Big Fat Heretic has been banned for a year.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Fat Heretic has been banned for a year.

Post by Earl on Sun May 24, 2015 12:02 am

Although this OP is (strictly speaking) off-topic, I felt the liberty to post it in the "I Hate Sports" board.  I was afraid it would be overlooked if I posted it in the "Off-Topic" board.

As you have just learned from reading the title of this announcement, Big Fat Heretic has been banned for a year.  He had previously been banned twice for shorter times.  He has continued to violate the Forum Rules, especially . . .


§2) No insulting of other peoples' race, religion or beliefs

Insulting someone because of their race or religion is not tolerated. If you receive a message containing anything as such, PM a moderator; do not stoop to their level.

. . . and . . .



§19) Do not derail threads/go off-topic

Try to keep a thread on the same topic it started with. If a topic starts to go off-topic, a moderator will let you know. If it continues, the thread will be locked, the offending posts deleted and members who continued the off-topic discussion will be warned. If you wish to have a different discussion, either start a new thread, or ask a moderator to move the off-topic posts to a new thread.

He has violated other Forum Rules as well.

Just a personal note here:  Yes, Mrs. Earl (my wife) and I are Christians.  But neither one of us has ever posted a single OP dealing with religion.  On the other hand, Big Fat Heretic has been the real evangelist here.  He has repeatedly brought up religion over and over and over again despite the fact that this forum's main focus is not religion.

Big Fat Heretic has demanded that everyone treat him with respect, but he has not extended the same courtesy to others.  For example, he objected strenuously when Brigan placed the image of his face on the body of a sheep (before he eventually removed it, by the way).  But earlier in Ray's old forum, he had no problem with accusing Andy (who was doing charitable work in the country of Namibia) of selling African children to the sex trade.

One of the problems I had with Big Fat Heretic's OPs and posts was that this forum went from being a place where people could make statements critical of sports without them being derailed to a forum most of whose controversies had to do with the personal problems and bad attitudes of a single member; namely, Big Fat Heretic.  It seems that for about the last six months or so, most (if not all) of his posts have had nothing to do with sports, but have been a steady drumbeat of politics and religion, politics and religion, politics and religion.  Too much is too much.

Granted, most of the current activity in this forum has been related to him.  We shall see in the next 12 months whether this forum is truly dead.  But now that Big Fat Heretic is no longer posting, perhaps there will be activity of a different sort.

I'm convinced that Big Fat Heretic's rudeness actually drove several members away from Ray's old forum and Skul's.  Again, we shall see what happens now.

Big Fat Heretic will be free to post again after a year's time has elapsed.  Whether he actually does so is up to him.  But if he does rejoin us with a belligerent attitude and continues to break the Forum Rules as he has done ever since he joined the forum, he will be banned permanently.





Still, it's all a bit sad. Sad  But necessary.  It should have been done sooner.   Neutral

_________________
"You beat a woman and drag her down a flight of stairs, pulling her hair out by the roots? You're the fourth guy taken in the NFL draft. You kill people while driving drunk? That guy's welcome. Players caught in hotel rooms with illegal drugs and prostitutes? We know they're welcome. Players accused of rape and pay the woman to go away? You lie to police, trying to cover up a murder? We're comfortable with that.  You love another man? Well, now you've gone too far!" -- Dale Hansen, Dallas sports anchor for ABC local affiliate WFAA
avatar
Earl
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 628
Join date : 2012-12-26
Age : 67
Location : somewhere in space and time

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Fat Heretic has been banned for a year.

Post by Sinead on Sun May 24, 2015 10:03 pm

How come you only decided to ban him now? From what I can see he hasn't posted in about a week and his latest arguments appeared to be petering out. Or is this something you did a week back and have only made public now?
avatar
Sinead
Member

Posts : 9
Join date : 2015-01-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Fat Heretic has been banned for a year.

Post by Earl on Mon May 25, 2015 1:21 am

As a moderator I am allowed to ban another member for an unspecified length of time, but the admin (Skul) is required to finalize (or overturn) the decision to ban.  So, yes, I banned Big Fat Heretic about a week ago.  Possibly earlier than that.  I don't remember which.  In the meantime, Skul and I corresponded by means of PM as he considered whether Big Fat Heretic's ban should be temporary or permanent.  After he informed me that he had decided upon a yearlong ban, I posted the OP above to inform the members.

Thank you for your interest.

By the way, I'm glad you're still posting.   Smile

_________________
"You beat a woman and drag her down a flight of stairs, pulling her hair out by the roots? You're the fourth guy taken in the NFL draft. You kill people while driving drunk? That guy's welcome. Players caught in hotel rooms with illegal drugs and prostitutes? We know they're welcome. Players accused of rape and pay the woman to go away? You lie to police, trying to cover up a murder? We're comfortable with that.  You love another man? Well, now you've gone too far!" -- Dale Hansen, Dallas sports anchor for ABC local affiliate WFAA
avatar
Earl
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 628
Join date : 2012-12-26
Age : 67
Location : somewhere in space and time

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Fat Heretic has been banned for a year.

Post by Sinead on Tue May 26, 2015 2:59 am

I see. Makes sense as he was quite a regular poster. Hopefully a year will be enough to see him rethink his actions and change his conduct. However I am convinced things are going to be VERY quiet during the time without him.
avatar
Sinead
Member

Posts : 9
Join date : 2015-01-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Fat Heretic has been banned for a year.

Post by Sinead on Tue May 26, 2015 3:03 am

Do you think he will resume posting after a year? I find it hard to say. A year's quite a long time and he may well move on completely in that time as I see he dips his oar in at a fair few places on the web. Plus he may well decide he sees nothing more here.
avatar
Sinead
Member

Posts : 9
Join date : 2015-01-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Fat Heretic has been banned for a year.

Post by Earl on Tue May 26, 2015 11:17 pm

I'm sorry I haven't written sooner, Sinead.  Mrs. Earl and I were out of town for the holiday weekend (Memorial Day in the U.S.); and due to heavy rain part of the way and traffic congestion elsewhere (out in the middle of nowhere), the drive back to our town was an hour longer than was expected as well as being stressful.  I was utterly exhausted last night when we finally got home.  As a matter of fact, I'm still tired.  Having a chronic sleep disorder doesn't help.

I see. Makes sense as he was quite a regular poster. Hopefully a year will be enough to see him rethink his actions and change his conduct. However I am convinced things are going to be VERY quiet during the time without him.

I must admit that the forum may be very inactive without Big Fat Heretic, but the past controversies connected with his comments had nothing to do with the main focus of this forum.  His off-topic rants didn't help either.  Perhaps other members, including future ones, will be encouraged to post in his absence.

Speaking of which, I've got an idea for a new topic in this board.  Perhaps this will stimulate more posting activity.


Do you think he will resume posting after a year? I find it hard to say. A year's quite a long time and he may well move on completely in that time as I see he dips his oar in at a fair few places on the web. Plus he may well decide he sees nothing more here.

I've thought about it, too.  I've also noticed how busy he is on the Internet.  He very well could lose interest.  He also could end up carrying a grudge against this forum.  It's hard to say.


By the way, Skul and I did not enter into this decision lightly.  I know Big Fat Heretic better than anyone who has posted in either Ray's old forum or this one.  In the spring of 2009 when he had begun posting in Ray's forum, we exchanged personal information; and I started calling him long-distance every week.  About a year or so ago, I began to lose interest in calling him because we did not seem to truly connect as friends.  We seemed to have a one-way relationship going only one way; namely, his way.  What concerned me in the end was that he was detracting from the forum's purpose.

_________________
"You beat a woman and drag her down a flight of stairs, pulling her hair out by the roots? You're the fourth guy taken in the NFL draft. You kill people while driving drunk? That guy's welcome. Players caught in hotel rooms with illegal drugs and prostitutes? We know they're welcome. Players accused of rape and pay the woman to go away? You lie to police, trying to cover up a murder? We're comfortable with that.  You love another man? Well, now you've gone too far!" -- Dale Hansen, Dallas sports anchor for ABC local affiliate WFAA
avatar
Earl
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 628
Join date : 2012-12-26
Age : 67
Location : somewhere in space and time

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Fat Heretic has been banned for a year.

Post by Leyton Wengay on Fri May 29, 2015 8:47 pm

wtf? say goodbye to your little forum. Fatman was the only interesting member in it. you may as well rename this the Earl Forum for Wayward Boys and Reformed Bullies
avatar
Leyton Wengay
TROLL

Posts : 6
Join date : 2015-05-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Fat Heretic has been banned for a year.

Post by Mrs. Earl on Fri May 29, 2015 9:19 pm

Well, even that would be better than having to rename the forum Everything Big Fat Heretic Hates.
avatar
Mrs. Earl
Familiar Face

Posts : 71
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : next to Earl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Fat Heretic has been banned for a year.

Post by Earl on Fri May 29, 2015 10:15 pm

Leyton Wengay wrote:wtf? say goodbye to your little forum. Fatman was the only interesting member in it. you may as well rename this the Earl Forum for Wayward Boys and Reformed Bullies

How interesting.  You call him "Fatman" instead of "Big Fat Heretic."  I wonder why.  Could you possibly be Ray of the old forum?

Why do you defend BFH?  Are you his new pipe-smoking friend whom he mentioned in a recent post?  No, I take that back.  You must be Ray.  Big Fat Heretic posted as Fat Man in his forum.  You slipped, Ray.

But let's go ahead and assume you're BFH's new pipe-smoking friend.  If "Fatman" is the only interesting member here, why do you continue to hang around?  Most, if not all, of BFH's remarks for about the last six months have had nothing to do with sports.  So, why are you here?  Perhaps to serve as a proxy for BFH?

By the way, which members of this forum (few, though, they may be) are "Wayward Boys" and "Reformed Bullies"?   Laughing  Are you even interested in the subject of bullying?  Probably not.  Especially when BFH says nothing about it, but continues to rant incessantly about religion and politics in a forum whose focus is the negative side of sports.  

Even if you are his new pipe-smoking friend, I've known Gerald for a considerably longer time than you.  When he started posting in the spring of 2009, I asked him in a PM for his phone number and started calling him long-distance every week until about a year ago when I started calling him less and less frequently.  I've read his dreary posts ever since (well, at least most of them since they usually have been boring).  You know nothing about his posting record (unless, of course, you're Ray).  So, you're speaking out of ignorance.

You say you find BFH to be interesting?  Well, since you're such a great fan of his, I'd be glad to oblige.  Tell you what I'm gonna do. . . .

Look below.  I've given you plenty of comments posted by your guy.  You'll have all the Gerald you can stand and more!

This is a link to a topic at another website where he posted in abundance, which should make you very happy:

http://www.conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php/127508-My-Fat-Body-Artwork-Why-I-Love-Being-Obese!

He posted some extremely interesting posts as "Teddy Bear" in a particular topic at www.dimensionsmagazine.com.  Quite interesting, indeed!  But now you have to register to become a member before you can read any of their topics.  Said topic is no longer accessible to visitors.  However, he has expressed many of the same views (again, as "Teddy Bear") at this blog:

https://biggerfatterblog.wordpress.com/2008/10/01/bigger-fatter-blog-endorses-feederism/

As you can see, I've directed you to a selection of Fat Man posts for your reading pleasure.  Of course, you might find some of his views to be a bit, uh, bizarre.

I dare you to read them.  You probably won't since, as I suspect, you're the sort of person who's incapable of admitting he's wrong about anything (especially something of which he's ignorant).  Read his comments and look at his Shocked drawings.  Then get back to us and tell us what you think.  I'd especially like to hear your reaction to his celebration of self-emasculation, the product of a sick mind.

If you have any more complaints, please address them to Skul in a PM.   Rolling Eyes



P.S.  So far, you've shown yourself to be nothing but a rude troll.  I seriously doubt you actually find BFH to be interesting (in the positive sense of the word).  It appears you have nothing positive or helpful to contribute and you really don't care about this forum.  You have a chance to redeem yourself, but I doubt you'll take advantage of it.  If you continue to post, I'm sure you'll remove all doubt as to your motives.


Last edited by Earl on Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:25 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
"You beat a woman and drag her down a flight of stairs, pulling her hair out by the roots? You're the fourth guy taken in the NFL draft. You kill people while driving drunk? That guy's welcome. Players caught in hotel rooms with illegal drugs and prostitutes? We know they're welcome. Players accused of rape and pay the woman to go away? You lie to police, trying to cover up a murder? We're comfortable with that.  You love another man? Well, now you've gone too far!" -- Dale Hansen, Dallas sports anchor for ABC local affiliate WFAA
avatar
Earl
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 628
Join date : 2012-12-26
Age : 67
Location : somewhere in space and time

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Fat Heretic has been banned for a year.

Post by Leyton Wengay on Sun May 31, 2015 12:41 am

Skull I will direct this to you. I have no further use for "the Earl". Is this your idea? Are you really banning the FatMan for a yEAR? WTF? FatMan you are better off without these unforgiving selfcentered "moderators"
avatar
Leyton Wengay
TROLL

Posts : 6
Join date : 2015-05-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Fat Heretic has been banned for a year.

Post by Skul on Sun May 31, 2015 4:59 pm

Apparently, you think rules were made to be broken. Unfortunately for you, you're wrong. Big Fat Heretic (he's not used Fat Man for a few years now) has broken the rules several times and been banned several times because of it. And this decision was not made immediately. Both me and Earl discussed it privately before doing anything. We could have easily just permanently banned him, but we didn't. Yes, a year is a long time, but he's not been the best member for a long time.

To be honest, I have almost had enough of Big Fat Heretic. I'm sure that everyone reading this is already familiar with his venom-spouting lectures, so I'll spare you the sordid details. If we don't give BFH a deserved punishment, he'll just keep doing it over and over. This forum is for people who don't like sports. And while I don't doubt he hates them, all he has done, like Earl (oh sorry, "the Earl") said is post about politics and religion. And whenever the forum was down or responding slowly, whether it be this one or at Sports Suck, he immediately jumped to the conclusion that the government was trying to "silence us" or that we were being hacked, when the problem was with the forum's server. As someone who knows a lot about computers, he should have known this.

The thing I'm the most tired about is BFH's belief that he is always being misrepresented and/or persecuted. He takes things out of context and twists them around. He also ignores all of the evidence that doesn't support or, in many cases, directly contradicts his position (for example, with Andy, just because he was an athlete).

BFH should stop protesting against his weaknesses and shortcomings. Rather, he should forgive himself for them and seek to strengthen himself. Then, perhaps, he would stop calling evil good and good evil. Comments on this are welcome, but please think them out first.

To him, I'd like to quote the last line of R. M. Rilke's poem, “Archaic Torso of Apollo”: “You must change your life.”
avatar
Skul
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Posts : 170
Join date : 2012-12-24
Age : 32
Location : Glasgow, Scotland

View user profile http://ihatesports.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Fat Heretic has been banned for a year.

Post by Earl on Sun May 31, 2015 10:04 pm

When LW began to post, I assumed it was someone BFH had met in real life, someone who had recently become a friend of his.  Then I thought it might be Ray.  Yesterday I began to suspect that LW is a troll.  Perhaps a 4chan troll.  Actually, it doesn't matter if LW is a 4channer or not.

I'm now convinced that LW is simply a troll.  It has been rude from the very start and has expressed no real concern for the forum.  In other words, it's just an immature, insincere individual who only wants to provoke anger and stir up trouble.  LW really doesn't care about this forum, and I seriously doubt it's a fan of BFH.  

_________________
"You beat a woman and drag her down a flight of stairs, pulling her hair out by the roots? You're the fourth guy taken in the NFL draft. You kill people while driving drunk? That guy's welcome. Players caught in hotel rooms with illegal drugs and prostitutes? We know they're welcome. Players accused of rape and pay the woman to go away? You lie to police, trying to cover up a murder? We're comfortable with that.  You love another man? Well, now you've gone too far!" -- Dale Hansen, Dallas sports anchor for ABC local affiliate WFAA
avatar
Earl
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 628
Join date : 2012-12-26
Age : 67
Location : somewhere in space and time

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Fat Heretic has been banned for a year.

Post by Sinead on Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:29 pm

Leyton Wengay wrote:Skull I will direct this to you. I have no further use for "the Earl". Is this your idea? Are you really banning the FatMan for a yEAR?  WTF?  FatMan you are better off without these unforgiving selfcentered "moderators"

Yeah, definitely a troll this guy, ban him
avatar
Sinead
Member

Posts : 9
Join date : 2015-01-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Fat Heretic has been banned for a year.

Post by Leyton Wengay on Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:29 pm

oh boy. ban me at the stake. big deal. BAN the only member who cares for the best and most loyal member we have. go ahead BAN ME. If FM can't be here I don't care.
avatar
Leyton Wengay
TROLL

Posts : 6
Join date : 2015-05-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Fat Heretic has been banned for a year.

Post by Earl on Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:59 am

Okay, if that's what you really want.     Wink  Happy to oblige.   Smile  

You're banned.   Cool

_________________
"You beat a woman and drag her down a flight of stairs, pulling her hair out by the roots? You're the fourth guy taken in the NFL draft. You kill people while driving drunk? That guy's welcome. Players caught in hotel rooms with illegal drugs and prostitutes? We know they're welcome. Players accused of rape and pay the woman to go away? You lie to police, trying to cover up a murder? We're comfortable with that.  You love another man? Well, now you've gone too far!" -- Dale Hansen, Dallas sports anchor for ABC local affiliate WFAA
avatar
Earl
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 628
Join date : 2012-12-26
Age : 67
Location : somewhere in space and time

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Fat Heretic has been banned for a year.

Post by The Imperialist on Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:43 am

Looks like many things have happened while I was away.
(And I seriously cannot bring myself to read everything Fatman wrote because, seriously, that is too much text)
avatar
The Imperialist
Member

Posts : 24
Join date : 2013-11-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Fat Heretic has been banned for a year.

Post by Skul on Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:57 pm

I notice you've posted in Ray's forum. I wouldn't bother. He tends to edit posts if he doesn't like them. You may notice some posts in that topic that are rather pretentious and make him look like he's in the right. These are posts that were made by me and edited by Ray to say something completely different.

For example, the post saying this forum is meant to be an improved version of the old one; I actually said this place was meant to be a replacement. But of course, Ray, being the cowardly little boy he is, edited it.

_________________
FORUM RULES

I Hate Sports. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!
avatar
Skul
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Posts : 170
Join date : 2012-12-24
Age : 32
Location : Glasgow, Scotland

View user profile http://ihatesports.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Fat Heretic has been banned for a year.

Post by Earl on Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:37 am

Imperialist, I apologize in advance for the length of this post, which I have directed to you. But it’s necessary because I have some information for you that I urge you to seriously consider.

Earlier this week on Wednesday, June 10, 2015 at 8:55 p.m., you submitted the following post in the topic entitled “pop music sucks” at Ray’s new forum:

In response to what was going on, it was more of a massive misunderstanding when this forum went offline for a while and something that little bystanders like me have no knowledge of happened behind the scenes and the split became a bit more permanent.

At the least that is my understanding of the old/new forum divide. As far as I know, the new forum people don't necessarily wish to forever remain split, just perplexed as to why they can't be back and have more or less given up or something along those lines.

However, I only have the things as claimed by the new forum, and have no source of what admin Ray might say on the matter so I guess it might be a bit biased.  

Please don’t misunderstand.  I respect your right to post in the forum or forums of your choice.  I wouldn’t think less of you if you decided to post exclusively in Ray’s forum.  

In fact, I sympathize with your position.  You were absent when all this trouble started.  You’re concerned that you don’t have all the facts.  Neither do Skul nor I; but that is because when all this trouble started, Ray refused to communicate with either of us, despite repeated attempts by Skul and me to reach him by e-mail and PM.  In case you haven’t already read it, please read the OP I posted on December 28, 2013 in which I have described how all this trouble started:

http://ihatesports.forumotion.com/t139-prequel-to-the-ray-saga-how-it-all-began#693

As you will see if you consider the evidence, Ray has no credibility.  Since the start-up of his new forum, he has edited posts submitted by others for the obvious purpose of deceiving the uninformed reader.  In other words, he has shown himself to be a fabricator.

Skul (posting under different usernames, of course) is not the only one whose posts have been falsified.  Ray did the same to a post that Brigan submitted when he had just revived his forum.  Brigan was a bystander who had not played any role in the events that led to the closing of the old forum (which, I might add, did not take place in one fell swoop, but was done in several stages).  But he was curious as to why the old forum had been shut down.

So, he posted a short post that basically said “Would you please tell us why the forum was shut down.  What did we do to offend you?”  He even addressed Ray as “sir.”  So, Ray responded by deleting everything Brigan said and replacing it with “Please don’t ban me.  I’m gay.”  Then he banned Brigan.  Later he went back and deleted all of this brief exchange.

Please bear with me as I now give a detailed presentation of Ray’s latest cowardly fabrications.

On Wednesday, June 03, 2015 at 5:23 pm, Skul posted the following under the username “The Ray Saga”:

Ray wrote:At least Skul and Earl became dissatisfied with this forum



http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7945451

"I believe you will find that is entirely a fabrication!

Mr. Ray is lying. The new forum was created because the members thought the old forum was going to expire and was simply supposed to be a replacement.

This would not have happened if Mr. Ray had communicated with my clients, Mr. Skul and Mr. Earl.

However, evidence shows that despite being questioned, he never replied and has repeatedly stopped older members from re-joining."  

Now Ray has altered Skul’s post to read as follows:

Ray wrote:At least Skul and Earl became dissatisfied with this forum


I believe you will find that is entirely a fabrication!

The new forum was created because the members thought the old forum was too firm in it's fight against sports and jocks and was simply supposed to be an improved version.

Notice that Ray has done a poor job of falsifying Skul’s post.  He should have deleted the sentence “I believe you will find that is entirely a fabrication!” because as it now stands, the fabrication contradicts itself.  On the one hand, Skul and I are misrepresented as having become dissatisfied with Ray’s old forum (which charge, incidentally, is a complete lie).  Then Ray has Skul saying that we thought “the old forum was too firm in it’s fight against sports and jocks and was simply supposed to be an improved version.”  Again, more lies.  In fact, we never anticipated the possibility that Ray would eventually revive his forum.  We thought it was gone forever.

Skul later posted again (this time under the username “Poor Old Man”).  Unfortunately, I neglected to copy and paste Skul’s original post to a composition page in a file created for the purpose of saving it for future reference.  I have posted Ray’s falsified version below.  The absurdity of this particular fabrication discredits Ray again.

Poor Old Man wrote:
Ray wrote:what? I'm glad to hear the truth finally. Thanks for posting.


Well, we wouldn't have left this forum to start a new one if you had been a little more flexible and paid more attention to us. Our new forum is a disaster and Earl acts like he created it. Can I be admin here again?



Sorry, Poor Old Man, we already have a capable admin. But good luck with your new forum.

Imperialist, you know perfectly well that Skul would never make such a derisive remark about me; yet Ray has sought to convince the uninformed reader that friction now exists between me and Skul.  That is patently absurd.  Anyone who knows that I have worked closely with Skul will see this falsified post for what it is; namely, just another one of Ray’s many lies.

Finally, Imperialist, just before I submitted this post, I sent you a PM in which I have directed you to concrete proof that Ray has been falsifying the posts of others.  I have not shared this information here because if Ray knew what I know, he would delete the proof to which I now refer.

Ray’s post editing reminds me of the Stalinists who would erase the images of comrades who had been photographed in Stalin’s presence, but had ended up being purged.

_________________
"You beat a woman and drag her down a flight of stairs, pulling her hair out by the roots? You're the fourth guy taken in the NFL draft. You kill people while driving drunk? That guy's welcome. Players caught in hotel rooms with illegal drugs and prostitutes? We know they're welcome. Players accused of rape and pay the woman to go away? You lie to police, trying to cover up a murder? We're comfortable with that.  You love another man? Well, now you've gone too far!" -- Dale Hansen, Dallas sports anchor for ABC local affiliate WFAA
avatar
Earl
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 628
Join date : 2012-12-26
Age : 67
Location : somewhere in space and time

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Fat Heretic has been banned for a year.

Post by greencom on Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:38 am

Hi all,
I must admit I do miss the "fun" days of the old forum where I took great pleasure in bad mouthing scumbags like Sandaman and others and when Fatman was more in line with the principles of the group, he was quite passionate wasn't he? It saddens me to see the infighting among our members, is it because of the inactivity of the forum causing it to self destruct? How can we make this forum more public to attract the idiot sports fans and intelligent sports haters back? I for one do miss the "saner" Fatman, I hope he reflects upon his posts of the recent past and rejoins us a year from now.
avatar
greencom
Member

Posts : 11
Join date : 2013-12-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Fat Heretic has been banned for a year.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum