I HATE SPORTS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE GOD OF THE BUY-BULL IS AN EVIL DOUCHE-BAG WHO HATES THE DISABLED!

3 posters

Go down

THE GOD OF THE BUY-BULL IS AN EVIL DOUCHE-BAG WHO HATES THE DISABLED! Empty THE GOD OF THE BUY-BULL IS AN EVIL DOUCHE-BAG WHO HATES THE DISABLED!

Post by Big Fat Heretic Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:22 am

OK, maybe this should have been posted in Off Topics, or somewhere else.

But, this is sports related, also religion related, but also sports related as well.

OK, first of all, let me introduce you to another fellow YouTube member, to whom I have subscribed, who I consider to be a YouTube friend, who goes by the name of Edward Tarte. He lives in Houston Texas. He's about 78 years old, a retired high school math teacher. Now, he does private tutoring. He also plays the piano. He also has videos on solving math problems and videos on playing Chess.

Many years ago, back in the 1960s, Edward Tarte was a Catholic priest. But, he left the Catholic church, and regrets the years he had wasted in the seminar. So, he is no longer a priest, and has become an atheist, because he sees no evidence for the existence of any God.

Here is one of his many videos.

ETarte--Biblical God's Attitude Toward People with Disabilities

Published on Sep 2, 2013

I respond to a message, and a request, from a viewer.

Category

Nonprofits & Activism
   License

Standard YouTube License
--------------------------------------------------

And here is a transcript of his video:

Hello I'm Edward Tarte, once a catholic priest for five years in the nineteen sixties, now an atheist, which means, I find no credible evidence for the existence of any god. One of my viewers, whose name I do not know, I will call him David, sent me this message, and I paraphrase.

Hello Edward: I'm a fellow atheists and I've been watching your videos for some time now. I know you've done plenty of videos regarding Christianity but I don't think you've covered this topic before. Can you please do a video on disabled people and the Bible? I have had ceribial palsey all my life.

People love to claim that God helps people, and that he loves everyone. But, consider this biblical passage from Leviticus chapter 21.

This is the God of the Bible speaking to Moses.

Say onto Aaron for the generations to come. None of you're descendents who has a defect may come near to offer the food of his God. No man who has any defect may come near. No man who is blind, or lame, disfigured or deformed. No man with a crippled foot or hand or who is hunchback or dwarfed or who has any defect, or who has festering sores or damaged testicles.

No descended heir who has any defect is to come near to present the offerings made to the Lord by fire. He has a defect. He must not come near to offer the food of his to God because of his defect. He must not go near the curtain or approach the altar and so desecrate my sanctuary. I am the Lord.

Now you Christians insist that this passage from the Bible, like all biblical passages, was authored by your God. Correct? You say, it's the Word of God. Correct?

Well, David says "with cerebral palsy all my life, if anyone tells me with a straight face that this monster of a fairy tale God loves me, that would make me laugh!"

David, of course I agree with you. My mother once told me that at birth I narrowly escaped severe disabilities. She did not tell me what disabilities they were, and there is something else that occurs to me.

The Christian God is creator of all things, and that includes creator of all physical disabilities. So, this biblical God afflicted these people with disabilities, and God said to them, stay away from my alter because I don't want you desecrating it!

As an atheist, I do not find credible evidence for the existence of any God. But, this passage from Leviticus is just one more solid piece of evidence amongst so many biblical passages that the God depicted in the Bible is a thoroughly evil monster, worthy of contempt, not worthy of worship, by David, by me, or by anybody.

Finally, to you Christians who are serious that the Bible is the Word of your God, there is not a shred of evidence that this despicable passage was authored by any supernatural being. The overwhelming evidence is that it was authored by one or more primitive barbaric ignorant bigoted men.

And you Christians claim to base your lives on this book.

David, thank you so much, and to all of you, thank you for watching this video.

So, lets see if I understand this correctly . . . . .

Let's say, I was living back in the days of Moses, and I had been faithful to God, and bringing my sacrifices to the alter.

But then, one day, while I'm out riding on my donkey, or horse (they also had horses back then) and my horse is spooked by a snake. The horse bucks, turns around suddenly in a panic, and I'm thrown from my horse, and I fall to the ground, hitting my knee on a sharp rock and breaking my leg.

I then crawl back to the village. My leg is set, to the best of their abilities back in those times. But, medical knowledge was not as advanced as it is in the 20th and 21st centuries. So, my leg, not being properly set, is now crippled, and I have a crippled knee, and I walk with a limp.

And now, God says that I should stay away from his sanctuary, and dare not approach his alter.

So, God wants nothing more to do with me! Right?

Well, something like this did happen to me.

Lets now move ahead in time, thousands of years later . . . . .

But, instead of donkeys and horses, it's now, cars. And, instead of not being allowed to approach God's sanctuary, it was about getting suspended from school, not being allowed to go to school.

Circa, 1955 CE Cloquet, Minnesota, USA.

When I was 4 years old, I was riding in the back seat of a 1948 Chrysler with 4 doors. One of the back doors had a faulty latch, and when the door popped open, I fell out of the car at somewhere between 40 to 50 miles per hour, and I busted my left knee on the pavement. This happened while we were crossing a big bridge over the St. Luis River.

As a result, my left knee got crippled up. So, when I was a kid, I walked with a limp, and I was unable to run, and because of it, when I was in school, I was lousy at sports, and got laughed at by some of the other kids.

One day, when I was in school, in the 4th grade, I got suspended from school, because I failed to climb a rope in the gymnasium. It didn't seem to matter that I was passing all my academic subjects, like, science and math. Oh no! Climbing a rope was more important. Sports was more important than academics.

The gym coach made me follow him to the Principal's office. And there, I was told that I was getting the boot out of school. When I said that I thought that was unfair, then I was given a choice of either being sent home to my parents, or being locked up in the closet overnight and the authorities would then take me down to the detention facility in St. Cloud. I didn't want that. So, I chose to be sent home instead.

Well, I guess the principal and the coach, being good Bible believing Christians, they were only doing what is in accordance to Leviticus chapter 21 in the Bible. Right?

Yeah! I guess, that since God had rejected people with disabilities from approaching the alter in his sanctuary, then the coach probably believed that because of my disability, I should be rejected from school.

When I was a kid, I was raised a Presbyterian, and I went to Sunday school, and when we moved from Cloquet to Carlton, I went to Sunday school at a Baptist church. Yeah! I remember singing "Jesus Love Me" which kind of sucked, because it sounded childish to me. At least "Onward Christian Soldiers" had a nice heavy beat to it which sounded kind of cool. I guess.

But, Sunday school was boring, and even back when I was 8 or 9 years old, I couldn't buy into the Genesis story of creation. And after having read my first book on Astronomy from the school library, and having read all of those How And Why books on Geology and on dinosaurs, etc. etc. books that I had bought from a Gambel's Hardware store, well, I just couldn't believe the biblical account anymore. So, sue me!

Sunday school was boring and kind of retarded.

Also, in the years ahead, I learned just how much Jesus loved me, which was NOT AT ALL!

So, Hey God! I wanna thank you for having pulled the door open on that 1948 Chrysler and pulling me out of the car and throwing me down on the pavement and busting my left knee.

Oh! And that great big 18 wheeler missing me by just mere inches! Uh! That was nice too! Yeah! Nice touch! That was a big thrill. Yeah God! Nice going ya fuckin' douche-bag!!!

Ah yes! Me and the Lord! We really had a lot of thrilling and fun times together, didn't we.

Well, for God it was all fun I'm sure, but for me, it all really sucked out loud!

God really likes to play rough! He's just a big bully!

All through out the Bible, God had killed millions of people. Yeah! That thing with the Genesis flood with the old coot, Noah and his shitty ark with all them stinking animals on board. If that were all true, then millions of innocent people, men, women and children, and little innocent little babies, and cute little puppy dogs and cute furry little kittens all died in that God damn flood. Now, that was a really nice piece of work! Wasn't it!

Again, I say, nice going ya fuckin' cosmic douche-bag!

Satan only killed 10 people.

So, who's really the bad guy in this fairy tale?

