I HATE SPORTS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Urgent! Sports Suck forum is back up!

+9
GodhandRomo
Big Fat Heretic
Sinead
The Imperialist
Mrs. Earl
Earl
Brigan
Skul
HugeFanOfBadReligion
13 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Urgent! Sports Suck forum is back up! - Page 2 Empty Re: Urgent! Sports Suck forum is back up!

Post by GodhandRomo Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:47 am

Why are you getting so defensive and asking if it's a crime that Clinton likes fried food? Do you not realize what you just got done saying?

You are THE most stupid person I've met on the internet. Your head is too far up your own ass to realize what you're saying. Please just leave the internet. You're embarrassing yourself way too much right now.
GodhandRomo
GodhandRomo
Regular

Back to top Go down

Urgent! Sports Suck forum is back up! - Page 2 Empty Re: Urgent! Sports Suck forum is back up!

Post by Big Fat Heretic Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:47 am

GodhandRomo wrote:Why are you getting so defensive and asking if it's a crime that Clinton likes fried food?  Do you not realize what you just got done saying?

You are THE most stupid person I've met on the internet.  Your head is too far up your own ass to realize what you're saying.  Please just leave the internet. You're embarrassing yourself way too much right now.

Why are you not embarrassed to be a Republican?

I have pointed out to you over the past couple of weeks in these forum topics, so many of the stupid things Republicans have said over the past, but you just ignore it!

Yeah! Stupid shit that I have actually heard Republicans saying!

Do you want me to go over them again for you?

OK, here we go again!!!

Back in 2012, Michele Bachmann  once said that black families were better off living under slavery!

“Rape is kinda like the weather. If it’s inevitable, just relax and enjoy it.”
Texas Gubernatorial candidate Clayton Williams, March 1990.

“Abortion is never an option. At that point, if God has chosen to bless this person with a life, you don’t kill it.”
Missouri Republican central committee member Sharon Barnes, echoing Todd Akin and Richard Mourdock that rape is God’s way of blessing women with children, August 2012.

“I’ve struggled with it myself for a long time, but I came to realize that life is that gift from God. And
even when life begins in that horrible situation of rape, that it is something that God intended to happen.”

Indiana Senate candidate Richard Mourdock, repeating Rick Santorum’s belief that rape is sanctioned
by God, October 2012.

Urgent! Sports Suck forum is back up! - Page 2 Gop-science-quotes-paul-broun1

And you call me stupid???

You're the one who has no brain!!!

All you have is just a flat top just above your brow-ridge, a pile of shit on top of that, and the flies sitting on top of the shit, with their tiny little brains doing all the thinking for you!!!

Urgent! Sports Suck forum is back up! - Page 2 05RepublicanHeadquarters_zps2472ee9e

Oh! You better wear a tin-foil hat to keep the flies from flying away, or else, you'll lose their tiny little brains!

So, I guess that you believe that black families were better off living under slavery, and that rape is like a rainy day, that you should just relax and enjoy it, and if a woman gets pregnant from rape, you believe that it is God's will and the baby is a gift from god, and you also believe that everything taught in science are all lies form the pit of Hell!!!

Yeah! I think I know where you're coming from!

I find you absolutely disgusting, and if you had any pride left at all, you would be ashamed to be a Republican!

Go have someone smother you with a pillow!

Time for you to take that dirt nap!

It's getting way past your dead-time!

Good night!
Big Fat Heretic
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

https://www.youtube.com/user/BigFatHeretic

Back to top Go down

Post by GodhandRomo Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:37 pm

You act as though only Republicans say stupid things. Such delusion. Like I will state again: you are a pathetic, good for nothing, shit-for-brain loser.
GodhandRomo
GodhandRomo
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Skul Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:51 pm

Urgent! Sports Suck forum is back up! - Page 2 Q7zUBBl

Take this elsewhere. PMs if you must.
Skul
Skul
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

https://ihatesports.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Fat Heretic Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:17 pm

Skul wrote:Urgent! Sports Suck forum is back up! - Page 2 Q7zUBBl

Take this elsewhere. PMs if you must.

OK, I guess we got off topic when I mentioned about the spammers over at the old forum advertising cell-phone jammers.

Then I said that Republicans would like the cell-phone jammers, because they're against free speech and they also favor censorship.

Anyway . . . . .

I remember, in the old forums, someone had mentioned that Ray is a Tea Party Republican.

Well . . . . . Ray can go fuck himself!!!

There! Is that getting back on topic again?

GodhandRomo wrote:You act as though only Republicans say stupid things. Such delusion. Like I will state again: you are a pathetic, good for nothing, shit-for-brain loser.

Actually, I have heard a couple of Democrats say some stupid things. But they were eventually replaced.

But when it comes to STUPID, the Republicans win the prize!

Hey! Why don't you go over to the old forum over at . . .
http://www.sportssuck.org/index.php

. . . and introduce yourself to Ray!

He's a Tea Party Republican, and the two of you will be a big hit over there!

You both can do the 69 and suck each others' cocks!

Perhaps the two of you might even enjoy S&M (Sadism and Masochism) where you get off from flogging each other with whips and beating each other with chains.

I know how you Republicans are sexually aroused by torture!

Then, you and Ray can go fuck some barnyard animals, after coming home from church!

That's how you breed more Republicans!

Nah! That actually doesn't work!

To breed more Republicans, it takes a lot of inbreeding and down-breeding and cousin lovin'!!!

Ask your Uncle/Daddy and Aunt/Mommy to explain it to you.
Big Fat Heretic
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by GodhandRomo Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:59 am

Sorry, I'm too busy banging cute girls to have gay sex with men. I'll leave all of that shit to you
GodhandRomo
GodhandRomo
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by The Imperialist Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:43 am

GodhandRomo wrote:Sorry, I'm too busy banging cute girls to have gay sex with men.  I'll leave all of that shit to you

Personal attacks AND off topic. My oh my. Possible homophobic undertones too to add to the whole mess. While FatMan can get quite word heavy on his own antics, you are not helping. I don't agree with FatMan on quite a few issues as evident in the original sportsuck.org forums, I will not resort to underhanded tactics like this. And FatMan, personally you don't need to aggravate yourself over this, probably not good for anyone especially yourself unless you find pleasure in spewing vitriol at idiots. Now that I said that, I don't mind it myself, but manners either way.

To stay on topic, sportssuck.org is as inactive as as a horse that was whipped to death.
The Imperialist
The Imperialist

Back to top Go down

Post by The Imperialist Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:50 am

Double post in order to represent separation from my previous post

I also think this forum could either serve as an emergency thing/old timers forum (which would mean the freezing of new members until such emergency like sportssuck.org shutting down again)

Not too sure how good of a plan this is personally, so.
The Imperialist
The Imperialist

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Fat Heretic Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:44 am

GodhandRomo wrote:Sorry, I'm too busy banging cute girls to have gay sex with men.  I'll leave all of that shit to you

Well, it really doesn't matter to me if one is straight or gay.

I have friends who are gay, and I support marriage equality. Also, I don't think homosexuality is a sin. Being gay is not a choice. We are born either straight or gay. It's not a choice, as so many of you Republicans contend.

OK, so you prefer banging cute girls. Well, I hope none of them is your sister, because I am against incest.

And I also hope none of those cute girls are under-aged little children, because I am against pedophilia.

Yeah, I know how you Republicans like to molest little children! No child's behind left!   

And also, how you Republicans like to inbreed and down-breed, and how you're into cousin lovin' and keepin' it in the family, and also making it with barnyard animals after coming home from church!

It's through inbreeding and down-breeding, that's how you reproduce and make more Republicans.

The Imperialist wrote:Personal attacks AND off topic. My oh my. Possible homophobic undertones too to add to the whole mess. While FatMan can get quite word heavy on his own antics, you are not helping. I don't agree with FatMan on quite a few issues as evident in the original sportsuck.org forums, I will not resort to underhanded tactics like this. And FatMan, personally you don't need to aggravate yourself over this, probably not good for anyone especially yourself unless you find pleasure in spewing vitriol at idiots. Now that I said that, I don't mind it myself, but manners either way.

Well, if you check out another topic titled . . . . .

Republican CONservaTARD Hypocrisy and Acts of TREASON Against The USA! Concerning The CIA Torture Report! Be ashamed! Be very ashamed, All You Republicans!!!
https://ihatesports.forumotion.com/t209-republican-conservatard-hypocrisy-and-acts-of-treason-against-the-usa-concerning-the-cia-torture-report-be-ashamed-be-very-ashamed-all-you-republicans

You will see that between GodDamnRomo and I, we have been having a real go-around.

I can only conclude, from his responses, that he is OK with torturing war prisoners, and he believes all the moronic bullshit that Republicans have been saying over the years.

So, he must think that rape is like a rainy day, that if it's inevitable, one should just relax and enjoy it. And he also believes that if a woman gets raped, then it's God's will, and the baby is a gift from God. And he even believes that everything taught in science are all lies from the pit of Hell.

And then, he calls me stupid???

Now . . . . . getting back on topic again . . . . .

I think that GodDamnRomo should just go over to the old Sports Sucks forum, and just have some tea with Ray.

They would get along just fine, because they're both Tea Party Republicans.

I use to like Ray. But I've become very sadly disappointed with him!

He has betrayed us!

Ray has a teapot for a head and he blows steam and whistles through his nose!

And the same goes for GodDamnRomo!!!
Big Fat Heretic
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by GodhandRomo Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:26 pm

Imperialist, your criticism of me is a farce. Big Fat Heretic ALWAYS mentions vulgar, in depth descriptions of both homosexual and heterosexual intercourse, and you don't say a damn thing. I literally just retort that I'll leave the gay sex for him, and you take issue with me? Seriously, get your priorities straight. It's only after I say something that you have to bring this all up?

Big Fat Heretic - I too have nothing wrong with homosexuality. But it's just not for me, I simply don't enjoy it.

The rest of what you say is all your same bullshit, different day. Learn some new tricks. Because you're still showing me that you're the biggest fucking idiot I've ever met. You're just a lame college dropout, and nothing more. If you were smart, you would have at least graduated. But you were too STUPID to make it, dummy.

Anyways, to stay on topic - I prefer this forum as opposed to the other one. I don't see a need to shut this one down.

GodhandRomo
GodhandRomo
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Earl Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:15 am

I’d like to do my bit towards getting this thread back on topic.

I realize that this is not as bad as Ray trying to make it look like Skul wrote the new rules for Ray’s Zombie Forum.  But I just want to say that as a woman I am insulted by Ray’s new creations aresportsforreal and catness.  I cannot imagine that there is an English-speaking woman alive who would say, as catness did, “I goes for the brainy ttype (sic).”  Those of us who prefer intellectual men usually have a better grasp of grammar than that.
Mrs. Earl
Mrs. Earl
Familiar Face

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Fat Heretic Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:51 am

Mrs. Earl wrote:I’d like to do my bit towards getting this thread back on topic.

I realize that this is not as bad as Ray trying to make it look like Skul wrote the new rules for Ray’s Zombie Forum.  But I just want to say that as a woman I am insulted by Ray’s new creations aresportsforreal and catness.  I cannot imagine that there is an English-speaking woman alive who would say, as catness did, “I goes for the brainy ttype (sic).”  Those of us who prefer intellectual men usually have a better grasp of grammar than that.

Good evening Mrs. Earl:

So, you suspect that the new members, catness and aresportsforreal, over at Sports Sucks, are not real forum members, but just a couple of usernames made up by Ray?

How can you know that for sure?

Actually . . . I wouldn't put anything past Ray!

Nothing he does surprises me anymore.

Now, he's using is own forum just to talk to himself!

Pathetic! Really pathetic!
Big Fat Heretic
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Earl Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:41 pm

Good morning to you, BFH.   Smile

You wrote:So, you suspect that the new members, catness and aresportsforreal, over at Sports Sucks, are not real forum members, but just a couple of usernames made up by Ray?

How can you know that for sure?

As I told told Mrs. Earl years ago, Ray and I communicated frequently by means of e-mails and PMs. In fact, although he would not give me his mailing address or phone number, I considered him to be a friend.  In the same year I registered to become a member of his forum, Ray told me that he had posted phony messages (in other words, messages that really weren't from visitors, but were posted by Ray himself) in the first "Letters" column as a start-up procedure to create activity for the purpose of getting his website off to a good start.  I've assumed he also did the same in the forum.

Perhaps I'm wrong, but the posts submitted by "aresportsforreal" and "catness" in Ray's Zombie Forum just don't seem to be genuine.  I think Ray has tried to get his forum going again with the phony posts, hoping that guests will be motivated to register as members.  Again, I could be wrong; but I (and Mrs. Earl) don't think so.
Earl
Earl

Back to top Go down

Post by Skul Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:06 am

Big Fat Heretic wrote:Now, he's using is own forum just to talk to himself!

Pathetic! Really pathetic!

Skul
Skul
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Earl Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:24 am

The following quotation is Ray's second post in his recently reanimated forum.

Welcome back! I am delighted to see you guys again.

Yes, we must stiffen our resolve and search out the ugly specter of sports wherever it may be hiding and kill it! Before it multiplies!

Sounds like a crazy man!  What exactly, pray tell, is "the ugly specter of sports"?  Is it a ghost, the specter of seasons past, or just gibberish?  It's gibberish!   Razz

". . . kill it!"  How?  How do you propose to carry out this killing, O Great One?  Again, more gibberish.  Meaningless gibberish!

Who would ever take this stuff seriously?

Earl
Earl

Back to top Go down

Post by Earl Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:41 pm

A brand-new member of Ray's reactivated forum posted for the first (and last?) time today.

Brigandier wrote:Hello, Ray. Is it ok for me to post again? Never found out why it wasn't ok before.

I wonder who he is.   Wink
Earl
Earl

Back to top Go down

Post by Earl Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:07 am

Well, the fact is that Brigandier is actually our dear Brigan.  (I know because he responded to a PM that I sent to him in Ray's forum.)

Brigan submitted a post in which he told Ray that Skul and I were puzzled over his actions.  I now regret that I didn't copy and paste that post in this forum.  So, I awaited Ray's reaction.

When Mrs. Earl and I returned from our dinner engagement, I visited Ray's forum.  Brigan's post was gone, and Ray had posted the following:

Sorry, don't remember you. did u spam? spam is bad. spammers be banned!

Very interesting.   Rolling Eyes   Apparently, mentioning Skul and Earl equals spamming.  As evidenced by the last expression in his post, Ray's grasp of the English language seems to be declining.

Hey, Ray!  Yeah, you!  This is what I've got to say to you:

Urgent! Sports Suck forum is back up! - Page 2 Tumblr_lvm6zfH43X1qb98uxo1_500   Urgent! Sports Suck forum is back up! - Page 2 Tumblr_n5jc19riFb1tazl8oo1_400
Earl
Earl

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigan Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:15 pm

He edited my post in order to evade the primary question we all want answers from.
Brigan
Brigan
Familiar Face

Back to top Go down

Post by Earl Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:33 pm

Like I said in my last post, I should have copied and pasted your post in Ray's restored forum, Brigan.  Well, I'll start keeping a detailed record now.

As of 8:17 a.m. (Central Standard Time), Ray's latest post in The Imperialist's topic entitled "The Resurrection" is dated "Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:20 am" and reads as follows:

Sorry, don't remember you. did u spam? spam is bad. spammers be banned!

Last night when I stayed up really late, Ray's post was the most recent one that had been submitted in that topic.  When I got up this morning, Brigandier (who, as we all know, is really Brigan) had posted again.  His post is dated "Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:12 pm" and reads as follows:

No at all. in fact, Earl and Skul are also banned. they fought spammers, yet. someone banned them

What happened to the forum? why was it removed?

Since Ray is unwilling to even answer a single question, I predict that he'll ban Brigan again.

Oh, how I wish Ray's forum would suffer another 4chan raid!  It would be exactly what he so richly deserves!   Mad  Razz  Mr. Green!
Earl
Earl

Back to top Go down

Post by Earl Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:43 pm

FLASH!  Another development in Ray's forum so soon!

Look at this, folks!  Ray has just re-edited Brigan's last post (as Brigandier), and I mean completely.  Just like he did with Skul's Forum Rules.  Ray didn't merely delete Brigan's post as I had assumed he would do.  No, he changed it completely in order to deceive the uninformed reader, as well as mock and insult Brigan.  

This is what Brigan had actually posted.  In other words, this was his actual message.

No at all. in fact, Earl and Skul are also banned. they fought spammers, yet. someone banned them

It was replaced with this, a complete fabrication.

i hate .sports but I like to spam. also it that a crime

ps. I am gay so don't ban me!

Ray has demonstrated a simple fact to anyone who knows who Brigandier really is; and that is, Ray is an unscrupulous coward!  He's acting just like an immature juvenile!  Samdaman  Mad  had more honor than him.

Personally, I don't feel hurt at all by Ray.  (Of course, I never did.)  What a joke!  Just consider the source.  
Earl
Earl

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigan Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:59 pm

Now that's what I call a coward.

I've also re-edited back again.
Brigan
Brigan
Familiar Face

Back to top Go down

Post by Earl Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:04 pm

Here we go again!  The drama continues!

I've just come back from Ray's forum.  Brigandier was online.  He's added to his own post, which Ray had doctored.  Here it is.

Actual Post:

And another question now, Why are you being so hostile? What have we done to you?

Good luck, Brigan!

Gotta go, folks.  Haven't eaten breakfast yet.
Earl
Earl

Back to top Go down

Post by Earl Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:11 pm

Brigan just cleaned up his most recent post in Ray's forum.

This is Ray's Edit on my post

So you edited my Post Ray, Actual Post:

And another question now, Why are you being so hostile? What have we done to you?
Earl
Earl

Back to top Go down

Post by Skul Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:57 pm

He's also edited The Imperialist's original post. It wasn't that when I last saw it.

Ray, what the hell? I don't even...
Skul
Skul
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Fat Heretic Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:05 pm

Well, I've said it before, I'll say it again . . . . .

Ray has a teapot for a head, and he blows steam and whistles through his nose!

I don't remember . . . how old is Ray?

Surely he can't be suffering from dementia already!!!

Nah! He's just a fucking retard!
Big Fat Heretic
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next