MY HEALTH CARE PROVIDER ALMOST LOST HER HOME AFTER HER MOTHER DIED!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MY HEALTH CARE PROVIDER ALMOST LOST HER HOME AFTER HER MOTHER DIED!!!

Post by Big Fat Heretic on Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:35 am

OK, I would have posted this much sooner, but I have been waiting for further developments.

You all need to know what has transpired during my one year ban from these forums. Now, I'm back! OK???

Last year, my healthcare provider (she's like an adopted younger sister to me) her mother died last year. She was in her 90s.

My healthcare provider (I won't use her real name here, I shall call her Elizabeth) she is 12 years younger than
I am, about 52 years old, while I'm 64 years old. I'll be 65 on September 30th.

She has been with me since the summer of 2008. I call her my "adopted baby sister" and I'm her adopted older brother.

She has a much older half-sister (I shall call her Gertrude) who is very snooty and uppity.

OK, let me explain something, and why I now have even more reasons to get down on religion!

Like me, my healthcare provider is agnostic, and we both think religion is nonsense! We laugh and joke about it a lot!
We both like to cuss and swear like sailors which would make even truck drivers dive under the table for cover! we are
always laughing and joking about something. I have even read many of these forum posts to her.

Anyway . . . . .

She's kind of wild, when she's cleaning my apartment, she has the radio on, some Rock & Roll, and she dances around
with the broom, and then the mop, while sweeping and scrubbing.

Many years ago, she was married to a rock musician, she was a roadie, setting up the microphones and instruments.
Eventually she and her husband got divorced after he had been cheating on her. But, that's another story.

She eventually got her education in nursing at Texas Tech, and worked at Thomason  Hospital for several years, then she went
to work at one of several Healthcare Agencies here in El Paso, Texas.

So, she went from being a roadie for a rock band, to being a nurse, and to being a healthcare provider.  

Anyway . . . . . when my healthcare provider . . . when she is done cleaning my apartment, and has prepared my meal for me, we
like to sit down together, and watch videos on my computer.

I recently found a couple of websites that have the COSMOS videos by Carl Sagan and by Neil degrasse Tyson.

Here are the links for anyone here who might be interested . . .

COSMOS: A Personal Voyage by Carl Sagan (All 13 Episodes)

http://www.dailymotion.com/playlist/x4876p_UtsavTvSeries_cosmos-a-personal-voyage-carl-sagan/1#video=x3ibbh1

And also . . . . .

COSMOS: A Spacetime Odyssey by Neil deGrasse Tyson (All 13 Episodes)

http://www.dailymotion.com/playlist/x4gboa_mrohe_cosmos-a-spacetime-odyssey/1#video=x3mozkp

Oh! My healthcare provider, Elizabeth, she loves Neil deGrasse Tyson! She thinks he's cute. Because he' so tall, about
6ft. 2in, she calls him Daddy Long legs! She absolutely adores Neil deGrasse Tyson!

Yeah! In one of the videos, Neil deGrasse Tyson describes the evolution of the eye. I had mentioned the evolution of the
eye in some other forum topic, and one of the forum members (I won't name any Names here, you know who your are) had
referred to it as mere "hand wavy" and just brushed it aside like it was nothing. But what I had said in the topic was
along the same lines as what Neil deGrasse Tyson had said, only he gives a much better account, which I must admit.

Well, of course, I guess that all the science books I have read over the years is mere "hand wavy" and according to the
Republican party, are all LIES FROM THE PIT OF HELL!!! Yeah! That's nice to know! NOT!!!

Oh! And I feel the need to add . . . . .

All of these right-wing Christard Funny-mentalists, like Ken Ham, Kent Hovine, Ian Juby, Ray Comfort, Kirk Cameron, David
Barton, etc. etc. etc. not a one of these low-life scum-dogs are good enough to shine the boots of Neil deGrasse Tyson!

Anyway . . . . . to continue . . . . .


I also found a website link to some LibriVox Audio Book recordings, the Lectures of Colonel Robert Green Ingersoll.

Here are a couple more website links . . . . .

The Lectures of Robert Green Ingersoll

Volume 1

https://archive.org/details/ingersoll_mog_librivox

Volume 2

https://archive.org/details/lectures2_ingersoll_0908_librivox

So, me and Elizabeth, we like to watch the videos and listen to the lectures together for the last hour or so, before
it's time for her to leave. Elizabeth comes to my apartment almost every day, except Tuesdays that Thursdays.

OK, this topic isn't about me, it's about my healthcare provider, Elizabeth, who I care for and love very much! And it
makes me very angry, when someone, like her snooty and uppity older half-sister, Gertrude, tries to hurt her and do
her harm. NO! I can't abide that! Not at all!!!

Anyway . . . . .  

Her older half-sister is one of those really strict right-wing Christian Fundamentalists, and a Republican!

My healthcare provider, Elizabeth, once ran into her older half-sister in a bank. Her older half-sister publicly made
verbal threats against her in the bank, and Elizabeth called her older half-sister a Christard and everyone in the bank
who heard it, laughed!

My health care provider and her older half-sister never got along together. Yeah! Just like me and my younger brother!

When Elizabeth was 12 years old, her older half-sister beat up on her and injured her really bad! Yeah! Her older sister
had the love of Jesus in her heart! Right???

So, this isn't about me right now. This is about someone else who I dearly love and care about very much!

Anyway . . . . . the house my healthcare provider lives in, is a 5 bed-room duplex. She had been living there with her mother
until her mother died last year. She was over 90 years old.

OK, for a time, it appeared that the house was to be auctioned off. Her older sister, her three kids, and her pastor came into the
house, his eyes staring down over his up-turned nose, taking pictures of everything in the house that was to be auctioned off.

Also, her three kids were silent, never saying a word, their eyes looking down, heads bowed, and they looked very unhappy.
Their very strict mother told them to keep quiet, and not say a word.

My healthcare provider, she owns some fancy glass tables, two big screen TV sets, and a glass chess set. Her half-sister and
her pastor, they were going to take everything away from Elizabeth, including the house, and leave her with nothing!!!

They were going to leave her with absolutely NOTHING! She would be out on the streets!!!

When she would come to my home to work for me, she would cry on my shoulder. I love her dearly and nobody is going to hurt
somebody I love!  Not if I have something to say about it!

OK, I have been called "selfish and self-centered" in an E-mail from one of the forum members. I won't name any Names
here! You know who you are!!! What you know about me is only what you have read in the forums, and from our phone calls.

And by the way . . . during our phone calls, you do most of the talking and I get to say very little compared to what you say!
THAT'S A FACT!!! I won't name Names here. You know who you are!

Well, anyway  . . . . .

After getting legal advice, and some investigation, it turns out that the house was willed to my healthcare
provider, Elizabeth, and her older half-sister gets nothing. The mortgage is all paid up, and she only has to
pay the taxes on the house.

But her older half-sister keeps harassing her, and my healthcare provider has been on the verge of a emotional
breakdown because of it! So, finally I had her send a text message to her older half-sister, telling her that she
can just just go live in the basement of a church! She is NOT getting the house!!!

Her older half-sister even stole over $60,000 dollars from their mother's bank account! So, I have been learning
more and more what Christian Fundies are really all about! Yeah! Her older half-sister being a prime example!

Oh! And her older half-sister even believes that money is only for Christians, because of the "In God We Trust" on
our currency! Unbelievers are not entitled to have any money at all.

Yeah! She actually believes that and has actually said it!!!

Like . . . . silly unbelievers . . . . . money is for Christians!!! Yeah! She actually believes that!

Oh! And she won't eat Devil's Food Cake, only Angel's Food Cake, and won't use Red Devil hot sauce on her food, even
though she's Hispanic. Me and my healthcare provider, we like Red Devil hot sauce.  I enjoy her Spanish or Mexican style
cooking when she prepares my meals for me.

Yeah! All of the above is a FACT! That's what kind of person her older half-sister is, and she also votes Republican!!!

Hey! (You know who you are, I won't name Names!)

It must be nice to be in a privileged class! Just like jocks are privileged, Christian Fundies are also privileged.

Yeah! Christians who own restaurants will be allowed to discriminate against people like gays and lesbians and
trans-gender, thanks to some key legislation having been passed in some states by Republicans

Wealthy Republicans stand behind Christians, and want to kill people like me and my friends who happen to be unbelievers.
About 57% percent of Republicans want to turn America into a theocracy. AND THAT'S A FACT!!!

Oh! Let me tell you something, concerning telescopes and death!

Last year, in Fargo, North Dakota, two Astronomy students came very close to getting shot by some stupid cops who had
mistaken their telescope for a big gun mounted on a tripod!

If those two Astronomy students had been black, they would be dead!

Oh! Republicans in North Dakota, wanted to pass legislation, to allow police drones armed with Tazers and tear gas and
pepper spray grenades, to fly over low-income neighborhoods.

I happen to live in such a neighborhood. I have made friends here who are black and Latino. We are like family.

If the Republicans win in this 2016 election, neighborhoods like mine will have police drones hovering over them, to enforce
some VERY strict curfew laws.

There is going to be another total lunar eclipse 2017, but I probably won't be allowed to sit outside to watch it. Police drones
will be hovering over my neighborhood. And no . . . I won't be able to see it looking out of a window because of how the
apartment windows are arranged.

Yeah! I know! EYES DOWN!!! EYES DOWN!!! EYES DOWN!!! KEEP YOUR EYES DOWN!!!

If the Republicans win, me and my friends, our lives could be at risk! Oh! The austerity!!! It is so austere!!!

Anyway . . . . . I have real friends here. Friends I can see, and hear and talk to. Friends I can hold and hug. I have a
soft shoulder for my adopted sister to cry on.

Yeah! All during the past year, thanks to her older Christian Fundamentalist half-sister, my healthcare provider, her life
has been under the long dark sinister shadow of a church steeple!!!

Oh! Another friend of mine, I had mentioned in the forums. He is a social worker counseling the war veterans who
fought in Iraq.

HIS WIFE IS SLOWLY DYING OF CANCER!!! He's not able to visit as often as he use to. So, we talk a lot on the phone.
He got some medical marijuana for his wife, and he even brought over a small sample for me. It helps with my depression
and calms the pain in my crippled wrist and left hand.

Oh! By the way, stupid Republicans . . . . . cancer is not a fungus that can be washed away with baking soda!!! Got it???

And so . . . . .

Once again . . . . . I have REAL LIVE friends here, an adopted family, and we all think religion is nonsense, and we're all
Democrats, and we were all for Bernie Sanders. Unfortunately, he lost the nomination for the Democratic ticket. So, I guess
we'll have to hold our noses and vote for Hillary, because we don't want Donald Trump!

I have real friends who I can see, and hear, and touch, and hold, and hug!

While, you . . . (you know who your are, I won't name Names) you have an invisible sky zombie!!!

Tell me! Can your invisible sky daddy hold and hug you, and provide you with a shoulder to cry on when your feeling down?

NO! When you pray, you're just talking to yourself!!!

Well, anyway . . . . .

I hope (you know who your are, I won't name Names) are happy with your invisible playmate!

Robert Green Ingersoll called the Bible, a war manual and the cross, a whipping post!

And also . . . . .

I have to say, to all the science denying Christard Fundies who believe the earth is only about 6000 years old, people
like you are destroying the planet, because your dreadful cult is backed by wealthy Republicans who want to take food
away from poor children, and feed homeless families to the wolves!

I hope that about 20 years from now, you will enjoy the summers when the temperatures hit 130 degrees!  
Climate scientists are saying that the Persian Gulf region will have temperatures at 140 degrees by 2050.

Oh! But you don't care! You believe that Jesus is going to come and give all you Christard Fundies a magic carpet
ride to your golden mansions way up yonder in La La Land!!! Yeah! Pie in the sky in the sweet by and by!

NO! You will die with the rest of us Godless heathens here on earth!

We must do what we can to protect our planet. If we break it, God is not going to make us a new one!

Anyway . . . . .

When my healthcare provider is here, I have been reading some of your E-mails to her, and she no longer likes
you either. (You know who your are, I won't name and Names!)

Yeah! She needs a good laugh, now and then!

She thinks you're a retarded Christard!!! She doesn't like you anymore, either!
(You know who you are, I won't mane Names!)

And she also says that you're (I won't name Names) self-righteous and judgemental, just like her
older half-sister!

Anyway . . . . .

My health care provider still gets harassing text messages and calls from her older Christard Fundie half sister!
The last one saying that she should voluntarily leave the house, or be removed by the police!