I've heard it said, that both good and evil comes from God.

I guess, that means, God deliberately cripples up some people so he can have the fun of telling them to stay away from the alter, and to stay the fuckin' Hell outta his sanctuary!

Well, fuck you God if you're gonna be that way about it! OK?

Instead of sacrificing animals on your stupid alter, I'll just cook 'em on my own barbeque grill, and eat 'em myself, and instead of going into your sanctuary, I'll just go to the corner bar and hoist a few beers.  

Anyway . . . . .

I'm not surprised that there are schools and gym coaches who discriminate against the handicapped, and would like to see the handicapped rejected from our schools, which have become Sports Sanctuaries.

Check out this following article at:

RIGHT WING WATCH

THE GOD OF THE BUY-BULL IS AN EVIL DOUCHE-BAG WHO HATES THE DISABLED! Logo
A project of People For the American Way dedicated to monitoring and exposing
the activities of the right-wing movement

Dave Daubenmire

Dave Daubenmire Posts Archive

Daubenmire: Not Allowing Christians To Bully Gays Is A Form Of
Bullying Against Christians

SUBMITTED BY: Kyle Mantyla, Friday 10/25/2013, 10:57am

"Coach" Dave Daubenmire is back with another rant, this time against bullying; not against the act of bullying, mind you, which he says is just a fact a life and actually serves the purpose of making its victims tougher. No, what Daubenmire is upset about is the effort to prevent bullying from taking place because it is rooted in efforts "to get people not to criticize or make fun of or poke fun at homosexuals." And when Christians can no longer say "something that their conscience tells them to say," Daubenmire fumes, "then we see that majority begin to bully the minority" so now "we're beginning to see Christians, and Christian idea, and Christian values become the most bullied things in all of this nation."

The end result, Daubenmire raged, is that previous generations "would be ashamed of how sissified we've allowed our children to become."
Well, I'm a member of PFAW People For the American Way and I also subscribe to RWW or Right Wing Watch, and I have seen some really frightening shit coming from right-wing extremists.

You all should check out some of their videos.

Now, please note:

We support freedom of religion, AND we also support freedom FROM religion, and the separation of church and state.

But, these right-wing extremist believe that freedom of religion gives them the right to force their religious beliefs on other people, and that they have a right to bully, not just gays and lesbians, but also all non-Christians as well.

Yeah! I can see it now.

Some retarded jock in school who can't even read beyond the 2ed grade level, might come up to some science nerd or techno geek and say some stupid shit like . . . DUH! HUH! HUH! HUH! YOU IS GONNA GO TA HELL BECAUSE YOU BELIEVE IN EVOLUTION! DUH! HUH! HUH! HUH! IT SAYS SO RIGHT HERE IN THIS HERE BIBLE! DUH! HUH! HUH! HUH!

NO! It doesn't say anything of the sort in the Bible. The Bible does say a lot of stupid shit, but it makes no mention of evolution, because, those ancient bronze age old camel-fucking sheep-shaggers who wrote the damn thing didn't know anything about evolution, so the word "evolution" is not anywhere in the Bible.

So, I can see a possible dangerous trend here.

Students who don't believe in creationism will probably get bullied around in our schools, because, some coach, who's a religious fanatic will give the go-ahead to his drooling moronic jock bullies to harass anyone who won't conform to their retarded way of non-thinking.

And, these idiots will probably start referring to Leviticus chapter 21 as a justification to harass and expel physically handicapped students from our schools.

Oh, and here's something more from the good book!

God even advocates dashing babies against rocks!

"Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones." Psalm 137:9

Now, before anyone says I'm taking that verse out of context, well, here's the context . . .

Context - By the Rivers of Babylon

8. O daughter of Babylon, you devastated one, How blessed will be the one who repays you With the recompense with which you have repaid us.
9. How blessed will be the one who seizes and dashes your little ones Against the rock.

Yeah, the people of Israel had been held captive by Babylon, but then, the people of Israel fought back and won, and then, what they did in revenge against Babylon was to dash their infants against the rocks, and they rejoiced in doing this.

Yeah! Let's punish the children for the sins of the elders! Right???

