I HATE SPORTS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Cup

+2
Big Fat Heretic
ThinWhiteDuke
6 posters

Go down

World Cup Empty World Cup

Post by ThinWhiteDuke Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:37 pm

This is going to be a long month.
ThinWhiteDuke
ThinWhiteDuke
Familiar Face

Back to top Go down

World Cup Empty Re: World Cup

Post by Big Fat Heretic Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:20 pm

WOW! That guy in the video seems to have an erectile fetish for football!!!
Big Fat Heretic
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

https://www.youtube.com/user/BigFatHeretic

Back to top Go down

Post by ThinWhiteDuke Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:40 pm

Looks like we are not alone: http://www.buzzfeed.com/richardhjames/things-youll-experience-over-the-next-month-if-you-dont-l

Two days ago, 'The Sun' sent a free newspaper to everyone in England (bar Liverpool who boycotted it). It was about supporting "our team" and English pride. Why should the football team make me proud to be English?
ThinWhiteDuke
ThinWhiteDuke
Familiar Face

Back to top Go down

Post by Skul Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:17 pm

Oh, the world bore (I'm not going to capitalise such a non-event) has started ? I truly didn't even notice.

Big Fat Heretic wrote:WOW! That guy in the video seems to have an erectile fetish for football!!!

It's more of a parody of people who are like that.
Skul
Skul
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

https://ihatesports.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Skul Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:25 pm

World Cup PKTFmTj
Skul
Skul
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

https://ihatesports.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent 47 Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:28 pm

Perhaps one of these might come in handy...

World Cup SportsFanRemoteControl3000_zpsf563f51d

Agent 47
Agent 47
Familiar Face

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Fat Heretic Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:41 pm

Agent 47 wrote:
Perhaps one of these might come in handy...

World Cup SportsFanRemoteControl3000_zpsf563f51d

I have the more advanced model!!!

World Cup Th_JVC

And the World Cup should be called the World Toilet Bowel.
Big Fat Heretic
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent 47 Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:28 am

Speaking of toilets...

Tossed toilet bowl kills Brazilian soccer fan

By STAN LEHMAN (Associated Press) May 3, 2014 6:46 PM AP - Sports

SAO PAULO (AP) -- A Brazilian soccer fan was killed when he was struck in the head by a toilet bowl hurled from stadium stands as supporters of rival clubs clashed in the northeastern World Cup host city of Recife, police said Saturday.

Also this weekend, authorities detained more than 40 people because of fan fighting outside the stadium that will host World Cup matches in the nearby city of Natal.

A police officer in Recife said the death occurred on Friday at Arruda Stadium after a second-division match between Santa Cruz and visiting Parana. He spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to speak to the press.

The officer said fans ripped three toilet bowls out of stadium restrooms and threw them from the stands. He said one hit and instantly killed a fan he identified as Paulo Ricardo Gomes da Silva.

The incident comes six weeks before Brazil hosts the World Cup. Five tournament games will be played in Recife, although none at the Arruda. The city will host World Cup matches at the new Arena Pernambuco.

The Brazilian soccer federation said it was ''preventively closing'' the Arruda until authorities finish their investigation and a sports tribunal makes a ruling on the case.

In Natal, fans clashed before a match between rival clubs ABC and America in a test event at the Arena das Dunas on Saturday.

Police officer Roberto Andrade told the UOL website that the fighting began when a small group of America fans crossed into the path of ABC supporters on their way to the stadium. The ABC fans went after the rival group, throwing rocks and pieces of wood at them until officials intervened.

Andrade said fans from both clubs were detained and taken to a police station for interrogation.

The match marked the only official test event at the Arena das Dunas before the World Cup in June. The stadium will host four tournament matches.

Violence involving fan groups are common in Brazil, and the number of incidents escalated last year.

FIFA and Brazilian authorities have downplayed concerns about violence inside stadiums during the World Cup, saying security will be heightened and such incidents were related mostly to club matches.

https://sports.yahoo.com/news/tossed-toilet-bowl-kills-brazilian-153550486--spt.html

Rolling Eyes
Agent 47
Agent 47
Familiar Face

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Fat Heretic Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:16 am

WOW! Somebody killed by a falling toilet bowl.

And Orson AKA Horseshit says that nerds are dangerous???

And should be put on a WATCH LIST???
Big Fat Heretic
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Earl Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:36 pm

BFH, your point is well-taken; but you're running orson into the ground.  The way you've been obsessing over this kid, one would think you had a crush on him.  He's gone, he's history.  Give it up, already!
Earl
Earl

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Fat Heretic Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:00 am

Earl wrote:BFH, your point is well-taken; but you're running orson into the ground.  The way you've been obsessing over this kid, one would think you had a crush on him.  He's gone, he's history.  Give it up, already!

People like Orson, and Fit Man and Fitman's Brother, from the old website forum, should be run into the ground!!!

WITH A STEAM ROLLER!!!

Yeah! I would love to have a crush on Orson!

WITH A STEAM ROLLER!!!

We can't let people like that ever get into public office!

We already have fuck-tards like Mitt Romney, Todd Akin, Richard Murdock, Paul Broun, in some public offices and more idiots in the media like Rush Limbaugh, Ray Comfort, Eric Hovind, Ken Ham, etc. etc.

We don't need any more.

People like that should be castrated, WITHOUT ANESTHESIA!!!

We just can't allow these morons to keep reproducing.

And if they hate science so much, then they should all show their solidarity by having their water shut off, their electricity turned off, get off the Internet, discard their cell phones, give away their cars, and ride an ox cart, and go live in a mud hut, picking the lice out of their pubic hairs and wiping their asses with leaves. CACTUS LEAVES!!!

I guarantee . . . they'll all be dead within five years.

And I'll be much happier.

OK . . . . . I know you said that we will not have any more death wishes in these forums.

But . . . I remember back in the old forum when Fit Man said that I should be starved and then, attacked and torn apart by wild dogs, and you responded with, "But, if he starves there won't be anything left for the dogs to eat!" with one of those smiley face emoticons. Sort of, like this one . . .   Very Happy 

I felt betrayed by your response with the smiley emoticon. and I will NEVER forget that!

Yeah! I remember that! So, it was OK for Fit Man to wish me dead, and torn apart by dogs! Right???

OK, if I had been a football player, then Fit Man would have had more respect for me, even if I had raped his sister or his daughter or his mother or his wife, he would still have more respect for me if I had been a football player.

Also, all these moronic fuck-tard sports fans, jocks, Republican, and religious fanatics who hate science . . .  they really want to die! Yeah! They really want their children to die, and they really want their wives and daughters to get beaten and raped, and they even go to church to pray that it happens!!!

Well . . . . that's sort of what it looks like to me!

Ya know, I really hate this fucked up world where people with physical handicaps are treated like criminals because they're not good at sports, while a football player can get away with rape! And get a new Hummer for FREE!!

So, I think I have earned the right to wish some people dead! OK???

Anyway . . . . .

I need to relax now.

So, I'm going to watch some more of the new COSMOS with Niel deGrasse Tyson on the HULU web site.

http://www.hulu.com/grid/cosmos-a-spacetime-odyssey?video_type=episode

Ya wanna join me?

It only costs about $8 dollars per month.

I wish I had as much money as a football player.

I would buy an acre of land up in the mountains somewhere, and build my own observatory with a 24 inch Newtonian reflector telescope, and I could do it for half as much as a football player make in one year!

But no! I'm living in poverty.

My AT&T U-VERSE just went up from $70 dollars per month to $95 dollars per month, and I'm really pissed off!!!

But, I'm going to pay it! Yeah! Like it or not, I'm going to pay it!

I hate jocks and I wish all jocks would die, because they make millions of dollars just for chasing a ball, and they get a brand new Hummer for FREE after they have raped someone, and they can park their Hummers in a 15 minute parking zone all day long and never have to worry about getting a ticket, or their vehicles towed away.

I think every football player should have his Hummer parked on his chest!  

I'm sick and tired of not being able to afford much of anything.

And yet . . . I make monthly donations to my favorite charities, like, Union of Concerned Science, National Science Foundation, Sierra Club, AU which is Americans United for the Separation of Church and State, and PFAW, People For the American Way,  and to the Wendy Davis and Hillery Clinton campaigns. I donate about $35 dollars total each month.

So, I can't be without my Internet, because I make donations on line which are charged to my bank account.

Yeah! I really AM dangerous, because I'm fighting to prevent America from becoming a theocracy, and Republicans, sports fans, and jocks just hate that!

I actually consider it a complement and a pleasure to be hated by these fuck-tards, because, I know these coward are running scared, and shitting in the diapers!

Well, I'm going to kick back and smoke my pipe, or have a cigar with my dark roast coffee.

Anyway . . .

Ya wanna join me over at HULU?

It will cost you $8 dollars per month.

Still wanna join me?
Big Fat Heretic
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:12 pm

Hello there, this is my first post here, and since it's about the world cup, I belive I might have some input. Before I begin, I like sports, I also enjoy playing football (soccer), I make one hell of a defender Very Happy, and I might also add, that although I enjoy sports and on my country there's no such thing as a forced PE (Gym class??) and although it does count on your education score, rarely someone scores below 15 (from a 20 grade scale) so it doesn't really has a big effect.

Now to the Topic on hand, The World Cup, I believe this event which takes place each 4 years is a Great thing, yeah, some people do misbehave, but in the majority, it's a pretty fun thing to root for your country, with friends, the thrill of each goal, there's a reason most people on the world looked foward this Year's World Cup. It unites the world at least to some degree, I'm not saying it can make world peace happen, but hey, anything good counts eh?

Regards.
Stark
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Earl Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:48 am

Welcome to the forum, Stark!   Smile 

You certainly are welcome to post in this forum, but you might be disappointed.  Our currently active members are very few in number; so, there isn't much activity in the forum now.  Also, most of us are not sports fans, which means that we may not have much to talk about.  I don't even know how to play a sport, but I'm still very active physically.  I've hired a physical trainer to supervise my workouts in a bodybuilding program.  Therefore, I understand the dedication of an athlete to his sport.  No, I'm not a sports fan; but I do respect the personal preferences of others.

Again, you are welcome to post in this forum.  Be sure to read the Forum Rules.  If you have any questions, please send either me or Skul (the forum Admin) a PM.

P.S.  "P.E." stands for "Physical Education," the name that is given to gym class in America.
Earl
Earl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down