I HATE SPORTS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Keith Olbermann Pulls No Punches in His Take-Down of Sexism in Sports"

2 posters

Go down

"Keith Olbermann Pulls No Punches in His Take-Down of Sexism in Sports" Empty "Keith Olbermann Pulls No Punches in His Take-Down of Sexism in Sports"

Post by Earl Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:44 am

The title of this topic is the title of the Good Men Project OP that features the video posted below, as follows:

Hooray for Keith Olbermann!  We need more hard-hitting commentary.  Enough of the usual pablum from the establishment sports media!
Earl
Earl

Back to top Go down

"Keith Olbermann Pulls No Punches in His Take-Down of Sexism in Sports" Empty Re: "Keith Olbermann Pulls No Punches in His Take-Down of Sexism in Sports"

Post by Big Fat Heretic Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:18 am

Good evening Earl:

I just finished watching the video.

Yeah! A football player getting suspended for only two games after beating his wife.

That's just a slap on the wrist.

He should have been suspended permanently, and do some time in prison.

When I was 13 years old back in 1965, living in Truth of Consequences, New Mexico, I got a three years suspension from school after only telling my PE coach to go to Hell, after he had jumped on me, and giving me a choke hold.

I managed to break away and take off across the gym, and when he told me to get back, I told him to go to Hell.

And I got a three years suspension from school just for that.

But, some stupid jock beats up on his wife, and is only suspended for two games!

This sucks on all four cylinders!

Anyway . . .

Thanks for posting the video.
Big Fat Heretic
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

https://www.youtube.com/user/BigFatHeretic

Back to top Go down