I HATE SPORTS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why don't you like sports?

+2
Big Fat Heretic
Earl
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Why don't you like sports? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why don't you like sports?

Post by Earl Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:13 pm

The holiday hassles  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes have started prematurely for the Mrs. and I, which means I'm now extremely short on time.  I'm not cutting out on my own topic.  I have a lot more to say.  I will be back no later than the day after Thanksgiving.  Perhaps sooner than that.

To those of us (and you visitors) who reside in the U.S.:  Have a great Thanksgiving!   Smile
Earl
Earl

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Fat Heretic Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:26 pm

Earl wrote:The holiday hassles  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes have started prematurely for the Mrs. and I, which means I'm now extremely short on time.  I'm not cutting out on my own topic.  I have a lot more to say.  I will be back no later than the day after Thanksgiving.  Perhaps sooner than that.

To those of us (and you visitors) who reside in the U.S.:  Have a great Thanksgiving!   Smile

Good afternoon Earl and Mrs. Earl:

I wish you had said something of what you had thought of my theory that Fit Man and Fitman's Brother were both one and the same person. I would like to know your thoughts on that, sometime after Thanksgiving. OK?

Well, anyway . . . . .

I'm not going to have a Thanksgiving turkey this year. I don't feel like celebrating because of the 2014 midterm election results, and I won't be having a turkey next year either!

Now, I hope Hillery Clinton wins in 2016, then I'll have cause to celebrate. But, not until then.

Anyway . . . . . they'll be serving Thanksgiving dinner at the Civic Center in Down Town El Paso. So, I'll be going there.

Also . . . my electric coffee maker quit on me, and I won't be able to buy a new one until after the first of next month.

But, I do know how to make Cowboy Coffee. My favorite coffee is dark roast.

Also, I'm broke right now, broke as a joke. I can't even afford to pay attention!

I had been making more donations than usual this month supporting my favorite candidates, and to my favorite causes, like, Union of Concerned Scientists, and the National Science Foundation.

Oh! The USA is now being called out by Amnesty Intentional because of the incident in Ferguson Missouri when that UNARMED black teenager, a student, was shot dead by a white cop.

OK, going off topic for a moment . . . . .

Hey! Did anyone get to watch the total lunar eclipse back in October 8th?

Well, I did, sitting out there with a pair of binoculars and drinking my dark roast coffee and smoking some cigars. I had to call it quits after 5:00 AM when it got way too cloudy.

Anyway . . . . .

Back on topic again . . . . .

I'll bet you dollars to donuts and lay you 20 to 1 odds that nobody in Ferguson Missouri got to see the total lunar eclipse. Their extra strict curfew law was probably still in effect, and anybody caught outside after curfew would get arrested, binoculars or telescope confiscated or trashed by the cops, and then hauled off to jail, and if you were black, you would probably get bashed over the head with your own telescope and most likely shot dead by the cops, and hauled off to the morgue!

Yeah! Jail is for whites and the morgue is for blacks!

And no Brigan!!!

This is not irrelevant, because this whole topic, started by Earl, is about bullying in our schools. But the bullying doesn't end with school. Bullying still continues in the work place and bullying continues on the streets.

Many of the bad cops out there were high school bullies!

Also, Earl posted about being busy this Thanksgiving, and I'm talking about the same thing, my own Thanksgiving.

Anyway, for those in the USA, happy Turkey Day!

I'll be having mine at the civic center, and then I'll come home to my Dark Roast Cowboy Coffee.

Yippee ki yo ki yay!!!
Big Fat Heretic
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

https://www.youtube.com/user/BigFatHeretic

Back to top Go down

Post by GodhandRomo Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:36 pm

Let it just be on record that the "unarmed teenager" was actually legally an adult, and he attacked the officer and additionally reached for his gun. If you attack a police officer, you'll get what you're asking for. In your words, Big Fat Heretic, this is "tit for tat". Officer Darren Wilson is a hero, and he's now being treated a goat simply because a thug, who less than a half hour earlier, robbed a store and physically assaulted the clerk and decided to be violent once again again.

