I HATE SPORTS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEWS FLASH! NEWS FLASH! The Ray Saga Continues!

+5
ThinWhiteDuke
HugeFanOfBadReligion
Mrs. Earl
Skul
Earl
9 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

NEWS FLASH!  NEWS FLASH!  The Ray Saga Continues! - Page 4 Empty Re: NEWS FLASH! NEWS FLASH! The Ray Saga Continues!

Post by Skul Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:22 pm

Ray deleted the original forum, so I decided to make this new one. No idea why Ray did what he did, though. And we're unlikely to ever find out.
Skul
Skul
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

https://ihatesports.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

NEWS FLASH!  NEWS FLASH!  The Ray Saga Continues! - Page 4 Empty Re: NEWS FLASH! NEWS FLASH! The Ray Saga Continues!

Post by Earl Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:54 am

The Imperialist wrote:So, in the end, why were we forced to create a separate refuge? The mystery is yet to be solved.

Hi, Imperialist!   Very Happy  I'm delighted you're still with us!   Very Happy 

When I had discovered that the website had an expiration date (and informed Skul of this development), I and Skul repeatedly attempted to communicate with Ray by sending him PMs and e-mails, first, to ask him what would happen when the expiration date had come, and then, secondly, why he had chosen to delete the entire forum.  I had also known that Ray had a Facebook account, which I had seen before; so, I even attempted to send him a private message there.  But, lo and behold, I soon discovered (much to my dismay  Sad  ) that Ray had * gasp * de-Friended me Shocked  Crying or Very sad from his Facebook wall.  (Ya know, I don't think I'll ever recover from this terrible blow!   Sad              Mr. Green!  )  No reply henceforth would ever come from the mysterious Ray (otherwise known as "Ray the jerk").  Yes, Imperialist, "(t)he mystery is yet to solved."  Only his hairdresser knows for sure!

Incidentally, a few days ago, I was banned again from the remainder of his website; and that was merely for leaving a message in the Guestbook attempting to inform i_like_1981 -- and anyone else who was interested -- that the forum had been moved to another URL; in other words, nothing controversial or insulting to Ray,  although he deserved to be insulted.

Before I was de-Friended from Ray's Facebook wall   Sad  , I had the opportunity to gaze upon photographic images of Ray in all of his photogenic glory.  He's a white-haired guy in his fifties (although he acts like he's still in junior high school), and he looks like a Southern gentleman.  (Well, he does live in Florida.)  But I tell ya, folks, he ain't no gentleman!

NEWS FLASH!  NEWS FLASH!  The Ray Saga Continues! - Page 4 Paisley+skunk

(I couldn't find a better picture.)

Earl
Earl

Back to top Go down

Post by The Imperialist Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:49 pm

It also seems, Skul, that you were struck from the staff list. And various other changes observed by using the web archive. (Chat still seems active, though. Was merely deleted as a visible link, for example)

The other members listed as official staff, are still there, so I guess you can contact them to find out things...
The Imperialist
The Imperialist

Back to top Go down

Post by Skul Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:11 pm

The Imperialist wrote:The other members listed as official staff, are still there, so I guess you can contact them to find out things...

None of the other members listed were active at all and I never got the chance to talk to any of them. I doubt they know what's going on.
Skul
Skul
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Imperialist Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:41 am

What sadness...
The Imperialist
The Imperialist

Back to top Go down

Post by Skul Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:40 pm

HugeFan already posted this, but it bears repeating in this thread.

The forum at SportsSuck.org is back up. For whatever reason. Me and Earl have been demoted to members, Ray, Don, and Roselyn are now moderating the forums (apparently). Ray's only post, so far, is to a two-year-old thread.

http://www.sportssuck.org/index.php

King of Hyrule

Pretty much every single thread that was there is still there. Although, i_like_1981's post count has gone down by exactly 600, for some reason (he left when it hit 1981).

So yeah, our old home is back, almost completely untouched.

Ray... what is going on in your head? Ray/Bender
Skul
Skul
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Earl Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:57 pm

There's no telling, Skul.  Only his psychiatrist knows for sure.

By the way, Don and Roselyn don't exist in real life.  In 2009 after I had been asked to serve as a moderator, Ray and I had frequent e-mail exchanges as if we were friends.  He confided in me and (without any prompting from me) admitted that Don and Roselyn were just sock puppets.  So, he's moderating the forums all by his loathsome -- er, lonesome.   Mr. Green!
Earl
Earl

Back to top Go down

Post by Skul Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:02 am

Earl wrote:By the way, Don and Roselyn don't exist in real life.  In 2009 after I had been asked to serve as a moderator, Ray and I had frequent e-mail exchanges as if we were friends.  He confided in me and (without any prompting from me) admitted that Don and Roselyn were just sock puppets.  So, he's moderating the forums all by his loathsome -- er, lonesome.   Mr. Green!

That, I never knew. And what about Raleigh? I think Glenn ("AN ENGLISHMAN" in the Letters) is the real deal, though. You know, Ray, if you're reading this; if you'd explain what's going on and, depending on the circumstances, I'd be willing to let bygones be bygones and post on your forum again.

Also, I think I've figured out what's happened. No, not why the forum is back up, that's still a mystery, but how it's back. I was looking for the thread detailing our forum. That's gone. I thought Ray had deleted it, but then I noticed that there were no posts from 2013. I'm pretty certain Ray still has backups of the forum on his computer, or on a cloud storage site. The version we're seeing is probably the most "recent" backup. Or at least the most recent one that doesn't have our forum advertised.

One possibility is he's trying to see how many of the old members are still visiting so he can... ban them? Quite the grudge (?) if that's the case. For me, I can't get back onto my account. I've tried all e-mails I have, but they don't work. I guess Ray modified my account's e-mail field to blank and changed my password. Not that I'd post, since he'd just ban me with no explanation, but there are some things you can only see as a member.
Skul
Skul
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Fat Heretic Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:05 am

Well, I've been visiting the old Sports Sucks forum, and I'm still able to log in!!!

It's a good thing because I have been searching through some of my old forum topics to re-post them here.

And since I am able to log in, I can click on [Edit] to copy and paste the html from any forum post to my Note Pad, and copy the paste them here.

Tonight I'm going to re-post one of my topics that was titled . . . . .

The Trial of Galileo 1633 CE

It's very long, so I'll have to break it up into two forum posts, because of the 60,000 character limit.

So, I'll be working on that tonight.

Oh! And Ray, that Tea Party retard . . . he can go fuck himself!!!
Big Fat Heretic
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

https://www.youtube.com/user/BigFatHeretic

Back to top Go down

Post by Earl Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:18 am

I'm happy to hear that you can log in to Ray's resurrected forum so you can copy and paste past OPs.  But whatever you do, don't say a word about the old forum or ask him why it was shut down for two years.  If you do, he will ban you permanently.  Since he hasn't deleted any of your anti-Republican topics, I think you're safe just as long as you don't challenge his past actions.  Remember, don't question what he did with the old forum.

By the way, Skul, I'm also unable to log in under my old username.  Doesn't matter, though.
Earl
Earl

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Fat Heretic Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:38 am

Earl wrote:I'm happy to hear that you can log in to Ray's resurrected forum so you can copy and paste past OPs.  But whatever you do, don't say a word about the old forum or ask him why it was shut down for two years.  If you do, he will ban you permanently.  Since he hasn't deleted any of your anti-Republican topics, I think you're safe just as long as you don't challenge his past actions.  Remember, don't question what he did with the old forum.

By the way, Skul, I'm also unable to log in under my old username.  Doesn't matter, though.

Good evening Earl:

I'm sorry you're not able to log in.

I can log in under my old user name Fat Man.

But, I'm not going to post anything there, and risk getting banned, because I would not be able to click on [Edit] anymore. So, I'm just going to play the spy instead.

Anyway . . . I got work to do on my Galileo topic.

I had originally posted it in the old forum back in August 28,2010 which was the 401st anniversary of Galileo's Telescope.
Big Fat Heretic
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

https://www.youtube.com/user/BigFatHeretic

Back to top Go down

Post by ThinWhiteDuke Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:23 am

Skul wrote:HugeFan already posted this, but it bears repeating in this thread.

The forum at SportsSuck.org is back up. For whatever reason. Me and Earl have been demoted to members, Ray, Don, and Roselyn are now moderating the forums (apparently). Ray's only post, so far, is to a two-year-old thread.

http://www.sportssuck.org/index.php

King of Hyrule

Pretty much every single thread that was there is still there. Although, i_like_1981's post count has gone down by exactly 600, for some reason (he left when it hit 1981).

So yeah, our old home is back, almost completely untouched.

Ray... what is going on in your head? Ray/Bender

Strange. That's the only word for it.
ThinWhiteDuke
ThinWhiteDuke
Familiar Face

Back to top Go down

Post by Earl Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:26 am

Greetings, ThinWhiteDuke!  It's great to hear from you!  Very Happy

I was wondering if you had read HugeFan's topic "Urgent!  Sports suck forum is back up!"

https://ihatesports.forumotion.com/t203-urgent-sports-suck-forum-is-back-up

I highly recommend you read it.  Especially pages 3 through 5, which give a detailed account of that Friday when Ray went bananas.  He's been guilty of editing posts of other members to make it look like they're saying things they're really not saying.  Ever since this whole mess started in 2012, Ray has refused to communicate with either Skul or me a single time to explain anything, despite repeated attempts to communicate with him.  He's really a mystery; but we know this much about him:  He's a jerk.

Please keep in touch!
Earl
Earl

Back to top Go down

Post by Earl Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:31 pm

bump
Earl
Earl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4