All of this is interfering with my health care provider doing her job, and it's been stressing her out.

Anyway . . . . . you all need to know all that has transpired during the past year.

And my health care provider has come under continuous harassment and judgement from her older half sister.

And we're both getting really pissed off about that!

Oh! Here is some more of the latest developments.

My healthcare provider has found out that her older half-sister is going to freezeher  bank assets, which
means, so that my healthcare provider will not be able to draw her own money from the bank.

In the event, her bank assets are frozen, she won't be able to pay the taxes on her house, and she won't be
able to buy groceries, and she will be starving out in the streets!

So, before that happens, my healthcare provider, Elizabeth, has started drawing her money from the bank, and
leaving only $200 dollars to keep her account open. That way, if her bank assets are frozen, she will only lose
the $200 dollars.

Oh! But now, she's been told that she won't be able to cash her checks from work at the healthcare agency, because
she had taken out too much money.

So, I advised Elizabeth that she need to go to the Legal Aid Society this coming Tuesday, and find out if she can stop
her older half-sister from trying to put a freeze on her bank assets.

This is a very complicated situation. I feel helpless to do anything.

All I know, is that, maybe, just maybe, the Legal Aid Society might be able to help her.

I had also suggested that she should find out if she can get some sort of legal restraining order put on her older
half-sister to stop her harassment.

Nobody, and I mean, ABSOLUTELY NOBODY, is going to harm my adopted baby sister.  

NO! She is NOT going to have her bank assets frozen and she is NOT going to lose her house!

NO! ABSOLUTELY NO!!!

NOT IF I CAN HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY ABOUT IT!

avatar
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Posts : 402
Join date : 2012-12-26
Age : 65
Location : El Paso, Texas

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/BigFatHeretic

Back to top Go down

Re: MY HEALTH CARE PROVIDER ALMOST LOST HER HOME AFTER HER MOTHER DIED!!!

Post by Brigan on Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:11 pm

Welcome back Fat Man. Did you take your time to ponder on what you did wrong?
avatar
Brigan
Familiar Face

Posts : 56
Join date : 2014-11-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MY HEALTH CARE PROVIDER ALMOST LOST HER HOME AFTER HER MOTHER DIED!!!

Post by Big Fat Heretic on Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:58 pm

Brigan wrote:Welcome back Fat Man. Did you take your time to ponder on what you did wrong?

Oh! You mean because of what I said about the Bible and Jesus???

I did NOTHING wrong! I only stated facts!

Jesus and his disciples were thieves! They stole a donkey from some poor farmer. He told a couple of his disciples
to "Get me that ass!" which he rode into Jerusalem while palm leaves were spread before him. Nothing was
ever mentioned about the donkey being returned to that poor farmer. He probably needed it to plow his fields so
he could plant his crops to feed his family. His family probably starved that year. I really don't know one way or the
other. But from what I have read, that donkey was stolen.

So, when it comes to the Bible, and Jesus, I only stated facts. Therefore, I did not lie about the Bible and Jesus!

But then, I was insulted! I was accused to stealing money from my family to buy a kit to build a telescope!
I was accused of "vandalizing" national parks with my geologist pick!

But, that's what a lot of Christian Fundamentalists do! They like to pass judgement. For centuries, when ever the Bible
was used to pass judgement on someone, the innocent were always wrongly accused. For centuries, the Bible was a
war and torture manual and the cross a whipping post!!! (Lectures of Robert Green Ingersoll)

Oh! By the way . . . . .  we need to set more things straight.

When I was in the 4th grade, I did not cuss and swear at the gym coach or the principle, not before, or after I was kicked
out of school for failing to climb a rope in the gymnasium.

I did not cuss and swear at my sports obsessed 5th grade teacher, not before, or after he bashed my head against a brick
wall in and argument over an Astronomy book I was not allowed to check out from the library.

NO! The first time I did cuss at a teacher, was when I was 14 years old, we were living in Truth Or Consequence, New Mexico.
I was in the 7th grade. I was physically attacked by one of the other students. Then the coach got on top of me. I kicked and
struggled to break away, and as I was taking off across the gym, he told me to come back, and I told him to go to HELL!!!

