I HATE SPORTS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATHEIST ATTACK CHRISTIANITY ONCE AGAIN!!!!!!!

3 posters

Go down

ATHEIST ATTACK CHRISTIANITY ONCE AGAIN!!!!!!! Empty ATHEIST ATTACK CHRISTIANITY ONCE AGAIN!!!!!!!

Post by Big Fat Sportsman Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:29 pm

Atheist Group Seeks to Give Invocation at Texas City Council Meeting

From the Article wrote:Correction Appended

An atheist organization has sent a request to a Texas city asking to give an invocation at their next council meeting.

In response to the recent Supreme Court decision Town of Greece vs. Galloway, which ruled that town meetings could be opened with sectarian prayers, Metroplex Atheists Rowlett have asked the Rowlett City Council to give the invocation prayer at their next meeting.

Randy Word, president of Metroplex Atheists, told The Christian Post that, while his group wanted sectarian prayers removed from public meetings, the Court's decision earlier this year "went against us in that regard."

"Atheists have always been made to feel like second-class citizens when a government meeting is opened with a Christian prayer. This action sets the stage up front for an atmosphere of an in-group, thereby leaving everyone else in the out-group," said Word.

"By allowing an atheist to deliver a secular invocation, it would at least give us the feeling that we are a part of the community and would demonstrate that the local government is indeed treating all their citizens equally and fairly."

SO! now these atheist heathens think they are over THE LAW! YOU THINK YOU CAN SIMPLY ASK A CHRISTIAN NATION TO STOP PRAYING BECAUSE YOU DON'T LIKE GOD?

Well we don't give a damn! if you don't like GOD, then beat it!

yeah! UH HUH! outta here JIMBOS! follow the path of JESUS or face the way to hell!

This is why we must stop Atheist early on! If they are trying to remove a simple prayer on local meetings who knows where will they stop?

maybe they will try to legalize murder or EVEN WORSE! beating up JESUS LOOK ALIKES!

Well FUCK EM I SAY!.

PS: BIG FAT LARD (HERETIC) need to stay away from this THREAD. this is a christian THREAD!  Ray/Bender
Big Fat Sportsman
Big Fat Sportsman

Back to top Go down

ATHEIST ATTACK CHRISTIANITY ONCE AGAIN!!!!!!! Empty Re: ATHEIST ATTACK CHRISTIANITY ONCE AGAIN!!!!!!!

Post by Fitman's Brother Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:22 pm

A Christian only thread you say?

Earl, you're allowed it!
Fitman's Brother
Fitman's Brother
Sports Bore

Back to top Go down

ATHEIST ATTACK CHRISTIANITY ONCE AGAIN!!!!!!! Empty Re: ATHEIST ATTACK CHRISTIANITY ONCE AGAIN!!!!!!!

Post by Big Fat Heretic Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:01 am

OK, I had posted this in another topic.

But, I guess it bears repeating here.

You right-wing Christard Funny-mentalists beat your children to death, for example: Michael Pearl of No Greater Joy Ministries, and his book, To Train Up A Child. Children have been beaten to death by their parents after having read his book.

Then, there is William Lane Craig who says the following . . .

"God had morally sufficient reasons for His judgment upon Canaan, and Israel was merely the instrument of His justice, just as centuries later God would use the pagan nations of Assyria and Babylon to judge Israel."

Then he goes on to say . . .

"Moreover, if we believe, as I do, that God’s grace is extended to those who die in infancy or as small children, the death of these children was actually their salvation. We are so wedded to an earthly, naturalistic perspective that we forget that those who die are happy to quit this earth for heaven’s incomparable joy. Therefore, God does these children no wrong in taking their lives."

Uh, NO!

I remember when I was a kid, I would not have been happy to die, even if there was a heaven to go to!

So, death is the salvation of innocent little children?

And God does no wrong in taking the lives of children?

THAT IS SICK!!!

But, if you fucking retards believe that, then go kill yourselves! RIGHT NOW!!!

YOU MAKE ME SICK YOU SCANTIMONIOUS SCUM-BAG PIECES OF DOG SHIT!
Big Fat Heretic
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

https://www.youtube.com/user/BigFatHeretic

Back to top Go down

Post by Fitman's Brother Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:21 am

I cannot believe how stupid you are. I'm at a loss for words with your absolute delusion
Fitman's Brother
Fitman's Brother
Sports Bore

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Fat Heretic Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:52 am

Fitman's Brother wrote:I cannot believe how stupid you are.  I'm at a loss for words with your absolute delusion

Delusions???

NO! These are FACTS!!!

Go do a Google search on Michael Pear, and on William Lane Craig.

Check out the Wikipedia articles on these scum-bags!

Everything I had posted about them is a FACT!

Just like, the Earth is round, is a FACT!

Just like, the earth is 4.5 billion years old, is a FACT!

Just like the cosmos is about 13.8 billion years old, is a FACT!

Just like EVOLUTION is a FACT!

What retards like you believe in, is fairy tales!

Sorry little boy, that I have to disappoint you!

There is no Santa Clause, no Easter Bunny, and no tooth fairy!

And jocks are not gods that they deserve any kind of respect from me!

SO, FUCK OFF!!!
Big Fat Heretic
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Fitman's Brother Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:38 pm

How about you Google all the times that Atheists attack and kill Christians? It happens all the time! I mean look at this thread that you're posting it. IT's about an evil atheist who surpress a decent person.

I KNOW that if you weren't so fat and were in good shape like me or Earl, you be killing Christians. You make death threads all the time, and then later say "just kidding I didn't mean it!". That's the sign of a psychopath. It's almost certain that you would have an episode and kill somebody if you were physically able.

It's a good thing you are too fat to hurt anybody. I hope you stay that way, for the safety of others. Because you are definitely mentally unstable and shouldn't even walk among us. It's too bad fucking Ronald Reagan shut down all those insane asylums so people like you live among us instead of in an institution away from normal society.
Fitman's Brother
Fitman's Brother
Sports Bore

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Fat Heretic Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:00 pm

Christians have been killing people for centuries!

Ever heard of the Inquisition?

From 1100 to 1830 about 60 million people were tortured to death!

So, now maybe some of Christians who are getting attacked today deserve it!

I would love to see Sarah Palin get her face kicked in, or perhaps fall from a helicopter while shooting at wolves, only to hit the ground and get torn apart by the hungry wolves, just like Queen Jezebel was thrown from her palace window and got torn apart by a pack of wild dogs! Yeah! Sometime the Bible does have some cool shit in it! That's one of my favorite stories.

Also, I would like to see Catholic priests getting hung from their church steeples!

They would deserve if after fucking little children!

How many innocent children have been beaten to death by their own Christian parents?

What goes around, comes around!

Oh! I'm suppose to love Jesus and love football!

I'm suppose to love Jesus, after being told I'm going to Hell because I don't believe in the Genesis account of creation.

Yeah! A Sunday school teacher said that to me back when I was 9 years old and still a Christian. I was raised a Presbyterian, but have come to reject Christianity in later years.

And I'm suppose to love sports, after having been kicked out of school for failing to climb a stupid rope in the gymnasium, even though I had a crippled up left knee, and even though I was passing all my other academic subjects.

Back in the 1960s kids with a physical handicap were often discriminated against.

Oh! I know! I was suppose to get down on my knees and pray to Jesus to heal my crippled left knee so I could be good at sports. Yeah! You're suppose pray for healing and a pre-frontal lobotomy so you can do sports!

Oh Lord! Make me stronger and dumber! Amen!

Yeah! I'm suppose to be all lovey dovey after having my head bashed against a brick wall by a sports-obsessed teacher in an argument over a book he wouldn't allow me to check out of the library.

So, I'm suppose to have love in my heart, when I was treated like shit, and when I had done nothing wrong . . . EXCEPT READING BOOKS!!!

Sorry! Maybe you like to eat shit, but I don't!

Yeah! Loving sports, to me is the same as liking to eat shit!

So, sports fans are shit eaters!

Well, I say, fuck BOTH religion AND sports!

The world would be better off without them.

Yeah! Pardon me if I sound like a prick!

But I can't love what has fucked up my life!

No! I can't love Jesus and I can't love football!

I can't love eating shit, like you do!

Humanity will never be free, not until after the last tyrannical crooked Republican politician is strangled to death with the intestines of the last evangelical preacher!!!
Big Fat Heretic
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Fitman's Brother Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:33 am

FAT MAN WISHED DEATH UPON ME ONCE THEREFORE ALL ATHEISTS ARE VIOLENT

See the logic you are using?
Fitman's Brother
Fitman's Brother
Sports Bore

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Fat Heretic Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:12 am

If you recall, in an earlier post, I changed my mind about wishing death on you!

Instead, I hope one day, you get drunk, and you're too stupid to remember to fasten your seat belt, and your car hits a telephone pole, and you go crashing through your windshield, and land on a fire hydrant, smashing your testicles!

And then, you won't be able to bugger the little boys in your neighborhood anymore!

Oh! I remember, in the old Sports Sucks Forum, your brother Fit Man said that I should get torn apart by dogs!

So, it's OK for you sports fans and jock to wish death on people, but not for me.

FUCK OFF!!!
Big Fat Heretic
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down