I HATE SPORTS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To all those here who can work IT magic

3 posters

Go down

To all those here who can work IT magic Empty To all those here who can work IT magic

Post by The Imperialist Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:26 pm

It might not have been the first time someone suggested, but I think that if someone can make a front website (like the old one) and have that link to this forum, it would probably attract more people to this site, especially considering that people who search hating sports, tend to find the old website first; forumotion does not appear in an obvious manner unless one is specific, so if anybody could work IT magic and create a website, it might do wonders.
The Imperialist
The Imperialist

Back to top Go down

To all those here who can work IT magic Empty Re: To all those here who can work IT magic

Post by Skul Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:06 pm

I'm actually working on a home site, but I've been neglecting it due to lack of activity. It's more or less finished, but I'm still a little apprehensive about publishing it.
Skul
Skul
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

https://ihatesports.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

To all those here who can work IT magic Empty Re: To all those here who can work IT magic

Post by The Imperialist Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:10 pm

Ah, I see. Well, if it does carry forth, much celebration and fanfare is in order.
The Imperialist
The Imperialist

Back to top Go down

Post by greencom Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:23 am

That is an excellent point Imperialist, the only way I found my way back here was Earl sending me a link in his e-mail to me, the site is really off the beaten internet path! We need more idiot jock guests to harass !
greencom
greencom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down