That was the only time I cussed at a teacher. The only time!!!

Oh! But I got a four year suspension from school. But recently, some jock raped someone and only got sentenced to six months
in jail, and he may only be doing three months. Another jock raped someone in college, but he got no jail time, and the judge
set him free because the judge felt that the jock should not be denied "the college experience"!!!

But Oh! I get a four year suspension for disrespecting a gym coach!

By the way . . . . . you don't seem to care one wit about what I said, about how my healthcare provider, Elizabeth, my adopted
baby sister is in danger of loosing her home to her thieving older Christian Fundie half-sister who had also stolen over $60,000
dollars from their mother!

You are a worthless piece of dog excrement!!! Go fuck yourself!!!

Oh! I see you have a Donald Trump banner! Now ain't that special!!!

You are an idiot! Donald Trump believes the Internet should be shut down. The Koch Brothers believe that public schools should
be shut down, and public libraries should also be shut down!

Hey! I heard that Donald Trump jacks off under a microscope with a pair of tweezers! But somebody else has to jack him off
because his hands are too small to even hold the tweezers! If his testicles got smashed, it wouldn't hurt much. It would only
feel like two mosquito bites!!!

Hey Brigan!!!!! You can go suck Donald Trump's cock through a soda straw!!!

Also . . . . . I have to wonder . . . . . is that a dead cat he wears on top of his prosthetic forehead???

His wide-open mouth resembles a toilet plunger!

I'm kind of worried about him though. He doesn't look very well. He has been looking rather pale as of late.
Perhaps he needs to apply another Cheetos facial.

Nah! To fucking Hell with him! He needs to lay down and take that dirt nape!!!

Then, he can get a maggot facial while laying in his box six feet under!!!

In the meantime . . . . .

YOU CAN GO FUCK YOURSELF SIDEWAYS!!!


avatar
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Posts : 402
Join date : 2012-12-26
Age : 65
Location : El Paso, Texas

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/BigFatHeretic

Back to top Go down

Re: MY HEALTH CARE PROVIDER ALMOST LOST HER HOME AFTER HER MOTHER DIED!!!

Post by Brigan on Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:41 am

Who do you support? Hillary?
avatar
Brigan
Familiar Face

Posts : 56
Join date : 2014-11-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MY HEALTH CARE PROVIDER ALMOST LOST HER HOME AFTER HER MOTHER DIED!!!

Post by Big Fat Heretic on Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:24 am

Brigan wrote:Who do you support? Hillary?

OK, glad you asked.

In the Texas Primaries, I voted for Bernie Sanders. He is a Democratic Socialist, as am I, I'm also a Socialist, I'm proud to say!

OK, I don't want Trump, and I really don't like Hillary all that much, but she would be better than Trump. Even a fire hydrant
would be smarter than Trump. Since Bernie Sanders did not win the nomination, I wish that Hillary would have chosen Bernie
as her running mate for Vice President. I would have been perfectly happy with that. If I can't have Bernie Sanders as my
President, I would happily settle for having him as my Vice President. But, it's not to be. Of course I could write him in
during the November Election. I have to think more on this. Otherwise, I guess I'll just have to hold my nose and vote
for Hillary! I don't like her very much. But, she would be better than Trump.

I find her to be contemptible in a lot of ways. But, at least, she is not going to close down public libraries, or have public
schools closed down!

I would even vote for the Devil (if there were a devil) if he kept the public libraries and public schools open. If the Bible
were true, then I'm probably going to Hell. So be it! Honor bright . . . I'll even put on an overcoat and winter boots!

Anyway . . . . . I am sadly disappointed that Bernie Sanders is out of the race! I love him! If my mother were alive
today, she would be 103 years old. She was born March 12,1913 a year after the Titanic sank, and she was 39 years
old when I was born September 30,1951. So, I'm the first born of thee, or Borg Designation, First of Three. Ha! Ha!
Yeah, she started having kids sort of late in life.

Anyway . . . . . way back in the 1930s she voted for Franklin Delano Roosevelt three times. She wasn't old enough
to vote for his first term in office.

If my mother were alive today, she would dearly love Bernie Sanders! She would probably say that Bernie Sanders
reminds her of FDR, only FDR was fatter with a deeper voice, but his speeches and lectures are similar.

My healthcare provider, when she's here, after she's done working, sometimes we go to the YouTube channel
to watch Bernie Sanders give his lectures to crowds of people.

We both dearly love Bernie Sanders. I even think he's cute!

No, I'm straight, but I can think other guys are cute! OK?

If I were to meet him in person, instead of a handshake, I would give him a hug!

Anyway . . . . . . .

I have to get caught up in my E-mails.

Get back to your later.

By the way . . . . . . .

DONALD TRUMP SUCKS ELEPHANT COCKS!!!    


avatar
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Posts : 402
Join date : 2012-12-26
Age : 65
Location : El Paso, Texas

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/BigFatHeretic

Back to top Go down

Re: MY HEALTH CARE PROVIDER ALMOST LOST HER HOME AFTER HER MOTHER DIED!!!

Post by Brigan on Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:34 am

You do know. That the Democratic Party ripped Bernie off? She stole the Primaries from him.
avatar
Brigan
Familiar Face

Posts : 56
Join date : 2014-11-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MY HEALTH CARE PROVIDER ALMOST LOST HER HOME AFTER HER MOTHER DIED!!!

Post by Big Fat Heretic on Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:21 am

Brigan wrote:You do know. That the Democratic Party ripped Bernie off? She stole the Primaries from him.


YES! I know that! That is why I find Hillary the Corporate Shillary to be so damed contemptible! Also, not to mention
Debbie Wasserman Schultz, the now former Chair of the DNC, Democratic National Convention.

I have been signing many petitions on line proposing to put an end to the Super Delegate system, that the number of
delegates for the political candidates should be based on popular vote, the actual numbers of voters.

Also, I have signed many petitions on line demanding that Debbie Wasserman Schultz step down and resign as Chair
of the DNC, because she had really screwed things up for Bernie Sanders. She is no true Democtat, but only a DINO, that
is, a Democrat In Name Only! yeah! She's a DINO-saur, a real T-Rex!!!

So, we need to do some house cleaning in my party. I say, MY PARTY, because I have been a registered Democrat since
I was old enough to vote. It's my party, and so, despite the flaws that my party has, I take ownership of it, flaws and all.

But, it is certainly much better than the Republican party. We are trying to pull my party more toward the left, because
my party has been getting a little bit too conservative for me. But even the most conservative Democrat is a flaming
liberal compared to the most moderate Republican. The worst Democrat on his or her worst day is still far better than
the best Republican on his or her best day!

OK, there are many issues where BOTH Bernie Sander AND Hillary Clinton are on the same page, but there are also many
issues where they diverge away from each other. But, if Hillary wins the election, Bernie Sanders will still have a very strong
influence on my Democratic party, pulling the party more toward the left, and putting Hillary Clinton to HEEL!!!

NO! Just because he lost the nomination, he is not going to retire, and sit on his front porch in his rocking chair. He will still
be very active in the party. He's the engine, the locomotive that will pull the Democratic choo choo train toward the left!!!

Gee! Me thinks I do wax euphemistically!!!

YES! We do need to do some house cleaning, and clear out some of the dead wood.

I love my Democratic party! But, my party is broken, and we need to fix it! So, I stand by my party when it is doing what
is good and decent, and will rebuke my party when it does something I don't like. So, because I love my party, I want to
do all I can to help fix it when it's broken.

Oh gee! Me thinks we are BOTH getting a bit off topic here! Aren't we???

OK, I will acknowledge that you have been far more polite here in your responses to my forum posts than I have.

But I am in a very bad mood!!!

My friend, who is like an adopted older brother to me, he is a social worker who has been counseling the Army veterans
who have returned from the war in Iraq. He has also been my therapist. Yeah! I'm so whacked out that I have a shrink
who makes house calls!!! OK??? But, he has been unable to do his job, because his wife is going to die from cancer.

And again . . . I say . . . . . NO you stupid Republican retards!!! Cancer is not a fungus that can we washed away
with baking soda!!!

Anyway . . . . . this topic is mainly about how my healthcare provider, my adopted baby sister, who had been harassed
by her older Christard Fundie half-sister who is trying to freeze her bank assets, and take the house away from her!!!

So, I'm in a really bad mood, and in no mood to be very polite right now.  

YA GOT THAT???

In the meantime . . . . . I got to ask . . . . .

Did you put up your retarded TRUMP BANNER just to piss me off???
 
Just asking. OK???

Later Dude, or rather, dud!!!

avatar
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Posts : 402
Join date : 2012-12-26
Age : 65
Location : El Paso, Texas

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/BigFatHeretic

Back to top Go down

Re: MY HEALTH CARE PROVIDER ALMOST LOST HER HOME AFTER HER MOTHER DIED!!!

Post by Earl on Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:06 am

Hi, Brigan!  Smile

Brigan wrote:Welcome back Fat Man. Did you take your time to ponder on what you did wrong?

No, he did not.

Big Fat Heretic wrote:Jesus and his disciples were thieves!  They stole a donkey from some poor farmer. He told a couple of his disciples to "Get me that ass!" which he rode into Jerusalem while palm leaves were spread before him.  Nothing was ever mentioned about the donkey being returned to that poor farmer.  He probably needed it to plow his fields so he could plant his crops to feed his family.  His family probably starved that year.  I really don't know one way or the other. But from what I have read, that donkey was stolen.



FORUM RULES
 by Skul on Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:49 pm
. . .

§1)No Flaming/Flame-baiting

Flame-baiting is not tolerated. Flame-baiting is making a post to someone that is obviously intended to elicit an angry response.

This goes for posts and PMs to sports fans, too. Not all sports fans who visit here are rude and obnoxious. Do not automatically assume they are and instantly start hurling abuse at them if they have not posted anything abusive themselves. If they start using insults, then by all means give it back to them.

In other words — respond in kind.


§2) No insulting of other peoples' race, religion or beliefs

Insulting someone because of their race or religion is not tolerated. If you receive a message containing anything as such, PM a moderator; do not stoop to their level.

Big Fat Heretic, I suggest you have your health care provider read these rules to you and explain to you what they mean.  I say this because it is obvious that your reading comprehension level is not high enough for you to do this on your own.  

Since you have shown that you intend to keep violating these rules, you are hereby banned again.

_________________
"You beat a woman and drag her down a flight of stairs, pulling her hair out by the roots? You're the fourth guy taken in the NFL draft. You kill people while driving drunk? That guy's welcome. Players caught in hotel rooms with illegal drugs and prostitutes? We know they're welcome. Players accused of rape and pay the woman to go away? You lie to police, trying to cover up a murder? We're comfortable with that.  You love another man? Well, now you've gone too far!" -- Dale Hansen, Dallas sports anchor for ABC local affiliate WFAA
avatar
Earl
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 628
Join date : 2012-12-26
Age : 67
Location : somewhere in space and time

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MY HEALTH CARE PROVIDER ALMOST LOST HER HOME AFTER HER MOTHER DIED!!!

Post by Brigan on Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:07 pm

how much time is he banned for ?
avatar
Brigan
Familiar Face

Posts : 56
Join date : 2014-11-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MY HEALTH CARE PROVIDER ALMOST LOST HER HOME AFTER HER MOTHER DIED!!!

Post by Earl on Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:42 am

When Skul decided to ban Big Fat Heretic temporarily for a year, he informed me by PM that if he did not learn to obey the Forum Rules, he would be banned permanently the next time he disregarded them.  As a moderator, I have been given the banning function.  Not only has BFH not reformed, but also he has done exactly what caused him to be banned in the first place last year; namely, violate Rule §2 by accusing Jesus of having been a thief -- an action whose sole purpose is to bait believers.

While we're talking about BFH's topic, why does he feel compelled to post about his health care provider in this forum?  What is his purpose in doing this?  She is not a member of this forum.  None of the members actually know her, and her current situation (whatever it actually is in reality) is not relevant to this forum’s purpose.  If a close friend of mine or a loved one is having a difficult time or is facing a major crisis, I don’t feel the need to post about it in this or any other forum.  (In fact, this happens to be the case; but as I’ve just said, I’ve not felt the need to post about it.)  If I did, I would be manifesting a complete disregard for the interests and concerns of the other members.  

For the last few years, BFH has done nothing to contribute to this forum.  All he does is rant about politics and religion.  I find his rants to be tiresome and boring.  A rant is not a discussion.  The truth is that there is plenty of material available on the Internet concerning scandals in American football alone (not to mention other sports).  So, has BFH posted any links to such articles?  No, he has not.   He has shown himself to be lazy and indifferent in this regard.  He really doesn’t care about this forum.  Otherwise, he would make a decent contribution.  No, his only concern is to use this forum as a means of posting his boring rants.  He manifests a self-absorbed, self-centered attitude.

Atheists and agnostics have every right to express their views in this forum without violating the Forum Rules.  Such views can be expressed in such a way that they don’t deliberately bait believers.  By the way, I was an admirer of the late British atheist Christopher Hitchens because he exposed corruption on the part of political figures such as Islamic extremists and the war criminal Henry Kissinger.  (Obviously, I disagreed with Hitchens’ atheism.)  The point is that I’m not intolerant in the way that BFH has shown himself to be on many previous occasions.

I'm sorry he felt the need to try and bait me by saying the most offensive thing he could think of.  I would have enjoyed reading the interchange between you and him.  If he had not made the utterly ridiculous, incredibly blasphemous charge against Jesus, I would not have banned him again.  I’m sorry I had to do it.  I would have gotten a laugh out of the exchanges between you and him.  Even though I was suffering from Internet burnout, I was even thinking of resuming my posting, which would have included a number of light-hearted and funny items along with the news reports of scandal.  But since BFH has a propensity to ruin just about every thread in which he posts, I’ve been forced to ban him.  I’m sorry not for him, but for you because I feel like I’ve deprived you of a bit of fun.


_________________
"You beat a woman and drag her down a flight of stairs, pulling her hair out by the roots? You're the fourth guy taken in the NFL draft. You kill people while driving drunk? That guy's welcome. Players caught in hotel rooms with illegal drugs and prostitutes? We know they're welcome. Players accused of rape and pay the woman to go away? You lie to police, trying to cover up a murder? We're comfortable with that.  You love another man? Well, now you've gone too far!" -- Dale Hansen, Dallas sports anchor for ABC local affiliate WFAA
avatar
Earl
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 628
Join date : 2012-12-26
Age : 67
Location : somewhere in space and time

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MY HEALTH CARE PROVIDER ALMOST LOST HER HOME AFTER HER MOTHER DIED!!!

Post by Brigan on Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:54 pm

Oh well. I guess it can't be helped.
avatar
Brigan
Familiar Face

Posts : 56
Join date : 2014-11-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MY HEALTH CARE PROVIDER ALMOST LOST HER HOME AFTER HER MOTHER DIED!!!

Post by Earl on Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:01 pm

I feel bad about causing you any disappointment.  I have always enjoyed reading your posts.  I’ve found them to be amusing.  So, I feel bad about what I’ve had to do.  

Big Fat Heretic has had a long history of bad posting.  In fact, ever since he started posting in 2009.  Both in Ray’s old forum and in this forum that was set up by Skul, a number of former members were banned permanently without a second chance.  BFH was given a second chance, a third chance, and a fourth chance.  Instead of learning from these experiences, BFH got worse.  Treating him with kid gloves clearly was not the right approach.  So, I have absolutely no reservation about banning him permanently.  This nonsense must end.  In fact, I’ve already put an end to it.

But I’m still sad for causing you disappointment.  You sound like a nice guy to me.

If you still want to have an exchange with BFH, he might respond to you if you post in the discussion board of his You Tube account:

https://www.youtube.com/user/BigFatHeretic/discussion

Whatever you decide to do on the Internet or anywhere else, take care.  In other words, the best to you.

_________________
"You beat a woman and drag her down a flight of stairs, pulling her hair out by the roots? You're the fourth guy taken in the NFL draft. You kill people while driving drunk? That guy's welcome. Players caught in hotel rooms with illegal drugs and prostitutes? We know they're welcome. Players accused of rape and pay the woman to go away? You lie to police, trying to cover up a murder? We're comfortable with that.  You love another man? Well, now you've gone too far!" -- Dale Hansen, Dallas sports anchor for ABC local affiliate WFAA
avatar
Earl
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 628
Join date : 2012-12-26
Age : 67
Location : somewhere in space and time

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MY HEALTH CARE PROVIDER ALMOST LOST HER HOME AFTER HER MOTHER DIED!!!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum