I HATE SPORTS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ISIS executes 13 teens for watching soccer

+3
Sinead
Big Fat Heretic
GodhandRomo
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

ISIS executes 13 teens for watching soccer - Page 3 Empty Re: ISIS executes 13 teens for watching soccer

Post by davethehammer Tue May 05, 2015 11:14 pm

the above was already understood by your previous post. And stop feeling the need to explain working out  LOL being fat and lazy is worse than hating sports
davethehammer
davethehammer

Back to top Go down

ISIS executes 13 teens for watching soccer - Page 3 Empty Re: ISIS executes 13 teens for watching soccer

Post by Earl Wed May 06, 2015 12:08 am

Well, I guess I have a little time before dinner's ready.   Smile

I was merely pointing out the fact that so-called "sports haters" don't all fit the same mold.  In other words, we're not all living in our mother's basement!  Laughing  You're certainly right that some negative aspects of sports culture are likely to be overlooked in forums such as this.  In fact, the members of this forum (few though they may be) are not carbon copies of one another.  There are more than a few differences among us.
Earl
Earl

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Earl Thu May 07, 2015 3:43 am

And stop feeling the need to explain working out  LOL being fat and lazy is worse than hating sports

As Earl’s wife, I must say that he definitely is neither fat nor lazy.  I’m also glad that he loves bodybuilding instead of sports.  That way,  I don’t have to listen to all that noise on TV.
Mrs. Earl
Mrs. Earl
Familiar Face

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum