I HATE SPORTS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sports Is About As Worthless And Useless As . . . . . . .

3 posters

Go down

Sports Is About As Worthless And Useless As . . . . . . . Empty Sports Is About As Worthless And Useless As . . . . . . .

Post by Big Fat Heretic Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:20 pm

THIS!

Sports Is About As Worthless And Useless As . . . . . . . Useless_zpscd865a21

Need I say more?
Big Fat Heretic
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

https://www.youtube.com/user/BigFatHeretic

Back to top Go down

Sports Is About As Worthless And Useless As . . . . . . . Empty Re: Sports Is About As Worthless And Useless As . . . . . . .

Post by ThinWhiteDuke Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:14 pm

I would have said a chocolate teapot. Still, a very truthful statement.
ThinWhiteDuke
ThinWhiteDuke
Familiar Face

Back to top Go down

Sports Is About As Worthless And Useless As . . . . . . . Empty Re: Sports Is About As Worthless And Useless As . . . . . . .

Post by Big Fat Heretic Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:29 am

ThinWhiteDuke wrote:I would have said a chocolate teapot. Still, a very truthful statement.
How about a submarine with screen doors!

Sports Is About As Worthless And Useless As . . . . . . . 27SubmarineScreenDoorEPICFAIL_zps23d09a81

Or helicopter ejection seats!

Sports Is About As Worthless And Useless As . . . . . . . 28HelicopterEjectionSeatEPICFAIL_zps3cc83b99

Inspired by Mitt Romney's comments, when he was wondering why passenger jets don't have windows that you should be able to roll down.
Big Fat Heretic
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

https://www.youtube.com/user/BigFatHeretic

Back to top Go down

Post by The Imperialist Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:15 am

Big Fat Heretic wrote:Inspired by Mitt Romney's comments, when he was wondering why passenger jets don't have windows that you should be able to roll down.
I don't know. Might got something to do with air pressure. I really don't know.

Seriously, did he ever attend science class, and did he ever watch films with planes with their doors open for one reason or another? (One of the few times some Hollywood brain-dead action-thriller films are useful in teaching people some elementary consequences to things happening on planes; on a side note, the entrances of the planes shouldn't in theory open due to the air pressure exerted by the plane going forward at a very high speed unless there is some grave structural error or something induced said structural error)
The Imperialist
The Imperialist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down