In Response to Mrs. Earl - From The Topic, Titled - Study: Kids Bullied in Gym, Sports Avoid Future Activity

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In Response to Mrs. Earl - From The Topic, Titled - Study: Kids Bullied in Gym, Sports Avoid Future Activity

Post by Big Fat Heretic on Sat May 02, 2015 9:07 am

Good evening Mrs. Earl:

Mrs. Earl wrote:For the record, Big Fat Heretic, I never actually accused you of being a thief. I merely asked you if you had picked up money you found lying around.  However, I’ll make a deal with you.  I will apologize for asking such a question IF you will apologize for all of the blatant lies you have told about God, about Earl, about me, about Brigan, about Weltall, about Romo, about Sparkle, about Jerry McGuire’s father, about Andy, about . . . well, maybe I should stop there; or you’ll be apologizing for the rest of the year.  Is it a deal, or will you once again lie and say you deal only in facts?

Well, first of all, I have never picked up any money that was laying around the house. When ever I saw any money laying around, I assumed it belonged to someone else in the family.

No, each of us kids had an allowance, and I had saved up my allowance, and my mother added some money so that I could order the kit to build a telescope from the Edmund Scientific Company.

My mother felt that I was entitled to have something of my own, since she had invested so much in my brother when he was in the high school marching band. OK?

As for my telling lies about God . . . sorry, but I can't believe that everything was created in just 6 days, or that the earth is only 6000 years old, or that plants and animals were simple poofed into existence out of nothing or that a man was made out of some dirt and a woman made from one of his ribs.

Sorry! I can't believe that! I could not believe that when I was a kid in Sunday school, because, to me, it all sounded too mythological, too magical. I'm just being honest! OK?

I have read the Bible, and many parts of it just turns me off! The Bible advocates slavery, the beating of slaves, and genocide, as in Psalm 137:9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

And . . . when I had posted FACTS about Kent Hovind, Eric Hovind, Ken Ham, Ian Juby, Kerk Cameron, etc. etc. you felt that I was attacking Earl.

NO! Everything I have said about that is a FACT!

And Republican Representative, Paul Broun, who is on the House Science Committee, while speaking at a Sportsman's, at a Baptist church and made a comment, that everything he had learned about Evolution, the big bang, and embryology were all lies from the pit of HELL!!!

That's a FACT! He actually said that!

Another words, all the science books I have read on Astronomy, Geology, Paleontology, Evolution, all the books I have read through out my life from the time I was in grade school, in high school, college, and from the public libraries, according to our Republican party, are lies from the pit of HELL!!!

So, I guess I'm Satan's child!

And Ted Cruz, who wants to run for President on the Republican ticket, his father, Raphael Cruz, a preacher, believes that all of us unbelievers should be put into internment camps!

OK, let me give you an example of Christians hating on other Christians.

I will quote briefly from another topic titled . . . . .

Is it time to break up with Texas? Fourth grader in Kermit, Texas suspended for making "terroristic" threats with magic ring that doesn’t exist!
http://ihatesports.forumotion.com/t229-is-it-time-to-break-up-with-texas-fourth-grader-in-kermit-texas-suspended-for-making-terroristic-threats-with-magic-ring-that-doesnt-exist


There is a 90 year old man, a Christian, who has been feeding homeless people in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.

Now, I don't know if he's a Fundamentalist who takes the Bible literally, or not, and I don't care one way or the other. He could believe the moon is cheese for all I care!

All I know is that he's a good and decent person who's been feeding the homeless, and he does not force his religious beliefs on anyone. He doesn't care if you're a Christian or not, or an atheist, or if you're straight or gay. He only cares about feeding the homeless. That's his gig.

Oh! But, NO NO NO!!!

Fort Lauderdale has passed a city ordinance making it illegal to feed the homeless, and he's gone to jail because of it!

I have signed petitions on line to have them drop the charges against him, and to have him released from jail.

So, what is this all about?

Whoever passed the city ordinance making it illegal to feed the homeless, they are Republicans, and they even profess to be good Christians.

Yeah! We actually have some Christians hating on other Christians!

Just like Ken Ham of AiG, Answers in Genesis, who's been expecting tax payers to support his stupid Noah's Ark theme park, while discriminating against people, even other Christians who are not of his denomination.

Here's another FACT!!!

About 57% Percent of Republicans would like to repeal the entire Constitution of The United States, and replace it with a theocracy! Well . . . they'll keep the Second Amendment, the right to own guns.

So, by Republican standards, to be a Christian, you have to be the right kind of Christian, the kind who loves Jesus, but hates woman and children, blacks, senior citizens, students, and the poor!!!

Yeah! Like, don't give the homeless any blankets, because we don't want them to be too comfortable!

This is what I have been seeing in NEWS article on the Internet.

OK, now, about GodhandRomo . . . . .

When he was a new member on our forum, I welcomed him as a new member.

But then, it was only after he started dissing on Obama and calling Democrats pieces of shit, that's when I had responded back to him in the same manner.

NO, I'm and not going to waste a couple of hours searching to dredge it up again.

As for Brigan, back in the old forum, when Fit Man and Fitman's Brother came in as new members to attack me, whenever I said anything in my defense, Brigan said that it was IRRELEVANT!!!  

So, Fit Man could call me a disgrace to humanity, but anything I said in my defense was IRRELEVANT!!!

As for Sparkle . . . . .

In the old forum, I had posted an article about a high school that had issued free lap-top computers that were also equipped with a camera that could be remotely activated by the school in case a computer was reported as missing or stolen, thus making it easier to track the computer and find it and return it to it's rightful owner.

OK, the web cam was to be remotely activated, ONLY if a computer was reported as missing or stolen.

But, some pervert in the high school staff had activated the web cams when students were at home, getting undressed to take a shower or to go to bed.

When Sparkle had posted a response to my topic, she called it voyeurism, and she did not seem to be the least bit concerned about it.

Ya know . . . like . . . oh well . . . like . . . c' est la vie . . . that's life, type of attitude!

I corrected her, saying that spying on naked adults is voyeurism but spying on naked under-aged kids, under the age of 18 is NOT mere voyeurism, but is PEDOPHILIA!!!

Yeah! I guess I did call here a bubble-headed bimbo for being so, well . . . . . dumb!!!

But her initial response to my topic really pushed one of my hot-buttons, and pulled my trigger!

As for the comment I had made about about Jerry McGuire’s father whom I called his burger flipping daddy who worked at a McDonald's . . . . .  

OK, I had posted a topic in the old forum titled How I Play Baseball

I had talked about three strikes and you're out.

This was about an incident where I was eating at a McDonald's.

I went to use the restroom, and it was dirty.

There was urine all over the floor and excrement stains on the toilet seat.

OK, I reported it to the manager, and he said that it would be cleaned up.

I went back about a half hour later, the the restroom was still filthy, and I went back to the manager the second time, and he promised it would be cleaned up.

OK, the first and second time I complained, I was polite. I very politely requested that the restroom be cleaned up.

But after the third time, it was still filthy, and that was when I finally let loose with a torrent of cuss words the would make sailors cringe and truck drivers dive under the tables for cover!

Yeah! Jerry McGuire had responded, saying that his father worked in a McDonald's and if I had cussed him out, I would have been thrown out of his restaurant.

Well, I said that I would have reported his establishment to the Health Department and that his burger flipping daddy would be out of a job!  

Which, incidentally, I did, after three or four times in a row, that I had been to that particular McDonald's, only to find the restroom filthy, I finally reported it to the health department, and it was closed down.

This is the 21st century, and I expect all eating establishments to have clean restrooms.

Yeah! I'm a real prick that way!

