Barack Obama fails to show up for unity rally in France

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Barack Obama fails to show up for unity rally in France

Post by GodhandRomo on Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:01 am

What do you guys think of the Demoshits Obama and Kerry not showing up to the unity rally in France? I personally think it just shows Obama's arrogance and the overall stupidity of the Demoshit party. I know people like Big Fit Piece of Shit will defend Obama to no end and will somehow find a way to defend him.

What do you all think of this debacle? Do you think Obama is the most disrespectful president we've ever had?
avatar
GodhandRomo
Regular

Posts : 107
Join date : 2014-11-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Barack Obama fails to show up for unity rally in France

Post by Earl on Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:17 am

Did the U.S. Ambassador show up at the rally?  Were any foreign heads of state there, such as Prime Minister Cameron of Great Britain or Merkel of Germany?

With the exception of what I've heard from Mrs. Earl, I've not followed the Obama administration at all.  I gave up on politics a long time ago (which is not to begrudge yours or anyone else's involvement or interest).

When BFH posts, then the two of you can play!   Twisted Evil

_________________
"You beat a woman and drag her down a flight of stairs, pulling her hair out by the roots? You're the fourth guy taken in the NFL draft. You kill people while driving drunk? That guy's welcome. Players caught in hotel rooms with illegal drugs and prostitutes? We know they're welcome. Players accused of rape and pay the woman to go away? You lie to police, trying to cover up a murder? We're comfortable with that.  You love another man? Well, now you've gone too far!" -- Dale Hansen, Dallas sports anchor for ABC local affiliate WFAA
avatar
Earl
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 628
Join date : 2012-12-26
Age : 67
Location : somewhere in space and time

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Barack Obama fails to show up for unity rally in France

Post by Big Fat Heretic on Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:44 am

Good evening Earl:

And a suckie fucked up evening to GodhandRomo!

May every day for the rest of his life come down like a shit-storm!

Anyway . . . . .

It's possible the Obama was advised not to go over to France because his life might have been in danger.

There is also a crises going on over in Palestine, and there are political crises going on in other places around the world.

So, how can we expect Obama to be everywhere at once?

He's not Jesus Fucking Christ or Santa Fucking Clause, ya know!!!

Did Bush go everywhere that there was a crises? NO!

The world is in this mess because Bush got us involved in a stupid war lasting more than 8 years and costing us several trillions of dollars!

So, maybe Bush should go over there, and clean up the mess he made and lick the ground with his tongue!

But, in the meantime . . . . .

Obama is having to clean up the mess Republicans are making right here at home in the USA!

The Republicans have been pushing to get the new Keystone XL Tar Sands pipeline built, and Obama has had to veto it.

Then, the Republicans are trying as usual to have health care repealed, and also, wanting to take away health care options for women.

So, Obama is going to be very busy issuing executives orders and vetoing every bill being pushed by the Republican majority in the Senate and CONgress!

Yeah! Obama is going to be as busy as a one-legged man in a butt-kicking context!

And to all those Republican cry-babies crying boo hoo because Obama is issuing executives orders . . . Bush issued far more executive orders than Obama ever has, and the Republicans didn't mind when Bush was doing it, but now, the Republicans all have their pink ruffled under-panties in a bunch and crapping in their diapers because Obama has issued some executive orders.

Well . . . too fucking bad, Republicans! SUCK ON IT!!!

Oh! Something's just come up this evening.

As I was typing this, I got a phone call from someone wanting to confirm my subscription to ESPN Magazine!

I asked if that was a sports magazine, and he said, yes.

I told him that I have NEVER ordered ESPN or any sports magazine, and that I had better not see it charged to my bank account, because, if it has been charged to my bank account, I'm going to raise a ruckus and maybe burn down a stadium, and grind some jocks up into lunch-meat to feed to the homeless!!!

Yeah! I told him how much I hate sports, and that there is a lot of us out there who hate sports, and that he can take his ESPN Magazines and shove them up his ass!!!

Well, I'm going to keep checking my bank account on line, and if I see that I had been charged for a magazine that I didn't order, then I'll have to have my debit card cancelled and apply for a new card.

Then, I'll have to go through the hassle of having to go to each website like, Act Blue, Amnesty International, PFAW People For the American Way, Union of Concerned Scientist, TFN Texas Freedom Foundation, etc. etc. etc. where all my monthly donations are pre-scheduled, and log in to change my debit card number.

Yeah! Another big hassle!!!

I HATE SPORTS AND I HATE SPORTS FANS!

AND I HATE REPUBLICANS!!!

THEY'RE ALL SCUM!!!  
avatar
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Posts : 402
Join date : 2012-12-26
Age : 66
Location : El Paso, Texas

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/BigFatHeretic

Back to top Go down

Re: Barack Obama fails to show up for unity rally in France

Post by GodhandRomo on Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:42 am

YOUR monthly donations? You mean the free money that you're getting from the government, which I pay for? Fuck you, you haven't worked a god damn day in your life. Your entire life, you have relied on other honest, hard working Americans to pay for your miserable existence. Don't you dare even pretend that you are making those donations.
avatar
GodhandRomo
Regular

Posts : 107
Join date : 2014-11-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Barack Obama fails to show up for unity rally in France

Post by Earl on Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:49 am

As I was typing this, I got a phone call from someone wanting to confirm my subscription to ESPN Magazine!

I asked if that was a sports magazine, and he said, yes.

I told him that I have NEVER ordered ESPN or any sports magazine, and that I had better not see it charged to my bank account, because, if it has been charged to my bank account, I'm going to raise a ruckus and maybe burn down a stadium, and grind some jocks up into lunch-meat to feed to the homeless!!!

Yeah! I told him how much I hate sports, and that there is a lot of us out there who hate sports, and that he can take his ESPN Magazines and shove them up his ass!!!


You didn't need to be so rude about it!  The person who called you was, in a way, actually doing you a favor by checking to be sure that you wanted the magazine.  He was just doing his job.  Undoubtedly when you finished yelling at him, he concluded you were a crank or a jerk.  BFH, don't you realize how silly and imperious this makes you appear to be?  You'll impress more people if you act like a gentleman instead of a grumpy "Get off my lawn!" old far -- er, guy!  

Whats funny about this is that you've given Romo plenty of ammunition to pound you with.  Just you wait!  He's going to have a ball with this.  Don't say you weren't warned.

Come and get it, Romo!   Twisted Evil  

_________________
"You beat a woman and drag her down a flight of stairs, pulling her hair out by the roots? You're the fourth guy taken in the NFL draft. You kill people while driving drunk? That guy's welcome. Players caught in hotel rooms with illegal drugs and prostitutes? We know they're welcome. Players accused of rape and pay the woman to go away? You lie to police, trying to cover up a murder? We're comfortable with that.  You love another man? Well, now you've gone too far!" -- Dale Hansen, Dallas sports anchor for ABC local affiliate WFAA
avatar
Earl
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 628
Join date : 2012-12-26
Age : 67
Location : somewhere in space and time

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Barack Obama fails to show up for unity rally in France

Post by Big Fat Heretic on Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:10 am

Earl wrote:
As I was typing this, I got a phone call from someone wanting to confirm my subscription to ESPN Magazine!

I asked if that was a sports magazine, and he said, yes.

I told him that I have NEVER ordered ESPN or any sports magazine, and that I had better not see it charged to my bank account, because, if it has been charged to my bank account, I'm going to raise a ruckus and maybe burn down a stadium, and grind some jocks up into lunch-meat to feed to the homeless!!!

Yeah! I told him how much I hate sports, and that there is a lot of us out there who hate sports, and that he can take his ESPN Magazines and shove them up his ass!!!


You didn't need to be so rude about it!  The person who called you was, in a way, actually doing you a favor by checking to be sure that you wanted the magazine.  He was just doing his job.  Undoubtedly when you finished yelling at him, he concluded you were a crank or a jerk.  BFH, don't you realize how silly and imperious this makes you appear to be?  You'll impress more people if you act like a gentleman instead of a grumpy "Get off my lawn!" old far -- er, guy!  

Whats funny about this is that you've given Romo plenty of ammunition to pound you with.  Just you wait!  He's going to have a ball with this.  Don't say you weren't warned.

Come and get it, Romo!   Twisted Evil  

If you recall, the same thing happened to me back in 2009, and I had to get a new debit card.

That time, it was Sports Illustrated. This time it's ESPN Magazine.

Also, back then, I was being harassed on my Facebook website, and I had to shut down my Facebook to protect my subscribers from being harassed and even threatened!

Yeah! I don't have Facebook anymore, thanks to our great American sports culture!!!

CENSORSHIP! That's what it is! I was being censored!

And how many times do I have to mention, how when I was a kid in school, how I had been violently assaulted?

How many times must I keep bringing this up!

Yeah! In the gymnasium, being punched in the stomach with a basketball so hard that for several minuted I was unable to breath, my punishment for dropping the ball.

Oh! I read an recent article in AlterNet, that a teenager was punched in the chest really hard by a Baptist minister. His punishment, for being too smart and knowing too much. Yeah! This Pastor even says that kids who are too smart are dangerous!

I will be publishing the article later on tonight.

Anyway . . . . .

Did you know, if you punch someone in the chest hard enough, you can stop someone's heart?

And then, my getting my head bashed against a brick wall, by a sports obsessed teacher, in an argument over an Astronomy book that I wasn't allowed to check out from the school library.

I had a severe concussion, and I had headaches and dizzy spells for a few years after that.    

So, I don't have to be polite to sports fans and jocks!

And I don't have to be polite to Republicans!!!
avatar
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Posts : 402
Join date : 2012-12-26
Age : 66
Location : El Paso, Texas

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/BigFatHeretic

Back to top Go down

Re: Barack Obama fails to show up for unity rally in France

Post by GodhandRomo on Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:03 am

I agree with Earl. You're just a big fat hater. I just find it so hard to believe that you can treat people with such disrespect ALL THE TIME.
avatar
GodhandRomo
Regular

Posts : 107
Join date : 2014-11-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Barack Obama fails to show up for unity rally in France

Post by Mrs. Earl on Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:33 am

What amazes me is how Big Fat Heretic fails to show respect for anyone, including Earl, while getting upset when he feels he is not treated with respect.  For example, he has evidently been very upset that I pointed out the FACT that Earl was reading from a high-school biology textbook while Big Fat Heretic was still looking at picture books.  How do I know this?  FACT:  Earl is older than Big Fat Heretic.  FACT:  Earl started reading his sister’s high-school biology textbook when he was in the first grade.  FACT:  At the most, Big Fat Heretic could only have been in kindergarten when Earl was in the first grade.  Therefore, when Earl was reading from his first high-school biology textbook, Big Fat Heretic was still looking at picture books.  Truth hurts, doesn’t it?
avatar
Mrs. Earl
Familiar Face

Posts : 71
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : next to Earl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Barack Obama fails to show up for unity rally in France

Post by Big Fat Heretic on Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:33 am

Mrs. Earl wrote:What amazes me is how Big Fat Heretic fails to show respect for anyone, including Earl, while getting upset when he feels he is not treated with respect.  For example, he has evidently been very upset that I pointed out the FACT that Earl was reading from a high-school biology textbook while Big Fat Heretic was still looking at picture books.  How do I know this?  FACT:  Earl is older than Big Fat Heretic.  FACT:  Earl started reading his sister’s high-school biology textbook when he was in the first grade.  FACT:  At the most, Big Fat Heretic could only have been in kindergarten when Earl was in the first grade.  Therefore, when Earl was reading from his first high-school biology textbook, Big Fat Heretic was still looking at picture books.  Truth hurts, doesn’t it?

FACT: My mother had a great big red medical encyclopaedia and when ever we kids had any questions about human anatomy and human reproduction, we looked it up in the big red book. I started reading that when I was only in the first grade! So, while all the other kids in my first grade still believed in the stork, or some other stupid shit, I already knew where human babies come from!

FACT: My mother taught me how to read and write before I even started going to school, so that by the time I was only in the third grade I was already reading at adult level. During the summers I hung out in the public library. And NO, it wasn't just to look at the pretty picture books!!! I read the text!!!

OK, so Earl is one lousy year older than I am.

When I was in the third grade, he was in the fourth. Big hairy deal!!!

Don't make out like a year adds up to a lifetime of experience! It doesn't!

So, when Earl was looking a biology books, I also read biology books, but I was more interested in astronomy, and geology, and books on EVOLUTION, which is also a FACT!!!

Oh! And when I was reading astronomy books, and reading about Copernicus, Galileo, and Giordano Bruno, and about the how their scientific theories clashed with Roman Catholic church doctrine, I started reading more about the Inquisition. And of course, after getting my head bashed against a brick wall, by my sports obsessed fifth grade teacher, in an argument over an astronomy book he wouldn't allow me to check out from the school library, well . . . I became even more rebellious after reading about the Inquisition.

I learned at a young age that in the past, astronomers were very much hated. Oh! And Republicans still hate them, and Republicans hate all scientists in general!!!

And, when you read books about the Inquisition, the illustrations in them are anything but pretty!

No, the truth doesn't hurt, I embrace the truth, that's why I have always been interested in science.

It's lies the hurt!

And what you have said about me only looking at pretty picture books, that is a big fat lie!!!

Try reading over 2000 pages of text on the Inquisition!!!

I don't think either you or Earl could do it.

I have done it, and it gave me nightmares!

And it's something the Republicans want to ring back, because they believe in using torture!

Again, I don't have to be polite to people like GodhandRomo!!!

I'm not able to be polite, at least, not to sports fans, jocks, and Republicans, because of the head injuries I had inflected on me in the past! Sorry, but the polite part of my brain has been severely damaged!

Anyway . . . . .

If I were to ever meet GodhandRomo in person, I would feel morally obligated to kick him in the testicles!!!

Hey! When I was in school, I was kicked there once, during recess.

What was good enough for me, is good enough for everybody else!!!

Equality!!! Ya know???
avatar
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Posts : 402
Join date : 2012-12-26
Age : 66
Location : El Paso, Texas

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/BigFatHeretic

Back to top Go down

Re: Barack Obama fails to show up for unity rally in France

Post by GodhandRomo on Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:09 am

Do you really think you are capable of kicking me in the testicles? I'm less than half your age, and you're a fatass and out of shape. If you even TRIED to attack me, I'd stand my ground and beat you within an inch of your life. The only people to save me will be the evil meathead cops or evil jocks who will come in and save you. The, for the rest of your pathetic life, you will have to owe your life to jocks. You would forever feel conflicted and not know how to feel about yourself and your dumbshit opinions.
avatar
GodhandRomo
Regular

Posts : 107
Join date : 2014-11-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Barack Obama fails to show up for unity rally in France

Post by Big Fat Heretic on Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:52 am

GodhandRomo wrote:I agree with Earl.  You're just a big fat hater.  I just find it so hard to believe that you can treat people with such disrespect ALL THE TIME.

I only respect people who deserve respect!

I don't have to respect Republicans!

I don't have to respect religious televangelists!

I don't have to respect jocks!

I don't have to respect sports fans!

And I don't have to respect you!

Now, bugger off!!!
avatar
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Posts : 402
Join date : 2012-12-26
Age : 66
Location : El Paso, Texas

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/BigFatHeretic

Back to top Go down

Re: Barack Obama fails to show up for unity rally in France

Post by GodhandRomo on Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:09 pm

Convenient of you to ignore my other post. It must be because you KNOW I could whoop your fat lazy ass.

And no, I don't have to respect fatasses like you
And no, I don't have to respect dumb shits like you
And no, I don't have to respect lazy fucks like you
And no, I don't have to respect psychotic violent people like you

That's your main problem. You're just so violent. You should be locked up in an insane asylum and have the key thrown away!
avatar
GodhandRomo
Regular

Posts : 107
Join date : 2014-11-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Barack Obama fails to show up for unity rally in France

Post by Big Fat Heretic on Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:16 pm

GodhandRomo wrote:Convenient of you to ignore my other post.  It must be because you KNOW I could whoop your fat lazy ass.

And no, I don't have to respect fatasses like you
And no, I don't have to respect dumb shits like you
And no, I don't have to respect lazy fucks like you
And no, I don't have to respect psychotic violent people like you

That's your main problem.  You're just so violent.  You should be locked up in an insane asylum and have the key thrown away!

I have NEVER harmed another person in my life!

But I have been assaulted many times.

I had my head bashed against a brick wall by a sports obsessed teacher in and argument over an astronomy book that he would not allow me to check out from the school library!

Uh, excuse me, but school is a place where you read books and not just chase balls! HELLO!!!

My own brother tried to steal a shotgun from a neighbor to stop me from building a telescope, because he felt that it was being disruptive of our family!

That worthless ingrate! He was in the high school marching band, and our mother worked her butt off for him. So, when I had ordered a kit from the Edmund Scientific Company, my mother was happy about that, because I deserved to have something of my own for a change.

Oh! that's right, I guess I'm a dangerous psychotic because I don't believe in Jesus fucking Christ and your Republican fairy tales!

You would love my brother! He's a worthless piece of shit just like you, and he's also a Republican!

The two of you can suck each others cocks!!!

Just die already! OK?

avatar
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Posts : 402
Join date : 2012-12-26
Age : 66
Location : El Paso, Texas

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/BigFatHeretic

Back to top Go down

Re: Barack Obama fails to show up for unity rally in France

Post by GodhandRomo on Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:43 pm

Yup. You're definitely more violent than I am. I will stick by what I originally said: You should be locked up in an insane asylum and have the key thrown away.

This is the only way to ensure the safety of others from a delusional psychopath like yourself.
avatar
GodhandRomo
Regular

Posts : 107
Join date : 2014-11-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Barack Obama fails to show up for unity rally in France

Post by Mrs. Earl on Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:03 am

* sigh *  I see that I have once again failed to make you understand my point.  I will try yet again.


Big Fat Heretic wrote:I'm not able to be polite, at least, not to sports fans, jocks, and Republicans, because of the head injuries I had inflected on me in the past! Sorry, but the polite part of my brain has been severely damaged!


I will try to make this as simple as possible.  Earl is not a sports fan.  Earl is not a jock.  Earl is not a Republican.  And yet you are rude to Earl.  You claim that you and Earl are friends, and yet you fail to show him respect.  You spit upon his most cherished beliefs and slander the people he loves the most.  When you fail to show respect even for your friends, you lose the right to expect anyone to treat you with respect.  I hope that this is clear enough for you to understand.
avatar
Mrs. Earl
Familiar Face

Posts : 71
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : next to Earl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Barack Obama fails to show up for unity rally in France

Post by Big Fat Heretic on Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:35 am

Mrs. Earl wrote:* sigh *  I see that I have once again failed to make you understand my point.  I will try yet again.


Big Fat Heretic wrote:I'm not able to be polite, at least, not to sports fans, jocks, and Republicans, because of the head injuries I had inflected on me in the past! Sorry, but the polite part of my brain has been severely damaged!


I will try to make this as simple as possible.  Earl is not a sports fan.  Earl is not a jock.  Earl is not a Republican.  And yet you are rude to Earl.  You claim that you and Earl are friends, and yet you fail to show him respect.  You spit upon his most cherished beliefs and slander the people he loves the most.  When you fail to show respect even for your friends, you lose the right to expect anyone to treat you with respect.  I hope that this is clear enough for you to understand.

Good evening Mrs. Earl:

My fight is mainly with GodhandRomo:

Sorry if in my hasty posting if some if it spilled over.

And when I attack religion, I'm not attacking the average person who goes to church. My attack is against those super rich television evangelists in their stadium sized crystal cathedrals who are raking in millions of dollars TAX FREE, and trying to influence elected officials, like, the Senate and CONgress!

And they're all backed by the big corporations and the Koch Brothers, and the Koch Brothers are trying to control our public schools! All of this violates the Constitution of The United States and they need to BACK OFF!!!

So, when I'm saying I don't have to respect Republicans, religious evangelists, jocks, and sports fans, I'm directing that toward GodhandRomo.

Oh! And by the way, when I was in grade school, I was in fact, and advanced reader.

I didn't just look at pretty picture books! OK???

Also . . . I dare you and Earl to see you you can get a hold of a copy of a book written by Ingersoll, titled A Short History of The Inquisition which is over 2000 pages long.

Might be hard to get because it has a 1900 copyright date on it.

But, if you can get a hold of it, I dare you guys to read it!!!

I guarantee, it will give you nightmares!

I should know, because I have read it myself!

As you read that book, it will read you!!!

And finally . . . . .

GodhandRomo, who once said that's he's less than half my age, He dose not know what the Hell he's talking about, always calling me stupid, when he is so pig ignorant that he stinks from a thousand miles away!!!

He's too young to remember that 1960s when the Jim Crow Laws were finally repealed, and too young to remember Watergate, and certainly too young to remember Kent State.

Everything I have mentioned is based on historical fact, and based on scientific fact, for example: climate change, and the damage we've been doing to the environment and my opposition to the Keystone XL Tar Sands pipe line.

I get my information on climate change, the environment, and the damage we're doing to it, I get my information from CFI Center For Inquiry, Union of Concerned Scientists, NSF National Science Foundation, The Sierra Club, Secular Coalition, etc. etc. and that is where I get my information, and NOT from FOX NEWS!!!

Oh! But GodhandRomo keeps saying that I'm stupid!

He has probably NEVER read a history book or a science book in his pathetic little life, which will probably be a short life because somebody is going punch him so hard as to send his teeth flying across the room and his lower jaw swinging around to the back of his neck, and if he lives through that, he'll have to suck mush through a straw for the remainder of his pathetic little life!!!

No, the only thing he has ever read was Sports Illustrated and Kiddie Porn!

And he gets all of his information from FOX NEWS!!!

Now, how pathetic is that???
avatar
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Posts : 402
Join date : 2012-12-26
Age : 66
Location : El Paso, Texas

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/BigFatHeretic

Back to top Go down

Re: Barack Obama fails to show up for unity rally in France

Post by Mrs. Earl on Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:07 pm

Thank you, Big Fat Heretic, for your extremely civil response.  I really appreciate it.

I couldn’t agree with you more about the televangelists.  I think that they are the sort of people the apostle Paul is talking about when he refers to men “because of whom the cause of Christ is evil spoken of.”  Jesus also spoke of men like them when he talked about religious leaders who “rob widows’ houses.”  Jesus referred to them as “whitewashed tombs full of dead men’s bones,” “a brood of vipers,” and as being “of your father the devil, who was a liar from the beginning and is the father of lies.”  So, since these are the people to whom you are referring and not people like Earl or me or our friends, I have a request to make.  Instead of using the term “creationists,” which includes a lot of nice people as well as some real jerks, would you mind using a phrase like “political religious zealots” or “religious political zealots”?   Then it will be obvious you’re not talking about Earl.

Now I would like to lay the picture book controversy to rest.  I never for a moment thought you just looked at picture books when you were in elementary school.  I know that you have a love for reading, that you were a very good reader in elementary school, and that you pretty much read everything you could find on the subjects that interested you.  I honestly thought that you had said that the first astronomy books you read were picture books and that you then moved on to harder books.  If, indeed, you never looked at astronomy picture books, I think it is rather sad because it means you missed seeing some truly spectacular photographs.

I understand why you want me and Earl to read this book on the Inquisition; but, quite frankly, we don’t need to.  We both already know that there is and always has been a great deal of evil in the world.  For example, when my father’s mother died, he was sent to a Catholic boarding school even though he wasn’t Catholic.  A priest there would beat him on the soles of his feet when he didn’t learn the catechism.  He about eight years old at the time.  When I was teaching, I had a student who had been raped by his parents.  When he was put in a foster home, he was raped by his foster parents.  My sister has a friend who, when she was fifteen, was kicked out of the house because her father and stepmother were tired of raising children.  This happened in November in Montana.  I know another woman whose nine-year-old daughter was killed by a drunk driver.  I could go on and on, but I said this much to show that we do realize that evil exists in the world.  However, reading about atrocities committed by the Catholic church during the Inquisition will not change anything.  We already know these atrocities happened.  So, thank you very much; but I think I’ll pass on reading this book.

Again, I thank you very much for your very civil response.
avatar
Mrs. Earl
Familiar Face

Posts : 71
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : next to Earl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Barack Obama fails to show up for unity rally in France

Post by GodhandRomo on Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:19 pm

Mrs. Earl, you are way too kind to even give this terrible human such a respectful response. No matter what you say, he's still going to be disrespectful to Christianity and anything else that he even remotely disagrees with, while at the same time completely ignore all the atrocities and evilness that has been brought upon from atheists. He's too stupid and filled with rage and will simply never understand his logical fallacies.

Honestly, I think more happiness will come if you (and I, for that matter) just stop interacting with Big Fat Heretic. It seems like wherever he goes, and whoever he comes in contact with, strife and unpleasant things come as a result. He will apologize briefly (like he just did), but rest assured he reliably goes right back to being a terrible human being and he will continue to insult the religion that Earl cares very deeply about. Then he will once again say he's sorry, and go back to insulting again. It's a never ending cycle. Please don't be disappointed when you see him go back to his old, unpleasant ways once again. But I'm sure you already know how that jerk can be.

You have to wonder who the common denominator is, when every single argument is revolved around him. Plenty of people can get along with different views. But not with BFH. IT seems he will only ever get along with you if you are sports hating, A Democrat, Atheist, and Fat. He will tell you he only hates the "extremes" and doesn't mind moderates. But you and I both know better and his previous words speak otherwise.

Mrs. Earl, please just practice caution when expecting any change or any positive reaction from BFH.
avatar
GodhandRomo
Regular

Posts : 107
Join date : 2014-11-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Barack Obama fails to show up for unity rally in France

Post by Sinead on Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:19 pm

GodhandRomo wrote:What do you guys think of the Demoshits Obama and Kerry not showing up to the unity rally in France?  I personally think it just shows Obama's arrogance and the overall stupidity of the Demoshit party.  I know people like Big Fit Piece of Shit will defend Obama to no end and will somehow find a way to defend him.  

What do you all think of this debacle?  Do you think Obama is the most disrespectful president we've ever had?

I'm confused. What is it that keeps bringing you here?

You're obviously not a sports hater, judging by your self-confident "macho" assertion that you could kick the shit out of another person (that person being a 63-year-old with disabilities, how VERY manly of you!)

You give off the impression that you're a person who has better things to do with their time, who really seems to be condescending to involve himself in the discussions here.

Every single post you make you appear to be ribbing one individual member of the forum, something I don't think you'd get away with at many other places.

For what else do you come here, other than to keep provoking one member who you KNOW will fire back? Need a bit of ego-rubbing in between the stresses and problems of day-to-day life, to keep reminding yourself that you're better than certain people out there?

You obviously object to his behaviour. His comments obviously get you angry, as do yours him.

The solution is simple - go and live your life. You're emulating the behaviour you claim to hate so much - don't claim to be doing it just to "give him a taste of his own medicine", it's clear you're deriving real enjoyment from this.
avatar
Sinead
Member

Posts : 9
Join date : 2015-01-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Barack Obama fails to show up for unity rally in France

Post by GodhandRomo on Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:37 pm

I see you missed the part where he has threatened me with physical harm. That was the only reason why I told him that he actually couldn't harm me, and instead, I could whoop his sorry pathetic ass. What am I supposed to say? "Yes, Fatty. You can totally beat me up despite you being a fat lard who needs a mobility scooter to move around"? Comon now!

But anyways, you are correct. I do simply enjoy getting underneath his skin. And I'm pretty damn good at it if I do say so myself. Take a look at his wild actions and the threats he continues to make against me! Some of the threats are pretty damn vile Razz. He also has been violent and condescending long before I got here, and he will be violent and condescending long after I leave the forum. Just take a look around and see his history.

Anyways, welcome to the forum buddy
avatar
GodhandRomo
Regular

Posts : 107
Join date : 2014-11-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Barack Obama fails to show up for unity rally in France

Post by Brigan on Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:50 pm

What's wrong with a bit of Internet debate? even if the other side will just repeat itself without bringing anything to the discussion.

Not like It's hurting anyone. But hey! 1+ Forum Member.
avatar
Brigan
Familiar Face

Posts : 56
Join date : 2014-11-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Barack Obama fails to show up for unity rally in France

Post by Earl on Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:05 pm

Welcome to the forum, Sinead!   Very Happy  Always delighted to have a new member!   Cool

Unfortunately, I have to go somewhere this evening; but I will come back later tonight, hopefully.  Please continue to post.  Please stay with us!  If you have any questions, please send a PM to me or Skul.  Thanks again for joining!




Hey, Brigan!   Smile  I've been following you in Ray's reactivated forum.  Just read your last post.  It will be interesting to see if Ray answers your questions.  Of course, you realize, don't you, that Ray may ban you again?  Needless to say, it would be great if he were willing to have some kind of dialogue.

Take care.   Smile   Cool  

_________________
"You beat a woman and drag her down a flight of stairs, pulling her hair out by the roots? You're the fourth guy taken in the NFL draft. You kill people while driving drunk? That guy's welcome. Players caught in hotel rooms with illegal drugs and prostitutes? We know they're welcome. Players accused of rape and pay the woman to go away? You lie to police, trying to cover up a murder? We're comfortable with that.  You love another man? Well, now you've gone too far!" -- Dale Hansen, Dallas sports anchor for ABC local affiliate WFAA
avatar
Earl
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 628
Join date : 2012-12-26
Age : 67
Location : somewhere in space and time

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Barack Obama fails to show up for unity rally in France

Post by Big Fat Heretic on Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:22 pm

Good afternoon Mrs. Earl:

And thanks for your response.


Mrs. Earl wrote:I couldn’t agree with you more about the televangelists. . . . . etc. etc. etc.

I have a request to make.  Instead of using the term “creationists,” which includes a lot of nice people as well as some real jerks, would you mind using a phrase like “political religious zealots” or “religious political zealots”?

Well, the fact remains, those who are pushing their political agenda, people like Ray Comfort, Ken Ham, etc. etc. are in fact, creationists. I haven't seen the more moderate or "liberal" Christians doing this. It's usually some Creationists who are pushing their radical agendas.

Mrs. Earl wrote:Now I would like to lay the picture book controversy to rest.  I never for a moment thought you just looked at picture books when you were in elementary school.  I know that you have a love for reading, that you were a very good reader in elementary school, and that you pretty much read everything you could find on the subjects that interested you.  I honestly thought that you had said that the first astronomy books you read were picture books and that you then moved on to harder books.  If, indeed, you never looked at astronomy picture books, I think it is rather sad because it means you missed seeing some truly spectacular photographs.

No, what I was saying, that when I was reading Astronomy books, it wasn't just to flip through them to look at the pictures, that I had read the text in it's entirety on every page, and yes, I very much liked the fantastic photos that ones sees in books on Astronomy, and Geology. So, I didn't miss out on that. Of course I like the pictures, but I also read all of the text.

Mrs. Earl wrote:I understand why you want me and Earl to read this book on the Inquisition; but, quite frankly, we don’t need to.  We both already know that there is and always has been a great deal of evil in the world.  For example, when my father’s mother died, he was sent to a Catholic boarding school even though he wasn’t Catholic.  A priest there would beat him on the soles of his feet when he didn’t learn the catechism.  He about eight years old at the time.  When I was teaching, I had a student who had been raped by his parents.  When he was put in a foster home, he was raped by his foster parents.  My sister has a friend who, when she was fifteen, was kicked out of the house because her father and stepmother were tired of raising children.  This happened in November in Montana.  I know another woman whose nine-year-old daughter was killed by a drunk driver.  I could go on and on, but I said this much to show that we do realize that evil exists in the world.  However, reading about atrocities committed by the Catholic church during the Inquisition will not change anything.  We already know these atrocities happened.  So, thank you very much; but I think I’ll pass on reading this book.

Yeah! It looks like very little has changed since the Inquisition!

Our own Republican party embraces the use of torture on war prisoners.

And as I have mentioned in another topic, water-boarding in not new.

It was actually invented by the Spanish Inquisition centuries ago. Of course, it was probably given a different name, but it was exactly the same as water-boarding today.

OK, I don't blame you guys for not wanting to read that 2000 page book on the Inquisition.

It gave me nightmares when I read it, but for some reason, I just couldn't put it down until I was finished.

It took me many pots of coffee and a whole can to pipe tobacco to get me through that book.

Of course, if GodhandRomo had that book, he would probably masturbate while looking at the gruesome illustrations!

I wouldn't put anything past him!!!

==================================================

Now, on to my response to GodhandRomo . . . . . . .

Hey! GodhandRomo!!!

Why don't you just shut the fuck up, and go watch FOX NEWS or read your Sports Illustrated or something.

But I would advise you to get rid of your kiddie porn magazines and delete all the kiddie porn off of your computer.

Because, if the authorities see that, well . . . . . if a cop shoots you, or gives you a choke hold, then, in that situation, I would say . . .  GOOD FOR THAT COP!!! I would actually support him in that, ya creep!!!

Well . . . actually . . . . . I would prefer that you would live to go to prison.

They're really gonna love ya in the slammer.

Who knows, you might get a cell-mate who's 6 and a half feet tall weighing over 300 pounds named Bubbah who keeps a big can of Crisco for those special occasions.

Yeah! Like, bend over and spread 'em, bitch!!! This is gonna hurt!

Hey! You might get lucky and go to the same prison where Creationist Kent Hovind is spending 10 years for tax evasion and fraud. Of course, his 10 year sentence will be over sometime this year.

But, maybe, the two of ya can be butt buddies in the same cell for a little while before he finally leaves. He would make you his personal bitch! Now, wouldn't ya like that? Yeah! He's really famous, ya know. The celebrity of scum-bags.

Oh! And the prison where he's serving his sentence, it's actually beautiful! Yeah! Really nice, with nice green lawns and big trees. It's a very nice looking federal prison. You'll like it there.

But, in the meantime . . . . .

A further word of advice . . . . .

When you're taking a shower, and you drop the soap, don't bend over to pick it up!

So, I suggest that you start practicing your deep-knee squats!

Now, go fuck yourself, before someone named Bubbah fucks ya!!!

See ya! Wouldn't wanna be ya!!!
avatar
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Posts : 402
Join date : 2012-12-26
Age : 66
Location : El Paso, Texas

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/BigFatHeretic

Back to top Go down

Re: Barack Obama fails to show up for unity rally in France

Post by GodhandRomo on Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:25 am

My point is reinforced and proven. Big Fat Heretic is a vile piece of shit.
avatar
GodhandRomo
Regular

Posts : 107
Join date : 2014-11-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Barack Obama fails to show up for unity rally in France

Post by Big Fat Heretic on Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:26 am

GodhandRomo wrote:My point is reinforced and proven.  Big Fat Heretic is a vile piece of shit.

Go watch some more FOX NEWS!

Say, isn't there any football games on right now?

Or you can go to your local gym and suck some jock cocks!

Have a nice evening.
avatar
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Posts : 402
Join date : 2012-12-26
Age : 66
Location : El Paso, Texas

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/BigFatHeretic

Back to top Go down

Re: Barack Obama fails to show up for unity rally in France

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum