A tale of a truly courageous woman

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A tale of a truly courageous woman

Post by Earl on Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:45 pm

Yes, I know the subject of this topic is related to the Steubenville scandal; but I believe this truly courageous woman deserves to be mentioned in a separate topic. She certainly has more courage than I would have had in that same situation!

http://goodmenproject.com/ethics-values/meet-the-blogger-who-allegedly-complicated-the-steubenville-gang-rape-case/

When are people going to wake up and realize that high-school and college football are in deep trouble (from a moral point of view)? The fact of the matter is that the local football high-school and/or college football culture of some, if not many, communities (such as Steubenville) has been corrupted to the point of becoming a moral cesspool. Of course, since the sports media acts as a propaganda mill instead of a journalistic institution (one of whose functions is to inform the public of corruption), I guess this will just go on and on and on and on ...

Read the article. This woman's example is an inspiration!

"You beat a woman and drag her down a flight of stairs, pulling her hair out by the roots? You're the fourth guy taken in the NFL draft. You kill people while driving drunk? That guy's welcome. Players caught in hotel rooms with illegal drugs and prostitutes? We know they're welcome. Players accused of rape and pay the woman to go away? You lie to police, trying to cover up a murder? We're comfortable with that.  You love another man? Well, now you've gone too far!" -- Dale Hansen, Dallas sports anchor for ABC local affiliate WFAA
Earl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top