I HATE SPORTS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donald Trump's Election will be the Biggest Fuck you, Ever rercorded on History

2 posters

Go down

Donald Trump's Election will be the Biggest Fuck you, Ever rercorded on History Empty Donald Trump's Election will be the Biggest Fuck you, Ever rercorded on History

Post by Brigan Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:23 pm

Brigan
Brigan
Familiar Face

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump's Election will be the Biggest Fuck you, Ever rercorded on History Empty Re: Donald Trump's Election will be the Biggest Fuck you, Ever rercorded on History

Post by Earl Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:44 am

Hi, Brigan!  Great to hear from you!   Very Happy

For the benefit of the uninformed reader, Brigan is not a citizen of the United States; but he has every right to comment on the political scene in the U.S.  There's nothing wrong with that.  After all, when I was in my teens, I became interested in other countries' political developments before I became interested in my own; for example, the Prague Spring in the former Czechoslovakia in 1968.

It's now after midnight.  Time is short.  So, I'll have to bring this post to a close.  I'll have more to say tomorrow.

Thanks again for posting, Brigan!   Very Happy
Earl
Earl

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump's Election will be the Biggest Fuck you, Ever rercorded on History Empty Re: Donald Trump's Election will be the Biggest Fuck you, Ever rercorded on History

Post by Brigan Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:36 pm

I sincerely think Donald Trump is the best answer to America's Problem. And that's from a soon to be migrant point of view.

Your country is bleeding money and losing jobs. Most of the Time the issue is not "politically correct" to point it out. And this man had the balls to do so, nowadays anyone is "offended" by nonsense. That's a 1st world bullshit issue.

Venezuela. My own country became extreme left. It had your current symptoms, Defend your country from becoming Venezuela 2.0
Brigan
Brigan
Familiar Face

Back to top Go down

Post by Earl Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:45 pm

Wow!  Are you planning to move from Venezuela to the United States? I'd be delighted to meet you!

Again, time is short.  I'll post again later.
Earl
Earl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down