I HATE SPORTS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Go back to Africa! Go back to Mexico!"

2 posters

Go down

"Go back to Africa!  Go back to Mexico!" Empty "Go back to Africa! Go back to Mexico!"

Post by Earl Sun May 31, 2015 1:14 am

"Go back to Africa!  Go back to Mexico!" Go_back_to
Earl
Earl

Back to top Go down

"Go back to Africa!  Go back to Mexico!" Empty Re: "Go back to Africa! Go back to Mexico!"

Post by Leyton Wengay Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:28 pm

better treat me nice. I am you're only contributing member now
Leyton Wengay
Leyton Wengay
TROLL

Back to top Go down

"Go back to Africa!  Go back to Mexico!" Empty Re: "Go back to Africa! Go back to Mexico!"

Post by Earl Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:06 pm

The fact that you're the only contributing member now (aside from Skul) makes no difference to me.  In other words, I don't care.  

I'll treat you nice if you stop acting like a troll.  I seriously doubt your offer is sincere, but I'll give it a try:  So, why have you come to this forum?  Why are you interested in it?
Earl
Earl

Back to top Go down

Post by Earl Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:56 pm

P.S.  Great to hear from you again, Ray!   Razz   (Your constant use of "Fatman" -- instead of "Big Fat Heretic" -- both here and in your forum gave me the clue I needed!)

By the way, Ray, I didn't know you had made the editorial cartoons (see the OP).   Mr. Green!
Earl
Earl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down