I HATE SPORTS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study: Kids Bullied in Gym, Sports Avoid Future Activity

+2
Big Fat Heretic
Earl
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Study:  Kids Bullied in Gym, Sports Avoid Future Activity - Page 2 Empty Re: Study: Kids Bullied in Gym, Sports Avoid Future Activity

Post by Brigan Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:37 am

Big Fat Heretic wrote: OK, Brigan and Earl:

Well, I hope someday you're in a car wreck that leaves you limping and in pain for the rest of your life!!! Only you get it in both knees!

GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!

Big Fat Liar wrote:and I kept yelling at them to stop laughing, but I didn't cuss at anyone. I was about 10 years old at the time, and the coach, he just grabbed me by the ear and started twisting, and made me walk to the principal's office.

Made my point. Thanks for helping out Fatman.
Brigan
Brigan
Familiar Face

Back to top Go down

Study:  Kids Bullied in Gym, Sports Avoid Future Activity - Page 2 Empty Re: Study: Kids Bullied in Gym, Sports Avoid Future Activity

Post by Big Fat Heretic Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:58 am

Brigan wrote:
Big Fat Heretic wrote: OK, Brigan and Earl:

Well, I hope someday you're in a car wreck that leaves you limping and in pain for the rest of your life!!! Only you get it in both knees!

GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!

Big Fat Liar wrote:and I kept yelling at them to stop laughing, but I didn't cuss at anyone. I was about 10 years old at the time, and the coach, he just grabbed me by the ear and started twisting, and made me walk to the principal's office.

Made my point. Thanks for helping out Fatman.

OK, Brigan:

If you and thoroughly read my previous post, I said that the first time I ever cussed out a teacher, was when I was 13 years old, living in Truth Or Consequence, New Mexico!

I did NOT cuss out the coach when I was in the 4th grade, and I did NOT cuss out my teacher when I was in the 5th grade. Got it?

It wasn't until I was 13 years old, in the 7th grade, did I cuss out my PE coach! That was the first and only time I cussed out a teacher.

And I paid a 4 year penalty for it.

You seem to lack reading comprehension!
Big Fat Heretic
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

https://www.youtube.com/user/BigFatHeretic

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigan Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:27 am

I just did the same, laughed, and you cussed at me.

I can put the pieces together. thank you.
Brigan
Brigan
Familiar Face

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Fat Heretic Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:38 am

Brigan wrote:I just did the same, laughed, and you cussed at me.

I can put the pieces together. thank you.

Just because I cuss and swear now, does not mean that I use to cuss and swear when I was only in the 4th and 5th grade.

OK, I use tobacco. I smoke a pipe and I smoke cigars.

Dose that meant that I smoked a pipe or cigars when I was only in grade school?

Sometime I like to drink beer.

Does that mean that I would drink alcohol when I was in grade school?

I like to read books.

But when I was in the 5th grade, my teacher did not allow me to check out books from the school library.

And I wound up getting head injuries in an argument over a book I wasn't allowed to read!

Tell me Brigan . . . are you still buggering little boys and girls in your neighborhood?
Big Fat Heretic
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Earl Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:22 pm

Poor Brigan.   Crying or Very sad I don't think he'll be able to survive that last one!

I support Ted Cruz?    lol!  jocolor  Yes, we're going to get you, my pretty, and you're little dog too!   Twisted Evil

Now I understand why Romo and the others have ragged BFH.  It's fun!   Laughing  Razz  Twisted Evil  Wink

I feel like we're hearing from an unrestrained child with an exaggerated sense of self-importance instead of a 63-year-old man.

Seriously, Gerald, I think you'd be happier posting in Ray's forum.  You can say anything you want there.  Just keep the political comments in the "Off-Topic" board, and I think you'll do fine.
Earl
Earl

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigan Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:35 pm

Big Fat Heretic wrote:

Tell me Brigan . . . are you still buggering little boys and girls in your neighborhood?

Don't project yourself like that. It's disgusting.
Brigan
Brigan
Familiar Face

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Fat Heretic Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:25 pm

Earl wrote:Poor Brigan.   Crying or Very sad I don't think he'll be able to survive that last one!

I support Ted Cruz?    lol!  jocolor  Yes, we're going to get you, my pretty, and you're little dog too!   Twisted Evil

Now I understand why Romo and the others have ragged BFH.  It's fun!   Laughing  Razz  Twisted Evil  Wink

I feel like we're hearing from an unrestrained child with an exaggerated sense of self-importance instead of a 63-year-old man.

Seriously, Gerald, I think you'd be happier posting in Ray's forum.  You can say anything you want there.  Just keep the political comments in the "Off-Topic" board, and I think you'll do fine.

Mrs. Earl implied that I was a thief who stole from my mother!

And then, she implied that my brother was right, that he had a good reason for trying to get a shotgun to use on me.

Oh! But it was OK for him to try to steal a shotgun from a neighbor! Right?

And no, I'm  not going to the other forum.

I'm pissed off at Ray because he's a God damn Tea Party Dominionist!

He can shove his 7 mountains up his ass!

And GodhandRomo is a sorry sack of shit!

As a Republican, he would like to see Obamacare get repealed.

Oh! As I had mentioned earlier, I had been signing petitions with Amnesty International and with other progressive organizations to have a young mother released from death row in Indonesia.

Most of the time, our petitions work, but this one has been to no avail.

She's due to be executed for a crime she did not commit!

And here in the USA a woman is going to be in prison for 40 years because she had a miscarriage and her baby was still-born. You can thank the Jesus-lovin' Republicans for that!

I've been losing sleep at night, signing hundreds of petitions. I get on average about 500 E-mails each day.

But, nobody here seems to care.

I'm the only one who cares! Oh, But Mrs. Earl calls me a self-centered hypocrite!

You all win, because you have God on your side.

I just figured this whole thing out.

I'm the first born in my family, and God hates the first born and favors the younger son.

That's why God pulled the door open on the car, and yanked me out, and threw me down on the pavement.

That's so I would look funny, walking with a limp, and providing laughs for all the sports fans and Christian Fundies!

Hey, keep praying to Jesus, and you might get a brand new Mercedes Benz!

I'm outta here!  
Big Fat Heretic
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Earl Fri May 01, 2015 4:25 am

Your credibility in this forum is shot.  Your childhood tales are now shrouded in doubt.  You have been exposed as a manipulative bully.  In real life you have yelled at people who were only doing their job as if you were some sort of overbearing potentate.  You are a deluded hater who desperately needs psychological, if not psychiatric, therapy; but you never will receive it because you are too arrogant and proud to be willing to change.  You play the victim card incessantly, but you no longer fool me.  Your hysterical reactions are clownish at best.  My sister, who is one of the most dedicated liberals I've ever known, read a number of your posts several years ago.  Ever since, she has been urging me to get you permanently banned.  She says you're poison to this forum.  And, by the way, she is an agnostic, not a Christian.  So, don't come whining that it's all because you don't believe in God that she dislikes you.
Earl
Earl

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Fat Heretic Fri May 01, 2015 4:41 am

Earl wrote:Your credibility in this forum is shot.  Your childhood tales are now shrouded in doubt.  You have been exposed as a manipulative bully.  In real life you have yelled at people who were only doing their job as if you were some sort of overbearing potentate.  You are a deluded hater who desperately needs psychological, if not psychiatric, therapy; but you never will receive it because you are too arrogant and proud to be willing to change.  You play the victim card incessantly, but you no longer fool me.  Your hysterical reactions are clownish at best.  My sister, who is one of the most dedicated liberals I've ever known, read a number of your posts several years ago.  Ever since, she has been urging me to get you permanently banned.  She says you're poison to this forum.  And, by the way, she is an agnostic, not a Christian.  So, don't come whining that it's all because you don't believe in God that she dislikes you.

Wrong again!

The first time I had ever yelled and cussed at a teacher was when I was in the 7th grade, in Truth Or Consequences, New Mexico. That was when I told the coach to go to Hell.

I took off across the gym, and he wanted me to come back so that he could work me over some more.

All that I have mentioned about my past is a fact!

I have not lied to anyone here.

OK?

And I am not a thief, I did not steal any money from my mother to buy a kit to build a telescope.

Mrs. Earl needs to take that back!

OK?
Big Fat Heretic
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigan Fri May 01, 2015 1:47 pm

Big Fat Heretic wrote:
Wrong again!

The first time I had ever yelled and cussed at a teacher was when I was in the 7th grade, in Truth Or Consequences, New Mexico. That was when I told the coach to go to Hell.
I took off across the gym, and he wanted me to come back so that he could work me over some more.
All that I have mentioned about my past is a fact!
I have not lied to anyone here.
OK?
And I am not a thief, I did not steal any money from my mother to buy a kit to build a telescope.
Mrs. Earl needs to take that back!
OK?

You have to stop lying. OK?
OK?
Mrs. Earl doesn't have to do shit. OK?
OK?
She can say anything about you and will have more credibility than what you spit out. OK?

PS: OK?

PPS: OK? OK?

And lastly.

OK?
Brigan
Brigan
Familiar Face

Back to top Go down

Post by Earl Fri May 01, 2015 3:48 pm

Study:  Kids Bullied in Gym, Sports Avoid Future Activity - Page 2 RoflStudy:  Kids Bullied in Gym, Sports Avoid Future Activity - Page 2 Rofl
Earl and Mrs. Earl
Earl
Earl

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Earl Fri May 01, 2015 3:56 pm

For the record, Big Fat Heretic, I never actually accused you of being a thief.  I merely asked you if you had picked up money you found lying around.  However, I’ll make a deal with you.  I will apologize for asking such a question IF you will apologize for all of the blatant lies you have told about God, about Earl, about me, about Brigan, about Weltall, about Romo, about Sparkle, about Jerry McGuire’s father, about Andy, about . . . well, maybe I should stop there; or you’ll be apologizing for the rest of the year.  Is it a deal, or will you once again lie and say you deal only in facts?
Mrs. Earl
Mrs. Earl
Familiar Face

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Fat Heretic Fri May 01, 2015 6:48 pm

Mrs. Earl wrote:For the record, Big Fat Heretic, I never actually accused you of being a thief.  I merely asked you if you had picked up money you found lying around.  However, I’ll make a deal with you.  I will apologize for asking such a question IF you will apologize for all of the blatant lies you have told about God, about Earl, about me, about Brigan, about Weltall, about Romo, about Sparkle, about Jerry McGuire’s father, about Andy, about . . . well, maybe I should stop there; or you’ll be apologizing for the rest of the year.  Is it a deal, or will you once again lie and say you deal only in facts?

Good afternoon Mrs. Earl

Thanks for the apology, for saying that I picked up money that was laying around.

I felt that it implied that I had stolen the money.

No, I was never in the habit of looking for any money that was laying around. Any money I saw laying around I assumed it belong to somebody else.

Oh! My sister ripped off with my Space Odyssey 2001 record album and my two Simon and Garfunkel albums!

And before that, I was dumb enough to let her borrow one of my 45 RPMs which had the song, Who Will Answer by Ed Aims. She left it on a table in her bedroom where the hot sun beat down on it and it goat all warped so I couldn't play it anymore!

OK, I have to go out today.

I will address these other issues you had mentioned, this evening in another topic, later on this evening.

But, today, my check came in, I have shopping to do and I won't be home until late this evening.

I will address each issue in another topic this evening in the OFF TOPICS.

Yeah! I know! Either Brigan or Welltall are probably going to say, while I'm out, something like, Oh! this is going to be good, or something like that.

So, I just headed them off at the pass, leaving them to sit there with their jaws hanging slack.

Anyway . . . . .

I will post my response, in OFF TOPICS this evening when I get back.

Later.
Big Fat Heretic
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigan Fri May 01, 2015 8:27 pm

Big Fat Heretic wrote:Good afternoon Mrs. Earl

Thanks for the apology, for saying that I picked up money that was laying around.

I felt that it implied that I had stolen the money.

No, I was never in the habit of looking for any money that was laying around. Any money I saw laying around I assumed it belong to somebody else.

Oh! My sister ripped off with my Space Odyssey 2001 record album and my two Simon and Garfunkel albums!

And before that, I was dumb enough to let her borrow one of my 45 RPMs which had the song, Who Will Answer by Ed Aims. She left it on a table in her bedroom where the hot sun beat down on it and it goat all warped so I couldn't play it anymore!

OK, I have to go out today.

I will address these other issues you had mentioned, this evening in another topic, later on this evening.

But, today, my check came in, I have shopping to do and I won't be home until late this evening.

I will address each issue in another topic this evening in the OFF TOPICS.

Yeah! I know! Either Brigan or Welltall are probably going to say, while I'm out, something like, Oh! this is going to be good, or something like that.

So, I just headed them off at the pass, leaving them to sit there with their jaws hanging slack.

Anyway . . . . .

I will post my response, in OFF TOPICS this evening when I get back.

Later.

She didn't apologize. reading comprehension please.
Brigan
Brigan
Familiar Face

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2