YEAH RIGHT!!!

The BUY-BULL has a lot of really sick shit in it!

Anyway . . . . .

Back on topic again . . .

The reason why I suspect that this was one of the motives for having me suspended from school, is because, I remember when I was in the 7th grade, I had this gym coach who liked to harass this one really fat kid, and the coach even said "I'll make a Christian Saint outta you yet!"

Yeah! Uh huh!

I also remember, back in the 1960s, when I was in grade school, on Tuesdays we left the school, formed a long line, and walked to the three churches on this one street for religious instruction. We also had teacher-lead prayers in the classroom. When the final bell rang, we stood up and recited a prayer before going out the door to go home.

This went on, until about 1962 or 1963 when the Supreme Court ruled it unconstitutional.

It was back in the 1950s when "In God We Trust" was put on our money, and "under God" was added to The Pledge of Allegiance to the flag.

That's when the quality of education in American schools began swirling down the crapper, and it's been swirling down the crapper ever since.  

FFFFFLLLLLUUUUUUUSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSH!!!

Yeah! They really pulled the chain on education!

And then, our schools focused less and less on science education, because science is considered un-Godly, and our schools began to focus more and more on sports.

And now, football playing rapists can get off with just a slap on the wrist.

The Republican party even believes that if a women gets raped, that it's "God's will" and if she becomes pregnant from said rape, then the baby is a "gift from God" and that a college education is indoctrination (as opposed to religious indoctrination?) and thanks to these idiots, our schools are becoming pipelines to prisons for students who refuse to believe in their fucking retarded bullshit!

And now these Republican idiots are saying that we need to put Jesus back in our schools.

NO! We need to keep Jesus out of our schools, and take God out of our Pledge of Allegiance, and take God off our money.

Yeah God! Keep your YOU DAMN grubby hands off of my cash!

I'm not going to trust in that cosmic douche-bag who threw me out of a moving vehicle and slammed my frail body down on the pavement back when I was just a little kid.

Also . . . Jesus better not come again, or I'll kick him in the balls!!!

I'm outta here!
Big Fat Heretic
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

https://www.youtube.com/user/BigFatHeretic

Back to top Go down

THE GOD OF THE BUY-BULL IS AN EVIL DOUCHE-BAG WHO HATES THE DISABLED! Empty Re: THE GOD OF THE BUY-BULL IS AN EVIL DOUCHE-BAG WHO HATES THE DISABLED!

Post by Mrs. Earl Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:12 pm

This is so over the top that I feel the need to respond.  And I hope that Skul sees fit to move this topic to the “Off Topic” forum since it has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with sports.

Big Fat Heretic, you have told us repeatedly how by the third grade you were reading on a high-school level. What happened to you to make your reading comprehension level decline?  Leviticus 21 clearly starts by stating that it is referring to people who were not qualified to be priests under the law of Moses, not people who were not qualified to worship God.  And before you say, “Oh, saying that they can’t be priests means God hates people with disabilities,” let me point out a few facts to you.  Moses the lawgiver, the man whom God said He spoke to face to face as to a friend, was not qualified to be a priest under the law of Moses. David the king, whom God said was “a man after My Own heart,” was not qualified to be a priest under the law of Moses.  Daniel, whom God said was one of the three most righteous men in the Old Testament, was not qualified to be a priest under the law of Moses.  Jesus the Messiah, the Son of God, was not qualified to be a priest under the law of Moses.  Paul -- “a Hebrew among Hebrews,” the star pupil of Gamaliel -- was not qualified to be a priest under the law of Moses.  Not being qualified to be a priest under the law of Moses had nothing to do with whether God loved an individual.  And the Bible is full of condemnations by God upon nations because they mistreated widows, orphans, and people with disabilities.

I’m not, however, surprised at Mr. Tarte’s lack of knowledge of the Bible on this point.  I remember a colleague of mine from the years when I was teaching.  He was very liberal and very politically active.  He disdained fundamentalists.  He ridiculed people who did not believe in evolution.  He was also an ordained Methodist minister.  One day when a group of us were sitting around talking, he said that someday he would like to read the Bible since there were parts of it he had never read.  When someone exclaimed, “But didn’t you study the Bible when you were at seminary?” he responded, “Oh, no, we never studied the Bible there. We studied things like the meaning of the clerical robes.”  So, given the fact that it was a Roman Catholic priest who told John Wycliffe that it was more important for an individual to know what the priests said than what the Bible said, I would hazard a guess that Mr. Tarte’s seminary placed as little emphasis upon studying the Bible as the Methodist seminary my colleague attended.

I’ve often noticed that when you talk about the academic subjects you were passing, you always mention math and science, but never history.  I think I understand why now.  The Jews never defeated Babylon.  The only nation that ever defeated Babylon was the Medo-Persian Empire.  They diverted the Euphrates and marched in under the walls of Babylon on the riverbed and defeated the Babylonians, who were having a drunken feast at the time.  

Big Fat Heretic wrote:h, and here's something more from the good book!

God even advocates dashing babies against rocks!

"Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones." Psalm 137:9

Now, before anyone says I'm taking that verse out of context, well, here's the context . . .

Context - By the Rivers of Babylon

8. O daughter of Babylon, you devastated one, How blessed will be the one who repays you With the recompense with which you have repaid us.
9. How blessed will be the one who seizes and dashes your little ones Against the rock.

Yeah, the people of Israel had been held captive by Babylon, but then, the people of Israel fought back and won, and then, what they did in revenge against Babylon was to dash their infants against the rocks, and they rejoiced in doing this.

Yeah! Let's punish the children for the sins of the elders! Right???

YEAH RIGHT!!!
There is no record of them bashing in the heads of infants in retaliation for what the Babylonians had done to the Jews.  And I must say that I find it rather hypocritical for you to get bent out of shape at the expression of a desire for revenge by people who had watched their children being murdered when you have expressed a desire that stadiums would collapse and kill all the fans attending the sporting event, including their children. And that’s not even touching on the many times you have expressed a desire that all athletes (including children) be ground into meat that would then be fed to the poor.

Your allegations that there is a giant conspiracy to force everyone to become a Christian reminds me of the allegations by religious people I know that there is a giant conspiracy to force people to stop being Christians. Their “proofs” are about as convincing as yours.  A principal somewhere yanks a Bible out of the hands of a girl who is silently reading it and throws it into the trash.  A five-year-old boy is chewed out by a cafeteria worker because he bows his head before he eats and says a silent prayer.  Neither these examples nor yours are proofs of anything except that there are a lot of people in this country and some of them are arrogant, stupid, and totally ignorant of the law.

Finally, why do you insist upon pulling up totally reprehensible people like Dave Daubenmire and insisting they are models of Christianity when they clearly are not?  Perhaps I should use your reasoning.  Richard Dawkins -- a prominent atheist, progressive, and worshipper at the feet of Charles Darwin (as you are yourself) -- recently stated that the molesting of young boys wasn’t really all that big a deal.  So, since he is the epitome of what you believe, may I assume that you agree with him?  I normally wouldn’t do so,  but you seem to be assuring me that this is the normal, logical, scientific way to reason.  Or are you being a hypocrite?
Mrs. Earl
Mrs. Earl
Familiar Face

Back to top Go down

THE GOD OF THE BUY-BULL IS AN EVIL DOUCHE-BAG WHO HATES THE DISABLED! Empty Re: THE GOD OF THE BUY-BULL IS AN EVIL DOUCHE-BAG WHO HATES THE DISABLED!

Post by Earl Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:31 am

Wow!  My wife's post is going to be a hard act to follow, but here goes. . . .

Well, first of all, I agree with every word she has said.  (By the way, one of the reasons why I fell in love with her when we first met was because she was so smart.  I grew up in a family of intellectual women, not shallow bimbos.)  I believe in freedom of speech, including that of atheists.  But I have the right to respond to them, especially when they make statements that are both outlandish and mean-spirited and imply that anyone who doesn't agree with them is benighted and stupid.  I wonder how BFH would feel if I submitted an OP that was entitled "CHARLES DARWIN WAS A SINISTER PEDOPHILE WHO BEAT HIS HELPLESS WIFE AND STOMPED ON THE WARM LIVING BODIES OF CUTE, ADORABLE PUPPY DOGS!"  My guess is he wouldn't exactly appreciate it.

I also feel compelled to say that cuss words don't impress anyone (except, perhaps, others who also use them).  They certainly don't mean that the one who uses them in his speech is some kind of tough guy.  Far from it.  It's a big turn-off to me and many others.  I remember coming across some webpage that provided information about Ray's website before the old forum was eliminated.  If I remember correctly, the website rated www.sportssuck.org as not being acceptable for young children because of the bad language.  That's a shame because those who often feel the sting of the sports culture most acutely are young children.

People who have a problem with the culture of school sports or simply have no interest in sports in general are a diverse group.  Sports "haters" include atheists, agnostics, and believers of all religions.  They include liberals, conservatives, libertarians, and who knows what else.  They include men, women, boys, and girls. They include people of all races and nationalities.  We're all entitled to our opinions and convictions, but it doesn't help to post in this forum as if you're screaming at the top of your lungs and insulting people who don't happen to share your religious or political views.  We sports "haters" are not exactly a huge crowd. This means that Ray's actions are even worse, and that is because he has kept some of us from communicating with other fellows of similar persuasion.  In other words, he has divided a small group of people who would otherwise be united.

By the way, Dear Reader, do you realize how vague the expression "sports haters" is?  It could mean just about anything.  I prefer to call myself a critic of the culture of school sports.  I'm not a bigot.  If the title of this forum were changed from "I Hate Sports" to "I Hate Jocks," I would be long gone.
Earl
Earl

Back to top Go down

Post by Earl Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:44 am

BFH, I have just deleted the post you submitted earlier today at 9:05 a.m. CST.  You said that since RRW has been cancelled, Glenn Beck and Bryan Fischer will not be called out by anyone.  That's paranoid nonsense.

Aside from that, you have violated Forum Rule No. 2 again, which is why I deleted your post.

§2) No insulting of other peoples' race, religion or beliefs

Insulting someone because of their race or religion is not tolerated. If you receive a message containing anything as such, PM a moderator; do not stoop to their level.
Earl
Earl

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Fat Heretic Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:33 am

Earl wrote:BFH, I have just deleted the post you submitted earlier today at 9:05 a.m. CST.  You said that since RRW has been cancelled, Glenn Beck and Bryan Fischer will not be called out by anyone.  That's paranoid nonsense . . . etc. etc.
Well, as I was going into my E-mails, I noticed that in my Texas Freedom Network E-mails the video links to RWW were also deleted there as well. So, it's not only people People for The American Way PFAW but also Texas Freedom Network which also depends on those video links.

Now, the RWW Blog channel is going to have to get into a big legal battle to get their channel reinstated.  

Without being able to use clipping of videos from Glenn Beck, Bryan Fischer, or David Barton, etc. etc. then they'll just have to rely on he said, she said, they said, without using any references.

I had mentioned in my post (which you had deleted) how another YouTube channel DeepAshTray had been shut down, and I had mentioned how I had to delete one of my Playlists titled Catholic Inquisition Torture because the channel with the videos had been deleted, so I had to get rid of an empty Playlist.

I have a right to get angry, because were losing our basic freedoms while the USA gradually becomes another theocracy.

Don't you even care about that?

Also, before I moved into my new apartment, when I was living in the 9 story highrise, I was not allowed to have my Obama stickers on my door.

Oh! But when I went through out the building, I saw plenty of Jesus stickers, and Virgin Mary stickers and crosses and prayers on their doors.

But, I wasn't allowed to have my Obama stickers and my I Voted stickers on my door.

I wanted equal rights, the same rights to put up my political stickers as they had a right to put up their religious stickers.

Yeah! I Wasn't allowed to watch YouTube videos, wasn't allowed to have an alarm clock, wasn't allowed to flush my toilet, wasn't allowed to wear after-shave cologne, etc. etc.

But, when I went out into the hallway, there was the smell of urine and feces coming from the three rooms of the 6th Floor Tard Gang, the Three MacBeth Tards. Out in the hallway, I had been assaulted, spit on, and had scalding hot water thrown on me.

They wanted complete control over the sixth floor, and the Housing Authority would do nothing about it.

I had been living in the building from mid October 2001 until early February of this year 2013, and in all the years I had been living there, I NEVER had any problems until the past couple of years after the 6th Floor Tard Gang, the Three MacBeth Tards moved in and took over the floor.

It was Adult Protective Services that finally had to intervene to help me move into my new apartment. So, I'm happy to get away from the living dead, the living brain dead.

And now, when anyone from the Jehovah's Witness knocks on my door, I just tell them to FUCK OFF!!!

Also, in the topic that you had deleted, I had mentioned how the founder of Demand Progress, Aaron Schwartz, had been charged with hacking into a University computer, and was facing 30 years in prison. NO! He did not hack! All he did was download science articles from a public domain web site. Aaron Schwartz recently committed suicide because he was under so much harassment.

Yeah! That's like being arrested for reading too many library books!

I had mentioned that in the topic you had deleted.

The university came to his defense, saying that no harm was done to their computers.

Republicans in Congress have been trying to pass all kinds of draconian copyright laws.  

Oh! Let me show you something . . . . .

THE GOD OF THE BUY-BULL IS AN EVIL DOUCHE-BAG WHO HATES THE DISABLED! HorseHead_zpse48c195c

Now, isn't this pretty!

This is what I have on the desktop of my computer. It is actually much larger than shown here, about 1450X940 pixels. The image probably has a copyright on it. I have had this on my computer since the year 2000. If some Republicans in congress had their way, I could face 30 years in prison just for having that image on my desktop.

Also, I had downloaded all 13 one hour episodes of Carl Sagan's COSMOS and saved them to my hard drive for my own personal viewing pleasure. If the Republicans in congress had their way, I could go to prison just for having those videos on my computer.

But, thanks to so many people signing petitions with Demand Progress, much of what Congress wanted to have enacted as law, is being overturned.

My Galileo telescope that a friend had given to me is made in India and has a foreign copyright on it. If the Republicans in Congress had their way, my friend would be in prison for giving it to me, and I would be in prison for receiving it, because of some copyright law that Republicans in Congress tried to enact last year. Fortunately it was overturned.

Yeah! These very same Republicans in Congress, who go to church every Sunday, and have Sunday dinner with their families, if they had their way, they would like to put people like me in a dark cell lit only with a 25 watt bulb as I would be eating crappy prison food while they have a nice Sunday dinner.

Also, in the topic you had deleted, I asked you to do a Google search on Dominionism, or Dominionists, Reclaiming The Seven Mountains, and on the Wedge Strategy.

OK, I'm now trying to refrain from insulting Christianity here. But, I just want to post the facts. Sorry if it offends! OK?

Please! Do a Google search on Dominionism, or Dominionists, Reclaiming The Seven Mountains, and on the Wedge Strategy.

Also, if the Dominionists were to have their way, only certain Christians churches (the right kid of churches) would be allowed to exist, and it's quit possible, that the church you go to might end up on their hit list. Your church might come under attack from the Dominion. Ever thought about that?

I want to know what you think of this.

But, you'll probably delete this topic as well.
Big Fat Heretic
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Earl Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:14 am

There are a lot of crackpot groups out there.  But I don't believe in giant, omnipotent conspiracies.  So, no, I don't care, which reminds me of a song. . . .

Earl
Earl

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Fat Heretic Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:54 am

Earl wrote:There are a lot of crackpot groups out there.  But I don't believe in giant, omnipotent conspiracies.  So, no, I don't care, which . . . . .
The Wedge Strategy was one of the things exposed sometime after the court hearings in Dover Pennsylvania back in 2005. It was about whether or not Creationism could be taught in public school science classes. Fortunately, it was ruled unconstitutional.

And Dominionism is a real threat. This isn't just some woo woo tinfoil hat conspiracy theory.

Texas Senator Ted Cruz and Texas Governor Rick Perry are Dominionists, and so are many Republican Senators and Congressmen. Many of them are Dominionists.

Also, former President Bush is a Dominionist. It was under his administration when the Faith Based Initiative was enacted, which is actually unconstitutional.

And, the Dominionists also want to bring back the House Un American Committee, the HUAC, an old relic of the 1950s that was set up by Senator Joseph McCarthy and other ultra-conservative Republicans. And finally, the Dominionists want establish a National Registry, and all non-Christians, agnostics, and atheists would be having their named placed on that registry.  

Michael Bachmann, Sarah Palin, and Ron Paul are Dominionists.

Back in 2008, when my brother and I had been on speaking terms, my brother said that he would have liked to see Ron Paul run for President. My own brother is a Republican, and he is so stupid that he doesn't even realize that Ron Paul is a Dominionist.

The Ron Paul curriculum, is an educational plan for home schooling elementary and secondary students in the home school setting, and it is an online course. Gary North is the actual author of this monstrosity, and he is a member of The Christian Reconstructionists. His son-in-law, the late RJ Rushdie, like Christie Lee North believes that all the Old Testament laws are to be adhered to, by the book, and to the letter of the law. He also believes in capital punishment for adultery, homosexuality, blasphemy, and apostasy, and prefers the method of execution by public stoning.

This is from Gary North himself: "why stoning? There are many reasons. First, the implements of execution are available to everyone at virtually no cost. Second, no one blow can be traced any person, in other words, no one citizen can regard himself as the executioner, the sole cause of another man's death. Psychologically this is important, because it relieves  the potential guilt problems in the mind of a sensitive person." Yeah! Really nice! Eh?

No kidding! These are the actual words of that son-of-a-bitch who has designed lesson plans for children and teenagers!

By the way, since I'm not a Christian, and have become agnostic, I am therefore an apostate, or to use a term by the Catholic church, I am "anathema" so, according to North, people like me should be publicly stoned to death!  

And these are the people who want to control the USA?

And my own brother is a Ron Paul supporter! My own brother is a traitor!

But then, I shouldn't be surprised. Back in the early 1970s when my family was living in a 12X50 ft. Rembrandt mobile home at Moon Gate outside of Las Cruces, New Mexico, as I had mentioned back in the old Sports Sucks forum, he tried to steal a 12 gauge shotgun from a neighbor to blow me away. The neighbor took the gun away from him. So, I didn't know about it at the time. Many years later, when my brother finally admitted this to me, when I asked him why, he said that it was because my wanting to build a telescope (an 8 inch Newtonian reflector) was disruptive of our family. Our mother worked her butt off for him when he was playing the trumpet in the high school marching band. So, our mother felt that I was also entitled to have something of my own.

My brother never cared for science. Back during all the Apollo moon landings, my brother was against that. And when sometimes the astronauts would feel nauseous floating around in zero gravity, my brother said that the reasons why the astronauts would feel sick, was because, it was the weight of God's finger on them.

Yeah! My brother eventually became a Catholic, and every Sunday, he gets to stand in line to eat God!

And my worthless sister, became a Mormon, and probably wears magic underwear!  

It's no wonder that I'm such a bitter and angry, unmitigated prick! Yes! I'm a prick! I'm an asshole! OK???

Anyway . . . . .

I have been staying up late at night, losing sleep, learning more about Dominionism or Dominionists. And this really scares the bee-jee-bers outta me. But most of all, it makes me very angry. So, I guess my guts exploded inside when I started these recent topics.

Sorry about that!!!  Or am I?

Anyway . . . . .

THIS IS REAL!  

DAMN IT!

Be afraid! Be very afraid!
Big Fat Heretic
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Earl Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:46 pm

You really shouldn't believe everything you read on the Internet, especially when it comes from either a left-wing or right-wing extremist Chicken Little group that wants you to believe that the skies are unstable and are about to come crashing down around us if a certain group is not stopped immediately. When Earl heard that these groups claim that Ron Paul is a Dominionist, he rolled his eyes and said, “I can't stand Ron Paul, but he's not a Dominionist.” Don't be so gullible.
Mrs. Earl
Mrs. Earl
Familiar Face

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down