Barack Obama fails to show up for unity rally in France

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Barack Obama fails to show up for unity rally in France

Post by Mrs. Earl on Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:11 am

Big Fat Heretic wrote:
Well, the fact remains, those who are pushing their political agenda, people like Ray Comfort, Ken Ham, etc. etc. are in fact, creationists. I haven't seen the more moderate or "liberal" Christians doing this. It's usually some Creationists who are pushing their radical agendas.

So, in other words, what you are saying is that Romo was right when he told me

He will apologize briefly (like he just did), but rest assured he reliably goes right back to being a terrible human being and he will continue to insult the religion that Earl cares very deeply about. Then he will once again say he's sorry, and go back to insulting again.
or to put it another way, because you don’t like Ken Ham, you will continue to be disrespectful to Earl and will continue to slander Earl and me and our daughters and our sons-in-law and our niece and nephews and my siblings and their spouses and my parents and my grandparents and our friends and a host of other people you’ve never met because you’re a bigot.

By the way, thank you, Romo, for your very nice post.  It made me smile.
avatar
Mrs. Earl
Familiar Face

Posts : 71
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : next to Earl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Barack Obama fails to show up for unity rally in France

Post by Big Fat Heretic on Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:37 am

Mrs. Earl wrote:
Big Fat Heretic wrote:
Well, the fact remains, those who are pushing their political agenda, people like Ray Comfort, Ken Ham, etc. etc. are in fact, creationists. I haven't seen the more moderate or "liberal" Christians doing this. It's usually some Creationists who are pushing their radical agendas.

So, in other words, what you are saying is that Romo was right when he told me

He will apologize briefly (like he just did), but rest assured he reliably goes right back to being a terrible human being and he will continue to insult the religion that Earl cares very deeply about. Then he will once again say he's sorry, and go back to insulting again.
or to put it another way, because you don’t like Ken Ham, you will continue to be disrespectful to Earl and will continue to slander Earl and me and our daughters and our sons-in-law and our niece and nephews and my siblings and their spouses and my parents and my grandparents and our friends and a host of other people you’ve never met because you’re a bigot.

Again you misinterpret what I have said.

People are free to believe anything they like, it's when some people try to push their beliefs on the rest of us that I have a problem.

OK, I know that not all Creationists are trying to force their beliefs on other people.

And I am not trying to categorize you, Mrs. Earl and Earl, with the same bunch as Ray comfort or Ken Ham. OK?

When I said that people like Ray Comfort and Ken Ham, etc. etc. are Creationists, I merely stated a FACT!!!

In fact, one of the things I like about the old time Baptists (even though I don't believe in their religion) is that they do embrace the idea that there should be a separation of church and state. OK?

They are Fundamentalists, but they would agree with us liberals that there should be a separation of church and state.

Because they were at least smart enough to know, that when church and state become entangled, they corrupt one another, and then, in the churches attempt to control the state, the state can control the church.

That is why they were smart enough to realize that there should be a separation of church and state.

Now, I wish that ALL Christian denominations would realize this.
avatar
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Posts : 402
Join date : 2012-12-26
Age : 65
Location : El Paso, Texas

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/BigFatHeretic

Back to top Go down

Re: Barack Obama fails to show up for unity rally in France

Post by Mrs. Earl on Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:24 pm

Again you misinterpret what I have said.


So let me see if I can understand what you’re saying.  

When you say that people who believe in the literal inspiration of the Bible beat their wives, rape their daughters, and commit acts of bestiality with their pets, you are really just talking about separation of church and state.  

When you say that creationists believe the world is flat, hate science, read on a second-grade level, and poop in their diapers, you are really just talking about separation of church and state.  

When you make blasphemous statements about God and the Bible, you are really just talking about separation of church and state.

I’m sorry, sir; but that is one of the most preposterous assertions I have ever heard in my whole life.  Your slanderous remarks have nothing to do with the issue of separation of church and state.
avatar
Mrs. Earl
Familiar Face

Posts : 71
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : next to Earl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Barack Obama fails to show up for unity rally in France

Post by Big Fat Heretic on Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:59 pm

Mrs. Earl wrote:
Again you misinterpret what I have said.


So let me see if I can understand what you’re saying.  

When you say that people who believe in the literal inspiration of the Bible . . . . . etc. etc. etc.


These are cynical comments I have made concerning Republican Christian Fundies in the past.

Sorry, but religious extremists pushing their political agendas just happen to be Creationists, and that's a FACT!

They're not skate boarders or tiddly winkers! OK?

They're people like, Michael Pearl, for example: who made millions from a book he wrote, To Train Up A Child, who advocates beating, even a two year old with plumbing supply line, these are the rapists, wife beaters, child molesters, etc. etc. etc. that I have commented on in the past.

They just happen to be fundamentalists creationists, the ones who happen to be trying to force their religious beliefs on other people. Sorry, but that is a FACT!!!

Those are the one's I have a problem with.

And yes, I call them diaper butted retards! People like that deserve ridicule!!!

Normally, I don't have a problem with someone being a Creationist or a Fundamentalists, not until they start pushing their beliefs on other people and trying to influence our elected officials, then, that's when I have a real problem!

So, I'm not suppose to state FACTS anymore???

Is there some forum rule that I don't know about, that we're not suppose to post facts?

OK, when I was a kid, I was a Christian, raised a Presbyterian, although I did go to a Baptist church in Cloquet, Minnesota after there was a scandal in the Presbyterian church in Carlton.

Anyway . . . . .

Even when I was only 8 or 9 years old, I could not take everything in the Bible literally.

After having read so many science books, I accepted Darwin's Evolution. I still believed there was a God, but I simply thought that natural selection and evolution was the method God used, or simply allowed to happen.

And when I told my Sunday school teacher this during one of our classes, she told me that I was going to go to Hell unless I changed my views. Yeah! Nice thing to say to a kid! Eh?

Now, back in 2012, Republican Representative, Paul Broun, was appointed head of the House Committee on Science, and during a speech he was giving to at Sportsman's Club at a Baptist church, he said that everything he was taught in embryology, evolution, the big bang, were all lies from the pit of Hell.

So, according to the Republicans, all the science books I have ever read, are lies from the pit of Hell.

Yeah! These are the people who want to run this country and tells us what to do.

I'M SCARED DAMN IT! I'M SCARED!!!

Our Republican party wants to turn America into a theocracy!

Be afraid! Be very afraid!!!  
avatar
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Posts : 402
Join date : 2012-12-26
Age : 65
Location : El Paso, Texas

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/BigFatHeretic

Back to top Go down

Re: Barack Obama fails to show up for unity rally in France

Post by GodhandRomo on Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:41 pm

Mrs. Earl. I have come to realize that Big Fat Heretic suffers from serious mental issues, and this prohibits him from making rational thoughts. He also seems to be unable to treat others with respect - the way he treats every single person in his life shows to me that he only cares about himself and his own happiness. He even yells and screams at people calling him and verifying charges to his credit card.

I think we should take pity in him, really. He will always be a bitter old man with nothing better to do in his life than to complain and put others down
avatar
GodhandRomo
Regular

Posts : 107
Join date : 2014-11-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Barack Obama fails to show up for unity rally in France

Post by Big Fat Heretic on Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:50 pm

GodhandRomo wrote:Mrs. Earl.  I have come to realize that Big Fat Heretic suffers from serious mental issues, and this prohibits him from making rational thoughts.

And you suffer from retardation!

No wait! I take that back! You don't "suffer" from your retardation. No, you're perfectly happy in your retardation!

You're just a happy laughing giggling little moron!

Yeah! You must feel really good having to pain because you have no brain!
avatar
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Posts : 402
Join date : 2012-12-26
Age : 65
Location : El Paso, Texas

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/BigFatHeretic

Back to top Go down

Re: Barack Obama fails to show up for unity rally in France

Post by GodhandRomo on Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:12 pm

Yet another example which demonstrates Big Fat Heretic's vileness and stupidity.

Thank you, Big Fat Piece of Shit. You're the perfect bumbling idiot and every time you speak you just further prove my points. Please, keep talking and please show more examples of your stupidity. It's golden.
avatar
GodhandRomo
Regular

Posts : 107
Join date : 2014-11-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Barack Obama fails to show up for unity rally in France

Post by Mrs. Earl on Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:06 pm

And so, Big Fat Heretic, we are back to Square 1.  You are obviously one of those people who reason “A dog has four legs.  A table has four legs. Therefore, that table is a dog.”  Only, your reasoning goes something like this:  “Mr. Cruz is a creationist.  Mr. Cruz wants to set up a theocracy.  Therefore, creationists want to set up a theocracy.”  And then to cover yourself, you set up the plaintive cry of the bigot through the ages:  “But I didn’t mean all of them!”  After all, some tables have only three legs.
avatar
Mrs. Earl
Familiar Face

Posts : 71
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : next to Earl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Barack Obama fails to show up for unity rally in France

Post by Big Fat Heretic on Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:35 pm

Mrs. Earl wrote:And so, Big Fat Heretic, we are back to Square 1.  You are obviously one of those people who reason “A dog has four legs.  A table has four legs. Therefore, that table is a dog.”  Only, your reasoning goes something like this:  “Mr. Cruz is a creationist.  Mr. Cruz wants to set up a theocracy.  Therefore, creationists want to set up a theocracy.”  And then to cover yourself, you set up the plaintive cry of the bigot through the ages:  “But I didn’t mean all of them!”  After all, some tables have only three legs.

There you go again!

Every time I mention those creationists who do force their religious beliefs on the rest of us, you think right away I'm attacking you and Earl.

NO! I am only down on people like Ray Comfort, Kirk Cameron, Ken Ham, Eric Hovind son of jailbird Kent Hovind, Pat Robertson, David Barton, Mike Huckabee, Bryan Fischer, etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

OK, I don't have a problem with most people who take the Bible literally, and being Creationists. People should be free to believe anything they want.

I only have a problem with those who force their religious beliefs on the rest of us, trying to force their Creationist stories into public school science classes, and trying to influence our elected officials to pass laws based on their religious beliefs. That is unconstitutional.

Those are the people I have a problem with, and when I post comments and articles in these forums, I'm going to call them out! And yes, they just happen to be Creationist who take the Bible literally.

I'm not talking about skateboarders! OK?

And just because I call them out, you think that I'm attacking you and Earl!

I'm not!

I'm only attacking those who deserve it! I'm only stating facts!

Sorry if you feel offended by facts!

OK, when I was a Kid, I was raised a Christian, a Presbyterian, then I went to a Baptist church for awhile.

Anyway . . . . . although I believed there was a God, I could not take everything in the Bible literally.

I accepted Evolution, and the universe being billions of years old.

And when I was 9 years old, my Sunday school teacher told me I was going to burn in Hell.

Yeah! That was a nice thing to say to a kid!

Well . . . ya know . . . according to Fit Man and Fitman's Brother in the old Sports Sucks forums, I'm a disgrace to humanity and I should get out and do some sports!

Never mind that I'm in my 60s, have arthritis in both knees and ankles, and have to get around in a power chair.

OK, I get it now!

I'm a disgrace to humanity, and I'm going to Hell.

I really don't see much difference between sports and religion.

In fact, sports is just another religion!
avatar
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Posts : 402
Join date : 2012-12-26
Age : 65
Location : El Paso, Texas

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/BigFatHeretic

Back to top Go down

Re: Barack Obama fails to show up for unity rally in France

Post by GodhandRomo on Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:25 am

And here we have Big Fat Heretic repeating the same shit he always has but it has nothing to do with addressing the previous person's post.

Just fuck off, Big Fat Heretic. You haven't contributed anything worthy in the whole time I've been here. Do you realize that literally nobody here in this forum even likes you? You're hated everywhere. Take a good look at yourself and try to understand why everybody you come into contact with hates you.

Hint: the common denominator is YOU. YOU and YOU alone are the reason why you are hated so much.
avatar
GodhandRomo
Regular

Posts : 107
Join date : 2014-11-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Barack Obama fails to show up for unity rally in France

Post by Big Fat Heretic on Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:50 am

GodhandRomo wrote:And here we have Big Fat Heretic repeating the same shit he always has but it has nothing to do with addressing the previous person's post.

Just fuck off, Big Fat Heretic.  You haven't contributed anything worthy in the whole time I've been here.  Do you realize that literally nobody here in this forum even likes you?  You're hated everywhere.  Take a good look at yourself and try to understand why everybody you come into contact with hates you.

Hint: the common denominator is YOU.  YOU and YOU alone are the reason why you are hated so much.

Yeah, in school I was hated, because I had a crippled up left knee, a physical handicap as I was no good at sports. Yeah, I would never be able to score touchdowns for Hometown High, so I was hated.

Also, I was feared because when I was only in the 3rd grade I was already reading science books at adult level. That freaked them out. I was feared because of it!

So, yes, it was ME, ME and ME, but not ME alone. I was hated and feared by the ignorant anti-science sports fans!

Now go watch some more FOX NEWS.
avatar
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Posts : 402
Join date : 2012-12-26
Age : 65
Location : El Paso, Texas

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/BigFatHeretic

Back to top Go down

Re: Barack Obama fails to show up for unity rally in France

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum