I HATE SPORTS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LIBERALTARD HYPOCRISY

4 posters

Go down

LIBERALTARD HYPOCRISY Empty LIBERALTARD HYPOCRISY

Post by GodhandRomo Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:37 pm

This thread is going to be dedicated the the stupid shit that Libtards and the Democrap party actually believe. Please keep in mind, that this isn't satire. The following things I am going to talk about are ACTUAL things that the mainstream Libtards believe. Please take this knowledge, and then form your own opinions

1. Liberals don't want private citizens to own guns, despite the existence of the second amendment. Their argument is that "only the police should own guns!!!". Yet, when any discussion of the police come up, they then go forth and argue that "all policemen are evil!!! Fuck the police!!!"

See anything wrong here?

2. Liberals hate dictatorships and any form of authoritarianism, and for good reason - this is something that everybody should be against. Yet, many of your typical college aged Liberals will wear their Che Guevara t-shirts, talking about what a great man and leader he was. When these liberals are challenged about their inconsistent beliefs, they just yell and scream and throw tantrums like a baby.

See anything wrong here?

3. Many liberals CLAIM that having respectful, civil dialogue is the best way to truly communicate with each other. That is, provided the people they are speaking with agree with them. These same liberals that speak so highly of this "civil discourse" can often be heard saying things such as "fuck you, t-baggers!" or "Republicans are the Nazis of the 21st century" or "all Conservatives are racist!!!".

See anything wrong here?

4. Liberals LOVE to whine and complain about the bias of Fox News. However, you'll never hear about Liberals bitching about how biased MSNBC is, despite the fact that Fox News has more actual NEWS based segments than MSNBC, and MSNBC has more "opinion" based talk show segments than Fox News.

See anything wrong here?

5. Liberals also love to play the race card. If you disagree with Obama in any way whatsoever, you will be deemed a racist. Yet, these same Liberals often say stuff like "black/minority Republicans are stupid!"

See anything wrong here?

6. Liberals love to be anti establishment. They often say "fuck da government" and "let's start a revolution!!!". These same Liberals, however, are supportive of a large government, and often even receive welfare money, disability money, etc. from the government they claim to hate so much.

See anything wrong here?

7. Liberals also tout how important it is to respect all cultures and values. However, you will often hear your common Libtard start screaming and whaling that "Christianity is stupid! If you believe in a sky daddy you're just a dumb piece of shit!" To add even more to this matter, these Libtards who believe so much that everybody is equal would't dare say something like that to a Muslim, because they are actually fearful of Muslims, despite their claims that Christians are the bigots.

See anything wrong here?

I can go on and on and on and on with the libtard hypocrisy. These are just but a few examples of what dumb shits they actually are.
GodhandRomo
GodhandRomo
Regular

Back to top Go down

LIBERALTARD HYPOCRISY Empty Re: LIBERALTARD HYPOCRISY

Post by Earl Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:20 pm

Romo, are you there; or have you left us since there has not been an immediate response to your OP?

Somehow I get the impression you don't like liberals.   Razz   By the way, shouldn't the word be "libtard"  instead of "liberaltard"?  Just think, you have this much in common with BFH:  Both of you are wild and crazy guys who love to use "tard" as a prefix to form new words!

I would engage you at this time, but at the moment I'm tired and depressed.  I gave up on politics years ago.  

I saw an item posted elsewhere about a recent poll that shows that only 26 percent of the American people (or just those who are registered to vote) consider themselves to be Democrats and only 23 percent consider themselves to be Republicans.  Both parties scare me.  If this country experiences another Great Depression in the next ten years, heaven help us!  We'd probably end up like Germany in 1933.

Romo, you cute little rascal (No offense intended. Just bein' a little silly.  Mr. Green!   ), I might engage you after the stressful Christmas season.  Then again, I might not!   Razz

LIBERALTARD HYPOCRISY BQlXo  
Earl
Earl

Back to top Go down

Post by GodhandRomo Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:20 pm

Earl, I apologize if this post has upset you - it was all posted in fun and it wasn't meant to be taken too seriously. If you want to engaged with this post, then by all means go ahead. But I'd rather you just enjoy your holidays. Smile
GodhandRomo
GodhandRomo
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Fat Heretic Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:34 pm

GodhandRomo wrote:Earl, I apologize if this post has upset you - it was all posted in fun and it wasn't meant to be taken too seriously.  If you want to engaged with this post, then by all means go ahead.  But I'd rather you just enjoy your holidays. Smile

Oh! So now we shouldn't take this too seriously? REALLY???

When earlier in the first post on this topic you said . . . . .

GodhandRomo wrote:This thread is going to be dedicated the the stupid shit that Libtards and the Democrap party actually believe. Please keep in mind, that this isn't satire.

First you say it isn't satire, and now, you say it's not meant to be taken too seriously.

Well . . . . . . . which one is it?

You flip-flop like a fish outta water that landed on the beach!

But then, that's what you Republicans do! Isn't it!

You must have taken flip-flop lessons from Mitt Romney back in 2012.
Big Fat Heretic
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

https://www.youtube.com/user/BigFatHeretic

Back to top Go down

Post by Earl Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:16 pm

Romo, I was NOT offended by your post!  You are free to express your political views just as much as anyone else.  Good grief, when Mrs. Earl and I first met, she was a Republican; and I was a Democrat.  I always thought she was entitled to her opinions.  In fact, we'd both joke about having a "mixed marriage."  (However, we both eventually became independents; and I'm now a NONVOTER because I would have to violate my conscience to support either party.)  My current best friend (you see, at my age friends have begun to die off) is -- now get this -- a conservative Republican who is a Christian (one of our deacons, as a matter of fact) and played football in high school (but hates machismo).  So, please don't think I'm offended.  You're entitled to express your views.

I hope you're not offended with my post.  It's easy to misunderstand someone online.  I frequently need comic relief from the depressing hatred I find at other websites (such as Able2Know); so, I act silly in this forum and write silly comments.

I hope you (and everyone else reading this) has a happy holiday season!  Everything's cool!
Earl
Earl

Back to top Go down

Post by GodhandRomo Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:20 am

Big Fat Heretic - it isn't satire because this truly IS what Libtards actually believe. Yeah! Libtards are actually THAT dumb! It's like they got a lobotomy! Your typical Liberal likely doesn't even have a college education!

Earl - I'm glad you are not offended at all and were able to take this in good stride Smile. This can't be said about other members of this forum
GodhandRomo
GodhandRomo
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by New Puritan Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:11 am

You americans have a difficult choice. The people you call 'liberals' there are the same as rampant right wingers in Europe. Your voices are clearly audible on the world stage but I feel the end of the roman empire is imminent. Euro-centricity is waning (i'm including USA in this, I mean, you speak English) and I for one welcome our new ______ overlords.
New Puritan
New Puritan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down