NOTICE: Death Wishes Will No Longer Be Tolerated in This Forum!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NOTICE: Death Wishes Will No Longer Be Tolerated in This Forum!

Post by Earl on Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:47 am

I have just deleted the topic that was started by Big Fat Heretic entitled “NEWS FLASH!  NEWS FLASH!  UPDATE!  Ray Can Go F*** Himself!”  (The three asterisks were used by me to substitute for the rest of the letters of that cuss word.)  The blasphemous reference (“Jesus f***** Christ”) and the four-letter references to fellatio, along with the rest of the vulgarity, were bad enough.  The last straw were the bizarre, cruel, and sadistic death wishes, which would be expected of spoiled prepubescent boys (not mature adults).  These disgusting expressions of pure, unadulterated hatred will no longer be tolerated in this forum.  BFH, if you or anyone else posts such filth again, your post will be deleted immediately.  

Of course, BFH, you’re the only member here who engages in this sort of low-class expression.  Other websites do not tolerate it.  You reflect badly on all of us when you post these pathetic death wishes.  For evidence I would have quoted the ones you submitted in your topic, but I didn’t want to leave them standing.  When I allow this trash to stand, my tolerance implies consent.  Mature adults do not use this sort of language.

Over the last six years, you have been permanently banned from three different websites (www.dimensionsmagazine,com, www.conceptart.org, and able2know.org) and were temporarily banned once or twice in the old forum.  The first website was a forum for fat people.  The fact that you got banned there speaks volumes.  Considering this record, I’d think you would have learned something by now.

_________________
"You beat a woman and drag her down a flight of stairs, pulling her hair out by the roots? You're the fourth guy taken in the NFL draft. You kill people while driving drunk? That guy's welcome. Players caught in hotel rooms with illegal drugs and prostitutes? We know they're welcome. Players accused of rape and pay the woman to go away? You lie to police, trying to cover up a murder? We're comfortable with that.  You love another man? Well, now you've gone too far!" -- Dale Hansen, Dallas sports anchor for ABC local affiliate WFAA
avatar
Earl
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 628
Join date : 2012-12-26
Age : 67
Location : somewhere in space and time

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NOTICE: Death Wishes Will No Longer Be Tolerated in This Forum!

Post by Big Fat Heretic on Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:04 am

I can still log into Dimensions. So, I haven't been kicked off from that. I even received a Happy Birthday E-mail from Dimensions. So, I can still log in to Dimensions if I choose.

As for Able2Know, I really don't know if I've been kicked off from that. I had some problems with my computer, and I have lost my log in information for that website, and I never bother to copy it anyway. Also, I didn't care to go back to that one.

At Able2Know, I got pissed of at Hawkeye, (Myopic Do Do Bird) because he said that getting raped was a blessing, so naturally I wished him dead. That's a real hot button issue for me because I was raped when I was 17 years old, and I fail to see how that could be a blessing.

Also, as for not allowing death wishes on these forums, I would like to know why it was the in the old Sports Sucks forum, Fit Man was allowed to say that I deserve to be torn apart by dogs! He could wish me dead, but I'm not allowed to wish someone should die?

Also . . . I never made death threats against Ray. I only said "eat shit and die" which is not the same thing as a threat.

And, back in the old forums, you once said that Ray was a Tea Party Republican.

Well, I have been doing some research, and many of these right wing organizations are Dominionists, and the Tea Party is controlled by the Dominion, and many of the Tea Party members don't even know it!

I suggest you do a Google search on Dominionists or Dominionism  and also, Reclaiming The Seven Mountains.

And I also suggest that you do a Google search on The Wedge Strategy.

This is really scary stuff!

Just reading about it, and watching the videos, has been giving me nightmares, and sometimes I wake up in a cold sweat. Then I have a cup of coffee, smoke my pipe, and an hour or so later, I try to go back to sleep again.

I've been falling way behind reading my E-mails and falling behind in signing petitions. And the news I have been getting in my Newsletters have become more disturbing.

In some schools, kids are getting Tazered by the cops and going to jail, just for coughing, sneezing, or belching in the class rooms. When I was a kid in school, if I sneezed in the class room, my teacher would just tell me to come to her desk and take a Kleenex out of the box and return to my desk. I could keep cough drops in my pocket during the winter months, and even share some with the other kids. Now, if a kid in school gives a cough drop to another kid, he'll get busted for dealing dope! Yeah! Kids are getting busted for candy!  Uh huh! Candy is now a crime!

Some kids with mental disabilities and behavioral problems have died in our schools as a result of being overly restrained, or suffocating while some adult is laying on top of the kid to restrain him/her. Oh! But jocks can bully and rape and get off with just a slap on the wrist.

And after having been beaten over the head so many times in my life, well, that's why  I'm such an unmitigated prick!

And also, things have actually gotten even worse in some of our schools over the years afterward.

It's getting worse out there, and you and I both know it!

Oh! And getting back to signing petitions again . . .

The founder of Demand Progress and Advisory Board Director, Aaron Swartz, recently ommitted suicide!

Yeah, he was arrested for "hacking", and "computer fraud", just because he had downloaded academic and scholarly articles from a University web site, a public domain web site. That's almost like being arrested for checking out too many library books.

But, the University came to his defense, saying that their computers were not harmed in any way. All he did was to copy articles and save them to his own computer. He was facing a possible 30 years in prison.

Aaron Swartz came under so much harassment, that he took his own life!

OK . . . . . my desktop background is of a beautiful image taken by the Hubble telescope. It is a picture of the Orion Nebula and the Horsehead Nebula. I saw this rather large image on some university web site. Yes, the image did have a copyright on it. But I downloaded a copy anyway, and saved it to my computer, and set it as a background to my desktop. I have had this image on my desktop since 2001.

Now, if the Republican party had it's way, they would have successfully enacted all kinds of draconian copyright laws, and I could be facing up to 30 years in prison just for having that image on my desktop.

Yeah, I would now be getting beaten and raped or spending my days in solitary confinement while these good Christian Republicans will be sitting in church singing "What A Friend We Have In Jesus" and then, coming home to a good Sunday dinner, while I'm sitting in a 10x10 cell lit only with a 25 watt bulb eating crappy prison food.
 
Yeah! Praise JEEEEEEEZZZUS!!!

Oh! And by the way, today Saturday November 9th is Carl Sagan day, and I'm going to celebrate by watching all 13 hour log episodes of COSMOS! Here is a link to my YouTube Playlist.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLD5511300D3856A29

COSMOS by Carl Sagan - All 13 Episodes!

Oh! But guess what! Now if you try to click on any of the videos you'll only see the following . . .


This video contains content from SME, rumblefish, EMI Music Publishing, Kobalt Music Publishing and eOne, one or more of whom have blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

Sorry about that.

Yeah! So, since I live in the USA, then I can't watch any of it. But I still keep the Playlist up so that people outside the USA can watch the videos. But, not here in America!

Oh! But wait! Not to despair!

Last year, when I was still able to watch the YouTube videos, I took the initiative to download all 13 one hour videos to my hard drive on my computer. So, I'll still be able to watch COSMOS with my Real Player. Of course, the video picture is small, so I'll have to go to full screen. But then, it's a little bit fuzzy. I don't mind, I'll be able to watch 13 hours of COSMOS today.

Also, I'm glad I signed all those petitions last year with Demand Progress.

Otherwise, I might now be facing a possible 30 years in prison for copyright infringement if the Republicans in congress had their way. I would be locked up in a dark room, never to see the sun, moon, and stars again for the rest of my life.

Yeah, Republicans! PRAISE JEEEEEEEZZZUS!    

Anyway . . . . . . .

If Ray is in the Tea Party, then he's a Dominionist and doesn't even know it!

I use to like Ray, but now, I think he's a traitor!

These are dangerous times we're living in.
avatar
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Posts : 402
Join date : 2012-12-26
Age : 66
Location : El Paso, Texas

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/BigFatHeretic

Back to top Go down

Re: NOTICE: Death Wishes Will No Longer Be Tolerated in This Forum!

Post by Earl on Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:35 am

You wrote:I can still log into Dimensions. So, I haven't been kicked off from that. I even received a Happy Birthday E-mail from Dimensions. So, I can still log in to Dimensions if I choose.
You haven't logged into Dimensions since January 2008 when the topic in which you had posted extensively was locked upon demand.  By the way, along with the members who replied to you, I, too, found your fat fantasies to be quite disturbing.  The Happy Birthday e-mails are no big deal.  They're sent out to all the members.  It's just a routine.

You wrote:At Able2Know, I got pissed of at Hawkeye, (Myopic Do Do Bird) because he said that getting raped was a blessing, so naturally I wished him dead. That's a real hot button issue for me because I was raped when I was 17 years old, and I fail to see how that could be a blessing.
Hawkeye10 said "almost a blessing."  You impressed no one at A2K with your hysterical reaction.  Incidentally, Hawkeye10 was already unpopular at A2K.  You accomplished nothing.  Ordinarily, I'd be more sympathetic concerning your reaction to Hawkeye10; but you almost never exercise any self-restraint, regardless of the issue.

You wrote:Also, as for not allowing death wishes on these forums, I would like to know why it was the in the old Sports Sucks forum, Fit Man was allowed to say that I deserve to be torn apart by dogs! He could wish me dead, but I'm not allowed to wish someone should die?
I don't remember the course of the exchanges between you and Fit Man, but I wouldn't be surprised if you had said something that provoked him.  Can you honestly say that you have always been considerate of the feelings of others?  In the old forum you drove away Sparkle and Jerry McGuire, who weren't even sports fans.  You did a real job on Jerry's father and offered no apology when you were proven to be wrong.  Indeed, you seem to wish that everyone were like you -- in other words, fat atheists.

I love your code of ethics.  In your view, if someone does something wrong, then you should be allowed to do it, too.

The fact is that I've given you a pass many, many times.  When you first told the old forum about your rape in the psychiatric ward, I broke out in tears and sought to establish a friendship with you immediately.  In the months and years that followed, you would post outrageous comments and from time to time reply without any grace toward a sports fan such as Polite24 when he agreed with us about an issue.  You did, in fact, violate several of the Forum Rules repeatedly, including the rules to not flame and to not post explicit or offensive images.  Until the aftermath of the 4chan raid in 2010 when I actually began to do so, I never posted any critical replies to your comments because I was afraid that since you had suffered the terrible trauma, you would not be able to handle any criticisms from me.  I now regret that I ever did.  You need to be told when you're wrong.  It's for your own good.  Remember when the 4chan troll copied and pasted disturbing fantasies you had posted at Dimensions and elsewhere?  I deleted that whole topic immediately.  So, please don't say I've been hard on you in the forums.  The truth is just the opposite.

You wrote:Also . . . I never made death threats against Ray. I only said "eat shit and die" which is not the same thing as a threat.
Excuse me.  I never said "death threats."  I said "death wishes."  At one point you graphically wished torture and death on the group of people against whom you were currently railing.  What kind of a mind engages in sick fantasies of that sort?  There's an unhealthy level of hatred there.  Did Martin Luther King, Jr., wish torture and death on the white Southern segregationists?  By the way, while saying eat poopie and die may not violate the Forum Rules, it doesn't impress anyone.  Indeed, you seem to have a fixation about diapers, going poopie, going wee-wee, playpens, and outhouse doors.  No one is impressed with this sort of "rhetoric."  These expressions are what one would expect to hear from a naughty boy in the third grade, not a 62-year-old man.  Surely you can do better.

_________________
"You beat a woman and drag her down a flight of stairs, pulling her hair out by the roots? You're the fourth guy taken in the NFL draft. You kill people while driving drunk? That guy's welcome. Players caught in hotel rooms with illegal drugs and prostitutes? We know they're welcome. Players accused of rape and pay the woman to go away? You lie to police, trying to cover up a murder? We're comfortable with that.  You love another man? Well, now you've gone too far!" -- Dale Hansen, Dallas sports anchor for ABC local affiliate WFAA
avatar
Earl
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 628
Join date : 2012-12-26
Age : 67
Location : somewhere in space and time

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NOTICE: Death Wishes Will No Longer Be Tolerated in This Forum!

Post by Big Fat Heretic on Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:55 am

Earl wrote:You haven't logged into Dimensions since January 2008 when the topic in which you had posted extensively was locked upon demand.  By the way, along with the members who replied to you, I, too, found your fat fantasies to be quite disturbing.  The Happy Birthday e-mails are no big deal.  They're sent out to all the members.  It's just a routine.
My fantasies were no worse than many other fantasies seen at Dimensions! If you go to their main page and click on their works of fiction, you'll see some fantasies that are every bit as bizarre as mine, but even better illustrated then mine, because I did mine with MS Paint while theirs are drawings and even some paintings made by hand and copied with a scanner, and uploaded to the web site. I couldn't afford a scanner at the time. And the scanner I have now is incompatible with Windows 7. Yeah! I have to throw away a perfectly good scanner after I went from Windows XP to Windows 7. Thank you Microsoft!

Also, the reason why one particular topic, and only one, was locked, I got into an argument with someone who made comments about people on disability checks. Yeah! There are some people who believe that even if you're paying school taxes on your property, it still doesn't mean that your kid should still be allowed in school. Nice! Eh?

Another words, your kid will not be allowed to read books that your tax dollars paid for, and not be allowed to sit in a classroom desk payed for with your school tax dollars.

Yeah! There is always someone, on any forum, who thinks that you're not entitled to what you pay for!

So, I left Dimensions myself because of that. I simply chose not to return.

Also . . . if one is actually kicked off from a forum, then you don't get any E-mail notifications from said forum. This is true of ALL web site forums. I have even gotten E-mails asking why I haven't been posting.

That's how it works.

OK! OK! Just now, out of curiosity, I decided to see if I can still log in to the forum!

And guess what! I CAN! I CAN!

And my last visit there was 07-24-2010 at 7:29 am, and NOT 2008.

Also . . . . . it was only one topic that got locked, and only one, that I know of. OK?

Oh, and if you think my fat fantasies were bizarre, you should check out Deviant Art!

There you have plenty of free reign. Of course, some of the web pages there are for adult viewing only.  


Earl wrote:I don't remember the course of the exchanges between you and Fit Man, but I wouldn't be surprised if you had said something that provoked him.


When Fit Man came to the forum, in his very first post, the very first thing he did was to attack me, before anyone said anything to him. His first and only purpose was to attack me. And it just got worse and worse, back and forth.

I have a long long long long long memory!

As for Sparkle and Jerry McGuire.

I had posted a NEWS article about how some lap top computers were given away free to students in some high school. The computers were equipped with a video camera that could be turn on remotely, if in the event, that a computer was reported as missing or stolen, the camera could be turned on to track and locate the computer.

But, someone in the school board got his jollies by turning on the camera while a kid was getting undressed in his own bedroom to take shower, and another kid was almost busted for using drugs, popping some pills in his mouth that turn out to only be candy.

Sparkle called it "voyeurism" and didn't think it was such a big deal. NO! Voyeurism is spying on ADULTS, and NOT on kids. Spying on under-aged kids, younger than 18 is pedophilia, and NOT voyeurism.

That's why I got pissed off with Sparkle. OK?

And as for Jerry McGuire . . . . . I had posted a topic about the time I needed new restraining straps for my JAZZY power chair for when I got on a bus. Sun Metro had run out of the straps, so I went to Home Depot to find a substitute. When the guy was cutting off the old straps, he cut my leg with the blade. I complained to the management, and they let me have the new straps for free, and I filled out some papers, and I was told that I would get a check for $200 dollars. I had to go into emergency to get a tetanus shot to avoid a possible infection. Well, about a week or so later, I got a check for $200 dollars.

When I had mentioned that, Jerry McGuire said that I was just trying to get on the gravy train!

Oh! I see! I get it now! I'm not entitled to get compensated for my injuries? Right??? But a football player gets a pat on the back from the coach and a FREE Hummer after he's raped somebody! Right???

Then, in another topic, I had complained about the dirty restrooms at a McDonalds and no matter how much I complained about it, nothing was done. The first and second times I complained, I was polite. But after the third time, I finally let loose with a torrent of cuss words  that would make sailors cringe and truck drivers dive for cover. Yeah, first and second time, I was polite, but after the third time, the third strike, you're out! Three strikes, and you're out! That's how I play baseball.

Then, Jerry McGuire said that his father worked in a burger joint, and if his father had been working there, he would have had me thrown out. Yeah! That's when I commented about how his "burger flippin' daddy" would be an idiot for not keeping the restrooms clean. Well, after I had made several complaints about the unsanitary conditions at the McDonalds, the restaurant was closed down.

Yeah! I have a very long long long long long memory.
avatar
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Posts : 402
Join date : 2012-12-26
Age : 66
Location : El Paso, Texas

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/BigFatHeretic

Back to top Go down

Re: NOTICE: Death Wishes Will No Longer Be Tolerated in This Forum!

Post by Earl on Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:26 pm

You wrote:My fantasies were no worse than many other fantasies seen at Dimensions!
They were bad enough.  Besides, what gives you the idea that just because somebody does something worse than you do, that makes your deeds okay?  I'd say your fat fantasies are psychologically abnormal.  I'll spare the reader by not describing them.

You wrote:Also, the reason why one particular topic, and only one, was locked, I got into an argument with someone who made comments about people on disability checks. Yeah! There are some people who believe that even if you're paying school taxes on your property, it still doesn't mean that your kid should still be allowed in school. Nice! Eh?

Another words, your kid will not be allowed to read books that your tax dollars paid for, and not be allowed to sit in a classroom desk payed for with your school tax dollars.

Yeah! There is always someone, on any forum, who thinks that you're not entitled to what you pay for!

So, I left Dimensions myself because of that. I simply chose not to return.
I took the time to read all of the exchanges in that topic between you and the other members who replied to you.  As usual, you now dredge up your childhood when it has absolutely nothing to do with the issue in question; and as you so often do, you have put words in her mouth that she never said and have then reacted to those words.  She specifically said she was not condemning anyone for receiving disability checks, but she was criticizing anyone on the public dole such as yourself who would deliberately choose to become so obese that the government would have to hire someone to take care of you.  (Incidentally, I happen to agree with her completely.)  By the way, I was impressed by the dignity she maintained in her exchanges with you, which is something you failed to do; and lest I forget, she was not the only member of that forum who disagreed with you.  Face it, BFH.  As you’ve done at other websites, you crashed and burned.

You wrote:When Fit Man came to the forum, in his very first post, the very first thing he did was to attack me, before anyone said anything to him. His first and only purpose was to attack me. And it just got worse and worse, back and forth.

I have a long long long long long memory!
You are right when you say that he was extremely aggressive from the very start, but he eventually apologized.  That would have been the end of the whole mess.  But you chose to rescind your "forgiveness"; so, it started all over again.  I don't remember at which point he said you should be torn apart by dogs or whatever it was he said.  It doesn't matter.  Your online personality is extremely rude and aggressive -- which, incidentally, is in direct contrast with the docility you claimed at Dimensions to be cultivating.  Besides, I said I was starting now to delete death wishes.  I cannot go back in time to undo what has already been done.

You wrote:As for Sparkle and Jerry McGuire.

I had posted a NEWS article about how some lap top computers were given away free to students in some high school. The computers were equipped with a video camera that could be turn on remotely, if in the event, that a computer was reported as missing or stolen, the camera could be turned on to track and locate the computer.  

But, someone in the school board got his jollies by turning on the camera while a kid was getting undressed in his own bedroom to take shower, and another kid was almost busted for using drugs, popping some pills in his mouth that turn out to only be candy.

Sparkle called it "voyeurism" and didn't think it was such a big deal. NO! Voyeurism is spying on ADULTS, and NOT on kids. Spying on under-aged kids, younger than 18 is pedophilia, and NOT voyeurism.

That's why I got pissed off with Sparkle. OK?
You did not drive her away over an argument concerning the differences between voyeurism and pedophilia.  You drove her away by saying that because she was a model, she was responsible for causing the deaths of anorexic girls.

You wrote:And as for Jerry McGuire . . . . . I had posted a topic about the time I needed new restraining straps for my JAZZY power chair for when I got on a bus. Sun Metro had run out of the straps, so I went to Home Depot to find a substitute. When the guy was cutting off the old straps, he cut my leg with the blade. I complained to the management, and they let me have the new straps for free, and I filled out some papers, and I was told that I would get a check for $200 dollars. I had to go into emergency to get a tetanus shot to avoid a possible infection. Well, about a week or so later, I got a check for $200 dollars.

When I had mentioned that, Jerry McGuire said that I was just trying to get on the gravy train!

Oh! I see! I get it now! I'm not entitled to get compensated for my injuries? Right??? But a football player gets a pat on the back from the coach and a FREE Hummer after he's raped somebody! Right???
I had forgotten this particular matter, but it has nothing to do with why he left the website.

You wrote:Then, in another topic, I had complained about the dirty restrooms at a McDonalds and no matter how much I complained about it, nothing was done. The first and second times I complained, I was polite. But after the third time, I finally let loose with a torrent of cuss words  that would make sailors cringe and truck drivers dive for cover. Yeah, first and second time, I was polite, but after the third time, the third strike, you're out! Three strikes, and you're out! That's how I play baseball.
That’s real class, BFH!  You acted without restraint like some kind of small-town crank, and you acted like white trash – just like the so-called “trailer park trash” theme you’re so fond of using.  You sound just like them, just as vulgar.  Obviously, you gave no thought to the children who were there and heard the filth that came out of your mouth.

You wrote:Then, Jerry McGuire said that his father worked in a burger joint, and if his father had been working there, he would have had me thrown out.
I would have done the same thing because you were being a public nuisance.

You wrote:Yeah! That's when I commented about how his "burger flippin' daddy" would be an idiot for not keeping the restrooms clean.
You’re not telling the whole story.  You also said that Jerry McGuire’s father was a lazy moron who should have worked harder in school so he would not have had to work in a burger joint.  When Jerry McGuire pointed out that his father was an immigrant who spoke English as a second language and had no opportunity for a formal education but who worked very hard to support his family and rose through the ranks to a position of management, you continued to call him an ignorant, stupid, lazy bum.  You have great contempt for hard working people, possibly because you have no idea what it means to work hard.  You disdain menial jobs, yet just about all successful people have started off working at jobs of that kind.  You frequently say you should have been an astronomy professor; but you were too lazy and didn’t have the gumption to finish your degree, even though the government paid for your first three years of college.  Because you were too arrogant to get a menial job and work your way through college, you let your dream die.

This is the last time I’m going to respond to any post of yours point by point.  I simply don’t have the time.  But I will continue to delete any of your posts that violate forum rules.

_________________
"You beat a woman and drag her down a flight of stairs, pulling her hair out by the roots? You're the fourth guy taken in the NFL draft. You kill people while driving drunk? That guy's welcome. Players caught in hotel rooms with illegal drugs and prostitutes? We know they're welcome. Players accused of rape and pay the woman to go away? You lie to police, trying to cover up a murder? We're comfortable with that.  You love another man? Well, now you've gone too far!" -- Dale Hansen, Dallas sports anchor for ABC local affiliate WFAA
avatar
Earl
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 628
Join date : 2012-12-26
Age : 67
Location : somewhere in space and time

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NOTICE: Death Wishes Will No Longer Be Tolerated in This Forum!

Post by Big Fat Heretic on Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:13 am

OK, all that went on over at Dimension, many of the forum topic are fantasies anyway.

That's what Dimensions is about. Fat fantasies. It was all just some stupid fantasy! OK?

I don't know how anybody could have ever taken it all so seriously.

I guess I'm not suppose to have any fat fantasies or do fat fantasy drawings. Right?

Oh! But, other people can! Right?

Who's N word am I that I'm not allowed to do what anyone else does?

Right now I don't have time to respond to every point.

As for the McDonalds incident. Yeah, I guess I'm a real prick for demanding clean restrooms!

This is 2013, and not 1513, like, back in the days when people went tromping into a pub with horse-shit stuck to the bottoms of their boots, and didn't even wash their hands!

Yeah! I had that place shut down for health violations.

So, sue me!
avatar
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Posts : 402
Join date : 2012-12-26
Age : 66
Location : El Paso, Texas

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/BigFatHeretic

Back to top Go down

Re: NOTICE: Death Wishes Will No Longer Be Tolerated in This Forum!

Post by Weltall on Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:05 pm

Fatman,  I know this is my first post since a long time, I have constantly checked this forum.

Now I've taken my time to post in this very thread, about you, because I felt somehow my opinion on the matter can somehow enter your thick prejudice, bias, and self righteous attitude.

1) The MC Donald Bathroom sanitary incident:
Now I own a store, and I do have some bathrooms, which are a pain in the ass to maintain clean, why? lack of cleaning supplies? lazyness? no, none of that, it's the customers who don't know how to properly maintain a tidy bathroom, customers that apparently don't know where the toilet is and figure hey let's just take a crap on the floor. you could have a person dedicated to the maintenance of the bathrooms, and yet bad customers will still trash it around. Hell, even sometimes the maintenance worker gets grossed out, so just because you think you believe to be their fault, try to know all the facts, and Here's a tip, politeness goes a long way. but I bet you just trasshed around just like other incidents you've described before.

Also I liked the fact that somehow, you like sports enough to make a reference about baeball, the "3 strikes" one. I thought you were completely bored about sports to even make any reference to it that was not it's dull or boring.

The other matters brought up by you, I feel answering to them would just end up repeating what Earl already stated, since I share exactly what he told you. just with the addition of this:

Earl wrote:You drove her away by saying that because she was a model, she was responsible for causing the deaths of anorexic girls.
If this happened just as Earl said, then you just practically bullied someone off a forum.


Anyhow, I'll post in another thread in a while so. Hi to everyone else

Also. english is not my primary language so excuse any spelling or mistakes. Just in case you somehow forgot and start to grammar nazi me
avatar
Weltall
Member

Posts : 6
Join date : 2013-01-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NOTICE: Death Wishes Will No Longer Be Tolerated in This Forum!

Post by Brigan on Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:16 pm

I would like to Know Fat Man's usernames on those forums, I'd like to see how he made himself look stupid.
avatar
Brigan
Familiar Face

Posts : 56
Join date : 2014-11-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NOTICE: Death Wishes Will No Longer Be Tolerated in This Forum!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum