"Go back to Africa! Go back to Mexico!"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Go back to Africa! Go back to Mexico!"

Post by Earl on Sun May 31, 2015 1:14 am

"You beat a woman and drag her down a flight of stairs, pulling her hair out by the roots? You're the fourth guy taken in the NFL draft. You kill people while driving drunk? That guy's welcome. Players caught in hotel rooms with illegal drugs and prostitutes? We know they're welcome. Players accused of rape and pay the woman to go away? You lie to police, trying to cover up a murder? We're comfortable with that.  You love another man? Well, now you've gone too far!" -- Dale Hansen, Dallas sports anchor for ABC local affiliate WFAA
Earl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Go back to Africa! Go back to Mexico!"

Post by Leyton Wengay on Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:28 pm

better treat me nice. I am you're only contributing member now
Leyton Wengay
TROLL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Earl on Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:06 pm

The fact that you're the only contributing member now (aside from Skul) makes no difference to me.  In other words, I don't care.  

I'll treat you nice if you stop acting like a troll.  I seriously doubt your offer is sincere, but I'll give it a try:  So, why have you come to this forum?  Why are you interested in it?

"You beat a woman and drag her down a flight of stairs, pulling her hair out by the roots? You're the fourth guy taken in the NFL draft. You kill people while driving drunk? That guy's welcome. Players caught in hotel rooms with illegal drugs and prostitutes? We know they're welcome. Players accused of rape and pay the woman to go away? You lie to police, trying to cover up a murder? We're comfortable with that.  You love another man? Well, now you've gone too far!" -- Dale Hansen, Dallas sports anchor for ABC local affiliate WFAA
Earl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Earl on Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:56 pm

P.S.  Great to hear from you again, Ray!   Razz   (Your constant use of "Fatman" -- instead of "Big Fat Heretic" -- both here and in your forum gave me the clue I needed!)

By the way, Ray, I didn't know you had made the editorial cartoons (see the OP).   Mr. Green!

Earl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top