I HATE SPORTS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEWS FLASH! NEWS FLASH! The Ray Saga Continues!

+5
ThinWhiteDuke
HugeFanOfBadReligion
Mrs. Earl
Skul
Earl
9 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

NEWS FLASH!  NEWS FLASH!  The Ray Saga Continues! - Page 2 Empty Re: NEWS FLASH! NEWS FLASH! The Ray Saga Continues!

Post by ThinWhiteDuke Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:04 pm

I'm able to get onto the website. The guestbook in still up, the last comment is by Julie:
I hate the people who think that whether a sports teams wins or not, affect their life. All the postings on Facebook, Twitter, etc. are pointless. And don't get me started on the millions of tax dollars used to build these playpens.

Letters is still up, the last one was received on the 23rd.

23 Jan 13

Subject: Sports, A Waste Of Money

I have a question. How come the people who apply highly advanced mathematics to create video games, which stimulate the economy in ways you can't imagine, such as Let's Plays, bring joy to nerds, and worked so hard video games are recognized as art, make on average, $90,000 a year?

Doctors who save lives, cure diseases, and put broken and damaged lives back together. And most of their patients got injured playing sports, and the doctors who cure them only make $100,000 a year.

Theoretical Physicists use the most complex math, explain things our brains are not capable of thinking of, and use equations such as String Theory to try to go to another universe only make $90,000 a year. In the future the universe will be uninhabitable, and humans will go extinct, unless they succeed in getting us to another universe, if they succeed they will have saved the human race. Yet at the current pace, fast as it is, we are not getting closer. The education system doesn't teach about these important things, the education systems teaches how to catch a ball.

These people make only around $100,000 a year, it's a lot, but they deserve more. And people who hit a piece of rubber with a piece of wood make millions. Why?

V

Don't know what to make of all of this.
ThinWhiteDuke
ThinWhiteDuke
Familiar Face

Back to top Go down

NEWS FLASH!  NEWS FLASH!  The Ray Saga Continues! - Page 2 Empty Re: NEWS FLASH! NEWS FLASH! The Ray Saga Continues!

Post by Skul Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:54 pm

Earl wrote:Wait! There's more! I just tried to visit the old website to see if any new message(s) had been posted in the "Letters 2013" column since the last time I looked (which was yesterday). Either the website has finally died (after a grace period, perhaps?); or I've been banned from the entire website! I tried several times, one time by making a Google search on "sportssuck" and clicking on the appropriate link; and each time the following brief message has been displayed:

403 Permission Denied

You do not have permission for this request /

You know what? I posted a message on the Guestbook, and when I checked only an hour or so later, I, too got the 403 message. I can't even go to it on my iTouch. Anyone else having problems?
Skul
Skul
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

https://ihatesports.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by HugeFanOfBadReligion Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:46 pm

I just checked and I don't seem to be having any problems accessing the website, the guestbook, or the letters section.
HugeFanOfBadReligion
HugeFanOfBadReligion

Back to top Go down

Post by Earl Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:03 am

Interesting . . .

Earlier today my younger daughter (known affectionately as "Earlette No. 2" Laughing ), who lives about 500 miles away in another city, was able to access the old website. She was also able to view the Guestbook. She didn't check the "Letters 2013" column, but I have no doubt she would not have been denied access.

This leads me to believe that Ray found a way to deny both me and Skul access to the old website.

Hey, Big Fat Heretic, do us a favor and see if you can visit the old website. Please let us know what happens.

Last edited by Earl on Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Earl
Earl

Back to top Go down

Post by Skul Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:32 am

I'm just wondering if it's because I left a message on the guestbook. He probably has a script that allows him to block the IP of visitors and the guestbook allows him to see the IP of whoever left a comment.
Skul
Skul
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Skul Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:28 am

New development: I can access the site again all of a sudden.

EDIT: My access seems to go on and off. Now I'm denied.

NEWS FLASH!  NEWS FLASH!  The Ray Saga Continues! - Page 2 133576520778

Last edited by Skul on Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Skul
Skul
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Fat Heretic Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:00 am

Earl wrote:Interesting . . .

Earlier today my younger daughter (known affectionately as "Earlette No. 2" Laughing ), who lives about 500 miles away in another city, was able to access the old website. She was also able to view the Guestbook. She didn't check the "Letters 2013" column, but I have no doubt she would not have been denied access.

This leads me to believe that Ray found a way to deny both me and Skul access to the old website.

Hey, Big Fat Heretic, do us a favor and see if you can visit the old website. Please let us know what happens.

Yes, I'm still able to access the old web site!
Big Fat Heretic
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

https://www.youtube.com/user/BigFatHeretic

Back to top Go down

Post by ThinWhiteDuke Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:49 pm

Still able to get it on my end. No new comments have been made on the guestbook.
ThinWhiteDuke
ThinWhiteDuke
Familiar Face

Back to top Go down

Post by Skul Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:02 pm

ThinWhiteDuke wrote:No new comments have been made on the guestbook.

I made one, but Ray probably deleted it. That, or he's not allowing new comments to be added.
Skul
Skul
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Skul Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:13 pm

I found a way in. Ray wouldn't be happy if he knew... Bender Sees You

If you find yourself denied from the old site, go to http://www.megaproxy.com/freesurf/ type in www.sportssuck.org into the box, and voila! How does this work? Well, since Ray can block IPs, the only way in is to spoof your IP, which is what this service does. Access, once again!
*Click* Nice
Skul
Skul
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Earl Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:45 am

Oh, wow! Surprised I had thought the Ray saga had finally come to an end and there would be no further developments. But, brother, did I ever turn out to be wrong! The Ray saga . . . the gift that keeps on giving! Laughing

Thank you very much, Skul! Very Happy I don't know what we'd do without you! Cool Thanks a lot for providing the link to spoof the IP! Hey, I tried it; and I got access to the old website! Since my IP was concealed, I was able to access the Guestbook, as well as the "Letters 2013" column.

Apparently, there has been a fair amount of activity at the old website since the expiration date, which leads me to make the following observations: For some reason the old website has been allowed to function (minus the old forum, of course) way past the day it was supposed to expire. Therefore, I must conclude that Skul's purpose was not to shut down the old site completely, but to get rid of certain personages who had come to dominate the old forum (such as you and me, Skul). Why he would want to get rid of us is a complete mystery to me, Skul. Did he get mad at me? (Not that I really care. It's all sort of funny to me. Mr. Green! ) He got upset with me for trying to reason with athletic kids? What am I supposed to do? Act like a bigot and hate them all? Rolling Eyes Perhaps he considered both of us to be too "moderate," or maybe he simply wanted no discussion at all. Just a webpage or two where visitors could leave messages and be done with it. Why no discussion? Perhaps because there is more work involved in the running of a forum than a Guestbook or a letters column? But I'm just guessing here.

You wrote:I found a way in. Ray wouldn't be happy if he knew... Bender Sees You

Hahahahahahaha! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Yeah, I guess not! Razz

Uh-oh! I wonder if Ray has the URL of this new forum and has been checking up on us to see what we're up to. That could mean trouble, I suppose -- or maybe not! I wonder . . . I hope Ray hasn't chosen the following image to be his new avatar . . .

NEWS FLASH!  NEWS FLASH!  The Ray Saga Continues! - Page 2 Big-brother-is-watching-you

And I thought the Ray saga was over . . . Wink
Earl
Earl

Back to top Go down

Post by Recovering Fan Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:04 pm

Skul wrote:I found a way in. Ray wouldn't be happy if he knew... Bender Sees You

Fun optical illusion!

Ray's teeth appear to clench as you scroll up and down the page.
Recovering Fan
Recovering Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Skul Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:37 pm

Earl wrote:Apparently, there has been a fair amount of activity at the old website since the expiration date, which leads me to make the following observations: For some reason the old website has been allowed to function (minus the old forum, of course) way past the day it was supposed to expire. Therefore, I must conclude that Skul's purpose was not to shut down the old site completely, but to get rid of certain personages who had come to dominate the old forum (such as you and me, Skul).
As far as I know, he was completely fine with me being the Administrator. In fact, he even gave me Admin rights. He was an Admin at that time, too, and one day shortly after, he revoked his own rights, becoming just a regular member. I wonder what would have happened if I had deleted or simply changed the password to the "secretary" account? What would he have done then?

Earl wrote:Why he would want to get rid of us is a complete mystery to me, Skul. Did he get mad at me? (Not that I really care. It's all sort of funny to me. Mr. Green! ) He got upset with me for trying to reason with athletic kids? What am I supposed to do? Act like a bigot and hate them all? Rolling Eyes
Again, he seemed to be completely fine with you being reasonable towards them. After seeing this a few times, I asked him about making you a moderator on the old forum, and he agreed to it.

Earl wrote:Perhaps he considered both of us to be too "moderate," or maybe he simply wanted no discussion at all. Just a webpage or two where visitors could leave messages and be done with it. Why no discussion? Perhaps because there is more work involved in the running of a forum than a Guestbook or a letters column? But I'm just guessing here.
He left the running of the forum completely up to me. The forum and site, while linked, were also seperate. All he had to do was update the Letters section and moderate the Guestbook. He came onto the forum extremely rarely, so it was always a surprise to see him post.

Everything that's happened with the site is just weird.
Skul
Skul
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Earl Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:13 am

Oops! I made a mistake in my post above. Embarassed

I wrote:Apparently, there has been a fair amount of activity at the old website since the expiration date, which leads me to make the following observations: For some reason the old website has been allowed to function (minus the old forum, of course) way past the day it was supposed to expire. Therefore, I must conclude that Skul's purpose was not to shut down the old site completely, but to get rid of certain personages who had come to dominate the old forum (such as you and me, Skul).

In the last sentence, I obviously meant to say "Ray's" instead of "Skul's"; but Skul knew what I really meant.

Skul wrote:Everything that's happened with the site is just weird.

Perhaps Mrs. Earl was right! pale

She wrote:Personally I think he's been taken over by a seed pod.

NEWS FLASH!  NEWS FLASH!  The Ray Saga Continues! - Page 2 Sutherland_invasion_1978
Earl
Earl

Back to top Go down

Post by ThinWhiteDuke Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:56 pm

Skul wrote:I found a way in. Ray wouldn't be happy if he knew... Bender Sees You

If you find yourself denied from the old site, go to http://www.megaproxy.com/freesurf/ type in www.sportssuck.org into the box, and voila! How does this work? Well, since Ray can block IPs, the only way in is to spoof your IP, which is what this service does. Access, once again!
*Click* Nice

Sean Connery would be proud!
ThinWhiteDuke
ThinWhiteDuke
Familiar Face

Back to top Go down

Post by ThinWhiteDuke Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:02 am

Earl wrote:Oh, wow! Surprised I had thought the Ray saga had finally come to an end and there would be no further developments. But, brother, did I ever turn out to be wrong! The Ray saga . . . the gift that keeps on giving! Laughing

Thank you very much, Skul! Very Happy I don't know what we'd do without you! Cool Thanks a lot for providing the link to spoof the IP! Hey, I tried it; and I got access to the old website! Since my IP was concealed, I was able to access the Guestbook, as well as the "Letters 2013" column.

Apparently, there has been a fair amount of activity at the old website since the expiration date, which leads me to make the following observations: For some reason the old website has been allowed to function (minus the old forum, of course) way past the day it was supposed to expire. Therefore, I must conclude that Skul's purpose was not to shut down the old site completely, but to get rid of certain personages who had come to dominate the old forum (such as you and me, Skul). Why he would want to get rid of us is a complete mystery to me, Skul. Did he get mad at me? (Not that I really care. It's all sort of funny to me. Mr. Green! ) He got upset with me for trying to reason with athletic kids? What am I supposed to do? Act like a bigot and hate them all? Rolling Eyes Perhaps he considered both of us to be too "moderate," or maybe he simply wanted no discussion at all. Just a webpage or two where visitors could leave messages and be done with it. Why no discussion? Perhaps because there is more work involved in the running of a forum than a Guestbook or a letters column? But I'm just guessing here.

You wrote:I found a way in. Ray wouldn't be happy if he knew... Bender Sees You

Hahahahahahaha! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Yeah, I guess not! Razz

Uh-oh! I wonder if Ray has the URL of this new forum and has been checking up on us to see what we're up to. That could mean trouble, I suppose -- or maybe not! I wonder . . . I hope Ray hasn't chosen the following image to be his new avatar . . .

NEWS FLASH!  NEWS FLASH!  The Ray Saga Continues! - Page 2 Big-brother-is-watching-you

And I thought the Ray saga was over . . . Wink

Sort of like a Sportssuck Night of the Long Knives (1962 cabinet reshuffle).

Still, why get rid of the forum? Ray was barely on it, he didn't even post.
ThinWhiteDuke
ThinWhiteDuke
Familiar Face

Back to top Go down

Post by Earl Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:35 am

ThinWhiteDuke wrote:Sort of like a Sportssuck Night of the Long Knives (1962 cabinet reshuffle).

Wow! I'm glad you specified which one! As you probably know, there was another "Night of the Long Knives" -- the one staged by Adolf Hitler in Nazi Germany during 1934. Would that make me Ernst Rohm (figuratively speaking)?

NEWS FLASH!  NEWS FLASH!  The Ray Saga Continues! - Page 2 220px-Rohm

I hope not! Laughing
Earl
Earl

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Fat Heretic Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:32 am

Earl wrote:
ThinWhiteDuke wrote:Sort of like a Sportssuck Night of the Long Knives (1962 cabinet reshuffle).

Wow! I'm glad you specified which one! As you probably know, there was another "Night of the Long Knives" -- the one staged by Adolf Hitler in Nazi Germany during 1934. Would that make me Ernst Rohm (figuratively speaking)?

NEWS FLASH!  NEWS FLASH!  The Ray Saga Continues! - Page 2 220px-Rohm

I hope not! Laughing

Good evening Earl

I have another theory as to why Ray might be pissed off with some of us.

I remember, back in the old forum, you had mentioned how those of us who are anti-sports come from many diverse backgrounds, that some forum members are liberal, some are conservative, some of us are Democrats (like me for example:) and some are Republicans, some are Christian, and some are agnostic or atheist, etc. etc.

But the one thing we have in common is that we don't like sports.

Yeah! I remember that you once said that Ray is a Tea Party Republican.

I have a theory, that Ray might be pissed off with me, because after my having posted so much political stuff, speaking out against the Republicans, and the Tea Party, that is when I noticed that Ray had stopped posting on the old forum.

I could be wrong, but that is when I noticed that Ray had quit posting.

Well, if he's pissed off about that, then, I say, screw him!

As far as I'm concerned, anyone who's a Tea Party Republican, might just as well become a sports fan!

Well, if hes going to act like a childish infantile douche-bag, and have a temper tantrum . . . then . . .

NEWS FLASH!  NEWS FLASH!  The Ray Saga Continues! - Page 2 RepublicanDiapers_zpsaf646e29

We should send him some adult diapers, made just for Tea Party Republicans!
Big Fat Heretic
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

https://www.youtube.com/user/BigFatHeretic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Earl Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:32 am

That’s an interesting theory, Big Fat Heretic; but I don’t think it holds up under scrutiny. If Ray had been that upset about your political rants, why didn’t he just ban you? Why would he attack first Earl and then Skul? And why did he ban Earl and Skul from the old website but not you? Politics doesn’t really seem to have anything to do with Ray’s childish behavior.
Mrs. Earl
Mrs. Earl
Familiar Face

Back to top Go down

Post by Earl Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:14 am

First of all, an update: The old website (minus the forum, of course) continues to be just as active as it ever was, which is contrary to our initial expectation that it would die. I had thought that Ray was going to kill off his website; but either I was mistaken, or he changed his mind. Were it not for Megaproxy, access to Ray's website would be completely blocked for me, as well as Skul. I find it highly ironic that Ray has chosen to ban two guys who were among the biggest supporters of his website.

I suspect the reason why Ray killed off the old forum was because he wanted no dialogue with any sports fans or school athletes. Perhaps all he wanted to do was shake his fist in the air, so to speak. But dialogue is very important for a number of reasons. For one, the expression "I hate sports" is vague. I always feel compelled to explain my position. Also, I think it's important that people on the other side understand us. For example, unless my memory doesn't serve me well, in the old forum I changed Polite24's mind about exclusively sports-centered P.E. But this is not the only problem with what Ray has done . . .

In the "Letters" columns at the old website over the last two years, I had been having an exchange with Tim, a nonathletic teenager who lives in Australia. He had been having trouble with the compulsory sports at his high school, or the Australian counterpart thereof. I wish he had started posting in the old forum. That way, I could have informed him about the new forum; but, regretfully, I wasn't able to do that because he limited his messages to the "Letters" column of the year.

The most recent message in this year's "Letters" column came from him. I've copied and pasted the text below, as follows:

19 Apr 13

Subject:
The End Is Near

The end is near, after ten long years of suffering from the corrupt school P.E program I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. After this year, I will have completed compulsory P.E and it then becomes optional. I still have to participate in our school sports program which may lead to a few tragedies but by then, I don't think I will care. I can finally take confidence in knowing it's all going to be over and that sport, simply isn't for me. Making people who aren't interested participate in sporting activities is like making people who are extremely nervous and inadequate in front of a crowd do stand up comedy. It's something that can really only be accomplished if you want to do it and nobody can make you interested. While some may argue that sport is similar to all of the other subjects in school and we can simply say "some subjects you will like, others you will not but you still have to try your hardest and participate in all of them" sport is very different. It is a non-academic subject and everybody knows that Maths/Science/English have higher priority then sport in schools. Sport is humiliating for those who lack the skill and exhilarating for those who don't. The two are often against each other because of the pure disgust that the sport lovers feel, it bothers them greatly how inefficient another person is at sport. While my experience could have been much more emotionally painful if I was to go to an all boys high school which would be unbearable, it doesn't overrule the fact that there are some long-term emotional effects that have been caused by other people's disapproval. I find it very hard to participate in any sporting activity and cannot help trying to avoid sport at all cost. Even if I wanted to give something a go, I feel some part of me stop that from happening, like a reflex. I am automatically hesitant. this is the result of years of failing in front of others. I do not have a negative attitude at all about what I have gone through but a very positive one. I hope my story can inspire others who are still struggling, who are having a very hard time coping with the way school sport undermines and attacks confidence, damages popularity and enables unfair judgement from others. It's important to remember that the way things are today are not right and although people rarely speak of it, there is a general awareness that some kids find school hard to handle because they do not fit the male stereotype of having a basic interest and understanding of sport. While many of my letters here refer to school sport education, I also have an established point of view about sport in society and on TV. I never watch any sport programs on TV whether it be games,news or related shows. I don't take the slightest interest in sport gossip whether it relates to a local team or a national one. I refuse to participate in the entire charade and while some may disagree, I believe I have the right to not take an interest in sports. I hate AFL and find it incredibly tedious as well as any other sport. I live in Australia and it really annoys me when some idiot news reporter will say "we love our sport" "or Australians just can't get enough of sport" why should they speak for an entire nation? They haven't met me yet. I guess I can't be one-hundred percent certain but I would say the worst is over. I recall a few scarring memories back from my first year of high school, that was when things we're really bad. I dreaded sport more then ever and had to face ridiculous criticism. If anybody else out there is being ridiculed by others because a lack of interest or ability in sport, just remember that sport isn't for you and the people who are giving you a hard time are probably terrible at some or if not all of the things you like to do. It's not part of human nature to like sport, it's something that has developed on it's own. Think of it as an over-hyped hobby because that's precisely what it is. One more thing, avoid the stereotype that all people who like sport are flawed, cruel, unfair or judgemental of others who are not interested. no harm is done in people playing sport but a huge amount of harm is done when it's not by one's free will. I'd like to thank Earl, Ray and many of the other contributors of this site, you've have helped me a great deal, I don't feel as if I'm completely isolated anymore. If others are giving you a hard time and you feel down about it, everything is going to be alright, they don't define you.

Tim

He sounds like a fine young man; and I'm glad I was able to encourage him somehow (albeit a small way as things go, I'm sure). Up to this point, my reaction to Ray was befuddlement with some amusement. Now I'm contemptuous of him because what he's done is to prevent like-minded critics of the sports culture from communicating with one another. People who are hurting gain moral support when they speak to others who have the same problem or difficulty. Ray, who apparently doesn't care about this fact, has acted like a self-centered coward.

Tim, I hope someday you discover this forum. You're a fine young man who will turn out to be a winner in the long run. I'm proud of you.
Earl
Earl

Back to top Go down

Post by Earl Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:03 am

Hey, Skul! Ray's been up to something else . . . Wink

Earl
Earl

Back to top Go down

Post by Skul Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:56 pm

I was wondering what this had to do with Ray. Then I heard the line "And so I finally got rid of Skul and Earl" and... yeah.

Oh, everyone else except Earl, don't read what I'm about to put in parenthesis.

(Yeah, that line isn't really there, it's just to increase the chances of them listening to the whole thing.)

So that's what he's been up to! The dastard!
Skul
Skul
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Earl Tue May 14, 2013 1:01 am

The fat lady hasn't sung yet. In other words, the Ray saga isn't over! There's been yet another development, folks -- which means we shall be entertained some more! Twisted Evil Yesterday I noticed that Ray is now soliciting contributions for his no-forum website! On the homepage are displayed the following words in all their glory:

Donate to the Cause!

To the right of the two lines that I've now started to quote is a button to click labeled "Donate." Immediately below the click button are six (Count 'em -- six!) images of credit cards. Wasn't it considerate of Ray to do that? Crying or Very sad

May I interject for just a moment? . . .

What cause, Ray? (Excuse me. I guess the word should be capped. You know, "Cause.") Anyway, Ray, there is no cause! There is no active movement to bring about the "eradication of sports," despite the paranoid fears of that hit-and-run artist Captain America in the old forum circa 2003 or 2004. Ray, you haven't hired anyone to do anything! You're not possibly being greedy by any chance, are you? (Well, to be fair, I know nothing about maintaining a website. Perhaps Ray needs funds for that purpose, or he just wants it for his retirement.)

Ahem. We shall continue . . .

Help us fight the tyrrany of sports! A buck or two is plenty.

Ray, you wild and crazy guy, you misspelled the word "tyranny." Laughing You will never impress anyone with misspellings in your typewritten communications. As every school boy knows, success in business is predicated upon effective communication and correct spelling, and lots of other stuff.

How are you going to "fight the tyrrany of sports," Ray? You're going to do that just by maintaining a lousy obscure website that most people haven't even heard of -- despite the hysterical railings of Cyclotroll (Oops! I mean "Cycloptichorn.") over at A2K to the actual existence of a website for * gasp * so-called "sports haters"? (That's terrible! I just wrote a run-on sentence. I should be so ashamed! Crying or Very sad ) Yeah, all the sports fans are quaking in their boots, as I speak. pale Mr. Green! (Oh, not really. But I bet Samdaman Mad is! Mr. Green! )

Oh, Ray, "(a) buck or two" simply isn't enough. Why not a hundred or several thousand? Why don't we pay for all your living expenses? I say really, Ray. I mean really.

Keep dem laffs a-comin', Ray! Laughing Laughing Laughing

(Wow! I sure milked that one for all its worth!) Mr. Green!

Last edited by Earl on Tue May 14, 2013 1:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Earl
Earl

Back to top Go down

Post by Skul Tue May 14, 2013 1:20 am

So... he wants people to help keep it going? Well, maybe if you allowed them to interact with you and each other in some way that's not via the Letters section (I'm not entirely sure, but I believe there is a way to do that), then maybe they'd be inclined to donate.

Speaking of the Letters section, the newest one is in... PINK! At first, I thought it was a new colour for sports bores letters, but no! This guy has a hatred of sports, too! I don't know, maybe it's because he said one little positive thing about them?

Ray/Bender — "No positive things about sports! EVER!"
Skul
Skul
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Earl Tue May 14, 2013 1:43 am

I'm laughing! I'm laughing! Laughing Laughing Laughing lol!

Your cartoon image of Ray the robot uttering his edict would make a great signature piece, but the uninfomed visitor to the forum wouldn't get it. But it's still hilarious! lol! lol! lol!

Last edited by Earl on Tue May 14, 2013 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Earl
Earl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next