This in not the medieval era, when one goes tromping into a 14th century pub with dirt floors and having horse manure stuck to the bottoms of one's boots!

And by the way . . . . .  Republicans want to repeal health laws that say employes in restaurants must wash their hands after using the toilet. Republicans want to do away with that regulation.

If that happens, I won't eat in restaurants anymore!

Well, now I've been boycotting McDonald's.

The manager of a McDonald's (I forget which state. I have to look it up) she had fired several black employees, saying that it was getting too dark in here.

And here in El Paso, there was a McDonald's that had refused to make their restrooms more handicap accessible. People in wheelchairs weren't able to use the restrooms.

So, to any establishment, that will not keep their restrooms clean, or make their restrooms handicap accessible, I will show them absolutely no respect!!!

Oh! there was another time in the old forums when Jerry McGuire said something that really grinds my gears!

One day, I had been at Home Depot. My JAZZY power chair needed some new restraining straps, those short blue straps that are attached so that when you're on the bus, the restraining belts in the bus could be hooked to them after the passenger seat is lifted up.

Well . . . Sun Metro did not have any more replacement straps. So, I decided to see what I could find at Home Depot.

OK, I found a substitute, and I had somebody attach them for me. But as this guy was cutting the old straps away, his knife struck my left lower-leg, and I was bleeding like a bitch! There was a pool of my blood on the floor!

Why am I always getting injured on my left side???

Anyway . . . . .

They administered first aid, and then they said that I didn't have to pay for the new straps. So, I got them for free. They also wanted my home address so that they could send me a check for $250 dollars as compensation for my injuries. That was very nice of them.

After I left Home Depot, I went to Providence Hospital, to the emergency room. I got a tetanus shot to prevent any infection, and about a week later, I got a check for $250 dollars from Home depot.  
   
OK, when I had posted this topic in the old forum, Jerry McGuire said that I just wanted to get on the gravy train!!!

Oh! But Jerry McGuire doesn't mind if some drooling moronic football player who can't read above the second grade level gets paid a few million dollars per year just for chasing a ball, and a brand new $100,000 Hummer for FREE after he's beaten and raped somebody, and also, that he can park in a 15 minuted parking zone all day long and not get a ticket.

But, I get a measly little $250 check as compensation for my injured leg, and then, Jerry McGuire said I'm just trying to get on the gravy train!

Ya wanna know what's really nice about the Internet?

One can say stuff that one wouldn't dare say to someone face!

If Jerry McGuire had said it right in front of me, he would have gotten my cane across his teeth!

OK, now . . . as for Andy . . . . .

I'll get back to you tomorrow on that.

It's getting late, and I need to get some sleep.

So, tomorrow evening I'll get back to you concerning Andy.

I will also be talking about something that is electrically shocking!!!

I hated Andy, because he's a very lucky and very fortunate jock! I surmise, that if he had been severely injured, and had a physical handicap, he would not have had such a great life.

I'll will tell you about a boarding school in Massachusetts, where disabled children are punished through out the day with electric shocks!

Jock don't get shocks!

That's another reason why I hate them.

Everything goes their way, and they are too damn lucky!

Oh! Answer this question for me. How does one do something and NOT do it, simultaneously?

Also, search Merriam Webster for a word that mean BOTH yes AND no!

And after I tell you all about this boarding school in Massachusetts, I will tell you about something that was known as The Tucker Telephone, a torture device that was used on kids in a detention facility some years ago.

Yeah! The Tucker Telephone!

Anyway . . . . .

Get back to you tomorrow evening.

I got to get some sleep now.

Later!    
avatar
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Posts : 402
Join date : 2012-12-26
Age : 66
Location : El Paso, Texas

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/BigFatHeretic

Back to top Go down

Re: In Response to Mrs. Earl - From The Topic, Titled - Study: Kids Bullied in Gym, Sports Avoid Future Activity

Post by Brigan on Sat May 02, 2015 2:33 pm

Big Fat Heretic wrote:OK, the web cam was to be remotely activated, ONLY if a computer was reported as missing or stolen.
But, some pervert in the high school staff had activated the web cams when students were at home, getting undressed to take a shower or to go to bed.
When Sparkle had posted a response to my topic, she called it voyeurism, and she did not seem to be the least bit concerned about it.
Ya know . . . like . . . oh well . . . like . . . c' est la vie . . . that's life, type of attitude!
I corrected her, saying that spying on naked adults is voyeurism but spying on naked under-aged kids, under the age of 18 is NOT mere voyeurism, but is PEDOPHILIA!!!
Yeah! I guess I did call here a bubble-headed bimbo for being so, well . . . . . dumb!!!
But her initial response to my topic really pushed one of my hot-buttons, and pulled my trigger!

Triggers, HAH! you pulled the "MUH TRIGGERING", dude, that has to be the dumbest 1st world country PROBLEM I've ever seen america pull out of their asses, You know who really have something that could trigger a person? a soldier that has been on the battlefield. You're comparing yourself to a soldier that has faced hell, that have seen people die in a matter of seconds.

Don't dare compare your shitty problems, my shitty problems, earl's shitty problems, anyone's shitty problems. To the problems soldiers face adjusting themselves back into society. You disgust me.

Noone in the high school staff thought in their minds, "hey let's watch naked kids", First of all Webcams, When activated by either way have a LED Blinking when it's on use, and most important, parents won't place the computer on the children's room, at least a responsible parent. because we all know. a CHILDREN with a WEBCAM on the INTERNET on their BEDROOM,  is a bad combination. So instead of using simple Logic, you called sparkle a stupid bimbo, hell who knows? maybe it's your filthy pedophilic mind at work here.

Big Fat Lazy wrote:
Oh! Answer this question for me. How does one do something and NOT do it, simultaneously?
When someone like Gerald claims to be handicapped and needs to use a Wheelchair. while in reality, he's not handicapped. He's simply lazy.

Being too fat doesn't make you handicapped, Maybe you should try getting off your weelchair you could train your legs in order to make you able to walk again, you have legs, people that don't legs, use wheelchairs.

Eat less, excersice by not being lazy and just walk. being an obese person that doesn't even want to walk isn't a handicap.

And that "I hate him because he's a jock and everything went nice for him" has a name, It's called being jealous.

PS: OH you know what? I have a PSTD aswell, I have a friend that triggered a gun near me and the sound startled me so bad, that now Triggers triggers me, and you saying that Sparkle triggered you has triggered my triggers. You SHITLORD!
avatar
Brigan
Familiar Face

Posts : 56
Join date : 2014-11-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In Response to Mrs. Earl - From The Topic, Titled - Study: Kids Bullied in Gym, Sports Avoid Future Activity

Post by Big Fat Heretic on Sat May 02, 2015 4:31 pm

In response to Brigan:

Let me explain something to you what is meant by a trigger.

It's a forum term.

I'm also a member of another forum, for people who have survived sexual abuse.

I'm not going to post the link here, because shit-heads like you would go in there trolling.

When I was 17 years old, I was molested by an older man.

I had talked about it in the other forum.

OK, sometimes when you see a forum post over there (which you won't see because I'm not posting the link), sometimes a forum post has a "trigger" warning, or "May be triggering" which means that reading the post might trigger off some bad memories. That way, you can choose whether or not to read it or skip past it.

Of course, I'm not going to post a link to the forum. Because trolls like you would only stir up problems over there.

OK, as for the article about the school-issued lap top computers with the web cams.

The kids knew if the web cams were on, by the little indicator light. So, no kid would be stupid to leave the web cam on. They would turn it off before going into the bathroom to take a shower. But, upon coming out again, they'd discover that it had been remotely turned on.

I had posted a link to the article back in 2009, and if you had read the article, you would understand better what I was talking about. You just don't know the circumstance. So, you just like to pass judgement through your ignorance.

Now, as for my being in a JAZZY power chair. It wasn't until 2009 when I had to get my power chair. I have arthritis in both knees and ankles, and it had gotten worse. I use to walk around with a cane. When I'm at home, I can walk around in my apartment, but I can't walk long distances out doors, so I use my power chair.

Listen up you little twerp! I'm now 63 years old!

You're not going to live that long, because you're going to really piss somebody off and get your teeth pushed down your throat, and choke to death on them!

OK, I have always said, nobody deserves to be raped! Not even moronic fuck-tards like you, Fit Man, and Fitman's Brother. But your guys deserve to be tumbling down stairs all night long!!!

Now . . . . . FUCK OFF, EAT SHIT, AND DIE!!!

Good by!
avatar
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Posts : 402
Join date : 2012-12-26
Age : 66
Location : El Paso, Texas

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/BigFatHeretic

Back to top Go down

Re: In Response to Mrs. Earl - From The Topic, Titled - Study: Kids Bullied in Gym, Sports Avoid Future Activity

Post by Mrs. Earl on Sun May 03, 2015 12:21 am

Once again, you throw a lot of dust in the air to try and obscure the issue.  What you believe about creation or Adam and Eve and the actions of a bunch of people most of whom I never even heard of before you mentioned them is irrelevant.  Now since the word “irrelevant” seems to set you off, I would suggest that you consult a dictionary and learn that “irrelevant” and “unimportant” are not synonyms.  The issue at hand is the fact that you continually lie about people.

The first lie I want to point out is, in my opinion, the worst.  You lie about God.  You said that Jesus was a thief.  This is a lie.  It is also a violation of forum rules, but you seem to think that requiring you to follow the rules that everyone else must follow somehow denigrates you.

You lie about Earl and me.  You say that everyone who believes in the Bible wants to set up a theocracy where people will be tortured and science and education will be suppressed.  This is a lie.

You lied about Romo.  This lie wasn’t as serious as some of the others, but it is still a lie.  You said he is a Republican and a fundamentalist.  This is a lie.  He is a libertarian and an agnostic.  Now on to more serious lies.

You lied about Brigan.  You said he is pedophile.  This is a lie.

You lied about Sparkle.  You said she is responsible for the deaths of anorexic girls.  This is a lie.

You lied about Jerry McGuire’s father.  You said he worked at McDonald’s because he was stupid and too lazy to get an education.  This is a lie.  In reality, he was an immigrant without educational opportunities who worked hard to support his family.  Your prejudice against immigrants is obvious.

You lied about Andy.  You said he sold African children to pedophiles.  This was a lie.

You said in your next post you would have shocking information to reveal.  Don’t bother.  We’ve already heard about that school in Massachusetts.  It was closed down several years ago.  In fact, it was closed down as soon as government officials found out about it.  It has nothing to do with sports haters, sports fans, athletes, Republicans, Democrats, creationists, or evolutionists.  So, stop bringing it up as if it proved some point you were trying to make.

One more minor point:  You very condescendingly tried to explain to Brigan what a trigger is and in doing so exposed your own ignorance.  A trigger is not merely a forum term.  It is a term used in psychology by psychologists and can refer not only to words, but also to sights, sounds, objects, smells, and taste.  Brigan used the word correctly.  But then although English is his third language, he frequently exhibits a better grasp of it than you do.

And now a note to Brigan:  I have but one word to say concerning your statement about combat veterans:  Amen.
avatar
Mrs. Earl
Familiar Face

Posts : 71
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : next to Earl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In Response to Mrs. Earl - From The Topic, Titled - Study: Kids Bullied in Gym, Sports Avoid Future Activity

Post by Big Fat Heretic on Mon May 04, 2015 6:54 am

Good evening Mrs. Earl:

First you had said . . . . .


Mrs. Earl wrote:Once again, you throw a lot of dust in the air to try and obscure the issue.  What you believe about creation or Adam and Eve and the actions of a bunch of people most of whom I never even heard of before you mentioned them is irrelevant.  Now since the word “irrelevant” seems to set you off, I would suggest that you consult a dictionary and learn that “irrelevant” and “unimportant” are not synonyms.  The issue at hand is the fact that you continually lie about people.

OK, so you have never heard of Kent Hovind, Eric Hovind, Ray Comfort, Kerk Cameron, Ian Juby, etc. etc. etc. except for Ken Ham. I have not lied about them! What I have said about them is the truth! You can look it up!

YES, I know what the word "irrelevant" means.

The reason why that word "sets me off" is because, when Brigan came in as a new member in the old Sports Sucks forums, he always liked to toss that word about in response to anything I tried to say in my defense when I was coming under attack by Fit Man.

When Fit Man first came into the old Sports Sucks forum, the fist thing he did was to devote a new topic to me, calling me a "disgrace to humanity" and that I should get out and do some sports! I was 60 or 61 years old at the time, and as you all know, I have arthritis in both knees and ankles, and I have to get around in my JAZZY power chair when I need to get out. And I was suppose to get out and do sports??? REALLY???

When I tried to say anything in my defense against Fit Man, than Brigan would say it was IRRELEVANT!!!

If I recall correctly,Brigan had mentioned in the old Sport Sucks forum, that he was a law student, and studying to become an attorney.

Yeah! I can just imagine the following scenario if he were an attorney in a court room . . . . .

Imaginge, a young lady who had been beaten and raped by a football player. She describes what happened to her. And I can imagine, if Brigan were an attorney, he would jump up and shout IRRELEVANT!!! And then he would say to the plaintiff, something like, Now, will you please tell the court how and why you came onto the defendant trying to entice him to have sexual intercourse with you?

Yeah! If and when Brigan becomes an attorney, he would probably be one of those crooked shyster lawyers that would get football playing rapists off with just a slap on the wrist at the very worst!

So, yes . . . . . the word IRRELEVANT sets me off because, it made me feel that Brigan was cross-examining me, when I was speaking out in my defense against Fit Man's attacks!

That's when I finally said to Brigan . . . . . OK! OK! I guess Fit Man is right, that I'm a worthless disgrace to humanity because I don't go out and play sports! Now, is that more relevant???

OK, if you recall in another topic titled . . . . . Is this forum dead?

Well . . . . . the simplest possible answers would be something like . . . . .

1.) Yes
2.) No
3.) Maybe
4.) I don't know
5.) I don't care

So, would that mean, that only one-word, or only up to three-word answers would be allowed?

I did not think that I was wrong in merely saying that there are a number of ways that a website forum could die.

1.) People simply lose interest in it and stop posting comments.
2.) A website forum can go down if the owner chooses to take it down.
3.) People complain about a website and the server takes it down
4.) Worst possible scenario, CENSORSHIP!!!

So, I merely wanted to interject all the possible ways that a website forum can go down! Was there really anything wrong in that?

It's called . . . . . EXPRESSING AN OPINION!!!

Oh! But NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO!!!

I guess expressing opinions are not allowed. Any opinions as to how a website might die is, IRRELEVANT!!!

Apparently, some members would prefer if this were a kindergartener level forum where we just give simple yes or no answers, or a short single sentence, or three-word responses as one sees in a typical pro-sports forum! DUH!!!

OK! I'm just being cynical!!!

Anyway . . . . .

You also said . . . . .


Mrs. Earl wrote:The first lie I want to point out is, in my opinion, the worst. You lie about God. You said that Jesus was a thief. This is a lie.

OK! I was very angry, when I said that, because I felt, that you had implied that I was a thief, that I had picked up money that was laying around to buy a kit to build a telescope, and I also felt that you implied that my brother had a reason to try to steal a shotgun from a neighbor to come after me.

Me thinks I doth see a contradiction here!!! (Damn! I sometimes love using Ye Olde King's English!)

I did not steal any money. But, even if I had, that would not have been anywhere near as bad a crime as my brother attempting to steal a shotgun from a neighbor!  NO! I did not steal, or pick up any money laying around!

Oh wait! I get it now! You must hate amateur astronomers because we pester America about the universe being about 13 billion years old instead of a mere 6000 years.

OK! OK! OK! I'm being cynical again! But I'm mad!

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Go ahead and say as a hatter and have a little fun on me! So be it!

Actually, to be truthful . . . I really don't believe that Jesus ever actually existed. OK?

All the stories written about him were nearly a century after he had supposedly lived and died. There were no contemporaneous eyewitness accounts written, about him. There are plenty of well documented contemporaneous eyewitness accounts about Julius Caesar and Pontius Pilate. Even Caesar's enemies could attest to his actual existence.

But, in the Biblical account, which mentions Jesus rising from the dead, and several other dead people being seen coming back to life, all that can only be found in the Bible. There are no contemporaneous eyewitness accounts in any other history books of people coming back from the dead! NONE! No documented evidence outside the Bible!

Sorry, but that is a FACT!!!

OK, you go on to say . . . . .


Mrs. Earl wrote:You lie about Earl and me.  You say that everyone who believes in the Bible wants to set up a theocracy where people will be tortured and science and education will be suppressed.  This is a lie.

I never said that about you and Earl!!!

NO, I came across an article in Politicus USA

It is titled . . . . .

57% Of Republicans Say Dismantle Constitution And Make Christianity National Religion
http://www.politicususa.com/2015/02/25/57-republicans-dismantle-constitution-christianity-national-religion.html

About 57% Percent of Republicans want to repeal the entire Constitution and turn America into a theocracy!

And under a theocracy, science education is suppressed, and people do get tortured and killed!

But, I NEVER said that you and Earl would want to do this.

No, I'm sure that not all Bible believers would want to do this.

OK, I'm a member of AU, American United for The Separation of Church and State.

And no, not all members of AU are atheists or agnostic. There are even many Christian pastors or ministers who are members, because they also believe that church and state should be separated.

Also, I had mentioned my support of a 90 year old man in Lauderdale, Florida who was arrested and put in jail for feeding the homeless. I have signed petitions online to have him released and the charges dropped.  

Here's is what I had said earlier in this forum topic, and I will say it again!


Big Fat Heretic wrote:There is a 90 year old man, a Christian, who has been feeding homeless people in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.

Now, I don't know if he's a Fundamentalist who takes the Bible literally, or not, and I don't care one way or the other. He could believe the moon is cheese for all I care!

All I know is that he's a good and decent person who's been feeding the homeless, and he does not force his religious beliefs on anyone. He doesn't care if you're a Christian or not, or an atheist, or if you're straight or gay. He only cares about feeding the homeless. That's his gig.

Oh! But, NO NO NO!!!

Fort Lauderdale has passed a city ordinance making it illegal to feed the homeless, and he's gone to jail because of it!

I have signed petitions on line to have them drop the charges against him, and to have him released from jail.

So, what is this all about?

Whoever passed the city ordinance making it illegal to feed the homeless, they are Republicans, and they even profess to be good Christians.

Yeah! We actually have some Christians hating on other Christians!

Just like Ken Ham of AiG, Answers in Genesis, who's been expecting tax payers to support his stupid Noah's Ark theme park, while discriminating against people, even other Christians who are not of his denomination.

Oh! But you have not acknowledged that at all. You just completely ignored that!!!

OK, lets continue where you said . . . . .


Mrs. Earl wrote:One more minor point:  You very condescendingly tried to explain to Brigan what a trigger is and in doing so exposed your own ignorance.  A trigger is not merely a forum term.  It is a term used in psychology by psychologists and can refer not only to words, but also to sights, sounds, objects, smells, and taste.  Brigan used the word correctly.  But then although English is his third language, he frequently exhibits a better grasp of it than you do.

YES! YES! YES! I know of other scenarios where the word "trigger" is more aptly applied.

I also know, from personal experience, about how some sounds, or sights, or tastes or smells can "trigger" off a flashback, as in PTSD, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.

Now, I have to dredge up some really bad memories of the night of July 8,2001 when my ex-room-mate attacked me with a machete, thank you very much!

He and his girlfriend were in his room, and I was in my room minding my own business.

Now remember . . . the rent on the apartment was in my name, the electric bill was in my name, and the phone bill was in my name, and I paid the lion's share of the bills.

After my room-mate had his second stroke, he had severe memory loss, didn't know what planet he was on half the time, and he became paranoid and delusional, and then, violent!

He had forgotten about our original agreement, that I would go online with my computer after 9:30 PM so that the phones would be free during the day.

We got into an argument, and he went back into his room, and then came out swinging his machete.

I was struck first on the side of my right arm near the elbow. I still have a nasty scar there. Then he swung his machete toward my neck, and I held up my left hand to block it. That is how my left wrist got fractured.

If I had not held up my left hand, the machete would have struck me in the side of my neck, severing my jugular vane, and I would have been bleeding to death. I would not be here now if I had not held up my left hand to block his machete. I would be dead!

I tried to dial 911, and he started hacking the phone line. So, I started leaving the room, and he struck me on the back of my head. I'm bald on top of my head, and I still have a nasty scar there, which I why I wear a hat all the time.

Anyway . . . . . I went out the door, down the stairs (We lived in a two-story apartment building at the time) and out to a pay phone on the corner of the street, leaving a trail of blood behind me. I dialed 911 and about a few minutes later, the ambulance, a fire engine, and two police cars arrived on the scene. I was strapped down to the gurney, and as I was being lifted into the ambulance, I could see a police officer go into the apartment building with a shotgun.

I was taken to the hospital and my ex-room-mate was hauled off to the slammer.

I was in the hospital for three days and then I came home. My left arm was in a cast, and I had a stainless steel pin in my wrist, and it was very painful. I was in so much pain I was unable to take care of myself and i was severely depressed. I called my friend who is a therapist, and he suggested that I spend a few weeks at the psychiatric facility at Santa Teresa, New Mexico which was only just across the Texas border.

They were very nice there, and took good care of me, and when it was time for me to come home again, I was taken to the hospital to have the cast removed and the stainless pin removed from my wrist. That sharp blow to the back of my head left me feeling weak and wobbly and at risk of falling.

I still don't have the balance that I once had. Before that, I could stand on one foot with my eyes closed. But now I can only do it with my eyes open. If I close my eyes while standing on one foot, I'll fall over. So, I'm still at risk of falling. The machete attack has left me messed up for life.  

Anyway, that was back in July of 2001 and sometime I will still wake up in the middle of the night with pains in my left wrist and my hand. I use to play the guitar, but now, I can't any more. I use to do oil paintings, but now I can't anymore. I can't even watch movies with sword fights in them, because it "triggers" off memories, flashbacks of the night I was attacked with a machete. So, any movies with sword fight are a "trigger"to me.

Also, when I had come home from Santa Teresa, when I was back in the apartment, sometimes I thought that I could hear footsteps out in the hallway which sounded like the footsteps of my room-mate returning. I would slowly open the door only to find there was nobody out there in the hall.

I was glad when I moved away from that apartment building, and into my new apartment back in mid October of 2001, and then, I didn't hear my ex-room-mate's footsteps out in the hallway anymore. But, I still had disturbing dreams, and my left wrist and hand are screwed up for life!!!

So, I know that the word "trigger" is not merely a website forum term on the website for survivors of sexual molestation. OK?

