I HATE SPORTS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SNOWY THE FROSTMAN! Yeah! Have A Rotten, Absolutely Evil, And Bloody Xmess! And A Crappy New Year!!

3 posters

Go down

SNOWY THE FROSTMAN! Yeah! Have A Rotten, Absolutely Evil, And Bloody Xmess! And A Crappy New Year!!  Empty SNOWY THE FROSTMAN! Yeah! Have A Rotten, Absolutely Evil, And Bloody Xmess! And A Crappy New Year!!

Post by Big Fat Heretic Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:24 pm

Well, it's that time o' the year again!

And so, in keeping with the spirit (in this case, the evil spirits) of Christmas, I present the following series of eight YouTube videos, a cartoon about the really evil Snowy The Frostman!

So, enjoy!

MMMMMMMUUUUUUUUUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

SNOWY THE FROSTMAN! Yeah! Have A Rotten, Absolutely Evil, And Bloody Xmess! And A Crappy New Year!!  Photo Proudly presents . . . . .

SNOWY THE FROSTMAN!

Snowy the Frostman: Part 1 - Meet Snowy

Snowy the Frostman: Part 2 - Home for Xmas

Snowy the Frostman: Part 3 - The Nightmare

Snowy the Frostman: Part 4 - The Gleaming

Snowy the Frostman: Part 5 - The Exorcism

Snowy the Frostman: Part 6 - Camp Death

Snowy the Frostman: Part 7 - Snowy In Space

Snowy the Frostman: Part 8 - The Final Snowy

Well, I hope you all enjoyed watching these YouTube videos.

Hey! I'm beginning to like Christmas again, well . . . except for the Christ part.

I prefer to call is Xmess!!!

MMMMMMMUUUUUUUUUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Later, suckers!!!

Big Fat Heretic
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

https://www.youtube.com/user/BigFatHeretic

Back to top Go down

SNOWY THE FROSTMAN! Yeah! Have A Rotten, Absolutely Evil, And Bloody Xmess! And A Crappy New Year!!  Empty Re: SNOWY THE FROSTMAN! Yeah! Have A Rotten, Absolutely Evil, And Bloody Xmess! And A Crappy New Year!!

Post by Skul Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:54 pm

Yeah, or you could just not try ruining everyone else's mood for no reason. Didn't we have this kind of conversation in the old forum? Neutral
Skul
Skul
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

https://ihatesports.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

SNOWY THE FROSTMAN! Yeah! Have A Rotten, Absolutely Evil, And Bloody Xmess! And A Crappy New Year!!  Empty Re: SNOWY THE FROSTMAN! Yeah! Have A Rotten, Absolutely Evil, And Bloody Xmess! And A Crappy New Year!!

Post by Earl Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:15 am

Yes, Skul, we did have this same conversation in the old forum; and I agree with you completely.  The word "killjoy" comes to mind.  I detect a certain hostility and anger on BFH's part, and this is especially sad when you consider the fact that his target is a seasonal form of entertainment for young children.  Why not leave well enough alone?  If BFH is miserable, must everyone else be miserable as well?  Like you, I like to feel relaxed during this time of year (except for the holiday hassle!   Rolling Eyes   ).

Not that I think Frosty the Snowman is sacred.  Of course not.  Not at all.  I simply believe it's a completely innocuous form of entertainment.  We get to see enough ugliness in the world as it is.  Just listen to the latest news any day.  Getting the best (or, I should say, the worst) of the snow guy is, indeed, a meager accomplishment.  
Earl
Earl

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Fat Heretic Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:06 am

Well, I haven't celebrated Xmess since 1985, the year my mother died.

I was alone. My brother was married, and so, he had Xmess with his wife and his two little kids. But, I was alone, and getting more and more depressed.

It may be a time of joy for those who still have families.

But, it's a well known established fact, that suicide rates also go up during the holidays.

Oh! But don't worry about me taking my own life. I wouldn't give anyone out there the satisfaction!  

I haven't had an Xmess tree in my house since 1985. I hate this time of the year. I get really depressed.

My sister lives up in Everett Washington, and I haven't had any contact with her since 1985 after my mother's funeral.

My dear sweet Catholic brother and my dear sweet Mormon sister treated me like shit ever since I had spent 3 weeks in the state hospital back when I was 17 years old, where I got beaten and raped by an older man.

Yeah! My dear sweet Catholic brother celebrates Xmess, and also, every Sunday he stands in line where he gets to eat God! And my dear sweet Mormon sister wears Mormon magic underwear! Oh! And my brother is a Republican! Yeah! Sweet! Eh? Really sweet!

Also, when we lived up in Minnesota, my brother and sister would go out together to play, but they didn't want me tagging along, because, unlike them, I couldn't skate good!!!

Another example of how sporting fucks things up.

Yeah! To have friends, and be more popular, you gotta be able to run faster, and jump higher, and HAVE NO BRAIN!!!

So, as a kid, while my dear sweet brother and my dear sweet sister were out playing together, I hung out in the public library. Books were the only friends I had.

Yeah! And when I was 11 years old, in the 5th grade, I got my head bashed against a brick wall, by my sports obsessed teacher, in an argument over an Astronomy book he didn't want me to read from the school library.

I had to pay a very heavy price because of my love for books.

Oh! But the faster runners and the higher jumpers, they all get a pat on the back!

But, a bookish nerd gets his head bashed against a brick wall.

Anyway . . . . . . .

My dear sweet Catholic brother and my dear sweet Mormon sister, they get to enjoy Xmess.

This time of the year brings me no joy. I hate this time of the year! It mocks me, and I don't like being mocked. So, I shall mock it instead! It's better that a thing gets mocked instead of a person getting mocked.

Of course, idiots and morons deserve mockery, instead of getting praise just for being faster runners, higher jumpers, and good skaters. They deserve mockery for having no brain!!!

No, to me, winter is for sitting next to a fireplace, smoking a pipe or cigar, and reading some good books. Of course, I don't have a fireplace, but I have my books, and my pipe, and my cigars, and my music.

Oh! Guess what. I have learned something about myself. Of course, I sort of suspected it most of my life anyway. But recently, I have received confirmation about myself.

I am evil, and I was spawned from the pits of Hell. No, it makes no difference how much my mother wanted me, and how much she loved me, and stood up for me. The truth is, I am really Satan's child.

How do I know this?

Well, I learned this from the higher echelons, from the powers that be, here in the USA.

I learned this from no less than, the Republican Representative, Paul Broun, of the state of Georgia, whom The House of Congress had appointed as head of The House Science Committee.

I learned that every book I have ever read on Astronomy, Geology, Paleontology, and Evolution, are all lies from the pits of Hell.

That's right! Here's what Republican Representative, Paul Broun, had to say . . .

"All that stuff I was taught about evolution and embryology and the Big Bang Theory, all that is lies straight from the pit of Hell . . . lies to try to keep me and all the folks who are taught that from understanding that they need a savior." and in addition, Broun also believes that the world is less than 9000 years old and was created in six literal days.

Yeah! This is from a leaked video of a speech given at Liberty Baptist Church Sportsman's Banquet on September 27,2012 during the Presidential re-election year.

SNOWY THE FROSTMAN! Yeah! Have A Rotten, Absolutely Evil, And Bloody Xmess! And A Crappy New Year!!  Republican-congressman-an-001

WOW! This looks really creepy!

Yeah, uh huh! A sportsman's banquet in a Baptist church! Sweet!

So, it looks to me, like BOTH sports AND religion are becoming more and more entangled with one another. Actually, sports is just another religion, and sports is becoming the brutal theocratic enforcement arm of the church.

And this moronic fuck-tard, Paul Broun, has been appointed head of the House Science Committee???

Oh! Parish the thought!

He should have been appointed the ass-end of the Single Axel Trailer House Pseudoscience Committee!!!

And, he is also a doctor???

Well, Don McLeroy, a Christian Fundamentalists who was once on the Texas State Board of Education, he's a dentist.  

So, we have some quack docs who are in politics.

A right-wing CONservative Republican politician is someone who has grown up from being a schoolyard bully to becoming a churchyard bully! Yeah! A churchyard bully is even more dangerous, especially if one has lots of money and political power.  

Therefore, the earth is flat, and only 6,000 years old, and the moon is made of cheese, because, big money says so! Yeah! That's right! Big money says the earth is only 6000 years old, and all science is a lie. That's why "In God We Trust" was placed on our currency back in the 1950s. It was for the purpose to eventually to flatten the earth and make it young again, and to tell bookish science nerds in school that they're all going to Hell!

So, I know that I'm Hell-bound! I am anathema!

Yeah! Anathema! A Catholic term! Sweet! Really sweet! Don't ya just love it!?!

Maybe all the Republicans should convert to Catholicism so that they can all use more fancy sounding terms!

Of course, I learned these fancy sounding terms from reading about the Inquisition.

OK, if this was just the usual bullshit coming from some evangelist preacher on TV, I could just let that pass over my head like it was almost nothing.

But, when you hear stuff like this coming from a duly elected official who's in the House of Congress, passing laws and legislation, then . . . it gets really scary, especially when I hear someone like that saying that every science book I have ever read was lies from the pits of Hell!

You know, first books get burned, then people get burned!

But, don't worry, maybe once these people assume more power, people like me will just be safely locked away somewhere so we can't ruin anybody's Xmess! Right?

How did America come to this?

I think I know the answer. It started back in the 1960s when a kid in school could get his head bashed against a brick wall for wanting to read a science book.

That's how America eventually came to this!  

Anyway . . . . .

Yeah, I know Xmess is suppose to be a seasonal form of entertainment for young children.

Too bad it's not seasonal entertainment for poor kids from poor families.

I remember when I was in grade school, after Xmess vacation was over, in the classroom we had Show And Tell, and each kid would bring a toy he or she got for Xmess. But, some of the kids from poor families didn't have a new toy for Show And Tell. And the poor kids got teased and made fun of.

Xmess actually teaches kids to be selfish and inconsiderate, just like sports! It corrupts young minds.

I think Xmess should be boycotted, because it discriminates against children from poor families, and it discriminates against us senior citizens who live alone and don't have families.

No, Xmess is just another holiday for rich Republicans who believe in fairy tales and who want to destroy people who read science books, telling me I'm from the pit of Hell!

I would love very much to boil all these Republican fuck-tards alive in their own Xmess pudding and drive a stake of holly through their hearts, and shove their Xmass trees up their collective ass!

I don't celebrate Xmass. Instead, I just celebrate the Winter Solstice. So, when anyone wishes me a merry Xmess, I just reply by saying "Have a happy Winter Solstice"!

So, you all can keep Xmess in your own way, by celebrating it.

And I shall keep it in my own way, by mocking it!

I gotta have some fun, ya know! OK?
Big Fat Heretic
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Earl Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:37 am

SNOWY THE FROSTMAN! Yeah! Have A Rotten, Absolutely Evil, And Bloody Xmess! And A Crappy New Year!!  Happy
Earl
Earl

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Fat Heretic Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:17 pm

Good morning Earl:

OK, the picture you posted was really funny.

I guess I needed a good laugh! Thanks!

OK, you got to admit that Snowy The Frostman was funny, because, we're both fans of horror movies. We both like Stephen King movies, among many others.

To me, my favorite holiday is Carl Sagan Day which comes on November 9th every year. Fortunately for me, last year I had downloaded all 13 hour long episodes of COSMOS from YouTube onto my hard drive so that I can watch them with my Real Player.

And it's a good thing I did, because now, those videos are blocked for viewers here in the USA.

Yeah! So much for America being the land of the free! Eh?

But, I can still watch COSMOS, because I saved it to my computer.

Also, my own birthday, September 30th has taken on a special meaning.

On my birthday, I salute Ulysses S Grant, with a cigar and a double shot of Old Crow Kentucky Bourbon, because, it was on September 30,1875 when Ulysses S Grant delivered a speech to retired Union soldiers (the boys who fought for the north) but he did not speak of the glories of winning the war, but rather, he spoke about the separation of church and state, and supporting public education, and keeping religion out of our public schools, and he supported science education.

So, Ulysses S Grant was way ahead of his times.  

Yeah! Carl Sagan day, and my own birthday. Those are my holidays!

Anyway . . . . .

I wish you all a happy Winter Solstice.

OK?
Big Fat Heretic
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down