I'M BACK, AND I'M USING A DIFFERENT BROWSER! ALSO, I'M NOT A LIAR, GOD DAMN IT!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'M BACK, AND I'M USING A DIFFERENT BROWSER! ALSO, I'M NOT A LIAR, GOD DAMN IT!

Post by Big Fat Heretic on Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:54 pm

OK, I was going to stay away from this forum until the problem I was having was fixed.

But now, instead of using my Mozilla Firefox browser, I'm using my Microsoft Internet Explorer.

That way, if it jams up on me, I can close it and reopen it.

For some reason, after Big Fat Sportsman started posting here, that's when I started having this problem. My Mozilla Firefox would lock out my other tabs.

NO! I AM NOT LYING!

I don't know what's going on, but I NEVER had this problem before until yesterday!

After responding to forum posts by Big Fat Sportsman, and clicking on his links, my Mozilla Firefox Browser jammed up, and I could not open any adjacent tabs. Those tabs were locked out!

I have only been having this problem on this web site, but on no other.

So, it looks suspicious to me.

I find this a rather strange coincidence.

Also, I'm really bummed out right now.

Last Monday, a very close friend of mine was a attacked by a rather large dog, a German Shepard. His pants were torn and the dog sank in teeth into his left hip.

I have been calling him, but he doesn't answer. I'm worried.

The last time I was able to talk to him was Tuesday morning, and he was running a fever, and the wound was infected with pus bleeding out.

So, I keep calling, leaving messages on his phone. It's been almost three days since the last time I was able to reach him.

I don't know what's going on.

So, I want for BOTH Fitman's Brother and Big Fat Sportsman to stop harassing me, at least until this situation is resolved.

Now, the two of you . . . BUGGER OFF!
avatar
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Posts : 402
Join date : 2012-12-26
Age : 65
Location : El Paso, Texas

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/BigFatHeretic

Back to top Go down

Re: I'M BACK, AND I'M USING A DIFFERENT BROWSER! ALSO, I'M NOT A LIAR, GOD DAMN IT!

Post by Big Fat Sportsman on Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:16 pm

You won't escape the guilt of your LIES, because it seems ATHEISTS Don't know how to use a COMPUTER, an instrument they so boldy hold as greatness.

WELL BAD NEWS JIMBO, you're Technologically impaired!

YES SIR, I got you by the TOES!!!!

It seems you like to blame people over your own screw ups! No wonder! You're an ATHEIST, you're BOUND TO DO SO!  Evil or Very Mad 

JUST LIKE GALILEO blaming the pope for his persecution!, now He's in hell burning! waiting for the REST of the Atheist!

You don't know what's going on, but I KNOW!!!!! YOU ARE YOUR OWN COMPUTER BUG!

YEAH! that's what you ARE!!! JIMBO!

After responding to my forum posts, you where overwhelmed by the power of Christ. you logical flaws overloaded your poor brain, now you're BLAMING YOUR MISTAKES ON ME!

The jig is up BIG FAT HERETIC (LARD)

I GOT YOU ON THE SPOT! you won't FOOL this MAN

I'm LARGE and in CHARGE!

GOT IT JIMBO BIMBO?
I'M FAT AND SPICY
avatar
Big Fat Sportsman
Member

Posts : 6
Join date : 2014-07-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'M BACK, AND I'M USING A DIFFERENT BROWSER! ALSO, I'M NOT A LIAR, GOD DAMN IT!

Post by Skul on Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:33 pm

Big Fat Sportsman wrote:I'm LARGE and in CHARGE!

I'm in charge, actually. You, however, are banned for constant flame-baiting. It's Rule 1, for crying out loud.

§1)No Flaming/Flame-baiting

Flame-baiting is not tolerated. Flame-baiting is making a post to someone that is obviously intended to elicit an angry response.

This goes for posts and PMs to sports fans, too. Not all sports fans who visit here are rude and obnoxious. Do not automatically assume they are and instantly start hurling abuse at them if they have not posted anything abusive themselves. If they start using insults, then by all means give it back to them.

In other words — respond in kind.


_________________
FORUM RULES

I Hate Sports. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!
avatar
Skul
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Posts : 170
Join date : 2012-12-24
Age : 33
Location : Glasgow, Scotland

View user profile http://ihatesports.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: I'M BACK, AND I'M USING A DIFFERENT BROWSER! ALSO, I'M NOT A LIAR, GOD DAMN IT!

Post by Big Fat Heretic on Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:01 pm

OK, big Fat sportsman, YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF DOGSHIT!

haven't you been reading that I'm going through an emotional crises right now?

My closest friend here in El Paso was bitten by a large dog, a German Shepard. His pants were torn, and he was bitten on his left hip, and it's was bleeding pus, and he was running a fever.

I haven't hard from him since last Tuesday afternoon. I keep calling back, leaving a message on his phone.

In one of your earlier posts you had said "Look, JIMBO! Your friend seems to be lacking a friend who prays for him to get better!"

Prayer does NOT work, you fucking RETARD!

WOW! You're a fine example of "Christian" love, harassing me while I'm going through an emotional crises.

I don't know if my friend is still alive or not!

HAVE SOME COMMON DECENCY, DAMN IT!

But NO! You don't have any common decency! You right-wing Christard Funny-mentalists beat your children to death, for example: Michael Pearl of No Greater Joy Ministries, and his book, To Train Up A Child. Children have been beaten to death by their parents after having read his book.

Then there is William Lane Craig who says the following . . .

"God had morally sufficient reasons for His judgment upon Canaan, and Israel was merely the instrument of His justice, just as centuries later God would use the pagan nations of Assyria and Babylon to judge Israel."

Then he goes on to say . . .

"Moreover, if we believe, as I do, that God’s grace is extended to those who die in infancy or as small children, the death of these children was actually their salvation. We are so wedded to an earthly, naturalistic perspective that we forget that those who die are happy to quit this earth for heaven’s incomparable joy. Therefore, God does these children no wrong in taking their lives."

WHAT???

The death of children is their salvation???

And God does no wrong in killing children???

Oh REALLY???

That is sick!

Well, to ask you to have some common decency is asking way too much, since you right-wing Christard Funny-mentalists think that the death of innocent children is no tragedy!

FUCK OFF AND BUGGER OFF YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF DOG SHIT!!!
avatar
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Posts : 402
Join date : 2012-12-26
Age : 65
Location : El Paso, Texas

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/BigFatHeretic

Back to top Go down

Re: I'M BACK, AND I'M USING A DIFFERENT BROWSER! ALSO, I'M NOT A LIAR, GOD DAMN IT!

Post by Fitman's Brother on Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:14 pm

This question goes out to skull:

How can you ban Big Fat Sportsman and not Big Fat Heretic? Is it because Sportsman is a Christian and Heretic is an Atheist? They both argue and present their opinions the same way. So why punish one but not the other?

Oh, and before you say "b-b-b-but I did punish Big Fat Heretic!!!!" let me remind you that he's received way more warnings and chances. You banned Sportsman at the first chance you got. Why? The only answer is that you just want to suppress different views.

It's no wonder this forum has so few people, with "leaders" like you at the helm.
avatar
Fitman's Brother
Sports Bore

Posts : 27
Join date : 2014-06-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'M BACK, AND I'M USING A DIFFERENT BROWSER! ALSO, I'M NOT A LIAR, GOD DAMN IT!

Post by Skul on Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:39 pm

Gee, maybe it's because Big Fat Sportsman was clearly a troll and not a Christian at all? I mean, with the fake gmail address he signed up with (trollingtor@gmail.com, whatever "trollingtor" is). Religious belief or non-belief has nothing to do with it.

If you don't like that I'm giving nerds more chances (like jocks get in the real world), then too bad. Deal with it.

_________________
FORUM RULES

I Hate Sports. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!
avatar
Skul
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Posts : 170
Join date : 2012-12-24
Age : 33
Location : Glasgow, Scotland

View user profile http://ihatesports.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: I'M BACK, AND I'M USING A DIFFERENT BROWSER! ALSO, I'M NOT A LIAR, GOD DAMN IT!

Post by Fitman's Brother on Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:13 am

Okay cool, I get it. Two wrongs make a right, according to your logic.

For being a self-proclaimed nerd, you really are stupid and lack common sense. And I will say it again: it's no wonder that your forum has such shit attendance. The only decent people seem to be Mrs. and Mrs. Earl. then you have a batshit crazy and delusional person, and you.

Earl, I ask you to weigh on on this with your infinite wisdom (no, that isn't sarcasm). What do you think about the hypocrisy of skull?
avatar
Fitman's Brother
Sports Bore

Posts : 27
Join date : 2014-06-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'M BACK, AND I'M USING A DIFFERENT BROWSER! ALSO, I'M NOT A LIAR, GOD DAMN IT!

Post by Big Fat Heretic on Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:42 am

Fitman's Brother wrote:Okay cool, I get it.  Two wrongs make a right, according to your logic.

For being a self-proclaimed nerd, you really are stupid and lack common sense.  And I will say it again: it's no wonder that your forum has such shit attendance.  The only decent people seem to be Mrs. and Mrs. Earl.  then you have a batshit crazy and delusional person, and you.

Earl, I ask you to weigh on on this with your infinite wisdom (no, that isn't sarcasm).  What do you think about the hypocrisy of skull?

OK, Skull said . . .


Skul wrote:If you don't like that I'm giving nerds more chances (like jocks get in the real world), then too bad. Deal with it.


So, it's time we nerds got the breaks, and it's time that jocks were held accountable and were actually punished for their crimes instead of getting only a slap on the wrist and a free Hummer after having raped someone!

Sorry JIMBO, but you're not GOD! You don't walk on water around here!

You have mud up to your eyebrows!

Or, is that . . . brow-ridge!!!
avatar
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Posts : 402
Join date : 2012-12-26
Age : 65
Location : El Paso, Texas

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/BigFatHeretic

Back to top Go down

Re: I'M BACK, AND I'M USING A DIFFERENT BROWSER! ALSO, I'M NOT A LIAR, GOD DAMN IT!

Post by Earl on Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:05 am

Fitman's Brother wrote:Okay cool, I get it. Two wrongs make a right, according to your logic.

For being a self-proclaimed nerd, you really are stupid and lack common sense. And I will say it again: it's no wonder that your forum has such shit attendance. The only decent people seem to be Mrs. and Mrs. Earl. then you have a batshit crazy and delusional person, and you.

Earl, I ask you to weigh on on this with your infinite wisdom (no, that isn't sarcasm). What do you think about the hypocrisy of skull?

Now look what you've done, Fitman's Brother!  You've put me in an awkward position!   Laughing 

(Sorry I'm late in responding.  I've been busy.  Mrs. Earl and I have a daughter who's getting married this Saturday.  Big wedding planned.)

Thanks for the compliment.  Mrs. Earl would also thank you, but she's quite busy now.  And she's not able to post without someone doing the typing for her because she can no longer see well enough to use a computer.  She's almost completely blind now.

Skul is my boss.  I defer to his decisions.  I'm indebted to him for creating this new forum to replace the old one that Ray erased at his website.  Skul is a very decent person.  I like him.  He's a nice guy who has a sense of humor, and he's quite reasonable.

You have asked me to comment on Skul's banning record.  I don't feel free to comment without saying what I would have done in this instance.  Although we've not met in person, I count Big Fat Heretic as a friend -- which doesn't mean I agree with all of his attitudes and beliefs any more than he completely agrees with me.  This issue is awkward for me.  I will say that when he started posting in the old forum, I initially felt inhibited from posting any criticism of comments he made that, in my opinion, were outrageous because I felt so sorry for him because of his background of abuse.  When I learned of his rape in the psychiatric ward, both Mrs. Earl and I were moved to tears.  I felt that he would be emotionally unable to handle any criticism from me, even though it would have been sincere with the best intentions.  I now admit I was afraid to contradict him because I was concerned about his emotional fragility, which is a problem that many victims of abuse face.  I now regret that I didn't speak out when I should have.  Of course, that began to change after the 4chan raid.

I will share my evaluation of what has transpired between BFH and the now-banned Big Fat Sportsman.  I confess that I thought Big Fat Sportsman's first post was funny.  The reason why I found it to be funny is because he was imitating BFH's intemperate, hateful comments (as opposed to those he writes when he doesn't give vent to his anger).  You know what I mean:  Die!  Die!  Die!, etc.  Then Big Fat Sportsman took a mean tone.  (By the way, he really wasn't a Christian.  He was merely playing a role for the purpose of trolling BFH.  His entire reason for joining this forum was to troll.)

In my opinion, Big Fat Heretic opens himself up to being trolled.  He invites it.  That's because when he gets really angry, he reacts by posting outrageous comments.  This is exactly what trolls want.  They find his angry reactions entertaining.  They're funny to them.  If he didn't say that he wished people would suffer or die, or that people he didn't like had a problem with incontinence (dirty diapers, etc.), I seriously doubt he would be subjected to trolling so often.  In other words, he attracts trolls; and he refuses to ignore them.  That's what I mean when I say he's like a hornets' nest that young boys like to whack with long sticks.  They like to stir up the hornets.  I repeat, if BFH would simply not respond to members such as Big Fat Sportsman -- or, for that matter, perhaps you -- the trolling he experiences would be sharply reduced.  The best advice is "Don't feed the troll."  BFH seems to not understand this principle.

I detect an increase in anger in these exchanges between you and BFH.  Both of you should tone it down.

More later, I assume.

_________________
"You beat a woman and drag her down a flight of stairs, pulling her hair out by the roots? You're the fourth guy taken in the NFL draft. You kill people while driving drunk? That guy's welcome. Players caught in hotel rooms with illegal drugs and prostitutes? We know they're welcome. Players accused of rape and pay the woman to go away? You lie to police, trying to cover up a murder? We're comfortable with that.  You love another man? Well, now you've gone too far!" -- Dale Hansen, Dallas sports anchor for ABC local affiliate WFAA
avatar
Earl
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 628
Join date : 2012-12-26
Age : 67
Location : somewhere in space and time

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'M BACK, AND I'M USING A DIFFERENT BROWSER! ALSO, I'M NOT A LIAR, GOD DAMN IT!

Post by Fitman's Brother on Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:49 pm

Thanks for your wisdom, Earl. You make a lot of sense.

You are right about Sportsman: it is also clear to me that every single post he made was satirical of a typical BFH post, all the way down to the cursing, BIG BOLD CAPITALIZED LETTERS, and everything else.

He also found isolated instances of atheists attacking Christians and presented it as the mainstread, just as BFH does with the vice-versa. Honestly, I think Sportsman served a great purpose, and that is to point out the hypocrisy in BFH and how ridiculous and how stupid he looks.

I guess it's Skull's decision to downsize 20% of his tiny forum if he really wants. I don't think it was the smartest decision, but hey to each their own
avatar
Fitman's Brother
Sports Bore

Posts : 27
Join date : 2014-06-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'M BACK, AND I'M USING A DIFFERENT BROWSER! ALSO, I'M NOT A LIAR, GOD DAMN IT!

Post by Big Fat Heretic on Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:13 am

Ya know . . . . . Many years ago, back in the 1960s and 1970s after reading so many books on the Inquisition, and how Galileo was WRONGLY punished by that MORALLY CORRUPT institution, the UNHOLY Catholic Church, it never occurred to me, that in the 21st century, there would be moronic fuck-tards who would still be dissing on Galileo!

Example:

Big Fat Sportsman wrote:JUST LIKE GALILEO blaming the pope for his persecution!, now He's in hell burning! waiting for the REST of the Atheist!

Hey, you should come to Texas sometime! You're gonna love our Texas Governor Rick Perry, who once said that Galileo was outvoted!

This is from an article published back in September 8,2011 on a website at . . .

http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/political-animal/2011_09/galileo_got_outvoted_for_a_spe032063.php

This was back in 2011.

Perhaps the most quoted line from last night’s Republican debate referenced, of all people, Galileo Galilei.

QUESTION: Gov. Perry, Gov. Huntsman was not specific about names, but the two of you do have a difference of opinion about climate change. Just recently in New Hampshire, you said that weekly and even daily scientists are coming forward to question the idea that human activity is behind climate change. Which scientists have you found most credible on this subject?

PERRY: Well, I do agree that there is — the science is — is not settled on this. The idea that we would put Americans’ economy at — at — at jeopardy based on scientific theory that’s not settled yet, to me, is just — is nonsense. I mean, it — I mean — and I tell somebody, I said, just because you have a group of scientists that have stood up and said here is the fact, Galileo got outvoted for a spell.

Putting aside Rick Perry’s confusion about the consensus on climate science, I’m still not sure what the Galileo reference is even supposed to mean.

He “got outvoted”? If by “outvoted,” Perry means “deemed a heretic by the Inquisition for proving heliocentrism,” then sure, Galileo “got outvoted.”

But in context, what is it, exactly, that Perry is trying to say? Galileo was, after all, correct. His ideas were controversial and inconvenient for society’s most powerful leaders of the day, but the facts were on his side.

Does Perry think Galileo’s experience bolsters the case against climate science?

Maybe someone can translate this one for me; I can’t find my far-right decoder ring this morning.

Yeah! Come to Texas, and meet Governor Rick Perry! The two of you can be butt-buddies.

Maybe he'll even let you suck his cock!

So, I guess you really do believe that the earth is flat, and is at the center of the universe.

Well, that's understandable, being that the ancient concept of the cosmos was, that the earth was believed to be flat, and the sky was believed to be a solid dome covering the flat earth.

Yeah! Sort of like a great big sports arena!
avatar
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Posts : 402
Join date : 2012-12-26
Age : 65
Location : El Paso, Texas

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/BigFatHeretic

Back to top Go down

Re: I'M BACK, AND I'M USING A DIFFERENT BROWSER! ALSO, I'M NOT A LIAR, GOD DAMN IT!

Post by Skul on Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:13 pm

Fitman's Brother wrote:you really are stupid

Yes, insult the Admin. That's a really smart thing to do. Rolling Eyes

_________________
FORUM RULES

I Hate Sports. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!
avatar
Skul
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Posts : 170
Join date : 2012-12-24
Age : 33
Location : Glasgow, Scotland

View user profile http://ihatesports.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: I'M BACK, AND I'M USING A DIFFERENT BROWSER! ALSO, I'M NOT A LIAR, GOD DAMN IT!

Post by Big Fat Heretic on Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:11 am

Skul wrote:
Fitman's Brother wrote:you really are stupid

Yes, insult the Admin. That's a really smart thing to do. Rolling Eyes

Good evening Skul:

Well . . . . . you got to excuse Fitman's brother!

He really can't help it!

The top of his head, above his brow ridge, is as flat, as he believes the earth to be!

He seriously needs to get himself a prosthetic forehead!

Oh! I got some good news concerning the problem I was having with my browser.

I had to use my Final Uninstaller application to thoroughly uninstall my Mozilla Firefox browser to clean up all the corrupted registry files, then I re-installed my Mozilla Firefox again, and I'm not having that problem with my adjacent tabs getting blocked anymore.

When you use Final Uninstaller, and then re-install the program, it's like installing it new for the first time, because the registry files that were associated with the program are also cleaned up!

Windows 7 Uninstall is not as thorough as Final Uninstaller, because the Windows 7 Uninstall does not clean up the registry files.

Of course, when I click on the link that Big Fat Sportsman had posted in one of his topics, that website is very slow, and I have difficulty scrolling up and down on the webpage. So, I close that tab, then I'm OK again.

It's a Christian Fundamentalist website that tries to take control over your computer!

So, I'm not going to click on that link again!

Yeah! Talk about authoritarianism!!! Eh?
avatar
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Posts : 402
Join date : 2012-12-26
Age : 65
Location : El Paso, Texas

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/BigFatHeretic

Back to top Go down

Re: I'M BACK, AND I'M USING A DIFFERENT BROWSER! ALSO, I'M NOT A LIAR, GOD DAMN IT!

Post by Fitman's Brother on Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:30 am

Hi Skull

Yes, I am insulting the admin. The admin with his oh so successful forum.

Face it. I'm the only one bringing any traffic and discussion to this site. Your forum was completely dead before I revived it up to the magnificent 2ish posts a day that occur now
avatar
Fitman's Brother
Sports Bore

Posts : 27
Join date : 2014-06-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'M BACK, AND I'M USING A DIFFERENT BROWSER! ALSO, I'M NOT A LIAR, GOD DAMN IT!

Post by Skul on Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:44 pm



Thanks for admitting it. You insult the admin of a forum and don't expect anything to happen? And you call me stupid? Enjoy your ban.



Oh dear, I guess I'm being a tyrannical dictator again!

_________________
FORUM RULES

I Hate Sports. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!
avatar
Skul
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Posts : 170
Join date : 2012-12-24
Age : 33
Location : Glasgow, Scotland

View user profile http://ihatesports.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: I'M BACK, AND I'M USING A DIFFERENT BROWSER! ALSO, I'M NOT A LIAR, GOD DAMN IT!

Post by Big Fat Heretic on Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:33 am

Fitman's Brother wrote:Hi Skull

Yes, I am insulting the admin. The admin with his oh so successful forum.

Skul wrote:Thanks for admitting it. You insult the admin of a forum and don't expect anything to happen? And you call me stupid? Enjoy your ban.



And another one bites the dust!
avatar
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Posts : 402
Join date : 2012-12-26
Age : 65
Location : El Paso, Texas

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/BigFatHeretic

Back to top Go down

Re: I'M BACK, AND I'M USING A DIFFERENT BROWSER! ALSO, I'M NOT A LIAR, GOD DAMN IT!

Post by Skul on Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:24 pm

And did I mention he tried to create a new account? Too bad it's Admin Approval, now.

So, by trying to circumvent his ban, he's blown any slim chance he might have had to get un-banned.


_________________
FORUM RULES

I Hate Sports. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!
avatar
Skul
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Posts : 170
Join date : 2012-12-24
Age : 33
Location : Glasgow, Scotland

View user profile http://ihatesports.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: I'M BACK, AND I'M USING A DIFFERENT BROWSER! ALSO, I'M NOT A LIAR, GOD DAMN IT!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum