I HATE SPORTS!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FINALLY! I HAVE SOME GOOD NEWS CONCERNING MY CLOSE FRIEND'S RECOVERY FROM DOG BITE!

Go down

FINALLY! I HAVE SOME GOOD NEWS CONCERNING MY CLOSE FRIEND'S RECOVERY FROM DOG BITE! Empty FINALLY! I HAVE SOME GOOD NEWS CONCERNING MY CLOSE FRIEND'S RECOVERY FROM DOG BITE!

Post by Big Fat Heretic Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:50 am

OK, this is in reference to an earlier topic that was titled . . .
"ATTENTION FITMAN'S BROTHER! I'M IN A BAD MOOD TONIGHT! CLOSE FRIEND
ATTACKED BY BIG DOG! DON'T FUCK WITH ME!"

Well, I finally have some good news for anybody else here who cares, well . . . except for Fitman's Brother who probably doesn't give a shit!

Anyway . . . . .

As some of you know, I had mentioned in another topic, that it was about Monday evening, when I called my friend. He wasn't feeling very well. He works for the VA hospital, and while he was visiting a VA client, he was attacked by a large dog, a German Shepard.

Well, the good news is, that he is going to recover! The dog did not have rabies!

I had been going through an emotional turmoil, calling him, and leaving messages on his phone.

Today, I had to go out shopping. So, it's a good thing I have a cell phone. While I was out, I kept calling him to see if he would answer, and I kept leaving messages.

As I was on my way home, I called him again, and he finally answered.

Now, I know that he's going to be fine, and he's going to recover.

He's taking antibiotics for the infection, and pain killers. So, he's going to feel a little bit cruddy for a little while yet. But he is going to recover. The dog did not have rabies.

And since he was in the Army, and still working in the VA hospital, and going out visiting VA clients, then the dog bite was an injury that was acquired in the line of duty. So, he has been awarded The Purple Heart!

As I had mentioned before, he is Jewish, has duel citizenship in both the USA and Israel, and he had served 7 years in the Israeli Army.

Anyway, I'm now in a good mood again, because now I know that he is going to be OK.

Oh! And Fitman's Brother . . . . . thanks for acting like the despicable piece of dog-shit that you are during the emotional turmoil that I had been going through for the past three days!

And you're probably crying boo hoo because your butt-buddy, Big Fat Sportsman has been given the boot!

Aw! Too fucking bad!

You can go cry in your Buckhorn Beer!
Big Fat Heretic
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

https://www.youtube.com/user/BigFatHeretic

Back to top Go down