I HATE SPORTS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guess who back in the smiley group?

3 posters

Go down

Guess who back in the smiley group? Empty Guess who back in the smiley group?

Post by Skul Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:46 am

Mr. Green!

What a worthwhile post, eh? Mr. Green!

Mr. Green!
Skul
Skul
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

https://ihatesports.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Guess who back in the smiley group? Empty Re: Guess who back in the smiley group?

Post by Skul Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:01 am

What? Not enough for you? I guess you want more?

Awesome Face!
You may not have noticed the new selection of Awesome Faces via the emoticon dropdown menu. And I was thinking of keeping it a secret from you. Evil Face!
But I decided not to, because I'm an awesome badass! Badass Face!
That's not all, however! Get ready for more emoticons to arrive! Awesomeness Face!

MUFFINS! Wall-Eyed Face!
Skul
Skul
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Back to top Go down

Guess who back in the smiley group? Empty Re: Guess who back in the smiley group?

Post by Skul Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:32 am

Okay, just finished uploading the last of the new smilies. We now have one hundred and forty five in total! Yes, one hundred and forty five! Way more than Ray's forum. Ray/Bender
Skul
Skul
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Earl Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:03 pm

Thank you very much for all of these additional smilies, Skul!

This little guy is one of my favorites. Mr. Green!

If I didn't happen to be experiencing a case of the lousy flu, I would have prepared a more elaborate response.

Earl
Earl

Back to top Go down

Post by Skul Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:34 pm

Earl wrote:This little guy is one of my favorites. Mr. Green!
Of all the smilies, Mr. Green wasn't included. Rolling Eyes I'm not too fond of the new tongue emoticon, though. Should I go and find the old one and replace the current face?

Earl wrote:If I didn't happen to be experiencing a case of the lousy flu, I would have prepared a more elaborate response.
Sorry to hear that. Get well soon!
Skul
Skul
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Earl Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:27 am

Skul wrote:I'm not too fond of the new tongue emoticon, though. Should I go and find the old one and replace the current face?
You mean the new version of "Razz"? Yes, I definitely prefer the face of the old version to that of the new one. Replacing the current face would be an improvement.

Skul wrote:
Earl wrote:If I didn't happen to be experiencing a case of the lousy flu, I would have prepared a more elaborate response.
Sorry to hear that. Get well soon!
Thank you very much for your sympathy. Smile It's been quite aggravating. I've had to call my personal trainer and cancel all three of my workout sessions for the week. I've gotten no exercise of any kind since I got sick. (Well, that's not surprising, considering the fact I've had no energy! Rolling Eyes ) My bad sleeping got even worse, and I even lost much of my appetite. But I'm beginning to get better now. I should be fine by Monday. I'm just thankful I didn't come down with another strain of the flu making the rounds in our vicinity that's even worse.

Thanks, Skul, for asking for feedback about the smilies and other features of the new forum. Smile

Earl
Earl

Back to top Go down

Post by Skul Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:39 pm

Earl wrote:You mean the new version of "Razz"? Yes, I definitely prefer the face of the old version to that of the new one. Replacing the current face would be an improvement.
It took a bit longer than I would have liked, but I finally managed to get the good ol' classic Razz smiley. Now we can stick our tongues out at each other like we used to. I Love It
Skul
Skul
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ThinWhiteDuke Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:11 pm

Skul wrote: Mr. Green!

What a worthwhile post, eh? Mr. Green!

Mr. Green!

Sorry about the song. Couldn't think of anything else with the appropriate lyrics.
ThinWhiteDuke
ThinWhiteDuke
Familiar Face

Back to top Go down

Post by ThinWhiteDuke Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:13 pm

Earl, I hope you feel better soon. Maybe some Stephen King will make you feel better.
ThinWhiteDuke
ThinWhiteDuke
Familiar Face

Back to top Go down

Post by Earl Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:39 am

Hi, ThinWhiteDuke! Smile I just noticed this post of yours a few days ago. I have no idea how it escaped my notice all this time. Embarassed Thank you very much for wishing me well. Smile Cool I would have given you a present by posting a You Tube video of a story segment from a cable TV miniseries that was an adaptation of the Stephen King short story "Crouch End"; but as so often happens, You Tube yanked the video because of copyright problems, I presume.
Earl
Earl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down