WARNING!!! WE HAVE A HACKER!!! Do NOT Read or Respond to Any Comments by Big Fat Sportsman!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WARNING!!! WE HAVE A HACKER!!! Do NOT Read or Respond to Any Comments by Big Fat Sportsman!

Post by Big Fat Heretic on Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:51 am

WARNING!!! WE HAVE A HACKER!!!

Do not read or respond to any comments by our newest member, Big Fat Sportsman!

In one of his comments, he had posted a link to the Huffington Post website, which I opened in a different tab.

Well . . . you all know how the title of the web page appears at the top of the browser window. When I went back to our anti-sports forum, the name of the adjacent tab still appeared at the top of the window instead of "I Hate Sports Forum".

Also, when I clicked on any other tabs in my Mozilla Firefox browser, they would not open.

Now, I have had problems with my computer before, but NOTHING like this!

Yeah! This was a new one on me!

Also, I have never had problems with the Huffington Post website either, until now.

I am subscribed to Huffington Post, and I get their Newsletters in my E-mail.

Whatever happened is not the fault of that website.

Yeah! This was really weird. All my other tabs on my Mozilla Firefox browser were blocked! I could not open them!

So, I had to shut down my computer, and reboot, and run my Windows 7 in SAFE MODE to run System Restore to reset my computer to and earlier date before this problem cropped up.

Then after my system was successfully restored, I had to run my Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (Premium) which I always have to do after running System Restore.

Yeah! My computer was screwed up, but I fixed it.

In the meantime . . . . .

I think that Big Fat Sportsman should be banned permanently and his posts (including my responses) should be deleted. There is some kind of computer bug.

I have never requested that someone get banned before. So, this is my first time.

Normally, I wouldn't give a tinker's damn. That is . . . until now . . . when something threatens my computer.

I don't care if I get kicked in the balls! Just don't mess with my computer!

Well . . . I don't want to get kicked in the balls either, but, ya know what I mean.

Also, if Big Fat Sportsman does get banned, then his ISP computer address should be blocked so that he can not register under a new user name with a different E-mail address.

That's called a sock account.

Anyway . . .

I have never had a weird problem like this before.

Also, If Big Fat Sportsman responds in this topic, I will not read it. I will ignore his forum posts.

I don't want to pick up another computer bug, and then, have to waste a couple more hours fixing it.

Yeah, Big Fat Sportsman . . . . . the jig is up!
avatar
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Posts : 402
Join date : 2012-12-26
Age : 65
Location : El Paso, Texas

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/BigFatHeretic

Back to top Go down

Re: WARNING!!! WE HAVE A HACKER!!! Do NOT Read or Respond to Any Comments by Big Fat Sportsman!

Post by Big Fat Sportsman on Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:19 am

I always knew Atheist were lying when it came into the fields of Intelligence! I just knew it!

That's why AMERICA is always one step ahead of your terrorism schemes!

Of course the JIG is up Atheist! the jig is up for you!

I won't fall into your false acusation, in the fields of computers, Computers errors are common, but in this case! THE USER IS AN ERROR!

Heard that? Atheist scum! you won't infect these forums with your LIES, not on my WATCH!

AND I DON'T CARE IF YOU READ THIS OR NOT.

Of course It is common for Atheist to ignore the Truth even when it hits them in the face!

You're a bug in the Lifehood of everyone!

IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE THIS FAT PERSON, THEN I'M TOO MUCH FOR YOU. I'M LARGE AND IN CHARGE!

BOO YA!
avatar
Big Fat Sportsman
Member

Posts : 6
Join date : 2014-07-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WARNING!!! WE HAVE A HACKER!!! Do NOT Read or Respond to Any Comments by Big Fat Sportsman!

Post by Fitman's Brother on Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:52 am

Fat Man, are you lying?  Big Fat Sportsman seems like an honest, good Christian to me.  It seems to me that you are lying about him because you can't handle somebody telling the truth and disproving you atheism.

The Bible says to beware of false prophets.  I think that's exactly what should be done with you.
avatar
Fitman's Brother
Sports Bore

Posts : 27
Join date : 2014-06-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WARNING!!! WE HAVE A HACKER!!! Do NOT Read or Respond to Any Comments by Big Fat Sportsman!

Post by Earl on Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:25 am

BFH really believes that Big Fat Sportsman sent him a computer bug.  I have difficulty believing this because, in my humble opinion, Big Fat Sportsman wants him to continue reacting to his ribbing.  In other words, I don't believe he wants to keep BFH away from this very small forum.  

Frankly, I think it's troll season around here.   jocolor   Even though I'm an old dude, I can appreciate the entertainment value of trolling.  ("Old" is a relative term, by the way.  Besides, I pump iron at a local health club; and I look about 15 years younger!  Mr. Green!  )  

Let's pretend I'm not a moderator so I can post the following image:










P.S.  FB, you're sounding a little silly in your post above.  (But that's okay!  Smile  )

Fitman's Brother wrote:Big Fat Sportsman seems like an honest, good Christian to me.

But none of the Christians I know cuss a blue streak.   Laughing  

_________________
"You beat a woman and drag her down a flight of stairs, pulling her hair out by the roots? You're the fourth guy taken in the NFL draft. You kill people while driving drunk? That guy's welcome. Players caught in hotel rooms with illegal drugs and prostitutes? We know they're welcome. Players accused of rape and pay the woman to go away? You lie to police, trying to cover up a murder? We're comfortable with that.  You love another man? Well, now you've gone too far!" -- Dale Hansen, Dallas sports anchor for ABC local affiliate WFAA
avatar
Earl
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 628
Join date : 2012-12-26
Age : 67
Location : somewhere in space and time

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WARNING!!! WE HAVE A HACKER!!! Do NOT Read or Respond to Any Comments by Big Fat Sportsman!

Post by Earl on Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:21 pm

I owe both Skul and Big Fat Heretic an apology.  As Skul says, Big Fat Sportsman has engaged in nothing but flaming.  I should have been more vigilant.  

Again, I apologize.

_________________
"You beat a woman and drag her down a flight of stairs, pulling her hair out by the roots? You're the fourth guy taken in the NFL draft. You kill people while driving drunk? That guy's welcome. Players caught in hotel rooms with illegal drugs and prostitutes? We know they're welcome. Players accused of rape and pay the woman to go away? You lie to police, trying to cover up a murder? We're comfortable with that.  You love another man? Well, now you've gone too far!" -- Dale Hansen, Dallas sports anchor for ABC local affiliate WFAA
avatar
Earl
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 628
Join date : 2012-12-26
Age : 67
Location : somewhere in space and time

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WARNING!!! WE HAVE A HACKER!!! Do NOT Read or Respond to Any Comments by Big Fat Sportsman!

Post by Big Fat Heretic on Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:32 pm

Earl wrote:I owe both Skul and Big Fat Heretic an apology.  As Skul says, Big Fat Sportsman has engaged in nothing but flaming.  I should have been more vigilant.  

Again, I apologize.

Good afternoon Earl and Skul.

Thank you guys!

Anyway, I haven't heard from my friend here in El Paso since last Tuesday afternoon.

I should have heard something by now.

I keep leaving messages on his phone.

Well, anyway . . . . .

I have to go out this afternoon to do some shopping for groceries.

Good thing I have a cell phone so I can stay in touch.
avatar
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Posts : 402
Join date : 2012-12-26
Age : 65
Location : El Paso, Texas

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/BigFatHeretic

Back to top Go down

Re: WARNING!!! WE HAVE A HACKER!!! Do NOT Read or Respond to Any Comments by Big Fat Sportsman!

Post by Fitman's Brother on Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:26 pm

As I have said in the other thread, how is his "flaming" any different than Big Fat Heretic's?

Why do we still let Heretic shit up these boards but banish Big Fat Sportsman?
avatar
Fitman's Brother
Sports Bore

Posts : 27
Join date : 2014-06-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WARNING!!! WE HAVE A HACKER!!! Do NOT Read or Respond to Any Comments by Big Fat Sportsman!

Post by Big Fat Heretic on Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:44 pm

Fitman's Brother wrote:As I have said in the other thread, how is his "flaming" any different than Big Fat Heretic's?

Why do we still let Heretic shit up these boards but banish Big Fat Sportsman?

OK  Mr Fitman's Brother and our now defunct member, Big Fat Sportsman, the BOTH of you have been acting most despicable toward me!

Neither one of you care that I have been going through an emotional turmoil since my closest friend was bitten on the left hip by a great big German Shepard dog while visiting a VA client.  

For the past three days I have been leaving messages on his phone to call me back.

I had no way of knowing if he was still alive or not, GOD DAMN YOU!  

And the two of you kept harassing me throughout this crises!

Couldn't you have eased up just a little bit until this crises was over?

Nah! You would probably laugh your ass off if your own grandmother tumbled down a flight of stairs!

GO FUCK YOURSELF!

Well, anyway . . . . .

I just got back home from shopping, and while I was out, I had my cell phone with me and I called my friend three times, and today, I was finally able to reach him.

OK, for anybody else here in these forums who is interested (I know Fitman's Brother doesn't give  a shit) I have some good news. My friend is going to be fine. The dog that bit him did not have rabies. But he did get a bad infection and he's taking some really strong antibiotics, and pine killers. So, he's going to feel rather cruddy for awhile. Otherwise, he's going to recover.

Thanks to modern medical science and NOT prayer!

Yeah! Prayer is for ignorant superstitious football players hoping to win a game, or hoping to not be prosecuted for rape!    

Anyway . . . . .

I'm going to post more about this in another new topic.
avatar
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Posts : 402
Join date : 2012-12-26
Age : 65
Location : El Paso, Texas

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/BigFatHeretic

Back to top Go down

Re: WARNING!!! WE HAVE A HACKER!!! Do NOT Read or Respond to Any Comments by Big Fat Sportsman!

Post by Fitman's Brother on Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:20 am

Fat Shit:

I'm sorry that you've gone through emotional turmoil.  However that doesn't make you exempt and allow you to be a total prick like you always are.  Do you think for a fucking second that maybe other people are going through rough times?

Oh yeah, mother fucker.  You don't! I remember my brother on the old forum opened up about his own personal turmoil.  You didn't give a shit and you continued to be the piece of shit asshole that you are.  So fuck you, you fatass.  If you act like a dick, then go "booooo hooo my wittle fwend go a boo boo!" then I don't care.  You were a terrible person to my brother and now you know how it feels like when you ask for mercy and still get shot down in a time of crisis.  Fuck you, you fatass piece of shit.   you are still good for nothing and a drain on our economy.  You are nothing
avatar
Fitman's Brother
Sports Bore

Posts : 27
Join date : 2014-06-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WARNING!!! WE HAVE A HACKER!!! Do NOT Read or Respond to Any Comments by Big Fat Sportsman!

Post by Big Fat Heretic on Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:22 am

Fitman's Brother wrote:Fat Shit:

I'm sorry that you've gone through emotional turmoil.  However that doesn't make you exempt and allow you to be a total prick like you always are.  Do you think for a fucking second that maybe other people are going through rough times?

Oh yeah, mother fucker.  You don't! I remember my brother on the old forum opened up about his own personal turmoil.  You didn't give a shit and you continued to be the piece of shit asshole that you are.  So fuck you, you fatass.  If you act like a dick, then go "booooo hooo my wittle fwend go a boo boo!" then I don't care.  You were a terrible person to my brother and now you know how it feels like when you ask for mercy and still get shot down in a time of crisis.  Fuck you, you fatass piece of shit.   you are still good for nothing and a drain on our economy.  You are nothing

WOW!!! And you say I have a bad memory???

Do recall (if you possibly can) that in the old Sports Sucks forum, your brother, Fit Man, when he came in as a new member, the very first thing he did was start a new topic devoted to me, saying that I was a disgrace to humanity, and that I should get out and do sports!

He knew nothing about me at the time. I was 61 years old back, and I have arthritis in both my knees and ankles, and I had to go from using a cane to getting around in a power chair.

And, at 61 years old, I'm suppose to just go out and do sports? Oh really???

And you say, that I should have cried boo hoo for him when he mentioned going through some personal turmoil, when after the very first thing he did in the old forum was to attack me, before he knew anything about me? He started the flame war, GOD DAMN YOU!!!

OK . . . What was his personal tragedy?

Let me guess . . . his football had an air leak and he had to buy a new one! Aw! Poor baby!

Oh! What a tragic loss! He had been sleeping with his favorite football hugging it since he was a toddler in wet diapers, and continued sleeping with his favorite football when he was a high school jock in shitty diapers.

So, I was suppose to give a shit about his personal problems when he was the very first to launch a flame attack on me, coming into the forum as a new member, just for that purpose!!!

I was suppose to bow down and worship him, and fall on my fat ass, just because he happens to be some knuckle-dragging, slack-jawed, drooling imbecilic moron (or is that, moronic imbecile?) with shit for brains, who chases a ball. Oh REALLY???

DUH! HUH! HUH! HUH! I CAN KICK A FOOTBALL, AND YOU GOTTA RESPECT ME! DUH! HUH! HUH! HUH!

You think that just because jerks like you can run faster and jump higher and put a ball through a hoop, that we have to bow down and worship the likes of you?

FUCK YOU!!!

A horse can run faster and jump higher!

I would much rather have a horse, even though a horse can't put a ball through a hoop.

So, I have no use for jocks.

But, I can ride a horse.

No, I don't have to respect the likes of you just because you chase a ball.

GET OVER IT, YA JOCK-STRAP SNIFFING, COCK-SUCKING BOOT-LICKER!
avatar
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Posts : 402
Join date : 2012-12-26
Age : 65
Location : El Paso, Texas

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/BigFatHeretic

Back to top Go down

Re: WARNING!!! WE HAVE A HACKER!!! Do NOT Read or Respond to Any Comments by Big Fat Sportsman!

Post by Fitman's Brother on Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:30 pm

Big Fatty:

You response shows that you lack any personal compassion. You get back what you dish out. So because you were such as asshole to my brother when he opened up, then you don't deserve any compassion in you "time of crisis" if you even want to call it that.

So fuck you, I don't care who got bit by a dog. you are an asshole and don't deserve any compassion or "free passes" from me speaking the truth and giving you all I got. If you are going to be a dick, well then I'm going to shoot you down so quick.
avatar
Fitman's Brother
Sports Bore

Posts : 27
Join date : 2014-06-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WARNING!!! WE HAVE A HACKER!!! Do NOT Read or Respond to Any Comments by Big Fat Sportsman!

Post by Big Fat Heretic on Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:39 pm

Fitman's Brother wrote:Big Fatty:

You response shows that you lack any personal compassion.  You get back what you dish out.  So because you were such as asshole to my brother when he opened up, then you don't deserve any compassion in you "time of crisis" if you even want to call it that.

So fuck you, I don't care who got bit by a dog.  you are an asshole and don't deserve any compassion or "free passes" from me speaking the truth and giving you all I got.  If you are going to be a dick, well then I'm going to shoot you down so quick.

You obviously have no memory. Probably because you don't have a prefrontal lobe.

So . . . . . I get back what I dish out?

REMEMBER: When your brother was a new member in the old forum, he was the FIRST to start flaming me! And he kept flaming me. He was the very first to dish it out!!!

That was his sole purpose of coming into the forums, to devote his first new topic, just to flame me!

He was the first to start dishing it out! Remember? Course you don't remember because you have shit for brains!

And then, later on, when he was going through some kind of personal crises, naturally, I didn't give a shit!

REMEMBER: He was the FIRST! Then you joined in, and it was TWO against ONE!

I was, to use a sports euphemism, I was double-teamed.

But then, that's how it is with you bullies. You're all cowards, and are afraid to tackle anybody one on one.

So, now that your butt-buddy, Big Fat Sportsman, was given the boot, you're on your own again.

Now, you go cry boo hoo on your coach's shoulder and suck his cock!

REMEMBER, if you can . . . your brother was the first to start flaming.

So, if he then, later on he was going through a personal crises, I was not going to comfort him.

If he was expecting me to provide a soft shoulder for him to cry on, after he first flamed me, FORGET IT!

And I know you don't care about my friend who was bitten by a dog, well . . . because he's not a football player.

No, he's only a social worker for the VA hospital, and he only has a degree in psychiatry, and he served seven years in the Israeli Army. But, we all know that a football player is more important that anything else! Right?

So, only football players deserve respect, while the rest of us can just go to fucking Hell!!!

Yeah, like . . . . .  DUH! HUH! HUH! HUH! I CAN KICK A FOOTBALL! YA GOTTA RESPECT ME! DUH! HUH! HUH! HUH! I'M BETTER THAN YOU! I CAN RUN FASTER, AND JUMP HIGHER THAN YOU! AND I CAN PUT A BALL THROUGH A HOOP! SO, YOU GOTTA RESPECT ME! DUH! HUH! HUH! HUH!

Sorry JIMBO! But maybe, if your brother didn't come in to the forums with the sole intention of flaming me, then maybe, I would have been more sympathetic toward him when he was going through some crises.

But no! Just because you're jocks and sports fans, you expect EVERYBODY to love you, and bow down and worship you, and you expect EVERYBODY to love your God damn sports.

And if we don't love you, and bow down and worship you, then you get your jock-straps under your pink ruffled panties all in a bunch, and you crap in you britches, and then, you all go on a rampage, and start beating up on people and raping women!

Oh! But you don't have to respect anybody else! Right?

NNNNNOOOOOOO!!! You all go around in our schools, ripping pages out of books, destroying science and art projects, slashing oil paintings and breaking paint brushes, raping under-aged teenage girls, and slamming locker doors on the hands of art and music students and bashing the heads of science students against the lockers doors.

And yet, we're all suppose to love and worship you! Really??? Really??? Really???

You want EVERYBODY to love and respect you?

Sorry, JIMBO Bubbah Booey! But that boat won't float!

Also, I don't forgive! I'm not a Christian, so, I don't forgive.

If is absolution you seek, then go talk to a priest, and suck his cock!

Oh! By the way . . . how come your brother, Fit Man, hasn't joined you in these new forums?

I guess, he must be serving time in prison for buggering a little boy, and of course, the cons don't get to have Internet access.

FUCK OFF!!!
avatar
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Posts : 402
Join date : 2012-12-26
Age : 65
Location : El Paso, Texas

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/BigFatHeretic

Back to top Go down

Re: WARNING!!! WE HAVE A HACKER!!! Do NOT Read or Respond to Any Comments by Big Fat Sportsman!

Post by Fitman's Brother on Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:36 am

WAHHH SOMEBODY WAS MEAN TO ME ON THE INTERNET
FATMAN'S MOST FAMOUS QUOTATION
WAHHH SOMEBODY WAS MEAN TO ME ON THE INTERNET
FATMAN'S MOST FAMOUS QUOTATION
WAHHH SOMEBODY WAS MEAN TO ME ON THE INTERNET
FATMAN'S MOST FAMOUS QUOTATION
WAHHH SOMEBODY WAS MEAN TO ME ON THE INTERNET
FATMAN'S MOST FAMOUS QUOTATION
WAHHH SOMEBODY WAS MEAN TO ME ON THE INTERNET
FATMAN'S MOST FAMOUS QUOTATION
WAHHH SOMEBODY WAS MEAN TO ME ON THE INTERNET
FATMAN'S MOST FAMOUS QUOTATION
WAHHH SOMEBODY WAS MEAN TO ME ON THE INTERNET
FATMAN'S MOST FAMOUS QUOTATION
avatar
Fitman's Brother
Sports Bore

Posts : 27
Join date : 2014-06-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WARNING!!! WE HAVE A HACKER!!! Do NOT Read or Respond to Any Comments by Big Fat Sportsman!

Post by Big Fat Heretic on Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:24 am

FAMOUS QUOTE FROM FITMAN'S BROTHER:
DUH! HUH! HUH! HUH! YOU GOTTA RESPECT ME BECAUSE I PLAY BALL!
FAMOUS QUOTE FROM FITMAN'S BROTHER:
DUH! HUH! HUH! HUH! YOU GOTTA RESPECT ME BECAUSE I PLAY BALL!
FAMOUS QUOTE FROM FITMAN'S BROTHER:
DUH! HUH! HUH! HUH! YOU GOTTA RESPECT ME BECAUSE I PLAY BALL!
FAMOUS QUOTE FROM FITMAN'S BROTHER:
DUH! HUH! HUH! HUH! YOU GOTTA RESPECT ME BECAUSE I PLAY BALL!
FAMOUS QUOTE FROM FITMAN'S BROTHER:
DUH! HUH! HUH! HUH! YOU GOTTA RESPECT ME BECAUSE I PLAY BALL!
FAMOUS QUOTE FROM FITMAN'S BROTHER:
DUH! HUH! HUH! HUH! YOU GOTTA RESPECT ME BECAUSE I PLAY BALL!
FAMOUS QUOTE FROM FITMAN'S BROTHER:
DUH! HUH! HUH! HUH! YOU GOTTA RESPECT ME BECAUSE I PLAY BALL!
FAMOUS QUOTE FROM FITMAN'S BROTHER:
DUH! HUH! HUH! HUH! YOU GOTTA RESPECT ME BECAUSE I PLAY BALL!

Go play with your balls, instead of buggering the little boys in your neighborhood and playing with their balls!
avatar
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Posts : 402
Join date : 2012-12-26
Age : 65
Location : El Paso, Texas

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/BigFatHeretic

Back to top Go down

Re: WARNING!!! WE HAVE A HACKER!!! Do NOT Read or Respond to Any Comments by Big Fat Sportsman!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum