I HATE SPORTS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Republican CONservaTARD Hypocrisy and Acts of TREASON Against The USA! Concerning The CIA Torture Report! Be ashamed! Be very ashamed, All You Republicans!!!

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Republican CONservaTARD Hypocrisy and Acts of TREASON Against The USA! Concerning The CIA Torture Report! Be ashamed! Be very ashamed,  All You Republicans!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Republican CONservaTARD Hypocrisy and Acts of TREASON Against The USA! Concerning The CIA Torture Report! Be ashamed! Be very ashamed, All You Republicans!!!

Post by Earl Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:29 pm

Okay, let's suppose BFH started it.  Perhaps he did.  Shouldn't someone take the high road and end it?  Perhaps Romo is convinced that BFH started it, or maybe he's just flaming him to get a reaction.  How would I know?  Can I read minds?

This is not a debate.  This is just a bunch of name-calling.  Don't get me wrong.  I'm not trying to discourage anyone from speaking out.  In fact, I'm not supposed to show favoritism as a moderator.

I doubt that VP Biden is a pedophile.  Anyone with half a brain should realize that false charges are very much a part of the game that is called politics.  Each side seeks to demonize the other.  Nothing new.

BFH is not a pedophile.  He has never even been sexually active because of repression that was caused by the same-sex rape he suffered at the age of 17 in a psychiatric ward.

I wish more people could learn some basic manners.  If you insult someone, he will insult you back.  Calling people names simply because their political or religious views don't happen to coincide with yours does not help one to get along with others.  But, unfortunately, politics (and religion) is one of those areas that bring out the worst in people.

Oftentimes, trying to get the last word in a forum spat is a vain effort.  Just because the other guy gets the last word doesn't mean he's won the argument.

Some people (including someone whose username I won't mention) need to learn how to deal with trolls and other abusive posters.  For crying out loud, as I've said umpteen number of times, JUST IGNORE THE OFFENSIVE POSTER!  He's posting to get a reaction from you.  Stop reacting, and he will eventually lose interest and go away.
Earl
Earl

Back to top Go down

Republican CONservaTARD Hypocrisy and Acts of TREASON Against The USA! Concerning The CIA Torture Report! Be ashamed! Be very ashamed,  All You Republicans!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Republican CONservaTARD Hypocrisy and Acts of TREASON Against The USA! Concerning The CIA Torture Report! Be ashamed! Be very ashamed, All You Republicans!!!

Post by Big Fat Heretic Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:14 pm

Earl wrote:I doubt that VP Biden is a pedophile.  Anyone with half a brain should realize that false charges are very much a part of the game that is called politics.  Each side seeks to demonize the other.  Nothing new.

BFH is not a pedophile.  He has never even been sexually active because of repression that was caused by the same-sex rape he suffered at the age of 17 in a psychiatric ward.

I wish more people could learn some basic manners.  If you insult someone, he will insult you back.  Calling people names simply because their political or religious views don't happen to coincide with yours does not help one to get along with others.  But, unfortunately, politics (and religion) is one of those areas that bring out the worst in people.

etc. etc. etc.

Good afternoon Earl:

Thank you for your comment.

I would have responded to GodhandRomo sooner, but I have been very busy, and I have had company over at my home, this being the holiday season.

OK, I have played that video over and over again and again with the volume set to the max!!!

That's another reason why I have not replied sooner. I have been very busy with the video.

I have even turned down the base and turned up the treble for a sharper sound, and again, I was not able to make out what Biden said when he whispered in the girl's ear.

I have a Logitech stereo sound system and it's not cheap.

Also, I have been reading the comments posted under the video, idiots making all sort of claims as to what Biden said, and I have come to the conclusion that they're just making shit up!

I have an advanced sound system, and if Biden had been whispering (sweet nothings) in the girls ear, I still could not make out what he was saying.

So, the comment posters under the video are just making shit up!

Anyway . . . . .

Thank you Earl for your comment post.
Big Fat Heretic
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

https://www.youtube.com/user/BigFatHeretic

Back to top Go down

Post by GodhandRomo Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:29 pm

FUCK YOU, BIG FAT HERETIC. If that was a Republican that did that to a little girl, you'd be ALL OVER IT. But because your precious pedophile Demoshit VP did it, you will do anything in your power to defend him!

The evidence is clear. Seriously, take a look at how uncomfortable that girl is!!! Joe Biden is a creep! I'm ashamed that he is our VP! This is what happens when you give Demoshits power. I hope you are proud of yourself for voting for a pig disgusting VP! The only answer now, is to vote Republican in 2016 so we can finally repeal Obamacare and get shit DONE.
GodhandRomo
GodhandRomo
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Earl Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:40 pm

Against my better judgment, I offer the following:

Okay, youse guise, I have a question for each of you:

Romo, who started the name-calling?  You or BFH?

BFH, who started the name-calling? You or Romo?

I await the answers with baited breath.  (Be back considerably later.)
Earl
Earl

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Fat Heretic Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:47 pm

GodhandRomo wrote:FUCK YOU, BIG FAT HERETIC.  If that was a Republican that did that to a little girl, you'd be ALL OVER IT.  But because your precious pedophile Demoshit VP did it, you will do anything in your power to defend him!

NO! WRONG!!!

If it ever came out that any Democrat was a pedophile, then I would want to see him impeached, and arrested, just as I would any Republican who was a pedophile.

Also, we have over 20 Democrats who were going to vote with the Republicans on the Keystone Tar Sands pipe line, and I have signed petitions online urging them to vote against the new pipe line because of the damage it would cause to the environment.

So, sometimes we have to called out members of my own party.

And we do need to clean house and vote some of our own party members out of office in 2016.

GodhandRomo wrote:The evidence is clear.  Seriously, take a look at how uncomfortable that girl is!!!  Joe Biden is a creep!  I'm ashamed that he is our VP!  This is what happens when you give Demoshits power.  I hope you are proud of yourself for voting for a pig disgusting VP!  The only answer now, is to vote Republican in 2016 so we can finally repeal Obamacare and get shit DONE.

Repeal Obama Care???

Fuck! You Republicans have tried 50 times to get Obama Care Repealed, and have failed every time!

GIVE IT UP!!!

So, you don't want to see more Americans have affordable health care! Eh?

Did you know, that what we now call Obama Care, was originally Romney Care which was started in Massachusetts?

Yeah! Mitt Romney actually started a good thing for the people in Massachusetts, the only time he ever did the right thing, and then after Obama got elected, he turned his back on his own perfectly good health care program and renounced it, which was something that he had started in the first place.

So, Obama Care was actually Romney Care to begin with, and Obama expanded to cover other states.

Oh! But you don't believe in modern medicine and health care!

I guess you Republicans want us to get down on our knees in front of the TV and place our hands on the screen while Pat Robertson prays for healing! Eh?  

Yeah! As a Republican, you would probably throw your own grandmother under the bus!

Oh yeah! You Republicans are going to get shit done alright! Like, having American jobs out-scoured overseas, cutting back money from education and diverting those funds over to private parochial Christian schools that discriminate,  raising the interest rates on student loans, and forcing Biblical Creationism to be taught in public school science class! Yeah! You're going to try to get shit done!    

Go fuck yourself!

And go suck some preacher's cock!!!

Earl wrote:Against my better judgment, I offer the following:

Okay, youse guise, I have a question for each of you:

Romo, who started the name-calling?  You or BFH?

BFH, who started the name-calling? You or Romo?

I await the answers with baited breath.  (Be back considerably later.)

Good afternoon Earl:

Well . . . if I recall, the very first post by GodhandRomo was against the Democratic party and Obama.

and then he says . . . Oh! It was only just a satire!

Well, a satire is suppose to be funny!

His first forum post was not the least bit funny.

But then, watching a 90 year old lady in a wheelchair tumbling down a flight of stairs and in front of a bus would be amusing to him!

He would laugh hilariously at his own grandmother funeral.

Last edited by Big Fat Heretic on Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Big Fat Heretic
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by GodhandRomo Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:48 pm

BFH started it.
GodhandRomo
GodhandRomo
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by GodhandRomo Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:52 pm

Oh I guess you just made a post, Big Fat Piece of Shit! Well then, why don't you speak out against the pedophile that you elected??? You CLAIM to hold Demoshits accountable, but I don't see you actually doing it. You're a just a liar! Yeah! You're the kind of scum that takes candy from children just because they are wearing a sports jersey! You are the worst kind of human. And you're a LIAR!
GodhandRomo
GodhandRomo
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Fat Heretic Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:11 pm

GodhandRomo wrote:Oh I guess you just made a post, Big Fat Piece of Shit!  Well then, why don't you speak out against the pedophile that you elected???  You CLAIM to hold Demoshits accountable, but I don't see you actually doing it. You're a just a liar!  Yeah!  You're the kind of scum that takes candy from children just because they are wearing a sports jersey!  You are the worst kind of human. And you're a LIAR!

Uh, excuse me, but even Earl said . . . . .

Earl wrote:I doubt that VP Biden is a pedophile. Anyone with half a brain should realize that false charges are very much a part of the game that is called politics. Each side seeks to demonize the other. Nothing new.

And you're the kind of scum who thinks that a kid should be suspended from school because he fails to climb a rope in the gymnasium, even though he's passing all his other academic subjects, like, SCIENCE AND MATH, and never mind that he has a crippled up knee, the result of being in a car accident.

And also, you're the kind of scum who would punch a child in the stomach with a basketball so hard it almost fractures his ribs, as punishment, just because he dropped the ball during a game!

And finally, you're the kind of scum that would grab a child by the shoulders, and bash the back of his head against the corner of a concrete block wall, just for wanting to read a science book!

GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!
Big Fat Heretic
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Earl Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:25 am

Political threads are so depressing, what with the cussing and all.  

BFH and Romo need to kiss and make up.   Razz

Meanwhile, I think I'll go look at pretty pictures of bugs and all.
Earl
Earl

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Fat Heretic Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:51 am

Earl wrote:Political threads are so depressing, what with the cussing and all.  

BFH and Romo need to kiss and make up.   Razz

Meanwhile, I think I'll go look at pretty pictures of bugs and all.

Oh please!!!

I would rather kiss an alligator or a crocodile!

Actually, I like reptiles! I think they're kind of cute!
Big Fat Heretic
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by GodhandRomo Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:47 am

Id rather kiss my ex gf than BFH! And my ex is pretty much a snake!

BFH is just a dumbass too. I would rather kiss intelligent people. Male or female
GodhandRomo
GodhandRomo
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2