going to engage in any name-calling with you.  I was surprised when I read your latest response to me.  I was expecting a personal attack, but you exercised restraint in the way you addressed me.  You came very close to being banned.  If you had reacted the same way toward me as Fitman’s Brother did to Skul, I definitely would have banned you because I’ve grown tired of all this nonsense.  

But I still have this to say to you.  First, though, let me make myself perfectly clear.  I’m not going to use the word “prick” in the same way as you have in your post.  Instead, I will use the word “jerk” or “bully.”

BFH, no one earns the right to be a jerk.  I mean no one.  Each of us is personally responsible for the way we treat others.  What I’m about to say is not restricted in the sense of what you would call “Christian teaching.”  It’s simply a matter of having the right mindset for the purpose of living a decent life, which has a greater likelihood of happiness than does the life of a jerk or a bully.

You don’t seem to realize that the attitude of “I’ve earned the right to be a jerk” is the attitude of a bully.  A bully believes he has the right to mistreat others.  Sometimes kids who are bullied become bullies themselves.  “Oh, look!  Here’s someone who’s even worse off than I am!  I can feel superior to him!”  That road does not lead to true happiness, BFH.  Who knows, if your left knee hadn’t been injured in that tragic car accident when you were four years old, perhaps you would have become a jock bully.

You wrote:ALL Republicans are child molesting, child killing, pieces of DOG SHIT!!!

I’m not a Republican either, but this is crazy!  You will get nowhere with most people when you make statements like this.

I have an observation to make, but let me first say to forget the politicians and other prominent figures.  Just think in terms of ordinary people who are either Democrats or Republicans, liberals or conservatives.  The fact of the matter is that decent people can be found in both of these political camps.  Incredibly decent people.  I'm referring to individuals, of course.  There are also vicious individuals in both camps.  BFH, what you (and many other people) need to realize is that you’re never going to have the situation in which all the good people are in the same political party.  That simply will never happen.  That’s just a part of the tragedy of being human.  Political ideology is a different matter, but that’s not what I’m talking about.

All of us (myself included!) have the need for self-improvement.  But anyone who believes that he’s earned the right to be a jerk is blinded to this reality.

I also must say that you have the problem of being self-centered.  I’m not meaning to insult you, but someone who is well-meaning needs to point this fact out to you.  It’s taken me a long time to work up the courage to tell you.  BFH, there are people who were bullied worse than you.  There are other people who were sexually traumatized over a period of years.  There are people who have been horribly ill with one terrible disease after another and have suffered for years.  There are parents who have gone through the loss of one or more children who died before their times.  In other words, they’ve suffered even more than you.  But they (at least ones I’ve either heard about or have known personally) have not had the attitude that they “earned” the right to be jerks and lash out at others.

In Ray’s forum I once posted an essay that had been written by a clinical psychologist whose best friend was the son of a Holocaust survivor.  If anyone earned the right to be a jerk, he did since he was routinely subjected to incredible brutality as an inmate of a Nazi concentration camp.  While he was in the camp, he resolved that if he survived this horribly traumatic experience, he would practice empathy and compassion to everyone as much as was possible.  He could have become bitter and withdrawn, and I wouldn’t have blamed him if he had.  But that was an incredibly extreme situation that most people would not be able to fully understand.

Speaking of the Holocaust, Heinrich Himmler (the head of the Nazi S.S., who were charged with carrying out the “Final Solution” and other genocidal policies) was physically frail when he was a boy.  I have no doubt he was bullied for not being good at sports, and I will say that such bullying is always wrong.  Did he learn anything from this experience?  No, he didn’t!  Even before World War I started, he was saying that if Germany didn’t go to war, he would become a mercenary so he could kill other men.  You already know the rest of the story.

Much closer to home, I recently learned that Timothy McVeigh was bullied when he was a boy because he was nonathletic.  He was bullied, but failed to learn from the experience.  Instead, he became a monster who was so cold that photos of the dead children he had killed in the bombing of the Federal building in Oklahoma City failed to move him at all.  He viewed the Federal government of our country as a big bully, but the fact remains that he had turned himself into a monster.

BFH, you and I have this much in common:  We’re both nobodies who will never have any impact socially or politically.  But I can tell you what we both can do.  We can bring happiness (even if it’s only a small measure at times) into the lives of others by treating them the way you would want them to treat you.  That means not verbally abusing them.  It means being considerate of them.  But that will never happen without a spirit of humility on the part of either of us or anyone else.

BFH, you must change for the better.  That’s true for all of us!  As long as we’re alive, it’s not too late.
Earl
Earl

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Fat Heretic Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:53 am

In Response to Earl:

OK, you had said . . . . .

"Who knows, if your left knee hadn’t been injured in the tragic car accident when you were four years old, perhaps you would have become a jock bully."

NO! ABSOLUTELY NO!!!

Even if I never had a knee injury, even if I never walked with a limp, even if I had been able to run as fast as the other kids, I still would NOT have become a jock, because, I had no interest in sports what-so-ever. Bouncing and chasing balls simply did not interest me.

To me, balls were boring. Just round spherical objects the rolled, or bounced, or were thrown.

No, I preferred to fly those windup toy airplanes instead, because they flew in ways that were random and unpredictable, where as playing with balls seem to be repetitive and retarded!!!

When I was a kid, I didn't want balls and bats. I had construction kits, things I could take apart and put back together. I had arts and crafts. I wanted to be more original and creative. I liked things where I could use my imagination. I liked stuff with lots of moving parts.

Balls are for retards, too simple, with no moving parts. A dog can chase a ball.

I like a little randomness and spontaneity in my life.

And, even though I had a crippled up left knee, and walked with a limp, that didn't stop me from walking around out in the woods near my home, and exploring around.

Sports is repetitive. I DON'T DO REPS!!!

My muscles cramp up when I'm forced to do anything repetitive!

Reps, Repetition, Religion, Right-wing, Republicans, and Retardation all start with the letter "R"!!!

OK, Sesame Street lesson over!

Let's move on!

Anyway . . . . .

You remember in the old Sports Sucks forums, when Fit Man entered as a new member, and the very first thing he did was to start his very first topic, dedicated to me, calling me a "disgrace to humanity" and that I should get out and do some sports.

Yeah! I was 60 years old at the time, arthritis in both knees and ankles, having to get around in my JAZZY power chair.

And I'm suppose to go out and do sports??? Oh REALLY???

Then, Fitman's Brother joined in, so then, it was two against one. Oh my! How brave jocks must be! It takes two of them to harass a 60 year old man who gets around in a power chair!

Then, eventually Brigan entered as a new member, and he joined in.

OK, during my verbal battle with both Fit Man and Fitman's Brother, every time I tried to say anything in my defense, Brigan would say that it was . . . . .

IRRELEVANT!!!  

OK, I guess it would have been more RELEVANT if I had said . . . OK, Fit Man is right! I am a disgrace to humanity! Would that have been more RELEVANT???

Yeah! Anything I had said, in my defense was IRRELEVANT!!! I get that now!!!

Oh! Brigan had mentioned that he has studied law.

OK! I want to know . . . in what capacity does he practice law?

Is he a defense lawyer, or a prosecuting attorney, or what???

I WANT TO KNOW, GOD DAMN IT!!!

For all I know, he's probably some crooked shyster lawyer who helps to get jocks off scott-free on rape charges!

And, as for GodhandRomo who says a bunch of shit about Obama and Democrats, and then . . . . . Oh! It's only satire or parody!!!

OK, while I was posting my response to GodhandRomo, it took me over an hour to type up my response.

Then, after I was finished, I went back to the other topic, only to discover that GodhandRomo said that the other post was only satire.

Well . . . . . I didn't know that, until AFTER I had finished typing my first response and then going to the other topic.

Only then, did I discover his post about it being only a satire.

Yeah! I found out, too late after I had finished my response.

So, what the Hell am I suppose to do???

When I'm typing a comment under one topic, I have no way of knowing what's going on in another topic. Not until I have finished, only then, do I know what went on elsewhere.

So . . . . . I guess from now on, I will have to have a tab on each forum page, and as I'm typing a comment, I should stop every few minutes, go to one of my other tabs, reload them to see if anything new appears, and then, modify the comment I'm working on.

Sorry, but to me, both GodhandRomo and Brigan are a couple of worthless shit-bags!

End of story!
Big Fat Heretic
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigan Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:38 am

When you quote irrelevant crap like global warming when we're talking about the deadness of this forum, It's irrelevant.

When you go out of the way and cite useless crap that somehow in your head you believe it's on topic, Hell yes I'm gonna call out your bullshit and tell you It's irrelevant, because it simply is.

PS: How would you feel If I tell you Galileo is full of shit? and he's mostly burning in hell and ending up quite crispy?

Now you're on Earl's shoes.

Big Fat Heretic wrote:
Oh! Brigan had mentioned that he has studied law.

OK! I want to know . . . in what capacity does he practice law?

Is he a defense lawyer, or a prosecuting attorney, or what???

I WANT TO KNOW, GOD DAMN IT!!!

For all I know, he's probably some crooked shyster lawyer who helps to get jocks off scott-free on rape charges!

On the plaintiff, or Defense sometimes. Mostly on Civil, Tribute and Merchant(different name perhaps) issues.

Fun Fact: There's no football or jocks here Fatso, I've told you that in the past, which is funny you keep stating this and after I answer you go for the "oh Excuse me! do I look like I give a flying fuck!",...  Laughing  which you do! because who would keep up with the same thing over and over again. You silly silly old obese man. Wink
Brigan
Brigan
Familiar Face

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Fat Heretic Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:45 am

Brigan wrote:When you quote irrelevant crap like global warming when we're talking about the deadness of this forum, It's irrelevant.

When you go out of the way and cite useless crap that somehow in your head you believe it's on topic, Hell yes I'm gonna call out your bullshit and tell you It's irrelevant, because it simply is.

The question is, whether of not this forum is dead. Right???

Now, listen up you simple minded little RETARD!!!

Not all questions yield themselves to just simple yes or no answers.

There are a number of ways in which a website could die.

One possibility is that people could just simply lose interest in posting topics in a forum, and the website could go down because of that.

Sometime outright censorship might occur. That's another way a website might die.

So, when I talk about signing petitions to preserve Net Neutrality, making phone calls to Tom Wheeler at the FCC, and expressing my concerns that TPP, Trans-Pacific Partnership, and the possible merger between Time Warner and Com Cast might lead to censorship of many websites, because some big corporations might not approve of the content, then, that would mean that big industries might want to censor websites that are concerned with environmental pollution and climate change, and the right-wing politicians might want to censor websites concerned with social issues.

Now . . . do you understand, little boy???

Of course, you don't give a shit about censorship and the possible loss of Internet freedom.

Yeah! If you had kids of your own, and you caught one of them reading a book that you don't approve of, you would probably bash his head up against a God damn fucking brick wall, and kill him, and bury him in your basement!!!

Nah! Like a retarded little Kindergartner, you just want a simple yes or no answer.

Yeah, the conversation going something like this . . .

Q: Is this forum dead?

A: Yes.

A: No, I don't think so.

A: Gee! I don't know!

And then that's the end of the topic.

Well, little boy, if you just want to see short one-liners in the forum posts, then I suggest you go to some retarded pro-sports website.

Yeah! You're just some retarded little Kindergartener looking for simple yes or no answers.

Well, maybe this forum is not dead after all.

But, you're certainly brain-dead!
Big Fat Heretic
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigan Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:12 pm

Big Fat Heretic wrote:

One possibility is that people could just simply lose interest in posting topics in a forum, and the website could go down because of that.

Sometime outright censorship might occur. That's another way a website might die.

So, when I talk about signing petitions to preserve Net Neutrality, making phone calls to Tom Wheeler at the FCC, and expressing my concerns that TPP, Trans-Pacific Partnership, and the possible merger between Time Warner and Com Cast might lead to censorship of many websites, because some big corporations might not approve of the content, then, that would mean that big industries might want to censor websites that are concerned with environmental pollution and climate change, and the right-wing politicians might want to censor websites concerned with social issues.

Of course, you don't give a shit about censorship and the possible loss of Internet freedom.

Yeah! If you had kids of your own, and you caught one of them reading a book that you don't approve of, you would probably bash his head up against a God damn fucking brick wall, and kill him, and bury him in your basement!!!

Nah! Like a retarded little Kindergartner, you just want a simple yes or no answer.

Well, little boy, if you just want to see short one-liners in the forum posts, then I suggest you go to some retarded pro-sports website.

Yeah! You're just some retarded little Kindergartener looking for simple yes or no answers.

You see. All the strike text is the irrelevant, flame baiting, retarded and derailing part of your post.

It's not about yes or no asnwers, It's about the question istelf, It asks you If this forum is dead, Not "How many ways can a Website die?" That's you twisting the question itself, thus Earl and Skul asking themselves what the hell does your post have to do with the Topic.

It seems you have a hard time understanding a simple thing such as staying on topic, Maybe you're the Toddler here?
Brigan
Brigan
Familiar Face

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Fat Heretic Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:45 pm

Brigan wrote:
Big Fat Heretic wrote:

You see. All the strike text is the irrelevant, flame baiting, retarded and derailing part of your post.

It's not about yes or no asnwers, It's about the question istelf, It asks you If this forum is dead, Not "How many ways can a Website die?" That's you twisting the question itself, thus Earl and Skul asking themselves what the hell does your post have to do with the Topic.

It seems you have a hard time understanding a simple thing such as staying on topic, Maybe you're the Toddler here?

Yeah! Strike out my words!

Like a typical retarded sports-loving right-wing Christian Fundamentalist Republican Fascist Nazi scum-bag piece of dog-shit, you like to engage in CENSORSHIP!!!

OK, little boy . . . . . (in his Halloween Hitler costume)!!!

To answer the question as to whether or not this forum is dead . . . . .

Here are some possible SIMPLE answers.

1.) Yes

2.) No

3.) Maybe

4.) I don't know

5.) I don't care

6.) I don't give a . . . . .
A) Fuck
B) Rat's ass
C) Tinker's damn
D) Good God damn
E) Flying fuck
F) Flying fucking Hootenanny in Hell
G) All of the above
H) None of the above

So, you take your pick.

Oh! But to you, any further analysis of a question beyond a simple yes or no, and going into the possible reasons as to the HOW and the WHY, is IRRELEVANT!!!

So, when I say that this forum might die, because . . . . . etc. etc. then, that is IRRELEVANT???

Yeah! I get it now!

Wait a minute!

When Earl started this forum, his first question was  . . . . .

------------------------------
Is this forum dead?

Post by Earl on Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:28 pm

Discuss.
--------------------------------

He said Discuss.

That means, have a discussion. That means, not just one word answers, but at least a sentence with several words in it, or maybe even paragraphs with lost and lots and lots of words. Not just one word answers.

Earl said Discuss! He did not say, you should only go . . . ga ga goo goo, suck your thumb, and shit in your diapers! Of course, we can't stop you from doing that either. So . . . knock yourself out!!!

Again . . . Earl said Discuss.

That means more than just one word answers.

That means, not just saying yes or no as to whether this forum is dead or not, but to also discus how and why. That means a discussion. That means how and why. That means sentences and paragraphs.  

Oh! But to keep little retards like you happy . . . we're only suppose to give simple yes or no answers, and we may not further speculate as to the possible reasons. Just give short one word answers.

People like you are the reason why the quality of education is on the decline.

Education has been dumbed down. Now when answering test questions, in giving a precise answer, it's been dumbed down to Multiple Choice to make it easier to pass. You don't even have to think anymore.

Here in Texas, they even want to do away with critical thinking skills, and make it only rote memorization.

OK, from now on . . . . . when anybody posts a new topic, I will only give short one word answers.

Oh! Wait a minute! Questions 4 and 5 were three word answers, and question 5 was multiple choice with answers having more than one word, except choice A which was still only one word . . . . Fuck.

To accommodate retards like you, maybe schools should do away with tests having multiple choice answers, and you only have to answer yes or no.  

So, from now on, I will only post one word answers to anybody's questions, and I shall not further speculate as to the reasons of how and why.

Welcome back to Kindergarten boys and girls!!!

Yeah! Everybody should just give short one word answers, just like in Kindergarten, or in pro-sports forums.

Then . . . . . watch this forum DIE!

To Skul, and Earl . . . . . despite some disagreements we have had in the past . . .

I'm gonna miss you guys.

Brigan and GodhandRomo can both FUCK OFF!

I don't give a rat's ass about them!

I'm outta here!!!
Big Fat Heretic
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigan Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:05 pm

Big Fat Heretic wrote:
Yeah! Strike out my words!

Like a typical retarded sports-loving right-wing Christian Fundamentalist Republican Fascist Nazi scum-bag piece of dog-shit, you like to engage in CENSORSHIP!!!

I'm atheist, I don't live on the US so I'm neither Republican nor Democrat. So yeah you're being dumb once again despite you knowing this already. The rest of your post is you being a baby once again, shitting yourself in your monologue of insults and simply being stupid.

You have totally derailed from the topic I'm referring about, which again It's not about giving an extensive answer to a question or a single word answer. It's about being on the track of the question, everyone here agrees with me, You're the only one being dumb and not seeing it.

Learn to be humble and admit when your wrong, just saying "OH ALRIGHT SO I GUESS I'M WRONG AND YOU'RE RIGHT, I SHOULD JUST BASH MY HEA... YADA YADA YADA YADA...." Think fatso, re-read all the things Earl and Mrs. Earl have directly told you, they irradiate wisdom, more than I could possibly hold at my age (27), yet you have the almost the same age and you only irradiate stupidity, vulgarity, abuse and plain simple disrespect towards anyone's opinion.

Doubts? Why are you crying out when we're just debating? You're the one resorting to not just insults, But insults towards groups I'm not even part of, instead groups that Earl is part of. Learn to Respect, Nothing in life gives you right to be an asshole. Nothing, It's time you grow up.
Brigan
Brigan
Familiar Face

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Fat Heretic Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:40 am

In response to Brigan:

OK, listen good and listen tight!

The question asked . . . was . . . Is this forum dead?

Well, apparently, we have been breathing some life back into this forum.

But, in addition . . . to just giving a simple answer of yes, or no, or maybe, or I don't know, I also felt the need to express my concern, that not only this website might be taken down, but also, why I'm concerned that a lot of other websites might get taken down, if some people out there had their way.

In which case, Earl's question would be moot.

Now, do you get it?

It's called . . . . .

EXPRESSING AN OPINION!!!

And there are no forum rules against expressing opinions in addition to answering yes or no to a question.

Otherwise, if only yes, or no, or maybe, or I don't know answers were allowed, then all forum topics would only be one page long.

I would hate to think what a class room in school would be like if you were a teacher.

It might go something like this, for example:

Professor Brigan: Dose the sun rise in the east and set in the west? Answer, yes or no.

Student: Yes, the sun appears to rise in the east, and set in the west. The sun's apparent motion across the sky is due to the earth's rotation on it's axis.

Professor Brigan: (striking out parts of the answer) Yes, the sun appears to rise in the east, and set in the west. The sun's apparent motion across the sky is due to the earth's rotation on it's axis.

All that other stuff is IRRELEVANT!!! Just answer yes or no! (whacks student over the head with a yard stick!)

Student: OK teacher! YES! YES! YES! I'm sorry teacher!

If this is how everything was suppose to be done, only being allowed to answer yes or no, and not being allowed to give reasons behind the yes or no answers, then we would never learn or discover anything new. We would never discover new facts.

We would still believe that the earth is flat and at the center of the cosmos!

So, according to you, Brigan, no opinions or reasoning is to be allowed. Only simple yes or no answers would be allowed.

Now, excuse me . . . . .

But after pretending that you're a professor, I'm feeling sick now, and I gotta go up-chuck!

COUGH, CHOKE, GAG, PUKE!!!  

OK everybody!

His Majesty, King Brigan, has decreed that no opinions are to be expressed, that we are only allowed to give simple yes or no answers.   

All hail to his Majesty, King Brigan!!!
Big Fat Heretic
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by GodhandRomo Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:56 am

It's actually more like this:

Question: What is 1+1?
Big Fat Heretic: Well, it's global warming's fault that we are only able to add 1+1. If it wasn't for Global Warming and the Religious Right Retarded Funny-Mentalist Racist Homophobic Misogynistic Nazis who are responsible, 1+1 wouldn't even be a concern! We would have much bigger numbers to add up rather than the measly 1+1! Yeah! Fuck you BriGOON and fuck you GodHandHOMO! Fuck your fake little God! Yeah! Only steers and queers believe in God, and you sure don't seem like a steer to me! I hope you two just EAT SHIT AND DIE. Because I don't give a rat's ass about you! NOW IM OUT OF HERE, FUCKERS!

You still haven't really answered the question, by the way.
GodhandRomo
GodhandRomo
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next