I HATE SPORTS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is this forum dead?

+3
Skul
Big Fat Heretic
Earl
7 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Is this forum dead? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is this forum dead?

Post by Brigan Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:16 am

Big Fat Heretic wrote:

SAY WHAT???

You're putting words into my mouth!

I did NOT say that global warming would be the main cause of the death of this forum!!!

Where did you get that?

NO! What I have been saying, that if Trans-Pacific Partnership, Time Warner, and Com Cast had their way, any website content that did not meet with their approval would be censored, blocked, and taken down.

That would probably include website forums, like this one, My own web blog and YouTube channel, or any website that criticizes industries that are causing environmental pollution, and many of my favorite science websites would be taken down.    

You seem to lack reading comprehension!

Go back and very carefully, and very slowly re-read my previous comments!
Laughing You clueless old man. Earl gets it, now now I'll hint you, it's about you going off topic yet again.
Big Fat Heretic wrote:

Oh! Pardon me sir . . .

But, you must have me confused with someone who gives a flying fuck!!!

I was simply showing how you failed trying to mix me with football
Brigan
Brigan
Familiar Face

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Fat Heretic Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:47 am

Brigan wrote:I was simply showing how you failed trying to mix me with football

Well . . . you do sound like an ignorant little twat!

So, I can only assume that you must be a typical sports fan!

OK?

Friggin Brigan wrote:You clueless old man. Earl gets it, now now I'll hint you, it's about you going off topic yet again.

Please do recall . . . the name of this topic is titled . . . "Is This Forum Dead?"

And I have been posting about how this website forum might die if Trans-Pacific Partnership, Time Warner, and Com Cast had their way, this, and many other websites would also die.

So, it was ON TOPIC!

But, to finally answer the question . . .

NO! This forum is not dead. It's still very much alive.

It's only been asleep for a while, and then a bunch of jerks like us get together, and arouse it from it's slumber!

Eventually, this forum will fall asleep again for while.

Then, a bunch of us jerks will get together to wake it up again! OK?

There!!!

Was that ON TOPIC enough for ya???

Now, fuck off!!!
Big Fat Heretic
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

https://www.youtube.com/user/BigFatHeretic

Back to top Go down

Post by Earl Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:15 am

Is this forum dead? - Page 2 Sheeple1

Did someone mention sheep?
Earl
Earl

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigan Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:42 pm

Big Fat Heretic wrote:
Well . . . you do sound like an ignorant little twat!

So, I can only assume that you must be a typical sports fan!

OK?

And you sound like a spoiled arrogant old man, does that makes you a typical tin foil sensationalist media sheep?
Big Fat Heretic wrote:
Please do recall . . . the name of this topic is titled . . . "Is This Forum Dead?"

And I have been posting about how this website forum might die if Trans-Pacific Partnership, Time Warner, and Com Cast had their way, this, and many other websites would also die.

So, it was ON TOPIC!

No, It wasn't. Everyone here is telling you it was not on topic, it's like everyone is yelling at you that the Circle Puzzle won't fit on the Square hole! but you simply yell back at them that IT WILL!

Big Fat Heretic wrote:
But, to finally answer the question . . .

NO! This forum is not dead. It's still very much alive.

It's only been asleep for a while, and then a bunch of jerks like us get together, and arouse it from it's slumber!

Eventually, this forum will fall asleep again for while.

Then, a bunch of us jerks will get together to wake it up again! OK?

There!!!

Was that ON TOPIC enough for ya???

Now, fuck off!!!
Now this is the only part of your post that finally is on topic. hell you even said it yourself! "to finally answer the question"

No derailing stories about yourself, no irrelevant facts about science, politics, etc. That's how you address a topic.

Take note, I won't be always near you to teach you. Wink

Last edited by Brigan on Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Brigan
Brigan
Familiar Face

Back to top Go down

Post by GodhandRomo Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:41 pm

I'm going to begin posting in red, to counteract Big Fat Heretic's Democrat blue. Let me just say first and foremost, I'm very glad the REPUBLICANS have taken control of both the senate and the house. Now OBAMA is going to have a really tough 4 years. He's just a big baby anyways - he blamed the midterm loss to low voter turnout. He's so arrogant thinking that the rest of the voters would have voted for him. He's also a hypocrite, in that he won the 2012 election with low voter turnout but didn't have anything to say about that! Yeah! Obama is just a big baby sore loser and a hypocrite! That's what you get when you elect a DEMOSHIT into office. Before you know it, OBAMA and his GOONS Nancy Pelosi and Hillary SHITON will take away your basic rights. They will seize all your money that you worked hard for and just SHIT it away. They'd also continue to push OBAMACARE and ruin our country even more!

I swear, if Hillary SHITON, or any DEMOSHIT is in the oval office in 2016, I'm moving to fucking CANADA. I refuse to live under such tyrannical oppression that OBAMA and his GOONS want. Everybody just eats up the MSNBC lies. Keep drinking the cool aid that MSNBC spews, Demoshits. You will never wake up and face the reality

And this IS on topic!!! The reason why this forum is dead, is quite obvious. It's the LIBERALS that are fucking up our economy and making it so people can't even afford internet anymore! I bet if this forum was around during the Bush Administration, there would be a LOT more members here.

To all you liberals and fans of Barack HUESSEIN Obama: EAT SHIT AND DIE
GodhandRomo
GodhandRomo
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Fat Heretic Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:26 am

In response to GodhandRomo:

I shall respond to your Republican bloody red text in my Democratic blue text.

GodhandRomo wrote:I'm going to begin posting in red, to counteract Big Fat Heretic's Democrat blue. Let me just say first and foremost, I'm very glad the REPUBLICANS have taken control of both the senate and the house. Now OBAMA is going to have a really tough 4 years. He's just a big baby anyways - he blamed the midterm loss to low voter turnout. He's so arrogant thinking that the rest of the voters would have voted for him. He's also a hypocrite, in that he won the 2012 election with low voter turnout but didn't have anything to say about that! Yeah! Obama is just a big baby sore loser and a hypocrite! That's what you get when you elect a DEMOSHIT into office. Before you know it, OBAMA and his GOONS Nancy Pelosi and Hillary SHITON will take away your basic rights. They will seize all your money that you worked hard for and just SHIT it away. They'd also continue to push OBAMACARE and ruin our country even more!

Listen up, you worthless piece of dog shit! Listen good, and listen tight!

OBAMA CARE saved my life!!!!

I'm 63 years old, living on Social Security and SSI.

I have Medicaid/Medicare. But, here in the state of Texas, my Medicaid/Medicare alone did not cover dentistry. Not, until I finally enrolled in Obama Care through Amerigroup was I finally able to get some dental work done.

Now, listen up you worthless piece of shit!!!

Back in February or 2013, I had an abscessed tooth that needed to get removed. Late one evening, I was in a lot of pain and went into the emergency room. All they could do was inject my gums with a strong pain killer and prescribe some pills. The doctor warned me that an abscessed tooth can be very serious, that the infection could damage my heart valves, and the infection could eventually go to my brain, and I could die from it.

The next day, I got on my computer, and did an Internet search for dentists here in El Paso that took patients with Amerigroup. I found a good dentist, and made an appointment for the next day.

Long story short. The abscessed tooth was removed, and I was given antibiotics. The dentist had to chip away small pieces from my lower jawbone. Yeah! The infection was starting to spread into the jawbone. But, he chipped away enough from my lower jawbone to stop the infection from spreading any further.

HE SAVED MY LIFE!!!

YEAH! GOD DAMN YOU!!!

HE SAVED MY LIFE!!!

Despite the Republicans taking over the senate, there were many voters, BOTH Democrat AND Republicans who voted in favor of many propositions from one state to another. Both Democrat and Republican voters favored raising the minim wage, in favor of keeping health care, in favor of legalizing Marijuana, in favor of pro-choice for woman, etc. etc. etc. that were part of the liberal agenda. Those propositions were favored by BOTH Democrat AND Republican voters.

So, even though the Republicans won, they're not going to get everything they want, and we Democrats, well . . . we are getting what we want, because many Republican voters wanted some of the same things.

Explain that to me  you can!

GodhandRomo wrote:I swear, if Hillary SHITON, or any DEMOSHIT is in the oval office in 2016, I'm moving to fucking CANADA. I refuse to live under such tyrannical oppression that OBAMA and his GOONS want. Everybody just eats up the MSNBC lies. Keep drinking the cool aid that MSNBC spews, Demoshits. You will never wake up and face the reality

Go ahead and move up to Canada! But, you're to be very disappointed, because Canada is even more liberal than the USA! The have more affordable health care then the USA.

And take about tyrannical oppression???

Isn't it republican anti-abortion politicians who want charge a woman with murder if she has a miscarriage?    

Oh! Let's not forget Richard Murdock, whom Mitt Romney endorsed for senator back in 2012. He once said that if a woman gets raped, that it is God's will, and if she becomes pregnant from the rape, then the baby is a gift from God!

Here's another perfect prime example of Republican retardation here in Texas! Our very own Governor Good Hair, Rick The Prick Berry, who is all hat and no cattle! Yeah! A ten gallon hat on a half-pint head! Governor Rick Perry is among the most anti-science Republicans.

OK, the following is from an article at . . .

http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/political-animal/2011_09/galileo_got_outvoted_for_a_spe032063.php

========================================

POLITICAL ANIMAL
September 08, 2011 11:20

'Galileo got outvoted for a spell’
By Steve Benen

Perhaps the most quoted line from last night’s Republican debate referenced, of all people, Galileo Galilei.

QUESTION: Gov. Perry, Gov. Huntsman was not specific about names, but the two of you do have a difference of opinion about climate change. Just recently in New Hampshire, you said that weekly and even daily scientists are coming forward to question the idea that human activity is behind climate change. Which scientists have you found most credible on this subject?

PERRY: Well, I do agree that there is — the science is — is not settled on this. The idea that we would put Americans’ economy at — at — at jeopardy based on scientific theory that’s not settled yet, to me, is just — is nonsense. I mean, it — I mean — and I tell somebody, I said, just because you have a group of scientists that have stood up and said here is the fact, Galileo got outvoted for a spell.

Putting aside Rick Perry’s confusion about the consensus on climate science, I’m still not sure what the Galileo reference is even supposed to mean.

He “got outvoted”? If by “outvoted,” Perry means “deemed a heretic by the Inquisition for proving heliocentrism,” then sure, Galileo “got outvoted.”

But in context, what is it, exactly, that Perry is trying to say? Galileo was, after all, correct. His ideas were controversial and inconvenient for society’s most powerful leaders of the day, but the facts were on his side.

Does Perry think Galileo’s experience bolsters the case against climate science? Maybe someone can translate this one for me; I can’t find my far-right decoder ring this morning.

OK, back in the year 1633, Galileo was charged with the "crime" of heresy. Back then, the doctrine of the Catholic Church was that the earth was the center of the universe, and the sun, and all the planets revolved around the earth. But Galileo taught that it was the earth and all the planets that revolved around the sun.

Galileo was told to leave his home in Florance Italy, to pack his Gucci bags, and come up to Rome, where he was put on trial by the Roman Catholic Church's Holy Office of The Inquisition. He had been interrogated for many long hours, and threatened with torture. Of course, he wasn't actually tortured, but he was shown the instruments of torture, and what might be done to him, unless he confessed to his "crime" of heresy.

So . . . actually . . . they didn't "vote" on anything.

No, they didn't just have a discussion saying something, like . . . OK gentlemen, let's put this to a vote. Does the sun and planets revolve around the earth? Or, does the earth and planets revolve around the sun? Let's put this to a vote.

NO! They didn't vote on shit!

After having been interrogated and threatened, poor Galileo was a broken man, too old and tired to fight anymore, whereupon, he finally broke down, and recanted. He was found guilty of heresy, and he had been warned, never again, to publicly speak about his theory of the sun-centered solar system.

Another words, he was issued his official Shut The Fuck Up papers! And he was put under house arrest for the remainder of his life when he finally returned to his home in Florance Italy.

I think Galileo's biggest mistake was, that when he was summoned from his home in Florance Italy to appear before the Holy Office in Rome, that instead of going up to Rome to face the Inquisition, he should have done the 180 and voted with his feet, and hot-footed down to Holland where the IQ was higher, and where there was far more intellectual and academic freedom.

OK, GodhandRomo!!!

You say that you want to vote with your feet, and hotfoot it up to Canada?

Sorry! But I have to disappoint you! The IQ would be way too high for you!

Oh! Lets not forget Republican representative, Paul Broun, who was appointed head of the house science committee.

A leaked video of a speech given at Liberty Baptist Church Sportsman's Banquet, shows Paul Broun telling supporters that, "All that stuff I was taught about evolution and embryology and the Big Bang Theory, all that is lies straight from the pit of Hell." In addition, Broun also believes that the world is less than 9000 years old and was created in six literal days.

And he was appointed head of the house science committee???

And, he's also a doctor??? REALLY???

He should have been appointed the ass-end of the single-axle trailer-house committee on pseudo-science!!!  

So, according to all you Republican fuck-tards, all the science books that I have read in school, the public libraries, and in college, are all lies from the pit of Hell??? Oh REALLY???

It is you Republicans who want to insert Creationist fairy tales from the BUY-BULL into high school science classes, and eventually phasing out any mention of evolution.

It is Republicans in my Texas State Board of Education who wanted to remove Thomas Jefferson from school history textbooks. Why? Because Thomas Jefferson was not actually a Christian, but a deist.

It is you Republicans who want to enact all kinds of draconian type laws to control every aspect of our lives, when you God damn bed-wetting ignoramuses can't even control your own bladder and bowels!

I have fought against censorship for most of my life.

As I have said before, my mother taught had me how to read before I even started school. So, by the time I was only in the 3rd grade, I was already reading science books at adult level.

And NO, Mrs. Earl!!! It was not just to look at the pretty
pictures!!! I demand an apology for that comment!!!

Now, back to you, GodhandRomo . . . . .

My battle against book censorship started when I was 11 years old in the 5th grade.

My 5th grade was the first male teacher I had, a sports-obsessed tyrant who liked to harass me in the gymnasium in front of the other students. I had a crippled up left knee, the result of a car accident when I was much younger, so I was unable to run, and I walked with a limp.

No, I was not fat yet. I didn't start becoming overweight until I was about 13 years old.

Anyway . . . . .

One day, our class was checking out books from the school library. I saw this Astronomy book that I wanted, but my teacher would not allow me to check out. All the other kids were allowed to check out any book they wanted while I was not. So, we got into an argument over that, and he dragged me out into the hallway, pushing me back, bashing the back of my head against the corner of the concrete block wall.

OK, the following year, the teacher was fired, and could not get a job teaching anywhere else.

But for me, the damage was done. I had a severe head concussion, and from the age of 11 and through out my teenage years, I would come home with headaches and dizzy spells, which gradually became less intense as I got older, and when I was in my early 20s I didn't have them anymore.

Yeah! When I came home from school, Alka Seltzer on the rocks with a twist of lemon was my favorite drink.

Yes, censorship can get really violent sometimes. I should know from my own personnel experience.

GodhandRomo wrote:And this IS on topic!!! The reason why this forum is dead, is quite obvious. It's the LIBERALS that are fucking up our economy and making it so people can't even afford internet anymore! I bet if this forum was around during the Bush Administration, there would be a LOT more members here.

To all you liberals and fans of Barack HUESSEIN Obama: EAT SHIT AND DIE

OK, this forum has only been around since December 25,2012 after the old Sports Sucks forum was taken down by Ray.

I had joined the old forum back in February 12,2009 which was on the 200th birthday of Charles Darwin. that's how I remember when I joined. Also, the year 2009 was  a very special year for me. In August of 2009, it was the 400th anniversary of Galileo's telescope! Yeah! The year 2009 was very very very special to me. I really wish I could relive that year again and again a few times.

And I had made over 4,000 forum posts before Ray, that right-wing Republican tea-party scum took it down!

So, Skul is the owner of this new forum. And Skul is neither a Democrat or a Republican, because he lives in the UK, so I don't know what party he's a member of across the pond. It doesn't matter. He's doing a good job here.

Well . . .  I suppose you would prefer if Mitt Romney had won the 2012 election! Eh?

Let me tell you something about Mitt Romney.

He was once a Mormon bishop, and as a Mormon bishop, he has sworn a secret oath, and the contents of that oath was revealed back in 2012 when somebody planted a hidden cell phone camera.

Here's what it says . . . Ya gonna love this!!!

The Oath of Vengeance reads as follows:

You and each of you do covenant and promise that you will pray
and never cease to pray to Almighty God Elohim to avenge the
blood of the prophets upon the United States, and that you will
teach the same to your children and to your children's children
unto the third and fourth generation.

OK, if Mitt Romney had been elected President back in 2012, then in January 20,2013 on Inauguration Day, naturally he would have sworn the Oath of Office to protect and uphold the United States Constitution, to protect America from enemies both foreign and domestic, the very same oath that ALL presidents have sworn on Inauguration Day.

But . . . . . Mitt Romney would later on have disregarded his Presidential Oath of Office, because, the secret oath he has sworn would as a Mormon bishop would have taken precedence over his Oath of Office as President. He would be America's biggest domestic enemy.

Here's a link to a YouTube video take from a hidden cell phone camera.

Behind The Veil: Never-before-seen videos
of secret Mormon Temple Rituals

Here's and even longer YouTube video also taken by hidden camera.

Mormon Temple Endowment Ceremony
(Hidden Camera by NewNameNoah)

Yeah! This one is over an hour long.

This is another reason why Republicans fear science, and technology, and internet freedom.

With cell phone cameras, we can secretly record videos of sinister religions, Republican dirty political tricks, and incidents of bullying in our schools, and incidents of police brutality.

Well . . . . . you probably wouldn't understand video anyway, since anything beyond Kindergarten level cartoons and sports is way way way beyond your meager infantile level of comprehension!

Oh! I have also been signing petitions against Citizens United.

They are now able to donate millions and millions of dollars in "dark money" to Republican campaigns.

Yeah! Thanks to them, Karl Rove and the Koch Brothers and big corporations are able to buy elections.

And, Republicans have passed laws in many states making it harder for blacks, Latinos, senior citizens, and college students to vote.

Many districts will not accept student ID cards as valid IDs for voting regeneration.

Ah! But they will accept gun IDs!!!

Oh! And what about those 40,000 missing voter ballots in Georgia? Eh???

OK, here's how Republicans run in a political race . . . . .

We have two athletic track runners, Joe and Moe.

Joe is a Democrat, and Moe is a Republican.

One of then says to the other . . .  Hey! Lets run a foot race, and see who's the fastest runner!

OK, says Joe, I'm game! Let's go!

Fine! Says Moe! But to make sure I win, I'm gonna take this hammer and bust one of your knee caps! OK?

Yeah! That's how Republicans run in a race!

They cheat to win!

Well, anyway . . . . .

This is taking longer than I thought, so I'll finish right here.

In the meantime . . .

FUCK OFF, EAT SHIT, AND DIE!!!

OK???
Big Fat Heretic
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by GodhandRomo Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:13 am

Deal with it, Big Fat Heretic. The people of the United States of spoken. They are beginning to see the failed policies of the Demoshit party, and that's why Demoshits aren't being voted for as much anymore. I don't give a flying hootenanny about your story either. There's plenty of stories about people having a detrimental impact due to Obamacare. But a selfish little pig like you only cares about yourself! FUCK YOU, YOU SELFISH PIG. OBAMACARE HAS RUINED LIVES! FUCKING READ UP INTO IT YOU IGNORANT BUFFOON.

It's also my understanding that you don't even have a fucking JOB. So of COURSE you vote Democrap. They're the party that gives you free shit, when you contribute literally nothing. The Republicans at least look out for the WORKING man. you should only get back what you put in. And you haven't put in ANYTHING to the economy. You just consume all our resource. FUCK YOU FOR THAT TOO, BIG SHIT HERESHIT.

Democrats are all lazy and dumb and don't care about honest, hard working families. FUCK THEM. DEMOCRATS ARE THE ROOT OF ALL OF OUR PROBLEMS! YEAH! FUCK THE DEMOSHITS!

(And if you're still reading this, Big Fat Heretic, this post and my other one was all satire. I'm just acting like you)
GodhandRomo
GodhandRomo
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Earl Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:35 am

BFH, I'm short on time; so, I've only glanced at your lengthy post.  Several observations:

1)  Unless I'm mistaken, Obama Care did not save your life.  My understanding is that it didn't take effect until the year after the very serious trouble you had with your tooth.

2)  As Romo just said, his post was a parody of your style of writing.

3)  You demand that my wife apologize to you.  I wish you were as sensitive about the feelings of others (people with whom you actually have any dealings) as you are about your own.
Earl
Earl

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Fat Heretic Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:04 am

GodhandRomo wrote: And if you're still reading this, Big Fat Heretic, this post and my other one was all satire.

WHAT???

If your forum post was only suppose to be a satire or a parody, that it was not funny. It was sick!!!

Yeah! For example: football players and Republicans like to joke about rape!

I remember back during the 1990 Texas gubernatorial race, during the campaign, Republican Clayton Williams had publicly made a joke likening rape to bad weather, having stated: "If it's inevitable, just relax and enjoy it!"

Is this forum dead? - Page 2 ClaytonWilliamsASSHAT

Oh! REALLY???

I'm sorry, but to me, somethings are just not funny!!!

Jock humor and Republican humor is NOT funny!!!

And rape jokes are not funny!

You would probably laugh your ass off if an 80 year old lady in a wheelchair tumbled down seven flights of stairs!

YOU'RE SICK!!!

Nothing that Republicans do is funny!

Well . . . except . . . during the 2012 Republican National Convention, when Clint Eastwood talked to an empty chair, pretending it was Obama!

Is this forum dead? - Page 2 23ClintEastwoonTalksToChair_zps96d307c9

NOW THAT WAS FUNNY!!!

I use to enjoy watching Clint Eastwood movies, but not anymore!

I lost all respect for him after that!

Is this forum dead? - Page 2 24ClintEastwoodTalksToChairs_zpsf3d646ae

Yeah! That old boy has become senile and delusional in his old age.

Talking to chairs!

I just got to wonder if he hears chairs talking back to him!

So, yeah! Some Republican shit is really funny and off the wall.

But rape jokes are not funny, and dissing on the poor, and the disabled is not funny!

And bullying is not funny!

So, I can only conclude that you have a very twisted and warped sense of humor!

You're one sick puppy!
Big Fat Heretic
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by GodhandRomo Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:50 am

Look up "ad hominem", then you can see why almost everything you've been saying is riddled with logical fallacies. The rest of your arguments are pseudo intellectual stuff, and lack any type of backing on any kind of professional or scholastic level.

You are the perfect poster child (child, as you have an infantile mind) of the radical left. People like you are the precise REASON why we're fed up with the Democrap party. So thank you for your contribution to making the Republican majority a possibility
GodhandRomo
GodhandRomo
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Fat Heretic Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:33 am

GodhandRomo wrote:Look up "ad hominem", then you can see why almost everything you've been saying is riddled with logical fallacies.  The rest of your arguments are pseudo intellectual stuff, and lack any type of backing on any kind of professional or scholastic level.

Excuse me you worthless piece of dog shit!!!

When I'm signing petitions on line, when it comes to political and social issues, I get my information from Texas Freedom Network, PFAW, People for The American Way, AU Americans United for the Separation of Church and State.

When I comes to environmental issues, I get my information from National Science Foundation, Union of Concerned Scientists, NCSE National Center for Science Education, Secular Coalition, and The Sierra Club, etc. etc.

That's where I get my information.

Were do you get your information from? Oh! I know! That book of fairy tales called the BUY-BULL!!!

Oh! Concerning immigration   reform . . . .

Someone needs to tell Rick Perry the the children of immigrants do not belong in dog kennels!

Yeah! YOU DON'T PUT CHILDREN INTO DOG KENNELS, GOD DAMN IT!!!

And speaking of "ad hominem" . . . what about your ad hominem attacks.

Oh yeah! All the sources of information I've been getting are riddled with logical fallacies???

OK, I guess I'm wrong! The earth is only 6000 years old after all and Noah had dinosaurs on board his ark!

I get it now!

Bottom line . . . I HATE SPORTS . . . I HATE RELIGION . . . AND I HATE AND DESPISE ALL YOU REPUBLICANS!

NOW FUCK OFF!
Big Fat Heretic
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by GodhandRomo Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:42 am

You poor, stupid, idiotic man. My entire posts were parodies of your line of reasoning. The reason why my responses were riddled with logical fallacies was because they mirror your form of rhetoric. This truly proves that if the shoe is on the other foot, you actually CAN recognize a logical fallacy. Now, I ask of you to give your own arguments equal scrutiny, and you'll see how illogical the things you say are.

I can come up with a million things that Democrats have done that are highly questionable. For example, Senator Diane Feinstein of California carried a Concealed Carry Permit, yet she's passed a lot of legislation to make it much, much more difficult to own guns to product yourself. Also on guns, there are many of these liberal lawmakers that live in their safe little suburbs with little crime, yet they escorted by ARMED body guards when they leave their safe little confines. Then they tell the public they themselves can't own weapons under any circumstances.

You can find many more examples of liberal hypocrisy on other issues, including the economy, foreign relations, the death penalty, racial issues, etc. Your head seems to be too far up your ass to see any faults at all in the Democrap party, though. In the end, there are problems with people from every group. You can't judge a whole group of people by a few bad apples - I thought you would have learned that by now with your 60+ years on this Earth.

By the way, Big Fat Heretic. If you love the Obamas so much, then maybe you should listen to Michelle Obama. She has some great ideas on childhood obesity. I suggest you listen to what she has to say, because clearly you haven't been listening to her
GodhandRomo
GodhandRomo
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Fat Heretic Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:52 am

God Damn Romo wrote:You poor, stupid, idiotic man. My entire posts were parodies of your line of reasoning. The reason why my responses were riddled with logical fallacies was because they mirror your form of rhetoric. This truly proves that if the shoe is on the other foot, you actually CAN recognize a logical fallacy. Now, I ask of you to give your own arguments equal scrutiny, and you'll see how illogical the things you say are.

Oh! Logical fallacies! Really???

Climate change and global warming is NOT a fallacy, but a scientific FACT!

Tom Wheeler of the FCC is still fighting against Obama on Net Neutrality. That is NOT a fallacy, it's a FACT!

What TPP, Trans-Pacific Partnership, Time Warner, and Com Cast is trying to do, is a threat to Internet freedom. That is not a fallacy, it's a FACT! And if they have their way, they will be able to control Internet content, which means that a lot of my favorite websites and maybe even your favorite websites will get taken down, even this forum. Of course, Christian Republican and sports websites will stay up. So, the Internet will be mostly Jesus and football. Yeah! You'll probably love that!

So, I've been signing petitions and making phone calls to the FCC, leaving phone messages to Tom Wheeler, because I want to help to preserve Internet freedom, even for ignorant little trolls like you!!! OK???

God Damn Romo wrote:I can come up with a million things that Democrats have done that are highly questionable. For example, Senator Diane Feinstein of California carried a Concealed Carry Permit, yet she's passed a lot of legislation to make it much, much more difficult to own guns to product yourself. Also on guns, there are many of these liberal lawmakers that live in their safe little suburbs with little crime, yet they escorted by ARMED body guards when they leave their safe little confines. Then they tell the public they themselves can't own weapons under any circumstances.

OK, I do admit that my Democratic is not perfect. Far from it!!!

Yes! We do have some idiots in our own party, for example:

Steve Beshear, Democratic Governor of Kentucky, wanted to cut $50 million dollars from education, and divert about $40 million dollars to build a Noah's Ark Theme Park in Grant County, Kentucky.

So, yes! We have a few idiots in my own party. I acknowledge that! OK???

Yeah! We need to do a little house cleaning in our own party.

But, that's nothing compared to all the whacko-doo-doos that make up the majority of the Republican party!

So, both parties have their faults. I get that!

But, the Republicans are the absolute worse!!!

Now . . . in response to what you had said in another topic . . . . .

God Damn Romo wrote:You have yet to use any logic at all.  I find it highly unlikely that you even can read high level scientific journals.

It is my understanding that you read little picture books.  That's cute!  Maybe one day you'll grow up and read real literature though!

Anyways, I eagerly await your rebuttal

Little picture books??? Really???

Let me tall you what I have read.

Ever hear if Colonial Robert Green Ingersoll? (1833 - 1899)

I read a book published by The Truth Seeker Company which had a 1900 copyright date on it. The pages were yellow with age, and the book had to be handled very carefully.

The book was titled . . . A Short History of The Inquisition.

Short, my ass!!!

The title was a bit of a misnomer, because it was anything but short!!! It had over 2,000 pages!!!

And NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO! It was NOT a cute little picture book! The illustrations in it were anything but pretty! It was mostly text with a few illustrations.

It took me about a week to finish reading it.

Also, I have read almost every book by Carl Sagan besides COSMOS.

And I forget exactly how many books I have read by Isaac Asimov and Stephen Hawking.

In addition to science books on Astronomy, Geology, and EVOLUTION, I have read political books, for example:

Books by Chris Mooney . . .

The Republican War on Science

THE REPUBLICAN BRAIN The Science of Why They Deny Science - And Reality

Then I have read a book by Charles P Pierce . . . . .

IDIOT AMERICA How Stupidity Became a Virtue in The Land of The Free

And I'm now in the process of reading a book by Sean Faircloth . . . . .

ATTACK OF THE THEOCRATS - Why The Religious Right Harms Us All And What We Can do About It - A Harrowing True Tale Told by Sean Faircloth.

And NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

These books are ALL TEXT with NO PICTURES!!!

It took me about a couple of days to read each one before going on to the next one.

PRETTY PICTURES MY ASS!!!

SCREW YOU!!!
Big Fat Heretic
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by GodhandRomo Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:21 am

Thank you for admitted that the Democraps are at fault! Finally! Damn right your party has a lot of dumb shits! Obama being the biggest dumb shit of all!!! Finally you admit that your Deomcrap party is terrible!

Long Live the Republicans!

GodhandRomo
GodhandRomo
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Fat Heretic Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:00 pm

God Damn Romo wrote:Thank you for admitted that the Democraps are at fault!  Finally!  Damn right your party has a lot of dumb shits! Obama being the biggest dumb shit of all!!!  Finally you admit that your Deomcrap party is terrible!  

Long Live the Republicans!

Well, the number of dumb-asses we have in the Democratic party, I could count on my fingers, ON ONE HAND!!!

But, that does not mean that the Democrats are at fault for everything.

The Republican party certainly can share the blame.

And NO, I'm NOT admitting that my Democratic party is terrible, but only that it is not perfect.

Can you also admit the same, that your precious Republican party also has many faults??? Eh?

And yes, I have found a list of 7 democrats that have been charged with pedophilia and other sex crimes.

Oh! But guess what!!!  

When I did a Google search for the names of Republican pedophiles and also including the number of their sex crimes, the list is so God damn fucking long it would exceed the 60,000 character limit of these forum topics and I would have to break it up into two forum posts. Just posting the names alone would almost use up the 60,000 character limit.

Also . . . . .

During the Reagan administration, after visiting hours at The Whithouse, there were evening sex parties where children have come up missing, and some turned up dead, and some were sold over seas as sex slaves.

Here is a series of YouTube videos you should watch.

[BANNED] Conspiracy of Silence (1994 - 1 of 6)

[BANNED] Conspiracy of Silence (1994 - 2 of 6)

[BANNED] Conspiracy of Silence (1994 - 3 of 6)

[BANNED] Conspiracy of Silence (1994 - 4 of 6)

[BANNED] Conspiracy of Silence (1994 - 5 of 6)

[BANNED] Conspiracy of Silence (1994 - 6 of 6)

Description:

Uploaded on Oct 18, 2009

Pedophile politicians make pedophile priests seem holy.

The Nebraska State investigation starting in 1988 into the failure of the Franklin Bank & Trust soon turned up something much uglier: Franklin's general manager Larry King -- then the rising Black star of the Republican Party, singing the national anthem at the 1984 and 1988 Republican Conventions, later in prison for embezzling $40 million -- was also luring children from nearby Boy's Town and the streets of Omaha into forced prostitution. The clients were prominent politicians, media and industrial magnates around the country - including King, the Omaha Chief of Police, the owner of Nebraska's largest newspaper, the Omaha Herald, and, according to several children, then - Vice-President George Bush the Father. Videos of the "parties" were used for blackmail, which may corrupt our government to this day. Kids were tortured, threatened, and in at least once case, murdered, to keep them in line.

"Conspiracy of Silence" by Britain's Yorkshire TV - scheduled for the Discover Channel on May 3, 1994 but cancelled and never publicly aired until now on the web, includes much of the Franklin Committee's video interviews with the child victims.

The Omaha Herald led the media vilification of the kids. The FBI threatened the kids with perjury prosecution if they told their story, and after 2 recanted, they did put the one remaining who stuck to her story in prison. After the State's lead investigator Gary Caradori and his young son were killed in the unexplained breakup of his plane in midair the investigation died as other victims refused to talk or recanted their video testimony in court. This documentary picks up the pieces.

What happened to this video that the American people were supposed to see in 1994? We are told the final version was destroyed after payment (and threats?) by government agency prevented it being shown. This is a copy of the salvaged "work print" and is about 97% complete.

Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Antigua, Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Darussalam, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burma (Myanmar), Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Congo, Democratic Republic of Costa Rica, Côte d'Ivoire, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, East Timor, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, England (U.K.), Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Europe (EU), Fiji, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Great Britain (U.K.), Greece, Grenada, Guam, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, North Korea, South Korea, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Northern Ireland (U.K.), Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Palestine, Panama, Papua New, Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, The Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Vincent and The Grenadines, Samoa, San Marino, São Tomé, and Príncipe, Saudi Arabia, Scotland (U.K.), Senegal, Serbia and Montenegro, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, Soviet Union, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom (UK), United States (US), Uruguay, Uzbekistan, USSR, Vanuatu, Vatican City, Venezuela, Vietnam, Wales (U.K.), Western Sahara, Yemen, Yugoslavia, Zaire

OK, did Ronald Reagan know about any of this?

Or was all this happening behind his back without is knowledge?

I really don't know.

But, if this was going on behind his back and he was not aware of this, then, he was probably already going senile due to an onset of Alzheimer's Disease.

Ronald Reagan's son, Michael Reagan, use to have an evening radio talk-show, and I would listen out of curiosity.

Well, it was the usual conservative stuff. Then one evening he had mentioned on one of his evening broadcasts that he had been sexually molested when he was a kid. But his father, Ronald Regan wouldn't listen and did nothing about it.

So, even though I strongly disagree with Michael Regan's political views . . . after he mentioned the incident when he was sexually molested, I do have a soft spot in my heart for the guy, even though I don't like his conservative views.

No child deserves to be sexually molested.

Yes! It even happened to me once when I was 17 years old. No, I'm not going to go into any further details about it.

Oh! And before you bring up the affair between President Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky, let me say, I did not approve of that. I don't approve of cheating on one's spouse. So, on some issues, I'm sort of old fashioned. But, Monica Lewinsky was an adult, and NOT some under-aged teenager, but an adult. Also, his wife Hillery has forgiven him for that. So, I say, let them move on.

But, Newt Gingrich, when his wife was dying of cancer, he abandoned her to have an affair with another woman. It seems that Republicans like to go for a lower level of sleaze!

And, if Trans-Pacific Partnership, Time Warner, and Com Cast all have their way, wanting to control content on the internet, the above YouTube videos would be taken down, many websites, including this one would be taken down, and this forum would be dead!!!

We would lose our freedom of speech, the Internet will have nothing but right-wing politics, football, and Jesus Fucking Christ!!!

So, are you still proud of your precious Republican pedophile party now???

My own Democratic party is not perfect, and we do need to clean house.

Oh! But the Republican Pedo Party has become an enemy to America, bordering on TREASON!!!

And, they like to fuck little children!

So, you can SUCK ON THAT!!!
Big Fat Heretic
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by GodhandRomo Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:22 pm

So you can count the number of bad Democraps on one hand.

Then you say 7 Democraps have been convicted of sex crimes.

If you have 7 digits on one hand, then I can excuse you

If you only have 4 fingers + 1 thumb like regular human beings, that means you support sex crimes.

So which one is it? You better fucking have 7 digits on on hand, or else that means you support those sickos! Which one is it, motherfucker?
GodhandRomo
GodhandRomo
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Fat Heretic Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:11 pm

GodhandRomo wrote:So you can count the number of bad Democraps on one hand.

Then you say 7 Democraps have been convicted of sex crimes.

If you have 7 digits on one hand, then I can excuse you

If you only have 4 fingers + 1 thumb like regular human beings, that means you support sex crimes.

So which one is it?  You better fucking have 7 digits on on hand, or else that means you support those sickos!  Which one is it, motherfucker?

Those seven Democrats have been convicted, and are not in politics anymore.

So, the number of dumb-ass that remains in my party I can count on one hand.

And I don't support any of them either.

But, the huge number of Republican pedophiles are still at large.

And I think that ALL pedophiles should get the death penalty!

That would eliminate the majority in the Republican party.

So, suck on that, mother-fucker!

Now, watch the God damn videos, and maybe learn something!
Big Fat Heretic
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by GodhandRomo Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:32 pm

You have yet to address one of my main points, by the way.

If you love the Obamas so much, why don't you take Michelle's advice and do something about your obesity?
GodhandRomo
GodhandRomo
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Fat Heretic Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:06 pm

GodhandRomo wrote:You have yet to address one of my main points, by the way.

If you love the Obamas so much, why don't you take Michelle's advice and do something about your obesity?

Listen up little punk!

I'll probably live to dance on your grave!

Well, actually . . . I'll have to wheel up to your grave in my power chair, and tap my toes on your grave. But, you know what I mean.

I have a younger brother who is tall and skinny, and even he says I'll probably outlive him.

He has high blood pressure, and I don't. Sometime my blood pressure is lower than normal.

He has high cholesterol, and I don't. My cholesterol levels are actually lower than average.

He has to take 30 different medications. I only have to take 4 different medications.

Oh! What is it about Republicans when it comes to food? Eh?

Papa Bush hated broccoli and Baby Bush, that moron nearly choked to death eating a small bag of pretzels.

Michele Bachmann hates red beets.

Ronald Regan preferred jelly beans.

Jimmy Carter, a Democrat, liked peanuts, a wholesome healthy snack.

I love broccoli and red beets. I get vegetables with every meal, and I don't eat a lot of junk foods.

OK, I'm 63 years old, I have arthritis in both knees and ankles and have to get around in my JAZZY power chair when I go out.

So, what am I suppose to do? Get out and jog and bounce a basketball?  

Hey! When are you going to do something about your retardation?

OK, forget that!

You can't cure STUPID!!!  
Big Fat Heretic
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by GodhandRomo Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:28 pm

More and more logical fallacies. You can pick and choose healthy and unhealthy people from all areas.

Bill Clinton (you know, the wife cheater) loves fried foods and has an extremely unhealthy diet.
GodhandRomo
GodhandRomo
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Fat Heretic Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:54 pm

GodhandRomo wrote:More and more logical fallacies.  You can pick and choose healthy and unhealthy people from all areas.

Bill Clinton (you know, the wife cheater) loves fried foods and has an extremely unhealthy diet.

Yeah! And Obama likes cheese burgers and he smokes cigarettes.

Big fucking deal!!!

Back in 2012, Republican members of the Wisconsin state affairs committee wanted to classify sharp cheddar cheese as a junk food. Well, that got all the Wisconsin dairy farmers pissed off. So that bill didn't pass.

But, what can you expect. Republicans wear diapers and eat baby food!

Yeah! Republicans wear shitty diapers, and they can breath CO2 which accounts for their being brain dead!

Anyway . . . . .

Watch the videos that I had posted on page 3 of this forum topic, and learn what kind of low-life scum-bag pieces of dog-shit you Republicans really are!!!

Now, FUCK OFF!!
Big Fat Heretic
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by GodhandRomo Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:14 am

Thanks for admitting that Democraps are unhealthy. You proved me right once again!
GodhandRomo
GodhandRomo
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Fat Heretic Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:42 am

GodhandRomo wrote:Thanks for admitting that Democraps are unhealthy.  You proved me right once again!

Oh really???

Take a gander at many Republican politicians who look like they are members of The League of 250 Pound Kindergartners in Diapers!

George W Bush even snorted cocaine!

And Republicans like to fuck little children!!!

Tell me . . . how many dead kids do you have buried under the basement of your house?
Big Fat Heretic
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by GodhandRomo Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:08 am

OH really???

Take a gander at many Deomocraps on the internet who look like they only eat pure lard and are members of 300+ Pound Kindergarteners in Diapers! (you and The Amazing Atheist, being two of them)

Bill Clinton "never inhaled"

And Democraps enjoy fucking little children more than anybody else!!!

Tell me... how many dead children do you have buried under the basement of your house, just because they either played sports or are Conservatives?

GodhandRomo
GodhandRomo
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Fat Heretic Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:37 am

Moderator's Note:  This post has been deleted because it clearly violates the Forum Rules.  (See Earl's post below.)
Big Fat Heretic
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next