Oh! I see! I get it now! The term is invalid if used by survivors of sexual molestation! DUH! stupid me!!!

OK, let's continue some more . . .

You said . . . . .


Mrs. Earl wrote:You lied about Jerry McGuire’s father. You said he worked at McDonald’s because he was stupid and too lazy to get an education. This is a lie. In reality, he was an immigrant without educational opportunities who worked hard to support his family. Your prejudice against immigrants is obvious.

OK, I got upset when McGuire said that I would have been thrown out of his father's restaurant for cussing about unclean restrooms.

First of all, I'm not prejudice against immigrants. Let's get that straight right now!!! OK???

My grand parents on my father's side of the family immigrated down from Canada, and my grandfather, on my mother side of the family immigrated from Germany. He stayed at Alice Island for about six weeks where the Statue of Liberty is at, where he learned to speak English and learn about American history.

He probably knew more about American history than a lot of American high school kids. Well, that's what my mother would usually say.

Anyway . . . he certainly knew far more about American history than most Republicans know today, since about 57% percent of them would like to repeal the Constitution and establish a theocracy!!!

Oh! And I remember reading about Texas Republican Governor, Rick Parry, wanting to put immigrant children in dog kennels!!! Yeah! these kids fled for their country because their lives were in danger, and Rick Perry wanted to hold them in dog kennels before being sent back!

Now, isn't that sweet???

OK, let's continue where you had said . . . . .


Mrs. Earl wrote:You lied about Andy. You said he sold African children to pedophiles. This was a lie.

You said in your next post you would have shocking information to reveal. Don’t bother. We’ve already heard about that school in Massachusetts. It was closed down several years ago. In fact, it was closed down as soon as government officials found out about it.

OK, I let loose on Andy because I was angry. I was trying to draw his attention to a situation concerning the boarding school in Massachusetts, and I got no response from him on that.

You say the boarding school was closed down several years ago???

If that is so . . . . . then why was it, that as recently as last year, back in 2014, I had signed petitions on line to stop the placing of anymore kids from New York into that very same boarding school?

Or, are we talking about two different boarding schools?

This was a boarding school where kids with behavioral problems and or autism were living.

They were punished with electric shocks. But here's the kicker.

If you engaged is a particular kid of behavior that the staff didn't approve of, you were given an electric shock. But, also, if you didn't engage in the same disproved behavior, you were administered an electric shock.

If you do it, ZAP! If you don't do it, ZAP!

You were damned if you did, and damned if your didn't.

DON'T DO IT, ZAP! DO IT, ZAP! DO DON'T, DO DON'T, DO DON'T, DO DON'T, DO DON'T, SO DON'T!!!

YES NO YES NO YES NO YES NO YES NO YES NO YES NO YES NO!!!

101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010
101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010
101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010
101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010

So, again, I ask the question I had asked before . . . . .

How do you do something, and NOT do it simultaneously???

Again . . . . . look in your Miriam Webster Dictionary, and find me a word that means BOTH yes AND no!!!

Oh! And these kids went hungry most of the time, and were often fed only mashed potatoes with dried liver powder sprinkled on it.

But, Andy could eat T-bone and Sirloin stakes, because he's an over privileged jock!  

It really sickened me, to read his forum posts about how everything was going so great for him.

I surmise, that if Andy had been an in accident, and got a crippled up leg as a result, and could not play football, he would not have fared so well when he was in school.

I just got tired of his bragging on and on about how great his life was!

No, I really don't care how polite he was!

I think I actually had an easier time dealing with Fit Man and Fitman's Brother than I had dealing with Andy!

Anyway . . . . .

Speaking of autism . . . . .

Since I had moved out of the 9 story high-rise apartment back in February 2013, and moved into my nice ground level cottage her in my neighborhood, I've been making more friend here.

My neighborhood has a lot of blacks and Hispanics.

I've made a new friend recently, a young kid about 21 years old. He's is Hispanic, almost 6 feet tall and kind of chubby. He likes to drop by, and we watch videos on my computer, and we're both Democrats and we love talking politics.

He has autism and he's also bipolar. My doctor suspects that I'm bipolar because I go through mood swings. I have been on Seroquel for it, but I had to quit, because it was making me too drowsy. I like to be alert and keep my mind active. So, I told my doctor that I had to quit the Seroquel. I've been having mood swing all my life, so I'm use to it. Well, the doctor advised my not to quit the Seroquel cold turkey, but go gradually taped off, which of course, I did.

Well, my young friend and also been on Seroquel, and he couldn't stand it either. So, he is bipolar in addition to having autism. I've been reading up on autism. The majority of kids with autism have above average intelligence. It's just that they have certain emotional or mental problems that sometime gets them into trouble.

But, people with autism are not violent, and are not dangerous, yet, in our schools, kids with these disabilities are often more severely punished than the more "able-bodied" students, especially if they're black or Hispanic.  

Anyway, my newest friend is kind of shy and withdrawn, and very gentle. We're both agnostic, and we're both a couple of political animals.

Sometime when he drops by, I get out a couple of my pipes, and we sit outside on the patio smoking our pipes and having some coffee, and just talking about all kinds of topics.

We understand each other, because we both have our mental problems.

I don't have autism, but I am bipolar, while my friend has both autism and is bipolar.
 
OK, I don't know if you have any idea what it is like to be bipolar or to have autism.

Anyway . . . . . . .

Let's continue where you had said . . . . .


Mrs. Earl wrote:And now a note to Brigan: I have but one word to say concerning your statement about combat veterans: Amen.

OK, my therapist, whom I had mentioned earlier, the one who suggested that I spend a few weeks at Santa Teresa, he is a social worker in the VA Hospital at William Beaumont Army Medical Center.

He has been counseling war veterans who have returned from Iraq. We have been close friends since October of 1997. He is Jewish, and has duo citizenship in both the USA and Israel, and has served seven years in the Israeli Army.

OK, I had posted a topic in these forums back in December of 2014, which is titled . . . . .

A Project I Had Been Working On Last Summer - To Take Down a GEO-CENTRIST, Malcolm Bowden, in The UK Who's Practicing Psychiatry Without a Valid Practitioners License! Unfortunately, Can't Afford To Pursue It Any Further!
Posted, Saturday, December 27, 2014 at 4:05 AM
http://ihatesports.forumotion.com/t214-a-project-i-had-been-working-on-last-summer-to-take-down-a-geo-centrist-malcolm-bowden-in-the-uk-who-s-practicing-psychiatry-without-a-valid-practitioners-license-unfortunately-can-t-afford-to-pursue-it-any-further

Please check out the article.

This idiot, Malcolm Bowden, he is one of those extreme Christian Fundamentalists, who is also a GEOCENTRIST!!!

Yeah! He actually believes that the sun and planets revolve around the earth.

This idiot lives in the UK.

But, his geocentrism is not the main issue here. I could care less if he believes the moon is cheese!

What is at issue here, is that I suspect that he's been practicing psychology or psychiatry without a valid practitioners license and he could do some really serious damage.

Just click on the link above and check it out.

It's getting late now.    

Later!
avatar
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Posts : 402
Join date : 2012-12-26
Age : 66
Location : El Paso, Texas

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/BigFatHeretic

Back to top Go down

Re: In Response to Mrs. Earl - From The Topic, Titled - Study: Kids Bullied in Gym, Sports Avoid Future Activity

Post by Brigan on Mon May 04, 2015 6:49 pm

Big Fat Heretic wrote:Good evening Mrs. Earl:

First you had said . . . . .


OK, so you have never heard of Kent Hovind, Eric Hovind, Ray Comfort, Kerk Cameron, Ian Juby, etc. etc. etc. except for Ken Ham. I have not lied about them! What I have said about them is the truth! You can look it up!