I think you only support this thug because YOU are a thug too! You are just like him! You're a violent bully and you can see yourself robbing stores and strangling store clerks! Yeah! Well guess what? FUCK YOU, YOU VIOLENT PIECE OF SHIT SCUM. I DARE YOU TO TRY AND ATTACH A COP AND TAKE HIS GUN!!! YEAH! WHY DON'T YOU DO THAT AND SEE WHAT FUCKING HAPPENS!
GodhandRomo
GodhandRomo
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Fat Heretic Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:10 pm

GodhandRomo wrote:Let it just be on record that the "unarmed teenager" was actually legally an adult, and he attacked the officer and additionally reached for his gun.  If you attack a police officer, you'll get what you're asking for.  In your words, Big Fat Heretic, this is "tit for tat".  Officer Darren Wilson is a hero, and he's now being treated a goat simply because a thug, who less than a half hour earlier, robbed a store and physically assaulted the clerk and decided to be violent once again again.

I think you only support this thug because YOU are a thug too!  You are just like him! You're a violent bully and you can see yourself robbing stores and strangling store clerks!  Yeah!  Well guess what?  FUCK YOU, YOU VIOLENT PIECE OF SHIT SCUM.  I DARE YOU TO TRY AND ATTACH A COP AND TAKE HIS GUN!!! YEAH! WHY DON'T YOU DO THAT AND SEE WHAT FUCKING HAPPENS!

You're probably getting your information from FOX NEWS!

At FOX NEWS they don't even know what causes tides!

According to eye-witnesses he had his hands up!

Also, I'm not a thug! I don't rob stores and I don't attack store clerks!

Oh! But back in the early 1970s my own dear sweet brother tried to seal a shotgun from a neighbor, because he wanted blow me away with it to stop me from building a telescope!

Yeah! My Catholic Jesus-loving anti-science brother wanted to kill me!

I have NEVER NEVER NEVER harmed another person in my life.

SO, GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT SCUM!!!
Big Fat Heretic
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by GodhandRomo Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:35 pm

I get my news across a wide variety of sources.

The "eye-witness" that said he had his hands up also said he was shot in the back. The "eye-witness" was also his friend. The autopsy, on the other hand, reveal that he was neither shot in the back not had his hands up. The autopsy reveals that there was a physical struggle between the cop and the criminal. Additionally, there was gun shot residue on both the criminal and inside the car - wish is consistent with Office Wilson's story that the criminal attacked him near his car.

You really need to start reading credible sources and get your head out of your ass. Stop reading the garbage news sources you use. You understanding of this entire subject reveal to me that you're either a complete dumbass, or simply un-informed.

And even though you have never robbed a store or have never strangled a store clerk, I bet you would if you weren't too obese to be able to. You threaten everybody with violence - YOU ARE A THUG! STOP TELLING ME AND PEOPLE YOU DISAGREE WITH TO DIE! YOU ARE A PIECE OF SHIT FOR THE THREATS THAT YOU MAKE, YOU THUG! YEAH! FUCK YOU, BIG FAT PIECE OF SHIT! STOP BEING SO VIOLENT AND JUST GO FUCK YOURSELF AND EAT SHIT AND DIE!
GodhandRomo
GodhandRomo
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Fat Heretic Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:58 am

IN RESPONSE TO GOD DAMN MOTHER-FUCKING COCK-SUCKING ROMO!!!

Go fuck yourself you worthless little shit-bag!

I have every right to be angry!

In grade school I had my head bashed against a brick wall by a teacher who was a sports-obsessed tyrant in an argument over a book he would not allow me to check out from the school library!

I WAS PUNISHED FOR WANTING TO READ A BOOK!

Then, back in 2001, when I was living in a two-bedroom apartment, I was taking care of my room-mate while he was recovering from his second stroke. He have severe memory loss, became paranoid, delusional, and violent. He thanked me by coming into my room swinging a machete, fracturing my wrist, and striking me in the back of my head!

He wanted me to shut down my computer and turn off my radio!

I WAS PUNISHED FOR USING MY OWN COMPUTER AND LISTENING TO MY OWN RADIO!

I paid the rent, and the utilities and my room-mate was supposed to help with part of the rent.

The rent and utilities were in my name!

I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO BE ANGRY! I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO HATE, ESPECIALLY
FUCKING RIGHT-WING RETARDS LIKE YOU!!!

DIE, YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT! DIE!!!

But in the meantime . . . . .

GO SUCK A FOOTBALL PLAYER'S COCK!!!
Big Fat Heretic
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigan Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:33 am

He owned your allegations by citing actual Autopsy reports matching the stories made by the officers. Yet you resort to insults after being blown out of the debate?

Pretty smooth Fat Man, Pretty smooth
Brigan
Brigan
Familiar Face

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Fat Heretic Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:58 am

Brigan wrote:He owned your allegations by citing actual Autopsy reports matching the stories made by the officers. Yet you resort to insults after being blown out of the debate?

Pretty smooth Fat Man, Pretty smooth

Maybe not all the facts are in yet.

Also, why is Amnesty International calling the USA out on this Ferguson incident?

The police could be lying.

Cops don't always tell the truth.

They're not gods ya know!!!
Big Fat Heretic
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by GodhandRomo Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:46 am

3 separate autopsies were conducted.  One of them being an independent one paid for BY THE FAMILY OF MICHAEL BROWN.  All three show that Officer Wilson was innocent and that Michael Brown was violent, and all three show that Michael Brown's "friend" lied about pretty much every detail.

I know it's "cool" and "hip" to hate the police and call them liars.  But in this case, Officer Wilson acted justly.  And the Grand Jury found him innocent!  Thank God for justice!!!
GodhandRomo
GodhandRomo
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Fat Heretic Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:09 am

GodhandRomo wrote:3 separate autopsies were conducted.  One of them being an independent one paid for BY THE FAMILY OF MICHAEL BROWN.  All three show that Officer Wilson was innocent and that Michael Brown was violent, and all three show that Michael Brown's "friend" lied about pretty much every detail.

I know it's "cool" and "hip" to hate the police and call them liars.  But in this case, Officer Wilson acted justly.  And the Grand Jury found him innocent!  Thank God for justice!!!

Why is Amnesty International investigating this case?

Something's not right!

I'm inclined to believe Amnesty International more than the so-called mainstream media.
Big Fat Heretic
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by GodhandRomo Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:52 am

Amnesty International has their own biases and agenda.

Why don't you refute the evidence I brought forth? Debate me directly and rationally. Don't appeal to authority. If you debate me based on merit, you might learn a few things, and you will actually understand why Darren Wilson wasn't indicted.
GodhandRomo
GodhandRomo
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Fat Heretic Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:35 am

GodhandRomo wrote:Amnesty International has their own biases and agenda.

Why don't you refute the evidence I brought forth?  Debate me directly and rationally. Don't appeal to authority.  If you debate me based on merit, you might learn a few things, and you will actually understand why Darren Wilson wasn't indicted.

I read in the New York Times, the black guy was UNARMED!

According to all the NEWS websites, the guy was UNARMED!

If he was lunging toward the cop with his fists up, why didn't the cop use a Tazer, or pepper spray or something like that? It's gotten too easy to just go for a gun.

The guy didn't have a gun! All he had was his fists!

The Grand Jury refuses to even have a court hearing!

There need's to be a court hearing!

This whole situation to me just absolutely stinks!

Big Fat Heretic
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by GodhandRomo Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:46 am

He reached for Wilson's gun. There was a struggle for the gun at that point. There was no time to reach for anything else.

Then Wilson gained control of the gun. Then he shot him as a result

You say you don't consume the mainstream media. Yet you listen to a liberal cesspool known as the New York Times. Funny.

They are going to release all the information that the grand jury saw, read, and heard. There will even be an audio tape. Why don't you look at all that information with an open mind, then come back and tell me what you think.
GodhandRomo
GodhandRomo
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Fat Heretic Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:15 am

GodhandRomo wrote:He reached for Wilson's gun.  There was a struggle for the gun at that point.  There was no time to reach for anything else.

Then Wilson gained control of the gun.  Then he shot him as a result

You say you don't consume the mainstream media.  Yet you listen to a liberal cesspool known as the New York Times.  Funny.

They are going to release all the information that the grand jury saw, read, and heard.  There will even be an audio tape.  Why don't you look at all that information with an open mind, then come back and tell me what you think.

The officer could have reached for his Tazer, or his pepper spray, or his tear gas canister before the guy got close enough to grab the gun.

It's not like the black guy could instantly teleport through time and space to appear instantly in front of the officer to grab the gun!

Assuming that someone is running toward you, he has to walk or run a certain length of distance before he gets near you.

Oh! I get it now!

Scotty must have beamed the black guy right in front of the cop! Right?

Yeah! I get it now!

No! That cop had to be incredibly stupid to just stand there while someone lunges toward him before it was too late.  
Big Fat Heretic
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by GodhandRomo Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:57 pm

The criminal reached for his gun. If somebody reaches for lethal force, you do not respond by reaching for less than lethal force. That is stupid and your response shows me that you are an idiot.

And now here you are bringing race into it. Calling him the black guy. You are a racist so FUCK YOU for that. This whole thing has nothing to do with race. It was about a 300 pound criminal attacking a police officer and reaching for his gun. FUCK YOU, RACIST PIECE OF SHIT!!!

Also, the entire Grand Jury transcript is available for review so I recommend that if you think this cop went and hunted down this criminal who was playing with butterflies or petting puppies or whatever this "Gentile Giant" was up to; to review that before you continue to act like a media sheep with uninformed information and condemning someone just because he is happens to be white.

REVIEW THE GRAND JURY TRANSCRIPT. LOOK AT THE INFORMATION. DARREN WILSON WAS ATTACKED. BROWN WAS A THUG AND ROBBED A STORE AND GRABBED A CLERK BY THE THROAT. BROWN TRIED TO GRAB WILSON'S GUN. WILSON WAS SUCKERPUNCHED. FUCKING READ, YOU ILLITERATE PIECE OF SHIT. READ THE INFORMATION!!! READ THE GRAND JURY TRANSCRIPT
GodhandRomo
GodhandRomo
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Fat Heretic Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:58 pm

GodhandRomo wrote:The criminal reached for his gun.  If somebody reaches for lethal force, you do not respond by reaching for less than lethal force.  That is stupid and your response shows me that you are an idiot.

So I guess the guy must have been born close enough to grab the officers gun!

Wasn't there a moment before he was close enough to grab the gun?

Or was he always close enough?

Let me guess . . . he was born attached to the officer. Right?

Yeah! The good white cop was born with an evil black Siamese twin attached to him! Right?

NO! The cop could have reached for something less lethal BEFORE the guy got close enough to attempt to grab the gun!!!

There had to have been an earlier moment when he was not close enough to make a grab for the gun.

Time passes you know. People and things move through space with the passage of time, So there had to have been an earlier moment when the suspect was not close enough to grab the cop's gun.

OK, I have been trying to refrain from name calling, but now you're right back at it again.

So now, the gloves are off again, you worthless little shit bag!!!

The fact is, our cops have become more and more cowardly!!!

What about the incident in New York city?

A black suspect was HANDCUFFED, his hands behind his back, so he couldn't do anything, and he died because the cop applied a choke hold around his neck.

HE WAS ALREADY HANDCUFFED GOD DAMN IT!!!

Oh! And by the way . . . . . cops are NOT allowed to apply the choke hold, especially NOT after the suspect is handcuffed, so the New York cop violated standard procedure.

Oh! And what about the incident where a black guy was shot dead by a cop in a Walmart?

He was only looking at toy guns.

Here's some more stupidity!

People were protesting against the Keystone pipeline because of the damage it will do to the environment.

In the meantime . . . . . Kinder Morgan, and lawyer Bill Kaplan didn't like the look on the faces of the demonstrators and legal arguments were made in the B.C. Supreme Court that facial expressions constitute assault.

Oh! REALLY???

What a bloody waste of the court's time, when the court could have been ruling on far more important issues other than facial expressions!!!

Getting back to Ferguson again . . . . .

I had heard that the guy was standing with his hands above his head when the officer confronted him.

Oh! But the cop thinks the guy tried to grab his gun, because the palms of the guy's hand were turned toward him.

That's one account I've heard.

I wouldn't doubt that was the case.

Because now . . . . . hand gestures and facial expressions can constitute assault.

It use to be, many many many many many years ago, you had to actually be in physical contact with another person for it to be considered a possible assault.

But, NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO!!!

Now, you don't have to be in actual physical contact with another person.

You can be 10 feet away from someone, with your hands over your head, your palms facing that person, and be accused of making a grab.

You can now be charged with assault if someone doesn't like the expression on your face!

So, I guess the Keystone pipeline protestors should have happy idiotic expressions on their faces if they don't want to be charged with assault.

You can now be charged with making threats just for pointing your finger!

So, the rich and the powerful are becoming more and more paranoid and delusional.

Also . . . . .

Thanks to the Bush administration, our American police forces have become more militarized.

NO! We don't need a military type of police force. We only need a civilian police force.

Anyway . . . . .

I was trying to be polite.

But not anymore!

SO, EAT SHIT AND DIE!!!

And have a nice day!
Big Fat Heretic
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by GodhandRomo Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:36 pm

Jesus you're stupid. Did you even graduate high school? I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't.

You've already shown to me the ineptitude that you emit. You're a moron, Big Fatty
GodhandRomo
GodhandRomo
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by GodhandRomo Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:38 pm

To clarify: you clearly haven't read anything and are just eating up (pun intentend, because you're such a fatass) all the info the mainstream media is feeding you. He didn't have his hands up, fatty. He PHYSICALLY assaulted the police officer. Is he supposed to wait until the the criminal (aka somebody just like YOU) shoots up?

Now fuck off, you're too dumb for this. I'm not going to talk with an idiot like you anymore. I'm done with this forum. I just hope you go fuck yourself and die!!!
GodhandRomo
GodhandRomo
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Fat Heretic Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:49 am

GodhandRomo wrote:He PHYSICALLY assaulted the police officer.  Is he supposed to wait until the the criminal (aka somebody just like YOU) shoots up?

What happened before he got close enough to the cop to make an attempt to grab the gun?

Couldn't the cop have used a Tazer or pepper spray or tear gas before the guy got close enough to make a grab for the gun?

Why did the cop wait until the guy was close enough to grab the gun?

I want answers!

Also, I want to know why that cop in New York applied a choke hold to someone after he was already handcuffed?

Answer that question if you can!

We have cops who are cowards!!!

Of course, I'm not surprised. We have some sports obsessed teachers, adults who are such cowards, as to grab an 11 year old kid by the shoulders, and bash his head up against a brick wall to stop him from reading science books!!!

That's what kind of COWARDS we have in the USA!

Football players are cowards! They like to rape under-aged girls, and drag them unconscious form one rape party to another! Yeah! Remember Steubinville???

COWARD! COWARDS! COWARDS!

Well, maybe the cop in Ferguson wasn't a coward! He was just stupid, to allow someone to get close enough to grab his gun, when he could have use a Tazer or tear gas or something before the guy got close enough to even touch his gun.

Why did the cop wait until the guy got close enough?

And why did the New York cop apply the choke hold after the suspect was already handcuffed?

Big Fat Heretic
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by GodhandRomo Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:29 am

The only COWARD here is YOU. You have threatened everybody on this forum with physical harm. FUCK YOU, COWARD. PIECES OF SHIT LIKE YOU ARE COWARDS.

I want an apology from you, dammit! Apologize for making all the threats against me! Answer that, you fucking fat lazy fuck! Why don't you eat healthier and why do you make so many threats? Why do you have to only eat pizza and hamburgers every day and you never apologize for anything you say?

FUCK YOU. AND TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION: READ THE FUCKING TESTIMONY AND PHYSICAL EVIDENCE. YOU CLEARLY HAVEN'T. READ OBJECTIVE FACTS FOR ONCE IN YOUR PATHETIC, WORTHLESS LIFE
GodhandRomo
GodhandRomo
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Fat Heretic Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:53 am

In Response to GodhandRome:

I don't eat pizza every day!

You won't answer my question.

Do you think it's OK for a for that New York cop to apply the choke hold to someone after already being handcuffed?

Oh! And I want to know, after that guy was shot in Ferguson, why was his dead body left to lay there on the hot asphalt for about 4 and a half hours???

Big Fat Heretic
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by GodhandRomo Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:20 am

Nope, it was not okay for that cop to choke hold the guy

But it WAS okay for Darren Wilson to shoot the idiot who attacked him.

Now, go back to eating that pizza every day that makes you such a fat fuck
GodhandRomo
GodhandRomo
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Fat Heretic Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:14 am

GodhandRomo wrote:Nope, it was not okay for that cop to choke hold the guy

But it WAS okay for Darren Wilson to shoot the idiot who attacked him.

Now, go back to eating that pizza every day that makes you such a fat fuck

OK! GOOD FOR YOU!!!

I'm glad that we both can agree that it was wrong for that New York cop to apply the choke hold after the suspect was already handcuffed!

Thank you for that!

But there are still questions about Ferguson that remain unsettled.

Why was his dead body left to lay on the hot asphalt for about 4 and a half hours after he was shot?

And no, I don't eat pizza every day. I can't afford to eat pizza every day.
Big Fat Heretic
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigan Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:22 pm

Sure Fat Man! Let's move the body, that way forensics will surely get all the data without contaminating the area.

That won't surely fuel the racist assholes that want to turn this into another Zimmerman/Trayvon. How did that one ended aswell? oh yeah, He wasn't found guilty.

It seems some groups in your country defend criminals by just threatening to RIOT when shit gets to them, Well too fucking bad.
Brigan
Brigan
Familiar Face

Back to top Go down

Post by GodhandRomo Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:10 pm

BRIGOON, stop making so much sense. Big Fat Heretic doesn't listen to rational explanations.
GodhandRomo
GodhandRomo
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next