I HATE SPORTS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why don't you like sports?

+2
Big Fat Heretic
Earl
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Why don't you like sports? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why don't you like sports?

Post by Brigan Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:38 am

Look at him, Such an role model Citizen

Look at those Michael Brown Supporters. They sure aren't using this as an excuse to do this.

Edit:
This last video (the one above) fucking grinds my gears so badly. As a Working man before being a Lawyer (Been working since I was 14 years old fixing computers and attending my Father's Cyber Cafe) I stand by these local clerks who were affected by these animals.

As a working man, I can't bear to view the actions done to these people who have worked so hard to have their own established bussiness be burnt down by these idiots that try to link anything to racism. Myself know how fucking hard is to raise your own store, investing your money in order to stack your shop.

Want to know the feeling Fat Man? imagine somehow your allowance is given to you in the form of cash (I know you get your money deposited, Just Imagine), now out of the blue your door is forcefully opened and these assholes take your money push you aside, chanting PRO-Michael Brown shit and while your down on the floor you get to watch how they start looting your Computer, fridge, etc. You're left helpess agaisnt a fucking Horde of leeches who just seek any reason possible to "Justify" looting. Gee, maybe now you'll call those dirty cops right?

Also the RAW Video footage.

Brigan
Brigan
Familiar Face

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3