YES, I know what the word "irrelevant" means.

The reason why that word "sets me off" is because, when Brigan came in as a new member in the old Sports Sucks forums, he always liked to toss that word about in response to anything I tried to say in my defense when I was coming under attack by Fit Man.

When Fit Man first came into the old Sports Sucks forum, the fist thing he did was to devote a new topic to me, calling me a "disgrace to humanity" and that I should get out and do some sports! I was 60 or 61 years old at the time, and as you all know, I have arthritis in both knees and ankles, and I have to get around in my JAZZY power chair when I need to get out. And I was suppose to get out and do sports??? REALLY???

When I tried to say anything in my defense against Fit Man, than Brigan would say it was IRRELEVANT!!!

If I recall correctly,Brigan had mentioned in the old Sport Sucks forum, that he was a law student, and studying to become an attorney.

Yeah! I can just imagine the following scenario if he were an attorney in a court room . . . . .

Imaginge, a young lady who had been beaten and raped by a football player. She describes what happened to her. And I can imagine, if Brigan were an attorney, he would jump up and shout IRRELEVANT!!! And then he would say to the plaintiff, something like, Now, will you please tell the court how and why you came onto the defendant trying to entice him to have sexual intercourse with you?

Yeah! If and when Brigan becomes an attorney, he would probably be one of those crooked shyster lawyers that would get football playing rapists off with just a slap on the wrist at the very worst!

So, yes . . . . . the word IRRELEVANT sets me off because, it made me feel that Brigan was cross-examining me, when I was speaking out in my defense against Fit Man's attacks!

That's when I finally said to Brigan . . . . . OK! OK! I guess Fit Man is right, that I'm a worthless disgrace to humanity because I don't go out and play sports! Now, is that more relevant???


I am an Attorney, a good one aswell because you know I read the law and study cases to be a great one. Again don't project yourself by saying that I would be a crooked one.

And I still will say it. all that crap that you said in that thread it's still irrelevant. You can whine as a pig as much as you want, you won't change the fact that all that bullshit was irrelevant, like part of what you posted just now. You don't seem to stay on topic even on your defense!  Rolling Eyes

The example you just made up, the female rape victim is quite stupid and not resembling in one bit what happened between you and me.

This is more of an example:

In court Fatman is sitting on a strong steel chair as the standard wooden chair and the thick wooden chair where destroyed by his weight.

Brigan: Hello Gerald.

Fat Man: Hello you piece of shit.
Brigan: Your honor please...
Judge: control yourself Mr. Gerald.
Brigan: Now can you please tell us why did you want The forum administrators to ban Fit Man back then?
Fat Man: because he started picking on me, saying that I was a disgrace to humanity, Etc.
Brigan: But you also insult all the people you disagree with, Maybe you asked him to be banned because he hurt your feelings?
Fat Man:Oh my! Aren't you so glad that you lived a much better life, that you were never beaten and raped, that you never had somebody come after you with a shot gun, that you had everything go your way like a spoiled rotten little brat, and everybody around you fell on their asses for you just because you were jock in high school. Yeah! And I'll just bet that all the shallow minded bubble-headed bimbos in your high school, with the collective IQ of a steam iron, all got in line just to sniff your jock strap. If you ever get married, the only thing you'll ever get is some jersey chasing, penny-a-trick two-bit slut who spreads her legs apart for a nickle, and perhaps a disease! Don't come in here acting so high and mighty thinking that you're better than the rest of us. You're nothing. You got that? BOY!!! You're just a worm, an insect, a dung beetle batting away at your little ball of muck and fooling yourself that you trundle the sun. Get outta here you little toilet guppy!!! You bore me! People like you, make me sick! FUCK OFF AND DIE!!!
Brigan: Objection your honor. Relevance?
Judge: Sustained. Stick to the question Mr. Gerald.
Fat Man: FUCK YOU, You won't Censor me!.
Judge: Alright Officer, take him away.
Fat Man: SCREW YOU, THANKS OBAMA, THANK YOU!


Big Fat Heretic wrote:
OK, if you recall in another topic titled . . . . . Is this forum dead?

Well . . . . . the simplest possible answers would be something like . . . . .

1.) Yes
2.) No
3.) Maybe
4.) I don't know
5.) I don't care

So, would that mean, that only one-word, or only up to three-word answers would be allowed?

No. Actually you were told to stay on topic. When asked if the forum is dead, you brought Internet Censorship, when it had nothing to do with the forum deadness. Saying that a forum could die because it would be taken down was and still is a diferent situation from the situation this forum was/is.

Topic was on why it was dead, You were bringing your shitty agenda stating how can a Forum board can die, Both are totally different things. But that ain't new, You're commonly building bridges to your agendas. even when told not to.

Also this..

Skul wrote:I'm sorry, but what the hell does that have to do with this topic? Seriously? Where's the connection?
Big Fat Heretic wrote:
You also said . . . . .[/color]

[/color][/color][/color][/color][/color]
Mrs. Earl wrote:The first lie I want to point out is, in my opinion, the worst. You lie about God. You said that Jesus was a thief. This is a lie.


OK! I was very angry, when I said that, because I felt, that you had implied that I was a thief, that I had picked up money that was laying around to buy a kit to build a telescope, and I also felt that you implied that my brother had a reason to try to steal a shotgun from a neighbor to come after me.

Me thinks I doth see a contradiction here!!! (Damn! I sometimes love using Ye Olde King's English!)

I did not steal any money. But, even if I had, that would not have been anywhere near as bad a crime as my brother attempting to steal a shotgun from a neighbor!  NO! I did not steal, or pick up any money laying around!

Oh wait! I get it now! You must hate amateur astronomers because we pester America about the universe being about 13 billion years old instead of a mere 6000 years.

OK! OK! OK! I'm being cynical again! But I'm mad!

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Go ahead and say as a hatter and have a little fun on me! So be it!

Actually, to be truthful . . . I really don't believe that Jesus ever actually existed. OK?

All the stories written about him were nearly a century after he had supposedly lived and died. There were no contemporaneous eyewitness accounts written, about him. There are plenty of well documented contemporaneous eyewitness accounts about Julius Caesar and Pontius Pilate. Even Caesar's enemies could attest to his actual existence.

But, in the Biblical account, which mentions Jesus rising from the dead, and several other dead people being seen coming back to life, all that can only be found in the Bible. There are no contemporaneous eyewitness accounts in any other history books of people coming back from the dead! NONE! No documented evidence outside the Bible!

Sorry, but that is a FACT!!!

You can be an atheist, as I am. But keep your shit to yourself. I am atheist myself, I have my own personal opinion about the church and everyone else in it, You're no better than those radical religious persons out there trying to force their opinion on someone else, If noone on this forum is talking about religion, Then shut the fuck up. It's disrespectful when you mock other's people religion. and that's the true fact.

Big Fat Heretic wrote:
Mrs. Earl wrote:You lie about Earl and me.  You say that everyone who believes in the Bible wants to set up a theocracy where people will be tortured and science and education will be suppressed.  This is a lie.


I never said that about you and Earl!!!

NO, I came across an article in Politicus USA

It is titled . . . . .

57% Of Republicans Say Dismantle Constitution And Make Christianity National Religion
http://www.politicususa.com/2015/02/25/57-republicans-dismantle-constitution-christianity-national-religion.html

About 57% Percent of Republicans want to repeal the entire Constitution and turn America into a theocracy!

And under a theocracy, science education is suppressed, and people do get tortured and killed!

But, I NEVER said that you and Earl would want to do this.

No, I'm sure that not all Bible believers would want to do this.

[IRRELEVANT TEXT]


I Believe. that everyone in this world that shares Big Fat Heretic's opinion are huge pieces of living shit, hey doesn't mean you are!! right?

Big Fat Heretic wrote:
OK, lets continue where you said . . . . .

Mrs. Earl wrote:One more minor point:  You very condescendingly tried to explain to Brigan what a trigger is and in doing so exposed your own ignorance.  A trigger is not merely a forum term.  It is a term used in psychology by psychologists and can refer not only to words, but also to sights, sounds, objects, smells, and taste.  Brigan used the word correctly.  But then although English is his third language, he frequently exhibits a better grasp of it than you do.


YES! YES! YES! I know of other scenarios where the word "trigger" is more aptly applied.

I also know, from personal experience, about how some sounds, or sights, or tastes or smells can "trigger" off a flashback, as in PTSD, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.

Now, I have to dredge up some really bad memories of the night of July 8,2001 when my ex-room-mate attacked me with a machete, thank you very much!

He and his girlfriend were in his room, and I was in my room minding my own business.

Now remember . . . the rent on the apartment was in my name, the electric bill was in my name, and the phone bill was in my name, and I paid the lion's share of the bills.



When I was younger and helping out at my dad's local store, I got robbed at gun point, to robbers came and submit me to my knees, while someone was looting the store, another one stick cold steel barrel at the side of my head, He even promted me if I wanted a gunshot to my head, or to be stabbed in my chest. It ended up by knocking me out with the gun handle at the back of my head.

It's strange, I see live action movies, I ain't getting triggered or anything, by punches, no... nothing. Why is that? oh wait. don't tell me that some people do some people don't. because I'll go full darwin on your ass, so this only means.... Evolution?

Big Fat Heretic wrote:
Mrs. Earl wrote:You lied about Jerry McGuire’s father. You said he worked at McDonald’s because he was stupid and too lazy to get an education. This is a lie. In reality, he was an immigrant without educational opportunities who worked hard to support his family. Your prejudice against immigrants is obvious.


OK, I got upset when McGuire said that I would have been thrown out of his father's restaurant for cussing about unclean restrooms.

First of all, I'm not prejudice against immigrants. Let's get that straight right now!!! OK???

My grand parents on my father's side of the family immigrated down from Canada, and my grandfather, on my mother side of the family immigrated from Germany. He stayed at Alice Island for about six weeks where the Statue of Liberty is at, where he learned to speak English and learn about American history.

He probably knew more about American history than a lot of American high school kids. Well, that's what my mother would usually say.

Anyway . . . he certainly knew far more about American history than most Republicans know today, since about 57% percent of them would like to repeal the Constitution and establish a theocracy!!!

Oh! And I remember reading about Texas Republican Governor, Rick Parry, wanting to put immigrant children in dog kennels!!! Yeah! these kids fled for their country because their lives were in danger, and Rick Perry wanted to hold them in dog kennels before being sent back!

Now, isn't that sweet???

OK, let's continue where you had said . . . . .

You just avoided Mrs. Earl's point, you even said Firstly and that was it. see how you derail yourself?

Big Fat Heretic wrote:
Mrs. Earl wrote:You lied about Andy. You said he sold African children to pedophiles. This was a lie.

You said in your next post you would have shocking information to reveal. Don’t bother. We’ve already heard about that school in Massachusetts. It was closed down several years ago. In fact, it was closed down as soon as government officials found out about it.


OK, I let loose on Andy because I was angry. I was trying to draw his attention to a situation concerning the boarding school in Massachusetts, and I got no response from him on that.

You say the boarding school was closed down several years ago???

If that is so . . . . . then why was it, that as recently as last year, back in 2014, I had signed petitions on line to stop the placing of anymore kids from New York into that very same boarding school?

Or, are we talking about two different boarding schools?

This was a boarding school where kids with behavioral problems and or autism were living.

They were punished with electric shocks. But here's the kicker.

If you engaged is a particular kid of behavior that the staff didn't approve of, you were given an electric shock. But, also, if you didn't engage in the same disproved behavior, you were administered an electric shock.

If you do it, ZAP! If you don't do it, ZAP!

You were damned if you did, and damned if your didn't.

DON'T DO IT, ZAP! DO IT, ZAP! DO DON'T, DO DON'T, DO DON'T, DO DON'T, DO DON'T, SO DON'T!!!

YES NO YES NO YES NO YES NO YES NO YES NO YES NO YES NO!!!

101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010
101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010
101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010
101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010101010

So, again, I ask the question I had asked before . . . . .

How do you do something, and NOT do it simultaneously???

Again . . . . . look in your Miriam Webster Dictionary, and find me a word that means BOTH yes AND no!!!

Oh! And these kids went hungry most of the time, and were often fed only mashed potatoes with dried liver powder sprinkled on it.

But, Andy could eat T-bone and Sirloin stakes, because he's an over privileged jock!  

It really sickened me, to read his forum posts about how everything was going so great for him.

I surmise, that if Andy had been an in accident, and got a crippled up leg as a result, and could not play football, he would not have fared so well when he was in school.

I just got tired of his bragging on and on about how great his life was!

No, I really don't care how polite he was!

[IRRELEVANT CRAP ONCE AGAIN]


No, I really don't care how polite he was!


Yep. That speaks a lot of yourself, not even mentioning the part on having your sick fantasies of selling children or any other pedophilic your mind can concieve. It amazes me that out of pure jealosy, You go as far as to blame someone on being involved in human traficking. you big piece of shit.
avatar
Brigan
Familiar Face

Posts : 56
Join date : 2014-11-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In Response to Mrs. Earl - From The Topic, Titled - Study: Kids Bullied in Gym, Sports Avoid Future Activity

Post by Big Fat Heretic on Mon May 04, 2015 7:48 pm

I once had two rifles stuck in my face!

I was about 10 years old at the time. It was on a cool October day, I was hiking in the woods, and then I sat down near this brook. There was a thin layer of ice on the brook, and I was just sitting there breaking it with a long stick.

Then, these two guys showed up saying that they were game wardens and that I was fishing illegally. I told them I was only sitting here just breaking up some ice, and then, they pointed their rifles in my face, saying that I was breaking the law, that they could see I had some fishing line.

I told the go look in the water, and asked them if they could see any fishing line laying around. I had no fishing line.

Well, they left, and I went home. But I doubt if they were actually game wardens. No, just a couple of older teenage punks playing cop!

Also, there was no fish in that brook anyway. It flowed into the St. Louis river which had been polluted for decades. So, there were no fish in the river that could ever swim upstream into the brook. There hadn't been any fish in that brook for as long as the St. Louis river was polluted.

And no, it was not on any park property.

So, I had guns shoved into my face.

GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!

I hope someday, someone grabs you by the shoulders, and pushes you backwards, and bashes the back of your head against the corner of a brick wall, and you have a severe head concussion, and nearly black out, and for years afterward you get headaches and dizzy spells!

I hope someday, somebody strikes you in the back of the head with a machete and then, fractures both of your wrists with the machete so that for the rest of your life you can't jack off with either hand anymore!

And I hope you get into a car accident that leaves you with both of your knees crippled up and you'll have to start out walking on two canes!

No, back in the old forum, it was Fit Man who launched the first verbal attacks against me. When he came in as a new member, he had devoted an entire new topic just to attack me.

And when I would say anything in my defense, from the very start, you called it irrelevant!

Go suck a football player's cock!

As an attorney . . . . . how many football playing rapists did you get off with just a slap on the wrist?

Are you still buggering little children in your neighborhood?

Why don't you just go fuck yourself instead!

Eat shit and DIE!!!
avatar
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Posts : 402
Join date : 2012-12-26
Age : 66
Location : El Paso, Texas

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/BigFatHeretic

Back to top Go down

Re: In Response to Mrs. Earl - From The Topic, Titled - Study: Kids Bullied in Gym, Sports Avoid Future Activity

Post by Brigan on Mon May 04, 2015 8:53 pm

Big Fat Heretic wrote:I once had two rifles stuck in my face!

[UNEVOLVED RAGE INDUCED RANT]


No, back in the old forum, it was Fit Man who launched the first verbal attacks against me. When he came in as a new member, he had devoted an entire new topic just to attack me.

And when I would say anything in my defense, from the very start, you called it irrelevant!

Go suck a football player's cock!

As an attorney . . . . . how many football playing rapists did you get off with just a slap on the wrist?

Are you still buggering little children in your neighborhood?

Why don't you just go fuck yourself instead!

Eat shit and DIE!!!

Oh my! his rage is talking for himself. trying to derail because I blasted away each one of his allegations. This is were the officer take you to a holding cell. for being a spoiled manchild.

You miss the point, Everyone has problems. only idiots get stuck in the past and blame everything on those situations. You on the other hand spew hatred whenever you can.

Having no allegation left. You resort to rage. You're even resorting to stupidity. I don't represent sports let alone FOOTBALL is an United State Sport, they don't play that here on my country.

However I've nailed a sentence on a person that was involved in child abuse. And I've done it Ad Honoris, I didn't charge one Cent.
avatar
Brigan
Familiar Face

Posts : 56
Join date : 2014-11-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In Response to Mrs. Earl - From The Topic, Titled - Study: Kids Bullied in Gym, Sports Avoid Future Activity

Post by Big Fat Heretic on Mon May 04, 2015 11:48 pm

In response to Brigan:

Brigan wrote:However I've nailed a sentence on a person that was involved in child abuse. And I've done it Ad Honoris, I didn't charge one Cent.

OK, very good! Glad to hear that! You did good!

I wish I could have gotten justice way back in the early 1960s when I was in the 5th grade, when my teacher bashed my head against the brick wall in an argument over a book I wasn't allowed to read.

The following year, that teacher was fired.

I was only 11 years old at the time, and I was 13 when my family moved down from Minnesota to New Mexico, because my mother had asthma and the desert climate was better for her health.

But, if we had still been up in Minnesota, and when I had turned 18, then I would have be able to legally pursue further charges against him for assault and battery, and he might have gone to jail for that!

I was still having headaches and dizzy spells from the concussion. I should have been compensated for damages.

OK! OK! So you don't bugger little children after all.

But, don't take that as any sort of apology.

I acknowledge that you did what was right.

But, I still think you're a pain in the ass!

OK?
avatar
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Posts : 402
Join date : 2012-12-26
Age : 66
Location : El Paso, Texas

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/BigFatHeretic

Back to top Go down

Re: In Response to Mrs. Earl - From The Topic, Titled - Study: Kids Bullied in Gym, Sports Avoid Future Activity

Post by Brigan on Mon May 04, 2015 11:55 pm

Then Apologize, To all the people Mrs. Earl posted.

Also I know I did good, I don't need your aproval.
avatar
Brigan
Familiar Face

Posts : 56
Join date : 2014-11-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In Response to Mrs. Earl - From The Topic, Titled - Study: Kids Bullied in Gym, Sports Avoid Future Activity

Post by Mrs. Earl on Fri May 08, 2015 2:06 am

So, let’s see what we’ve learned about Big Fat Heretic.  

When you are angry or jealous, you tell vicious lies about people.  When confronted with these vile lies, you say that your anger and jealousy justify your actions.  And yet you insist that everyone always treat you with the utmost honor and respect.  This, sir, is called hypocrisy.

You admit that you told a vile lie about Brigan, but you refuse to apologize to him.  And yet you pout and whine and insist that I apologize to you for pointing out that Earl was reading textbooks when you were still reading children’s books.  This, too, is hypocrisy.


“Big Fat Heretic” wrote:And under a theocracy, science education is suppressed, and people do get tortured and killed!

But, I NEVER said that you and Earl would want to do this.


Really?  And yet in Earl’s thread that you hijacked, you said (speaking to me) . . .



I like to study science, I accept Evolution, because of the evidence that supports it, but I deserve to die, because, after all, America is a Christian nation, and all the good Christians and Republicans . . . well . . . we all can't have all these science nerds and geeks pestering America about the earth being 4.5 billion years old.

Yeah! Go ahead and kill me, but there are too many of us out there, and you can't get to all of us.


Perhaps you should change your name from “Big Fat Heretic” to “Big Fat Lying Hypocrite.”

And now, since I am sick and tired of your arrogant statements that display your ignorance, I’m going to respond to your latest statements about Jesus.


Actually, to be truthful . . . I really don't believe that Jesus ever actually existed. OK?

All the stories written about him were nearly a century after he had supposedly lived and died. There were no contemporaneous eyewitness accounts written, about him.


Well, let’s see. . . . About three years ago, a manuscript of part of the Gospel of Mark that dated from the 1st century was discovered.  That’s contemporaneous.  In addition, the men who were known as the apostolic fathers because they studied under the apostles began quoting from the New Testament around A.D. 90.  I wonder how the scribe who wrote that manuscript in the 1st century and the men who quoted from the New Testament in the 1st century managed to do so from books that were not yet written.  Do you suppose they had a time machine?  The truth of the matter is there’s a great deal of evidence that a carpenter from Galilee named Jesus went about teaching and was crucified by the Romans.  This is attested to by both his friends and his enemies; but you have shown time and time again that your knowledge of history, aside from that of the Inquisition, is abysmally lacking.
avatar
Mrs. Earl
Familiar Face

Posts : 71
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : next to Earl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In Response to Mrs. Earl - From The Topic, Titled - Study: Kids Bullied in Gym, Sports Avoid Future Activity

Post by Leyton Wengay on Mon May 18, 2015 3:49 am

holy shit get off fatman's back you selfrighteous windbag
avatar
Leyton Wengay
TROLL

Posts : 6
Join date : 2015-05-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In Response to Mrs. Earl - From The Topic, Titled - Study: Kids Bullied in Gym, Sports Avoid Future Activity

Post by Earl on Mon May 18, 2015 11:22 am

Tell Big Fat Heretic to obey the Forum Rules, especially Rules . . .


§2) No insulting of other peoples' race, religion or beliefs

Insulting someone because of their race or religion is not tolerated. If you receive a message containing anything as such, PM a moderator; do not stoop to their level.


. . . and . . .

§19) Do not derail threads/go off-topic

Try to keep a thread on the same topic it started with. If a topic starts to go off-topic, a moderator will let you know. If it continues, the thread will be locked, the offending posts deleted and members who continued the off-topic discussion will be warned. If you wish to have a different discussion, either start a new thread, or ask a moderator to move the off-topic posts to a new thread.

_________________
"You beat a woman and drag her down a flight of stairs, pulling her hair out by the roots? You're the fourth guy taken in the NFL draft. You kill people while driving drunk? That guy's welcome. Players caught in hotel rooms with illegal drugs and prostitutes? We know they're welcome. Players accused of rape and pay the woman to go away? You lie to police, trying to cover up a murder? We're comfortable with that.  You love another man? Well, now you've gone too far!" -- Dale Hansen, Dallas sports anchor for ABC local affiliate WFAA
avatar
Earl
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 628
Join date : 2012-12-26
Age : 67
Location : somewhere in space and time

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In Response to Mrs. Earl - From The Topic, Titled - Study: Kids Bullied in Gym, Sports Avoid Future Activity

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum