Hi Guys!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hi Guys!

Post by Earl on Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:55 am

My deepest apologies for responding so late.  Today was a very busy day.  

I am both honored and deeply appreciative of your very kind remarks.  I'm nearly speechless.  

At my age (64) I'd better know more than I did when I was young.  Good grief, I didn't come to really learn about myself until I was 57 years old (in 2007).  I'm just happy that both my daughters are much better off than I was at their ages.

More later.  .  .  .

"You beat a woman and drag her down a flight of stairs, pulling her hair out by the roots? You're the fourth guy taken in the NFL draft. You kill people while driving drunk? That guy's welcome. Players caught in hotel rooms with illegal drugs and prostitutes? We know they're welcome. Players accused of rape and pay the woman to go away? You lie to police, trying to cover up a murder? We're comfortable with that.  You love another man? Well, now you've gone too far!" -- Dale Hansen, Dallas sports anchor for ABC local affiliate WFAA
Earl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi Guys!

Post by GodhandRomo on Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:12 am

No need to apologize, Earl. This forum doesn't need to be a priority. You have your life to deal with and I don't expect you to respond quickly.
GodhandRomo
Regular

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top