Hi everyone, I'm going to try this again

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hi everyone, I'm going to try this again

Post by greencom on Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:40 am

Friends,
I'm going to jump into the abyss again and vent my views about the insane, decadent,sophomoric, sadistic, anti-intellectual world of sports.....in a little while. I'm already hyperventilating. Looking forward to chatting with all of you again. I was forced into early retirement so I will have more time to spout off. I will have to do this in small bites because I feel like ripping the heads off of sports a-holes that dirty this forum. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Looking forward to the coming battles
greencom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi everyone, I'm going to try this again

Post by Earl on Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:34 am

Welcome, greencom!     Very Happy    Very Happy    Very Happy

You have no idea how delighted I am to hear from you!  (I wish i_like_1981, who left a message in Ray's Guestbook recently, would discover this forum.)

By the way, please check out the two topics linked below.  You will learn how we got here and how Ray seems to have lost his mind (or is perhaps just a coward).

http://ihatesports.forumotion.com/t139-prequel-to-the-ray-saga-how-it-all-began

http://ihatesports.forumotion.com/t35-news-flash-news-flash-the-ray-saga-continues

I'd be interested to read your feedback on this nonsense with Ray.

As far as having it out with sports fans is concerned, please be patient and stay with us.  As you can see, activity has been very low.  But another sports fan or two is bound to show up eventually.  (Unfortunately, Fitman's Brother was banned after he unwisely insulted Skul.  'Twas not a smart move on his part.)  Please post, anyway!

I loved the picture you once posted in the old forum of the sports fans mooing in the football stadium!   Laughing

"You beat a woman and drag her down a flight of stairs, pulling her hair out by the roots? You're the fourth guy taken in the NFL draft. You kill people while driving drunk? That guy's welcome. Players caught in hotel rooms with illegal drugs and prostitutes? We know they're welcome. Players accused of rape and pay the woman to go away? You lie to police, trying to cover up a murder? We're comfortable with that.  You love another man? Well, now you've gone too far!" -- Dale Hansen, Dallas sports anchor for ABC local affiliate WFAA
Earl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Fat Heretic on Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:22 am

greencom wrote:Friends,
I'm going to jump into the abyss again and vent my views about the insane, decadent, sophomoric, sadistic, anti-intellectual  world of sports.....in a little while. I'm already hyperventilating. Looking forward to chatting with all of you again. I was forced into early retirement so I will have more time to spout off. I will have to do this in small bites because I feel like ripping the heads off of sports a-holes that dirty this forum. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Looking forward to the coming battles

Hello hello hello Greencom!!! How ya been???

Great to see ya again!!!

If you remember, my old user name in the old forum was Fat Man, but now it's Big Fat Heretic in these new forums.

Oh! I have been conducting my own personnel investigation of a GEO-CENTRIST who goes by the YouTube user name of Malcolm Bowden, which incidentally is his real name. He lives in the UK.

Of course, I could care less about his religious Fundamentalist beliefs in GEO-CENTRISM. He can believe the moon is cheese for all I care.

NO! I suspect that he has been practicing psychology or psychiatry without a valid practitioners license. He believes that "breakdowns are good for you" and he also believes that mental illness is a choice, and that feelings of anxiety and depression is due to selfishness and narcissism!

Oh! Really???

OK, I have a very close friend (I won't mention his name) who is a social worker for the VA Hospital here in El Paso, Texas. I have known him since October or November of 1997. He is Jewish, and has duel citizenship in both the USA and Israel and he served seven years in the Israeli Army.

He has been counseling war veterans who have fought in Iraq, and many of them have some serious mental health issues. I told him about my trying to have this Malcolm Bowden in the UK investigated.

Yeah! I would dearly love to see this Malcolm Bowden try to tell the war veterans who fought in Iraq, that their anxiety and depression is due to selfishness and narcissism, and that breakdowns are good for you! He would get his ass handed to him on a paper plate! Now, that would be sweet!

So, I have been sending E-mails to the UK making inquiries, and I have discovered that his name dose not appear anywhere in the registry of licensed practitioners.

Tuesday of last week, I even got a phone call from someone in the UK, and I was asked how much I could pay to launch an investigation. Well, I can't afford to pay to have this idiot investigated. So, I'm at an impasse on this. Yeah! I guess this Malcolm Bowden is off the hook!

Anyway . . . . .

I have my own mental health issues with which I must contend. My doctor suspects that I might have bi-polar disorder, because I go through mood swings. So, he prescribed Seroquel, but it made me drowsy and I felt like a zombie all the time, so I had to quit the Seroquel. I like to keep my mind active and alert. Also, I told my doctor, that I'm use to these mood swings. I've been having them all my life.

Well, the doctor was understanding. But he told me not to quit cold turkey, but to gradually taper off from it, which I did. It took me a month until I was able to chuck the Seroquel.

Yeah! The medications were making me dumb, and I'd rather be crazy than dumb, or stupid. Sometimes crazy be be sort of fun! It's much better then being stupid!

No, when I feel depressed, I smoke a nice big cigar!

Back in December of 2012, I had an emotional breakdown, and spent 10 days at UBH, from December 11 to December 21,2012. Yeah! I spent 10 days in the loony bin!!! Wooooopeeeeeee!!!

Oh! I voted for Obama, and I hung out in the Democratic Headquarters, sitting at the phone banks making calls to Florida, a swing state. And thanks to the Hispanic and Latino voters, we carried Florida. Yea!!!

Yeah! I'm a big fat political animal. From mid February up to the November re-election of Obama, I had donated over $360 dollars, an average of $36 dollars per month, including $50 dollars worth of donations to Union of Concerned Scientists. And I'm a member of the Sierra Club and AU, Americans United for The Separation of Church and State.

I still donate an average of $30 dollars per month to my favorite causes. And I hope that Hillary Clinton runs for President in 2016.

Oh! Last Saturday, when I was on the bus going to Walmart, this idiot sitting across the isle from me, called me a traitor, because I always wear my favorite Obama hat when I go out. I hope that in 2016, I can get a Hillery hat.

By the way . . . . . Ray is a Tea Party Dominionist!!!

You should do a Google search for Dominionism and also for The Wedge Strategy. Yeah! Really creepy stuff!

Anyway . . . . .

You now know all that has transpired since the last time you had been at the old Sports Sucks forum.
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/BigFatHeretic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum