Hi All

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hi All

Post by Fitman's Brother on Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:34 pm

Hello all, I hope you remember me! Glad I have found you guys again - the other forum apparently is gone. I once again stumbled upon this forum the same way I did the other, and just couldn't help but just stop by and say hello to all of you.

How are you all doing? Anything new going on? As you all may guess, I still love sports and I still feel that it can be very beneficial to childhood development. I'm not here for debates though - I know how you all feel (especially your *uhh hem* most vocal forum member). Just figured I'd check in on your guys.

I'm by no means going to be very active here, and I definitely have much better things to do than to waste my time arguing with Fat Man. So don't you worry about that, although I will admit the mudslinging and name calling was pretty fun, exciting, and outright hilarious back in the day. I hope Fat Man has been staying out of trouble with his blogs and youtube and everything else he's working on! Smile

Take care Gentlemen,

Fitman's Brother
avatar
Fitman's Brother
Sports Bore

Posts : 27
Join date : 2014-06-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi All

Post by Big Fat Heretic on Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:15 pm

Sports beneficial to child development???

REALLY???

NO! Sports is detrimental to child development! It keeps school students uneducated!

And football causes brain damage! Also, sports is ruining my town. Last year the City Hall building and the Insights Science Museum were torn down to make room for a new sports arena!

You sports fans and you jocks are a disgrace to humanity! You're all parasites and leeches!

Sports is ruining my home town!!!


NOW, BUGGER OFF YOU BLOODY SOT!

FUCK YOU!!!

EAT SHIT AND DIE!!!


Oh! Have a nice day.

OK?
avatar
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Posts : 402
Join date : 2012-12-26
Age : 65
Location : El Paso, Texas

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/BigFatHeretic

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi All

Post by Earl on Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:09 am

Fitman's Brother wrote:Hello all, I hope you remember me!

How could I forget!   Laughing  Cool 

Fitman's Brother wrote:Glad I have found you guys again - the other forum apparently is gone.

The old website (www.sportssuck.org) is still around; but as you have seen, it no longer has a forum.  Skul and I were banned!   Laughing   Why, I don't know.  Because we were too moderate?   Laughing  It's a strange tale.  I started two topics that go into detail.  

http://ihatesports.forumotion.com/t139-prequel-to-the-ray-saga-how-it-all-began

http://ihatesports.forumotion.com/t35-news-flash-news-flash-the-ray-saga-continues

Fitman's Brother wrote:I once again stumbled upon this forum the same way I did the other, and just couldn't help but just stop by and say hello to all of you.

Great to hear from you!  Smile

More later when I have more time. . . .

Edit:  I've changed my mind to address one point.

Fitman's Brother wrote:As you all may guess, I still love sports and I still feel that it can be very beneficial to childhood development.

As a matter of personal preference, I have no problem with this statement.  "To each his own."  Where I take issue is when sports are imposed upon kids who aren't interested.  Stereotyping nonathletic boys as wimps is ridiculous and bigoted.  I know you're of Jewish descent; and I'm sure you've heard of the "Righteous Gentile" Raoul Wallenberg, the Swedish humanitarian who saved the lives of thousands of Hungarian Jews from the Holocaust.  He personally risked his life many times and survived several assassination attempts.  He also happened to be a slightly built man who didn't like to participate in competitive team sports -- and happened to be more courageous than most of us.  Participating in sports isn't necessary to become physically fit.  I've benefited immensely from bodybuilding -- which I would consider to be a fitness activity, not a sport.  I have never looked down on anyone for participating in a sport.  I only wish the same courtesy were extended to nonathletic kids. Historically mandatory P.E. has shortchanged and sometimes even traumatized nonathletic boys.

_________________
"You beat a woman and drag her down a flight of stairs, pulling her hair out by the roots? You're the fourth guy taken in the NFL draft. You kill people while driving drunk? That guy's welcome. Players caught in hotel rooms with illegal drugs and prostitutes? We know they're welcome. Players accused of rape and pay the woman to go away? You lie to police, trying to cover up a murder? We're comfortable with that.  You love another man? Well, now you've gone too far!" -- Dale Hansen, Dallas sports anchor for ABC local affiliate WFAA
avatar
Earl
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 628
Join date : 2012-12-26
Age : 67
Location : somewhere in space and time

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi All

Post by Fitman's Brother on Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:39 pm

Glad to see that I'm still getting the same 'ole love from Fat Man that I always have. Love you too, Fatty Razz 

Earl: As you know, I don't support mandatory PE, so I more or less agree with what you say 100%. Anyways, glad to hear you're doing well
avatar
Fitman's Brother
Sports Bore

Posts : 27
Join date : 2014-06-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi All

Post by Earl on Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:47 pm

Fitman's Brother wrote:Earl: As you know, I don't support mandatory PE, . . .

Sorry about that.  I had forgotten.

Fitman's Brother wrote:. . . so I more or less agree with what you say 100%.

That's true.

Fitman's Brother wrote:Anyways, glad to hear you're doing well

Thank you.  I hope you're doing well, too.   Smile  

_________________
"You beat a woman and drag her down a flight of stairs, pulling her hair out by the roots? You're the fourth guy taken in the NFL draft. You kill people while driving drunk? That guy's welcome. Players caught in hotel rooms with illegal drugs and prostitutes? We know they're welcome. Players accused of rape and pay the woman to go away? You lie to police, trying to cover up a murder? We're comfortable with that.  You love another man? Well, now you've gone too far!" -- Dale Hansen, Dallas sports anchor for ABC local affiliate WFAA
avatar
Earl
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 628
Join date : 2012-12-26
Age : 67
Location : somewhere in space and time

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi All

Post by Big Fat Heretic on Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:28 am

Good evening one and all: (Yeah, you too, Fitman's Brother!)

I have to wonder . . . after all the hostile trolling that I had received in the old forum, from both Fit Man and Fitman's Brother, why so suddenly, in this new forum, Fitman's Brother is all hearts and flowers and being so polite.

Could it be that Fitman's Brother was castrated, which has rendered him more docile? One can only hope.

Oh, and I'm glad the Fitman's Brother says . . .


Fitman's Brother wrote:Earl: As you know, I don't support mandatory PE, so I more or less agree with what you say 100%.


Well . . . . . I'm glad to hear that!

OK, I will admit to posting a very rude and cynical response to the very first post by Fitman's Brother. I'll own up to that. And no doubt, I probably (not prolly) will always be a rude and cynical old coot in the case of Fitman's Brother, or any fanatical sports troll who comes to these forums.

But, can you blame me?

There's an old Native American saying . . . . .

Fool me once, a curse on you! Fool me twice, a curse on me!

Also, on Star Trek, The Next Generation, there is a wise Klingon saying . . . . .

Keep your friends close, and your enemies even closer!

So, I don't give a flying fucking Hootenanny in Hell how polite Fit Man's brother tries to be!

I don't forgive, because I'm not a Christian.

If it's absolution that he seeks, then he should just talk to a priest, and suck his cock!

Anyway . . . . .

In the first post by Fitman's Brother, he said . . .


Fitman's Brother wrote:I hope Fat Man has been staying out of trouble with his blogs and youtube and everything else he's working on!


Uh . . . . . NO! I intend to make even more trouble!

I really don't need you, to be my self-appointed nanny! OK???

So, you can just take your little spoon full of sugar, and your umbrella, and shove them both up your ass! Ya got that? Mary Poppins!!!

Like . . . who the fuck died and made you God???

In the meantime . . . . .

My YouTube channel is dedicated to Doing My Part to Piss Off The Religious Right!



As of now, I have 339 Playlists on my YouTube channel, and my Playlists are devoted to science, like, Astronomy, Geology, Paleontology, and EVOLUTION!!! Also debunking Creationism, and right-wing politics.

Anyway . . . . .

I remember back in the old forum, both Fit Man and Fitman's Brother called me a parasite and a leech, and Fit Man once said that I should be starved to death and fed to the dogs.

And Earl, you had responded with something, like "But if he's starved to death, there would be nothing for the dogs to eat!" followed by one of those stupid emoticons, like, this one . . .  Mr. Green! 

I just got to say Earl, that night on the old forums, you had disappointed me! I felt betrayed! Just being honest! OK???

And NO . . . Fitman's Brother . . . I am not a parasite or a leech!

Back in 2012, during the re-election campaign of Obama, I hung out at my local Democratic Headquarters making phone calls, and coming home late in the evening around 11:00 PM tired, but happy, because I enjoyed doing it. From mid February to November of 2012 during the re-election year, I had donated over $360 dollars over a 10 month period.

It was volunteer work. So, I did not make one red cent for all the work I had done at the Democratic Headquarters. Nor did I expect to get anything out of it, except to see Obama win his second term in office. That was my payment.  

And still . . . I have been donating, on average, about $35 to $40 dollars each month to my favorite causes, like, Union of Concerned Scientists, The National Science Foundation, Texas Freedom Network, PFAW which is People For the American Way, the Sierra Club, and AU which is Americans United for the Separation of Church and State. I'm also supporting Wendy Davis, Democrat for Texas Governor, and I hope Hillery Clinton runs for President in 2016.

Oh! While most of the members of AU, Americans United for the Separation of Church and State, a secular organization, are atheists or agnostics (like myself, I've become agnostic) many of our members are even Christian ministers who also favor the separation of church and state. We support BOTH freedom OF religion and freedom FROM religion. When church and state become entangled, they corrupt each other even worse than they are already corrupted by themselves.

I have pledged $10 dollars per month to AU.

I really can't afford to do this, but I do this anyway, because for me, it's a labor of love.

Oh! What really grinds my gears, is moronic fuck-tards, like, this coach David Daubenmire!!!



He says that Christians should have the right to bully gays and nonbelievers! Also . . . this retarded moronic low-life scum-bag piece of dog-shit says that America should be a theocracy, that America was founded to be a theocracy. He's a lying sack of shit!!!

Our founding fathers back in the 1700s NEVER intended for America to be a theocracy, but advocated for the separation of church and state. I knew that when I was just a kid in the third grade, even though history was not my best subject. Of course, after reading about the 17th century astronomer, Galileo, and about the Inquisition, then I started brushing up more on my history, studying more about BOTH the Renaissance era AND American history.

Also . . . . . when you combine sports with religion, you get a very dangerous combination!

Oh! And while doing a Google search for more information on coach David Daubenmire, I learned that sometime back in 2007, that his son spent a couple of years in prison for possession of child pornography! Yeah! These religious fuck-tards want to ban science books. But oh! They just love that kiddie porn!

And there is more . . . . .

Back in 2012, Paul Collins Broun Jr. a U.S. Congressional Representative for Georgia's 10th district, and a member of the Republican Party and the Tea Party Caucus, once made a comment to a SPORTSMAN'S Club at a Baptist Church, that everything he had learned in embryology, the big bang, and evolution, were all lies from the pit of Hell!!!



Yeah! Paul Broun, addressing a Sportsman's Club at a Baptist Church! Doesn't this looks really creepy!

And yet, he was appointed head of the House Science Committee???

He should have been appointed the ass-end of the Single Axle Trailer House Pseudo-science Committee!!!

And, this fuck-tard is a doctor??? Oh! Parish the thought!

Well . . . now I know, that all the science books that I have read, from the time I was a kid in school, and over the years, are all lies from the pit of Hell. So, I guess I'm Satan's child. I'm a child of the damned. I am anathema, and according to Fit Man and Fitman's Brother, I'm a disgrace to humanity, a parasite and a leech!

Well, back in 2012, they both must have been sucking Mitt Romney's cock!

Anyway . . . . .

I make donations to liberal causes, and I sign petitions on line against these right-wing, sports loving, science hating, Christian Fundie Republican baby fuckers! But even more important, I want to see the next generation of young people have far more opportunities to get a decent education in our public school than I ever had when I was in school.

I'm 62 years old, so for me, it's too late.

So, I want today's younger generation to have the chances I never had. That's why I support the above aforementioned causes, even though I really can't afford it. And I expect nothing return, except to see some changes out there as a result. And if my efforts fail in the next election year, I will keep trying every year until we Democrats win again.

I really can't afford the monthly donations I've been making on line, but I do it anyway. 

So . . . Fitman's Brother . . . do you still think I'm a parasite and a leech on society???

Hey, Fitman's Brother!!! What the fuck have you done to make society a little bit better?

Yeah! Can you please take a moment to stop deep-throating Mitt Romney, and pull his smegma-encrusted, uncircumcised cock out of your mouth just long enough to tell me?

Inquiring minds want to know.
avatar
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Posts : 402
Join date : 2012-12-26
Age : 65
Location : El Paso, Texas

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/BigFatHeretic

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi All

Post by Fitman's Brother on Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:52 am

Hi Fatty:

You still seem to have an extreme anger issue and are projecting a lot of this hatred you are harboring. I agree with you, separation of church and state is vital for our society. I'm a libertarian. In general, I am more liberal on social issue and conservative on fiscal ones.

I DO find people like yourself a leach on society. You don't do any real work for the betterment. All you are doing is donating money to the people that will continue to give you free handouts. It is essentially an investment for you. Pay a little money now upfront to ensure they stay in office to keep giving you money.

Your donations are hurting America. They are saying that it's okay to be lazy and just sit on your ass and collect handouts. That is what you are doing, and that is not okay.

Fine, you are doing a little bit of work for the democrats. But again, you are only doing it to ensure you continue to get handouts. If you truly cared about the betterment of this country, you'd vote for those that promote actual work. You know, like the people who made you computer and built your house and made your clothes and everything else you're using. THOSE are the real workers. YOU haven't done shit except for whine on the internet. You are still a leach. And you still haven't thanked me for paying for your benefits. I work my ass off being a real member of society doing real, tangible things to make our lives better. I still need you to just say a simple "Thank you, Fitman's Brother". So I'm going to ask again: will you thank me for giving you free money?

I will be kind enough to say "You're Welcome". You're Welcome, Fat Man, for giving you your money so you can eat McDonalds and Burger King and drink Buckhorn beer and complain on the internet. You're very, very welcome. I'm just a better person than you, because I actually donate money to people I don't even agree with. You only give money (well, the money you got from me) to people who you happen to agree with. You're just much more selfish than I am, I guess. I'm a better person than you are.

I'll end this message with a riddle: What's the difference between a Democrap and a Republican?

A Republican is the one who signs the front of the cheque. A Democrap signs the back
avatar
Fitman's Brother
Sports Bore

Posts : 27
Join date : 2014-06-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi All

Post by Big Fat Heretic on Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:10 am

Listen here Fitman's Brother, you worthless piece of shit!!!

First of all, I did NOT come from a welfare family. My parents were factory workers!

And the reason why I support the Democratic party, is because the Democratic party wants to advance SCIENCE EDUCATION in our public schools, and NOT because of their "hand-outs"!!!

While the Republican party is against science education, and they want their fairy tales from the BUY-BULL to be taught in the class rooms instead!

FUCK THE BIBLE AND FUCK THEIR JESUS FUCKING CHRIST! I HATE HIM!!!

And right-wing Christian Republicans like Glenn Beck and Bryan Fischer believe that church attendance should be mandatory, or else, all nonbelievers should be taxed for not attending church!

Again, I say  . . . . .

FUCK THE BIBLE AND FUCK THEIR JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!

Yeah! Republicans believe in mandatory church attendance just like so many sports fans and jocks believe in mandatory sports in our schools.  

My parents were factory workers when we lived up in Minnesota.

We owned a house and we paid PROPERTY TAXES on it, and my parents paid SCHOOL TAXES on their property.

First time I got kick out of school was when I was in grade school because I failed to climb a stupid rope in the gymnasium.

I was unable to climb the rope because of a crippled up left knee, but that made no difference to them! Climbing a rope was more important than my passing all my other academic subjects like SCIENCE AND MATH!!!

Then, when I was 11 years old, I got my head bashed against the corner of a concrete block wall, by a SPORTS OBSESSED teacher in an argument over an Astronomy book that he would not allow me to check out from the school library.

My parents paid SCHOOL TAXES, so my parents paid for books I was not allowed to read, and paid for the rope I was unable to climb due to my crippled up left knee. And my parents paid the salaries of the coach who had me kicked out of school for failing to climb the rope, and the teacher who bashed my head against the wall.

So, my TAX PAYING parents were robbed because their TAX DOLLARS paid for a hit-man who tried to kill me by bashing my head against a brick wall.

Uh, only FOOTBALL is suppose to cause head injuries, and NOT having a desire to read books!

But thanks to this sports-loving, Jesus loving theocracy, that America is gradually becoming, then reading books can also cause serious head injuries just like football!




MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES! 
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!
MY PARENTS PAID SCHOOL TAXES!


After the head bashing incident, I had dizzy spells and headaches for years afterward. I suffered mental illness as a result of my head injuries. You have no idea how bad it was!

When I was 17 years old, back in April of 1969, after an emotional breakdown, I spent three weeks in the state hospital, where I was sexually molested and beaten by an older man. Those state hospitals back than were worse than prisons!

So, when I turned 18 my parents had to file a claim for disability.

What was I suppose to do? Just settle for a minimum wage job for the rest of my life bagging groceries for ingrates like you? Back in the 1960s it was much easier for a kid in high school to get a job. No one in the town where I lived would even give a job to someone in his teens who was not in school.

So, what in the fucking Hell was I suppose to do?

Yeah! My brother and sister were more easily able to get jobs, but I wasn't because I was kicked out of school! Nobody would hire anybody who had been kicked out of school, and because of my three week stay in the state mental hospital, and also, my own brother and sister disowned me afterwards because of their ignorance and prejudice.

What in the Hell was I suppose to do GOD MOTHER-FUCKING COCK-SUCKING DAMN IT!!! Sleep on park benches and eat out of dumpsters after I turned 18???

Also, back in the 1960s it was harder for an ex-mental patient to even get a job, PERIOD!!!

FUCK YOU!!!

Being a sports fan makes you guilty of TAX FRAUD!!!

Fuck-tards like you stole from my parents!

So, all sports fans and jocks are guilty of . . . . .



TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD!
TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD!
TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD!
TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD!
TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD!
TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD!
TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD!
TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD!
TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD!
TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD!
TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD!
TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD!
TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD!
TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD!
TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD!
TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD!
TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD!
TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD!
TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD!
TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD!
TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD!
TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD!
TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD!
TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD!
TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD!
TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD!
TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD!
TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD!
TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD!
TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD!
TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD!
TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD!
TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD!
TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD!
TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD!
TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD!
TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD!
TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD!
TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD!
TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD!
TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD!
TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD!
TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD!
TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD!
TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD!
TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD!
TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD!
TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD!
TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD!
TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD!
TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD!
TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD!
TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD!
TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD!
TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD!
TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD!
TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD!
TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD!
TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD!
TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD!
TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD!
TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD!
TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD!
TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD!


Once again . . . . . I vote Democratic, because the Democratic party supports SCIENCE EDUCATION.

The Republican party hates science, and loves Jesus! Fuck Jesus!

Also . . . . .

. . . . . those with physical handicaps, should be able to go to school for FREE, to go to schools that have NO SPORTS and NO GYMNASIUMS!!!

And . . . . . those with physical handicaps should get textbooks and school supplies for FREE!!!

That's only fair, because football players get their $100,000 dollar Hummers for FREE after they have beaten and raped someone!

And finally . . . any athlete in school who bullies a handicapped student around, should get life in prison, and be kept in solitary confinement, and his parents should be executed because they failed to toilet train and raise him properly.

Desperate times call for desperate measures!

Because, we need more Americans who are well educated in science. We have some serious problems, such as climate change, and global warming, and sea levels will be rising another 1.5 meters before the year 2100, and CO2 levels hit 400 parts per million last year, the highest it's been for the past 5 million years.

And the jocks with their gas guzzling Hummers that they get for FREE after having raped someone, they are contributing to the problem, and should have their FREE Hummers confiscated form them, and should be executed after they had raped someone.

Also . . . . . Obama wants to send astronauts out to explore asteroids, because some of them pose a possible threat to us.

So, these are desperate times, and we need better SCIENCE EDUCATION in our schools.

Therefore, sports should be outlawed! And jocks who rape should be executed!

You sports fans and jocks are the REAL parasites and leeches on society, and a disgrace, and a threat to humanity!  

Anyway . . . . .

I surmise . . . that if I were a football player, you would certainly have far more respect for me, even if I had beaten and raped your sister, or your daughter, or even your mother!!!

Yeah! You would have more respect for a football player who had beaten and raped all the women folk in your family. You would bow down to him, and lick the bottoms of his boots and sniff his jock-strap!

It is all of you sports fans and jocks who are parasites and leeches on society.

You have ruined our public schools!

So, FUCK YOU, EAT SHIT AND DIE!

YOU MISBEGOTTEN BASTARD SPAWN OF A SEWER SLUG!!!

DIE!!!
avatar
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Posts : 402
Join date : 2012-12-26
Age : 65
Location : El Paso, Texas

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/BigFatHeretic

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi All

Post by Earl on Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:54 am

I'll try to keep it brief.

Fitman's Brother:  Due to his obesity, BFH has not been able to drive a car for years.  He also isn't able to walk very far.  For example, whenever he goes out to buy groceries, he has to ride on his JAZZY motorized cart.  He's physically unable to shop for groceries on foot.  Neither I nor Mrs. Earl (despite the fact she's not a progressive) have a problem with BFH receiving disability.  He definitely qualifies.

I don't profess to be well-informed about the causes of our nation's economic woes, but I suspect that welfare recipients haven't been the cause of the trouble we are now facing.  Again, I'm not as well-informed as you might be; but it seems to me that the national debt has been increased by an unjustified war or two and certain machinations on Wall Street.  As I understand, the U.S. is in debt to Communist China, who have not exactly been our best friends.  I don't believe poor people caused this predicament.  Policymakers are responsible.

I respect the freedom of speech enjoyed by the members of this small forum, and will continue to do so; but I really don't feel this exchange will go anywhere.

Big Fat Heretic:  

FUCK THE BIBLE AND FUCK THEIR JESUS FUCKING CHRIST! I HATE HIM!!!


Why do you hate someone whom you don't believe ever existed?


Again, I say  . . . . .  FUCK THE BIBLE AND FUCK THEIR JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!


Haven't you violated the Forum Rules?


§2) No insulting of other peoples' race, religion or beliefs  

Insulting someone because of their race or religion is not tolerated. If you receive a message containing anything as such, PM a moderator; do not stoop to their level."]



Although I'm a Christian, I hardly have any respect for the Religious Right.  Actually, I don't like them.  Now that I have stated this disclaimer, I have the following reaction to BFH's statement that is quoted below, as follows:  


And right-wing Christian Republicans like Glenn Beck and Bryan Fischer believe that church attendance should be mandatory, or else, all nonbelievers should be taxed for not attending church!


Prove it.

BFH, I told you in a PM just recently that the best way to deal with any poster who upsets you is to ignore him.  If you choose to respond to Fitman's Brother, this exchange will continue; and you will continue to get upset.  You are the proverbial hornets' nest that mischievous boys love to whack with long poles.  They want a reaction.  When you respond with angry hysterics, those who love to provoke you get the response they want to see. They love it, and I can understand why  Don't say you haven't been warned.  

Anyone else who may be reading this:  A former member of Ray's forum was an Englishman whose username was i_like_1981.  He was one of the nicest guys I've ever met online.  I wish I could have met him in person.  His compassion extended to individuals who weren't like him.  About two years ago, he left the Internet for good because he had become quite disenchanted with forum exchanges.  His e-mail account seems to have been canceled.  I really miss the guy.  Like I said, one of the nicest guys I've ever met online.  I really miss him.  Especially on occasions such as this.

* sigh *  Now, where's that dandelion patch?



_________________
"You beat a woman and drag her down a flight of stairs, pulling her hair out by the roots? You're the fourth guy taken in the NFL draft. You kill people while driving drunk? That guy's welcome. Players caught in hotel rooms with illegal drugs and prostitutes? We know they're welcome. Players accused of rape and pay the woman to go away? You lie to police, trying to cover up a murder? We're comfortable with that.  You love another man? Well, now you've gone too far!" -- Dale Hansen, Dallas sports anchor for ABC local affiliate WFAA
avatar
Earl
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 628
Join date : 2012-12-26
Age : 67
Location : somewhere in space and time

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi All

Post by Big Fat Heretic on Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:14 am

OK, in response to my "I hate Jesus" comment you said . . . . .


Earl wrote:Why do you hate someone whom you don't believe ever existed?


You're right! That was stupid.

How could I hate someone if I don't believe he ever existed?

But, what I do hate is the right-wing extremists who wish to impose their religious beliefs on the rest of us.

I don't have a problem with someone believing in Christ.

But, I do have a problem when someone uses that belief as a justification for imposing their views on other people against their will.

Hey! Even Jesus himself (whom I don't believe in) even set down the principles of separation of church and state when he said, render unto Caesar that which is Caesar's and give onto God that which is God's and he was also against organized churches, and people praying out in public. He called them hypocrites, and that, you should pray secretly in the privacy of your own home.

Then you said in response to my saying . . .


Big Fat Heretic wrote:And right-wing Christian Republicans like Glenn Beck and Bryan Fischer believe that church attendance should be mandatory, or else, all nonbelievers should be taxed for not attending church!


Then you said . . .

Earl wrote:Prove it.

OK, here's proof!!!

Fischer: Mandate That Everyone Attend Church And Tax Those Who Don't



----------------------------------------------------
Published on Jul 6, 2012

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/fischer-government-should-mandate-everyone-attend-church-and-tax-those-who-dont

Bryan Fischer says the government ought to mandate that every one attend church and tax those who don't.
----------------------------------------------------

This is a from RWW Blog.

Brian Fischer should have his hands tied behind his back, a great big cow-flop shoved into his mouth, his lips sewn shut, and then, he should be kicked in the balls!!!

Also . . . . . earlier this year, the RWW Blog YouTube channel was shut down after some right-wing fuck-tard, Gordon James Klingenschmitt, had filed several false DMCA claims. Eventually, the RWW Blog was restored, and Klingenschmitt had been put on notice, and warned never to do it again. You can get up to five years in prison for filing a bogus DMCA claim against anyone. DMCA is the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.

And finally . . . . . sometime back in 2012, Mike Huckabee once said on his radio talk show, that young people should be forced to listen to David Barton (A historical revisionist) at gunpoint!!!

YEAH RIGHT!!!

So, high school aged kids should be forced to listen to fairy tales at gunpoint???

Next, someone will be advocating that young people should be forced to watch sports at gunpoint!

If someone were to force me at gunpoint to watch sports, or listen to David Barton, I would just say . . . . .

. . . . . PULL THE GOD DAMN FUCKING TRIGGER!!!

There are somethings worse than death!

Oh! I also think that sports fans and jocks are unwitting stooges of Republican right-wing creationists. They're so stupid they don't even know it!!!



Republicans don't want our students to get a good science education. It cost too much money to equip high schools with physics labs, chemistry labs, and biology labs. No, it's much cheaper to buy new football helmets and uniforms, and put up new basketball hoops. We can always import well educated science nerds and techno-geeks from China and India to keep the water flowing, the lights on, and the wheels turning.

So, America only wants it's children to grow up to become professional football players to keep the wife-beating rednecks entertained on Sunday afternoons.

But, those kids with physical handicaps who aren't good at sports, well . . . they can just bag groceries, or mop floors or scrub toilets for the rest of their lives at minimum wage, which the Republicans want to lower, or even do away with, while we import educated people from over seas.



Also . . . . . here in Texas, Republican are against teaching critical thinking, or Higher Order Thinking Skills, or what they call HOTS, because they believe that it undermines parental authority.  

 

Well, maybe in some cases, parental authority ought to be undermined, because, when I was kid, my stepfather would sometimes come home drunk and beat the the ever-living crap out of me, and my mother!

America has been getting dumbed down over the years. That is why an 11 year old kid in America can get his head bashed against a brick wall just for wanting to read an Astronomy book!!!

And I blame that on BOTH sports AND religion!

Also you said . . . . .


Earl wrote:I don't profess to be well-informed about the causes of our nation's economic woes, but I suspect that welfare recipients haven't been the cause of the trouble we are now facing.  Again, I'm not as well-informed as you might be; but it seems to me that the national debt has been increased by an unjustified war or two and certain machinations on Wall Street.


Actually, you are far better informed than Fitman's Brother! He's an ignorant buffoon with shit-for-brains!

The war that Bush declared on Iraq cost us about 5 trillion dollars!

And Iraq had nothing to do with 911, so it was an illegally declared war!

I support my Democratic party, because my party supports science education, and I want young people today to get all the opportunities that were denied to me.

I don't want the next generation to be all fucked up in the head like me!

Else . . . they might also wind up living on a disability check.

Also . . . any adult who bashes a kid's head against a brick wall, should get the death penalty for inflicting brain injuries.

BOTH religion AND sports must be kept out of our public schools!

Those who want to pursue a career in sports, well . . . . .

. . . they can go join a sports academy, way off somewhere . . . . .



. . . in BUMFUCK EGYPT!!!
avatar
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Posts : 402
Join date : 2012-12-26
Age : 65
Location : El Paso, Texas

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/BigFatHeretic

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi All

Post by Fitman's Brother on Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:51 am

Fat man, we've been through this before on the other forum. I'm not going to tear you a new one again with my superior logic, but I will touch some of your main points:

Your parents were great and wonderful tax paying people. You aren't. You don't have the right to ride on your parent coattails. As an individual, you are a welfare queen.

Your conclusion that sports proponents are guilty of tax fraud is moronic, to say the least. Your mental gymnastics to arrive to this conclusion just show how out of touch you are. Besides, sports fans pay taxes on merchandise, tickets, etc. Athletes pay taxes on their income. These are taxes you don't pay, because again, you are a welfare queen.

I will conclude by posting a link to Fat Man's bastard son. He seems to have an uncanny resemblance to Fat Man... you need to find this guy and get paternity test, Fat Man. There is little doubt in my mind that this guy comes from your seed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gW9dmpR94J0
avatar
Fitman's Brother
Sports Bore

Posts : 27
Join date : 2014-06-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi All

Post by Big Fat Heretic on Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:06 am

Your superior logic???

Oh! Really???

OK, let me test your "superior" logic.

I have some questions for you, and let's see how you answer them. OK?

1.) Do you think that a kid in school should get suspended or expelled because he fails to climb a rope in the gymnasium?

Now, remember . . . this kid had a crippled up left knee, he's in constant pain, he walks with a limp, and he can't run, and can't stand for extended periods of time.

2.) Do you think that it's OK, for a teacher to forbid one student to check out a book from the library while allowing the other students to check out any book they wanted?

Now remember . . . this kid was taught by his parents to read before even starting school, and when this kid was only in the 3rd grade, he could already read at high school and adult level.

3.) Do you think that it's OK, for a teacher to grab an 11 year old kid and bash the back of his head against the corner of a brick wall so hard that he almost blacks out?

4.) Do you think that a head bashing against a brick wall is an appropriate way for a teacher to say NO to a student that he can not check out a particular book from the school library?

5.) Do you think that it's OK for a teacher to punch a kid in the stomach with a basketball so hard that the kid doubles over in pain, and is unable to breath, and almost passes out before he can breath again?

6.) Do you think that punching a kid in the stomach is an appropriate "punishment" for accidentally dropping the basketball during a game?  

7.) Do you think that it's OK for an athletic kid in the gym to assault, and jump on another student who's not athletic, and goes unpunished for it, while the non-athletic kid gets a three years suspension from school for defending himself against the coach who had also assaulted him?

8.) Do you think that it's OK for an athletic kid to kick the non-athletic kid in the groin, and that the non-athletic kid gets suspended for defending himself?

Now, if you answer YES to any one of these questions, then you are a despicable worthless piece of dog shit.

It has to be either a YES or NO answer. Answers like "That just depends" doesn't cut it.

Also, don't say that nothing like that would ever happen to your kid, as you brother, Fit Man, had said to me in the old forum. Yeah, he said it wouldn't happen to his kid because his kid would be good at sports.

Uh huh! So, a kid in school that is good at sports, but can't read above the 2ed grade level, he will never have to worry about getting his head bashed against a brick wall. No, that only happens to a kid in the 5th grade with an IQ of 150, and who likes to read science books at the adult level.

Well, I just have to say, there is NO WAY that any of the above can be morally justified!

Also, The check I get every month, that little bit of chump-change, that is my retirement pension for doing the hardest work there is.

The hardest job there is, the worlds hardest job, is to be used as a human punching bag and a human tackling dummy for jocks to practice on!

And, the job is NOT voluntary! And I did not get paid for my job as being a human tackling dummy or a human punching bag for shit-heads like you!

So, that lousy little $650 dollar per month check, that is my retirement pension.

Oh! But you're OK with some knuckle-dragging moron who can't read above the 2ed grade level getting millions of dollars every year just for chasing a ball and a FREE Hummer after he's raped someone!

Let me tell you something . . . I don't have to work for ingrates like you! Ya got that? MOTHER FUCKER!!!

Yeah! Like, I was suppose to get a job as a ditch-digger or some other job that would have required me to be standing on my feet all day long on my crippled up left knee.

NO! ABSOLUTELY NO!

Now, it's illegal for someone to be denied an education because of a physical handicap. But back in the 1960s we didn't have any rights.

You think you're superior, because our present society regards athletes (ass-holetes) as a more privileged class.

NO! You fuckers stole from my tax paying parents.

This is why I never got married. First of all, I knew that I would never be able to support a family. Why bring kids into this world if you can't afford to take care of the needs.

Also, I don't know exactly how I would react, after paying property taxes, and school taxes, and then, one day getting a phone call telling me that I need to come and take my kid come home from school, and upon my arrival, seeing my kid sick, dizzy, and nauseous from a headache because his head had been bashed against a brick wall by a sports obsessed teacher who didn't want him to read a book!

I don't know how I would react if my kid was rejected by society and became a throw-away because he wasn't good at sports.

If some lousy teacher had done that to my kid, I would have killed the bastard!

OK, the teacher that bashed my head against the wall, he got fired the following year. But, he should have been fired the same day, and he should have done some time in jail.

I had a severe concussion as a result, and from the age of 11 and through out my teen ages years, I was plagued by dizzy spells and headaches, and found it difficult to concentrate. I had some brain damage from the assault!

Let's see how you can justify all of this!

Anyway . . .

I await an answer to my questions. And it better be good!

Yeah! I watched the video on the link you had posted.

You're so stupid you don't even know how to post a YouTube video on these forums.

Here, let me show you how it's done, ya fucking retard!!!



SEE?

So much for your "superior" knowledge!

Oh, and I really don't blame the guy for being angry. Maybe when he was a kid he was assaulted, and beaten by religious fanatics.

Also, some Christian evangelists  like to yell and shout, for example: the evangelical preacher, John Hagee.

I have seen videos of his preaching, and he says that if you're not a Christian, then you should get out of America, and I've seen him shouting . . . . .

GET OUT!!! GET OUT!!!

Oh, and let's not forget Michael Pearl with his No Greater Joys ministries, and the book he wrote, To Train Up A child.  

Children have been beaten to death by their parents after following the advice in his book.

Oh! Wanna talk about parasites and leeches on society???

Michael Pearl has made over $2 million dollars with sales from his book.

All of these preachers are making millions of years peddling their lies and snake-oil fairy tales.

OK, I really don't give a flying fucking Hootenanny in Hell if some fairy tale believer wants to stand on a street corner preaching about Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, the tooth fairy, and the stork, and the great magic-man in the sky, as long as he doesn't get in my way.

Yeah! I was down town one day and some guy was preaching and passing out tracts, and my way was blocked while trying to get catch a bus. I suggested to him, that he should just have a little table set up with his tracts so that people can choose whether or not to pick them from the table when passing by, instead of getting in someone's way.

I also told him to fuck off and have a nice day!

Yeah! I missed a bus because of that fuck-tard, and had to wait for another bus, and I was late for my appointment with my foot doctor.

So, these are the leeches and parasites.

Also . . . . . the leeches in the Republican party that are against science education in our schools.

No, they just want our boys to be star football players and the girls to be housewives, being kept fat, barefoot, and pregnant, and chained to the stove.

Oh! But if a kid in school not athletic, then sorry. He'll just be a grocery bagger, or a burger flipper, or a floor mopper at minimum wage for the rest of his life, while America saves money by importing better educated people in form over seas.

Here's something else you need to know.

People on food stamps, the majority of them are working, even full time, but they get food stamps because their jobs don't pay enough.

And let's not forget . . . during the Bush administration, people were losing their jobs. American jobs were being exported over seas.

I vote Democrat, again, NOT just because of the, what you call free "hand-outs" but because the Democrats support SCIENCE EDUCATION and upgrading education in general so that kid who graduate from school will find it easier to get decent jobs so that they won't have to bag groceries of flip burgers for the rest of their lives.

OK, nothing wrong those jobs temporarily before graduating from high school, but it's not something that one would want to do for the rest of one's life.

Oh! And the Republicans are against increasing minimum wage, and even want to do away with it, and even cut their wages, because they believe that Jesus is against minimum wage.

Yeah! And Republican and CONservatives like to say, that only way to get anything out of life is to work for it. But then, they close down factories, causing people to lose their jobs, and then, ship American jobs over seas.

Oh! Then there is the Faith Base Initiative in the name of Religious Freedom, which might actually allow employers to discriminate on the bases of faith.

It's unconstitutional, but the Republican managed to sneak that in. I've been signing petitions against Hobby Lobby, so that more people out there can get, and keep their jobs.

Anyway . . . . .

NEVER, under absolutely NO CIRCUMSTANCES should a kid ever be denied a school education, just because he's not good at sports, especially if he/she has a physical handicap.

Sorry! But my left leg was not meant for standing all day long in menial type jobs in service to ingrates like you!

Yeah! I learned some lessons about work. When I was in school, my art projects were destroyed and my science notebooks were stolen and ripped up.

When I wanted to build a telescope, my own brother did all he could to sabotage my efforts, even tried to steal a shotgun from a neighbor, and come after me with it. My brother played the trumpet and marched in the high school band during football games. And he wanted to blow me away with a shot gun!

What good is it to work on something, only to have it destroyed, or even someone attempting to kill you to stop you from doing something worth while.

So, work doesn't work!

Not until the destroyers are eliminated.

All the rapists, and head bashers, and book burners, and destroyers of science and art projects (including my own worthless Catholic brother) should be exterminated! And of course, that includes a lot of sports fans and jocks!

Oh! Those of us with physical handicaps, since we can't do ditch-digging or anything that requires standing on one's feet for extended periods of time, we should be allowed a FREE education, and FREE textbooks, and FREE school supplies, to complete our education.

And in our universities, the jocks should earn their keep by carting the handicapped students around campus in rickshaws.

Of course, it's probably dangerous keep these rapists around on campus. So, jocks need to do something useful, like pushing boxcars, or something like that.

No, some serious changes need to be made in our society.

We can't have stupid retards making millions of dollars, and trying to control everything, and trying to control every aspects of our lives when these bed-wetting ignoramuses can't even control their own bladder and bowels!

I also believe that rape victims should get a pension check, and that profession sports should have to cover the cost if someone had been raped by a jock, and the jock should be executed if found guilty in a court of law.

Anyway . . . I refuse to do menial work for ingrates like you!

So, fuck off and DIE!!!

MOTHER FUCKER!!!


Last edited by Big Fat Heretic on Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Posts : 402
Join date : 2012-12-26
Age : 65
Location : El Paso, Texas

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/BigFatHeretic

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi All

Post by Earl on Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:55 am

I felt embarrassed watching the video.  The poor guy made a spectacle out of himself because he would not exercise self-control.  He also did not engage the evangelical guy in debate.  All he did was yell at him, which did not impress anyone.  

_________________
"You beat a woman and drag her down a flight of stairs, pulling her hair out by the roots? You're the fourth guy taken in the NFL draft. You kill people while driving drunk? That guy's welcome. Players caught in hotel rooms with illegal drugs and prostitutes? We know they're welcome. Players accused of rape and pay the woman to go away? You lie to police, trying to cover up a murder? We're comfortable with that.  You love another man? Well, now you've gone too far!" -- Dale Hansen, Dallas sports anchor for ABC local affiliate WFAA
avatar
Earl
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 628
Join date : 2012-12-26
Age : 67
Location : somewhere in space and time

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi All

Post by Big Fat Heretic on Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:06 pm

Earl wrote:I felt embarrassed watching the video.  The poor guy made a spectacle out of himself because he would not exercise self-control.  He also did not engage the evangelical guy in debate.  All he did was yell at him, which did not impress anyone.

Yeah! Well, I had seen a video of evangelist preacher John Hagee say that American is a Christian nation only, and that all nonbelievers should . . . . .

GET OUT!!! GET OUT!!!

I've seen television evangelists screaming and pounding the pulpit and banging their Bibles while preaching their Hellfire and brimstone.  

I've seen some really violent sounding preaching in my life.

Dr. O L Jaggers With his I WILL NOW PLACE MY HAND ON THE HEALING HORN OF THE GOLDEN ALTER!!!

And then, I once heard him preaching that kids with long hair, listening to rock music, and smoking weed, are inhaling demon spirits, and that they deserved to get beaten and raped in jail, and that crazy fucker was screaming at the top of his lungs.  

This was back in 1974 and I was about 23 years old at the time. I saw his program, Dr. O L Jaggers Invasion Hour, out of curiosity, and it literally scared the bee jeebers out of me.

This guy was a real creepizoid.  

The guy in the video, he was mild compared to what I've seen coming from some preachers.

Aw, fuck this shit!

Fitman's Brother is a religious fanatic, and sports is his religion, and like all fanatical religions, it's based on censorship.

The bottom line is that, I was  . . . . .



PUNISHED FOR WANTING TO READ A BOOK!
PUNISHED FOR WANTING TO READ A BOOK!

THAT'S NOT SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN!
THAT'S NOT SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN!

PUNISHED FOR WANTING TO READ A BOOK!
PUNISHED FOR WANTING TO READ A BOOK!

THAT'S NOT SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN!
THAT'S NOT SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN!

PUNISHED FOR WANTING TO READ A BOOK!
PUNISHED FOR WANTING TO READ A BOOK!

THAT'S NOT SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN!
THAT'S NOT SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN!

PUNISHED FOR WANTING TO READ A BOOK!
PUNISHED FOR WANTING TO READ A BOOK!

THAT'S NOT SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN!
THAT'S NOT SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN!

PUNISHED FOR WANTING TO READ A BOOK!
PUNISHED FOR WANTING TO READ A BOOK!

THAT'S NOT SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN!
THAT'S NOT SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN!

PUNISHED FOR WANTING TO READ A BOOK!
PUNISHED FOR WANTING TO READ A BOOK!

THAT'S NOT SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN!
THAT'S NOT SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN!

PUNISHED FOR WANTING TO READ A BOOK!
PUNISHED FOR WANTING TO READ A BOOK!

THAT'S NOT SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN!
THAT'S NOT SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN!

PUNISHED FOR WANTING TO READ A BOOK!
PUNISHED FOR WANTING TO READ A BOOK!

THAT'S NOT SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN!
THAT'S NOT SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN!



Yeah! Getting my head bashed against the corner of a concrete block wall by a teacher who was a sports-obsessed tyrant, in an argument over an Astronomy book that he would not allow me to check out from the library.

And you know, there are some other places besides America where people are punished for reading books.

I did a Google search for cases of people being punished for reading books.

And I came across this!!!

Here is an example of what was done to some lady's hand in some Muslim country, like Iraq or Iran.

MODERATOR'S NOTE:  The graphic image to which you have just referred has been deleted.  This is not the first time you have posted it.  You posted it last Tuesday in an OP that was entitled "I have a special treat for Fitman's Brother - some pornographic images for him to gaze upon!"  The offensive OP was deleted on the day it was posted.  You have violated the Forum Rules more than once in less than a week.  You are not respecting Skul.  This forum is his private property.  He has the right to set up the Forum Rules and see that they are obeyed.

The reason for her punishment . . . . . . she was caught reading books outside of the Qur'an.

And this is the kind of punishment that Republicans would like to inflict on anyone reading books outside of the Bible.

And this is what sports fans and jocks would like to do to those of us who don't like sports.

HEY GOD DAMN IT!!! I GOT MY HEAD BASHED AGAINST A BRICK WALL! I COULD HAVE DIED FROM IT!

It was after my head injuries, that I went through mood swings and was unable to control my emotions.

That is also a reason why I haven't been able to hold onto a job!

I couldn't do sports because of a crippled up left knee.

So, I wanted to study science so I could do something and  be something much better that some low-life drooling, moronic, slack-jawed, knuckle-dragging, jock with shit for brains!!!  

But, even if I didn't have a crippled up left knee, and even if I could run. I still was not interested in sports!  

Over the years, since the 1980s and the Reagan administration, I have seen NEWS broadcast of people burning books and singing hymns!



I've had nightmares because of it, and I get flash-backs of my head getting bashed against a brick wall. I can't get that image out of my mind!

I've noticed, that only books get burned. Things like balls and bats and helmets, those this don't get burned. But books get burned. Also, in our schools, science projects and art projects get destroyed. Oil paintings get slashed, and some peoples heads get bashed.

But, no damage is ever done to sporting equipment. Nobody burns balls. People only burn books.

And people who read books get bashed or slashed!



I AM NOT A PARASITE AND A LEECH! I'M A PERSON WHO LOVES BOOKS AND HATES SPORTS!!! THAT IS MY RIGHT, GOD FUCKING DAMN IT! THAT IS MY RIGHT! AND THE NEXT TIME A PERSON SAYS TO ME, FACE TO FACE, THAT I'M NOT GOING TO BE ALLOWED TO READ A BOOK THAT I WANT, I WILL STICK A KNIFE IN HIS THROAT!!!

I'M SPOILING FOR A FIGHT! IF I EVER HEAR OF ANY BOOK BEING BANNED FROM MY LOCAL LIBRARY, I'LL TAKE HOSTAGES, GOD DAMN IT! TO ME, A BOOK IS OF GREATER VALUE THAN THE LIFE OF A SPORTS FAN, A JOCK, AND A REPUBLICAN!!! ANYTIME SOMEONE SAYS HE DOESN'T LIKE BOOKS, AND WANTS TO SEE A BOOK BANNED, HIS LIFE AS LOST IT'S WORTH AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED! HE'S BECOME DOG-SHIT!!!

BOTH FIT MAN AND FITMAN'S BROTHER ARE NAZIS AND THEY ARE A DISGRACE TO THEIR JEWISH GRAND PARENTS!


I sympathize with that guy in the video, because, I keep seeing visions of book burnings, and when I hear church hymns, it triggers off these flash-backs.

I can tell, that guy in the video, he must have suffered a lot of abuse in the past. I don't blame him! I'm only speculating, but, he was probably molested by a pastor or a minister when he was a kid.

I have an instinct for things like this.

Fitman's Brother thinks it's a joke, he thinks it's funny!

People like John Hagee, Pat Robertson, Ken Ham, Ray Comfort, Eric Hovind, Ian Juby, these are the real parasite and leeches. They are making millions of dollars brainwashing children. They are child molesters. No, I don't mean sexually. They go around mind-fucking children.

Any one of those bastards better not come to my town, or I'll call neighborhood watch on him!

Yeah! BOTH sports AND religion are the most evil and corrupt entities on this planet.

Anyway . . . . .

I paid my dues!

When I got my head bashed against a brick wall, I paid for the book I was not allowed to read, and my parents tax dollars paid for that book.

Therefore I don't have to work!

My head getting bashed against the wall, that was me, paying in advance, for all I have now.

I would much rather have paid cash for that book, even though it was a library book that didn't cost anything to check out.

But, in my case, I paid with the back of my head bashed against a brick wall.

So, I should be able to go into any book store and get any book I want for FREE!

But, no. I know that's not ever going to happen, and I don't expect to either.

Oh! But a football player can get a FREE Hummer after he's raped someone!

Professional football players, and evangelists, and creationists, those are the real welfare queens!

But, I guess my life isn't worth anything.

Maybe I should die so that some football playing rapist can get some new tires for his FREE Hummer!

I know what would make sports fans and jocks happy.

Round up all the handicapped kids, remove them from our schools, and just kill them, and there will be more money for basketball hoops and football helmets since we wont be spending money of science labs in our schools.

Yeah! Kill people who read books so there will be more money for sports. Uh huh! That's the ticket.

I think both Fit Man and Fitman's Brother would go for that!

Oh wait a minute! I know! I know what I should have done when I was a kid!

Stupid me! Why didn't I think of this before?

When I was kicked out of school, I should have grabbed a Bible and went out into the streets preaching, and maybe some evangelist would have discovered me, and I could have gotten a spot of a radio show, and eventually gotten a TV show of my own.

Of course, I would be preaching shit that I don't believe in, but, Hey! What the Hell! It's a living! Right???

Yeah! I could be making a million dollars every year, pretending to believe in what I was preaching!

So, if you can't do sports because of a physical handicap, and you're not allowed to read science books, you can always become a preacher, and even get a phoney degree in some diploma mill, and your good to go!

Ah yes! America! Land of opportunity, as long as it has nothing to do with science.

But, ya do have two choices. Either sports or religion. Both are the worlds biggest money makers.

Yeah! That's the ticket!

But, if I were to actually do that, I would hate myself for preaching something I didn't believe in.

I wouldn't be able to live with myself.

That's because I'm not a parasite or a leech!

Well, all the sports fans and jocks and religious Republican conservatives will at least be happy to know, that by my being denied my right to finish my education, there is one less person out there telling the world that the earth is 5.4 billion years old. So, I guess in the years to come, there will be more heads getting bashed against brick walls.

Oh yeah???

Fuck that shit!!!



HEY, YA MOTHER FUCKING COCK SUCKING RETARDS! THE UNIVERSE IS 13.8 BILLION YEARS OLD, THE EARTH IS 5.4 BILLION YEARS OLD, IT WAS NOT MADE IN JUST SIX DAYS, AND EVOLUTION IS A FACT! GET OVER IT!

STOP FUCKING WITH OUR SCHOOLS AND PUBLIC EDUCATION, OR I'LL SHOVE ONE OF YOUR FOOTBALLS DOWN YOUR THROAT AND LAUGH WHILE WATCHING YOU CHOKE TO DEATH ON IT!

NO! I'LL BASH YOUR FUCKING SKULLS IN WITH A SLEDGE HAMMER, YEAH, JUST AS SOMEONE TRIED TO KILL ME BY BASHING MY HEAD UP AGAINST A BRICK WALL IN AN ARGUMENT OVER A BOOK I WAS NOT ALLOWED TO READ!

FUCK ALL YOU SPORTS FANS! FUCK ALL YOU JOCKS! FUCK ALL YOU REPUBLICANS! AND FUCK ALL YOU EVIL EVANGELISTS WITH YOUR LIES AND YOUR MILLIONS OF DOLLARS!


Fuck this shit!

I'm outta here!
avatar
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Posts : 402
Join date : 2012-12-26
Age : 65
Location : El Paso, Texas

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/BigFatHeretic

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi All

Post by Earl on Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:11 pm

Dear Reader, the post above is a "good" example of a completely hysterical reaction.  The Internet equivalent of the crank riding on the New York subway who talks to himself out loud in public.  Except he yells.   Rolling Eyes 

I've spoken out because I don't care to be associated with such nonsense, and I don't believe a single member should be allowed to derail the entire forum.

Cool it, BFH, before you suffer a stroke.

_________________
"You beat a woman and drag her down a flight of stairs, pulling her hair out by the roots? You're the fourth guy taken in the NFL draft. You kill people while driving drunk? That guy's welcome. Players caught in hotel rooms with illegal drugs and prostitutes? We know they're welcome. Players accused of rape and pay the woman to go away? You lie to police, trying to cover up a murder? We're comfortable with that.  You love another man? Well, now you've gone too far!" -- Dale Hansen, Dallas sports anchor for ABC local affiliate WFAA
avatar
Earl
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 628
Join date : 2012-12-26
Age : 67
Location : somewhere in space and time

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi All

Post by Skul on Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:50 pm

This really doesn't need to be in the general board. Moved to Off-Topic.

_________________
FORUM RULES

I Hate Sports. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!
avatar
Skul
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Posts : 170
Join date : 2012-12-24
Age : 33
Location : Glasgow, Scotland

View user profile http://ihatesports.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi All

Post by Fitman's Brother on Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:43 am

Fat Man, how am I even supposed to engage in a logical debate with you when you act like such a big fat baby.

You're acting just as moronic as the guy who just screamed and yelled in the youtube video I posted. I feel that anything I say, you will use your mental gymnastics to somehow conjure up a reason how I'm wrong. You are the kind of person that would argue with me if I said the forum colors are blue. So let me try a test, and see if you will actually argue with it:

Hey Fatty: The Forum colors are blue! What do ya think of that, fat shit?

You need to listen to your friends here and chill out a bit. You're not getting anywhere and you are not going to impress anybody or change any minds with the way you are acting. You are only hurting your side and are making all sports haters and atheist look like like morons.
avatar
Fitman's Brother
Sports Bore

Posts : 27
Join date : 2014-06-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi All

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum