Nerds are Dangerous

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Nerds are Dangerous

Post by Orson on Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:48 pm

lol you're probably the one who wears diapers because you're too fat to even walk all the way to the bathroom. You'd rather sit on your big, fat ass in your own shit instead of cleaning up yourself. You just seem like a sad, fat baby.

About the Sarah Palin thing, I just figured I should clear everything up. You DID say it was a rumor, but why even mention it if you know it is false? You are a terrible person for lying and perpetuating mis-information. You are nothing more than an ignorant, fatass baffoon. Instead of Big Fat Heretic, you should change your name to Big Fat Liar. Yeah! Big Fat Liar really suits you well! That's what I'm going to refer to you from now on.

You also say "So, nobody has a right to force their choices or beliefs on other people against their will, or to deny people the right to make their own choices at to what to watch, or not watch."

According to your logic, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO FORCE FOX TO AIR WHAT YOU WANT JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE BEING A BIG BABY AND WANT TO WATCH IT. You are just an entitled baby and I can see you whailing and crying and making a scene because big "evil" Fox News didn't air what you wanted it to.

I can easily bitch and cry like you and whine that PBS doesn't air sporting events. But unlike you, I'm smart enough to see that I have no right to tell a private company what to do.

So, Big Fat Liar, quit trying to tell others how to lead their lives, you fucking authoritarian. Why dont you move to Iran or some other shithole where a shithead like yours would fit right in. They might not have a bunch of McDonalds over there so I can see you getting a little upset at that though.

I also see you bellowing and crying about my proposed watchlist. Well you know what? TOO FUCKING BAD! Did your mommy not teach you that you can't always get what you want? Quit being a big baby and realize that people have other opinions.

You REALLY need to learn how to get along with others. Otherwise you're just going to continue to have a sad, miserable life
Orson
Sports Bore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Earl on Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:04 am

Wow!  I've been extremely busy today; so, I've only had time to take a quick look at the posts the two of you have submitted in just the last 24 hours or so.  As I should have known would happen, the dialogue (so to speak) has deteriorated from arguing over the OP's message to making personal attacks.  I know the anonymity of posting in forums removes one's inhibitions, but it soon becomes a sad situation.  No understanding is accomplished, and one or more of the posters get their feelings hurt.  It ceases to be entertainment of the sort that would amuse animated popcorn-eating emoticons and ends up with a lot of anger.  

Try to calm down, guys.  This is just a mostly unknown forum that has only a few active members.  The few of us posting here are just ordinary slobs, powerless individuals.  It's no big deal!  Calm down.  Getting yourself agitated and upset in a lousy forum does no good.  Take a break and go do something that makes you happy.

This message was brought to you by Earl, an enemy to no one.   Smile  

"You beat a woman and drag her down a flight of stairs, pulling her hair out by the roots? You're the fourth guy taken in the NFL draft. You kill people while driving drunk? That guy's welcome. Players caught in hotel rooms with illegal drugs and prostitutes? We know they're welcome. Players accused of rape and pay the woman to go away? You lie to police, trying to cover up a murder? We're comfortable with that.  You love another man? Well, now you've gone too far!" -- Dale Hansen, Dallas sports anchor for ABC local affiliate WFAA
Earl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Earl on Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:13 am

I've been thinking about Orson's cure for autism and Asperger's, i.e., force them to participate in team sports so that they will learn how to relate to other people and be on a team. He seems to think that this will keep the people he calls “nerds” from becoming sociopaths and going on killing sprees. As I thought about his solution, I realized that it points the way to a solution for the problem of bullying: we merely keep a watch on all potential bullies as soon as they begin to display a tendency to bully or harass other people and then force them to watch all the episodes of My Little Pony, which will teach them that Friendship is Magic. Another of the world's problems solved.
Mrs. Earl
Familiar Face

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Fat Heretic on Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:31 am

Good evening Mrs Earl:

I've just noticed both of your posts as I was posting my topic. So, I'm doing a re-edit.

As for Orson's proposed treatment for autism and Asperger's Syndrome, well, being forced into sports would only make it worse. Most people with autism or Asperger's usually score higher on standard IQ tests, and would not be comfortable being forced to participate in childish games with moronic drooling retards!

Nerds have no problem relating to other people who are human beings and on the same higher intellectual plane.

But, nerds just can't relate to dullards with less brains than an amoeba, being a much lower order than a sewer slug.

Sports does not teach one how to relate to other people. But only how to relate to a wolf pack!  

OK . . . I knew where I could find a good social environment during my teenaged years when I lived in Las Cruces, New Mexico. I personally new Dr. Clyde Tombaugh, the astronomer who discovered Pluto back in the 1930s. He use to teach at NMSU, and once each month I would go to the meetings at our local Astronomical Society. I would listen to lectures, and see films and slides of star clusters. They served coffee and cakes, and I smoked a pipe. There were a lot of pipe smokers in the room, and I was one of them. It was a nice social environment for us nerds. Problem solved!

Coffee houses are also a good social environment for people like us.

Sports Bars are for the redneck scums where they can get drunk, piss on the floors, and pass out face down in their own piss and shit and vomit, and perhaps even drown in it! Another problem solved!

Good evening Mr Earl:

OK, you said . . . . .

"Take a break and go do something that makes you happy."

Well, right now, I'm smoking a cigar, drinking a dark roast coffee, and I'm in the process of serving Orson's bitch-ass up to him on a silver platter!

And that makes me happy! OK?

Orson is fun!

Anyway . . . . .

Getting back to business again . . . . .

==============================

In response to Orson:

OK, first of all, I'm 62 years old and I have arthritis in both knees and ankles. But, I am NOT totally immobile.

When I'm at home, in my apartment, I park my JAZZY power chair in the corner of the room, and I am able to get up and walk around inside my apartment.

I just can't do a lot of walking around outdoors.

Also, I have a bench to sit on in my shower, and there are hand rails in my bathroom. So, everything in my apartment is handicap accessible.

Now . . . you . . . ya little punk, you probably won't live into your 60s. Someone will probably get pissed off at you, and rip your head off, and shove it up your ass face first, and piss down your neck!

No, I seriously doubt you'll live into your 60s or even your 50s.

I'll dance on your grave!!! PUNK!!!

Well . . . I'll just wheel up to it in my JAZZY and tap my toes on your grave!

Anyway . . . . .

OK, the reason why PBS doesn't broadcast sports is because it's an educational channel, and NOT a sports channel.

Oh! But don't worry little boy!

Sports is beginning to take over more channels. I use to like to watch the Sci Fi or Science Fiction channel. But now, they have been showing wrestling. So, sports is beginning to take over.

Spike TV use to be good, but it's been taken over more and more by sports.

Oh! PBS has been announcing more viewer discretionary warnings before starting a program.

OK . . . back in the year 2009, that was a very special year for me. February 12,2009 was the 200th birthday of Charles Darwin, and August of 2009 was the 400th anniversary of Galileo's Telescope.

On PBS, before it started the 2 hour program about Galileo titled "400 Years of The Telescope" with Niel deGrasse Tyson, they announced that viewer discretion was advised, that the program might not be suitable for all viewers.

I remember back in 1980s when PBS was broadcasting the 13 episodes of COSMOS with Carl Sagan, and PBS had NEVER made such an announcement just before airing a science program having anything to do with astronomy, or physics, or biology, or evolution, etc. etc.

NO! Way back then, the only time PBS ever announced that viewer discretion was advised, was if they were showing a historical documentary of, for example: the Nazi atrocities back during World War II or something like "Bury My Heart At Wounded Knee" which by the way was not a battle, but a massacre, because the Native Americans only had one lousy shotgun among them while the white soldiers were heavily armed, and killing unarmed people. I have read the book myself back in 1980. So, on PBS, it was not called The Battle At Wounded Knee. No, On PBS it was referred to as the Massacre at Wounded Knee. Yeah! A far more truthful description.

Anyway . . . those were the only times when PBS would announce that viewer discretion was advised, because it might not have been suitable for children to watch, because of some war scenes with some violence.

But, back then, PBS would NEVER advise viewer discretion for a science program on astronomy, or physics, or biology, or EVOLUTION!!!

Oh! But now they do!

So, PBS has begun to cave under pressure from Christard Fundie parents, who make their boys go to bed with boxing gloves on, or send them to bed with their hands tied behind their backs.

The year 2009 was to be a special year for me. I watched "400 Years of The Telescope" on PBS with Neil deGrasse Tyson, and I thoroughly enjoyed the program, and I love Neil deGrasse Tyson, my black Carl Sagan, as I like to call him. He is truly awesome! And he's a big dude, 6 feet 2 inches tall, and he looks like he weighs somewhere between 280 to 300 pounds, and he can kick your ass up between your ears with one of his Size 13 boots!

No! Ya don't wanna mess around with this dude! I love him!

Anyway . . . . .

I was really pissed off because PBS found it necessary to announce that viewer discretion was advised on a program about Galileo's telescope. That announcement put the vinegar in my beer, the piss in my coffee, and threaded a horse-hair through my cigar! Yeah! That stupid announcement of viewer discretion left a triple bad taste in my mouth!

Oh! But I guess it was necessary to warn all the white supremacists that a big fat black nigga astrophysicist was going to be on the program talking about Galileo's telescope, and it was also necessary to warn all the Christard Fundies who beat their children to death with quarter inch plumbing supply line, that a program about science was going to be on.

Yeah! We must be very careful not to offend the poor babies, and to forewarn them that something they won't like is going to be aired.

Also . . . . . back in the 1980s during the Reagan administration, Government funding for PBS was cut. So, they had to resort to telethons to support PBS, so that they could continue to receive more new programs.

Oh! But the FOX channel, they have millions of dollars pouring in, and Bill O'Reily gets paid about $8 million dollars every year, just to slobber and drool all over his microphone, spouting off his moronic retarded BULLSHIT! Ya know, like, "the tide goes in and the tide goes out and you can't explain it!" when Sir Isaac Newton explained it about 300 years ago! And when I was only in the second grade, I knew how the moon causes tides in the oceans.

Also, I like the way Neil deGrasse Tyson likes to call people out on their BULLSHIT, and how, when he's on some TV show, how he corrects their errors.

For example: During one of his appearances on The Daily Show.

WOW! So-called professional broadcast studios don't even know which way the earth rotates! I knew that when I was only in Kindergarten while playing with a toy globe of the earth!

Yeah! And Bill O'Reily, an idiot makes $8 million dollars, when he doesn't even know shit about what the average kid in grade school knows! What a fucking RETARD!!!

And yet . . . . . a college professor who teaches astronomy or physics or chemistry, etc. etc. only gets paid between $80,000 to $120,000 dollars per year, depending on how long he/she has been teaching, and a professional scientist only gets paid about $250,000 dollars per year.

Oh! But some drooling, slack-jawed, knuckle-dragging moron with shit-for-brains gets paid millions of dollars every year just for kicking a football around!

And speaking of cry babies wanting to have their own way . . . . .

Every year, football players scream and jump up and down like spoiled rotten little brats demanding more and more money just for chasing a ball around.

And the sports fans . . . . .

When their favorite team loses the big game of the season, they all take to rioting in the streets, breaking shop windows, setting fires, overturning cars, and raping women.

And when their favorite team wins the big game of the season, they all celebrate by going out into the streets, breaking shop windows, setting fires, overturning cars, and raping women.

And, also . . . . . how many times has regular programming been pre-empted to broadcast some fucking retarded sporting event? Eh?

Oh! And there is much more! You're gonna love this!

Back in 2013, here in El Paso, Texas, where I presently reside, the City Hall building, and the Insights Science Museum were both torn down to make room for a new sports arena, a new baseball stadium. Fuck! We already have a baseball stadium. Do we really need another one?

This was the Insights Science Museum and the City Hall before they were torn down.

Back in September of 2012, I went to the science museum. They had a Tesla coil, and each day, they would turn down the lights and fire up the Tesla coil. It was really awesome! Yeah! Nikola Tesla, he was one of those science nerds and techno-geeks, and he was a strong advocate for using AC current to wire our cities and homes. I'm so glad he won his battle against Thomas Edison who had been advocating for DC current in our homes. I'm glad Nikola Tesla won that debate, because AC current is far more efficient and less costly. Also, Nikola Tesla had even done some work for the El Paso Electric Company. No, he was not a regular employee, but he had done some field work for El Paso Electric.

Here's a better view of the El Paso City Hall behind the Insights Science Museum. The City Hall building looks exactly like the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building that once stood in Oklahoma City. Yeah! The one that was taken down in an act of terrorism by Timothy McVeigh with a truck bomb made with ammonium nitrate back in April 19, 1995 which killed 168 people and injured over 800 more.

Yes, I happen to know that BOTH our El Paso City Hall AND the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City were designed by the same architect. I love big buildings, and I also like doing research on buildings and on their history.

So, as far as I'm concerned, sports fans are terrorists, almost as bad as Timothy McVeigh! The only difference is, that instead of killing, they like to beat up and rape teenage girls, dragging them unconscious from one rape party to the next!

Oh wait! Some of these teenage girls commit suicide afterwards! So, in a way, sports fans and jocks are murderers! And sports is destroying my city! Hey sports fans! Ain't ya proud!

Oh, what was that Orson . . . that you said about a WATCH LIST? Maybe sports fans and jocks should be placed on a WATCH LIST of sorts. Eh?

Anyway . . . . . to continue . . . . .

Here's the El Paso City Hall in the days just before it was scheduled for demolition. Yeah, they had the gall and the audacity to hang a great big banner saying "IT'S HAPPENING" like it was some kind of holiday coming up.

Here it is coming down. This sucks! Yeah! I imagine all the sports fans cheered and I also imagine some of the redneck yokels shouted FIRE IN THE HOLE!!! Well . . . hope they all had a good time, because I sure as Hell didn't!

It was on the morning of Sunday, April 14,2013 when the City Hall was taken down, and about a month earlier, the Insights Science Museum was demolished.

I didn't watch! I stayed at home. I don't live far from the Down Town area. But, when I got up that morning, I heard the rumble!

A couple of weeks later, when the rubble was being cleared away with bulldozers, I asked one of the guys there if I could have a chunk of concrete from the building as a keepsake. I now have a piece of the City Hall building sitting on my coffee table to serve as a reminder of how retarded my city has become.

Oh! But it gets even better, Orson!

You're really gonna love this! You'll probably cream your under-panties or your diapers when I tell ya this! Yeah! You're gonna love this!

It was back in October 2012 when I heard that the City Hall and the Insights Science Museum were going to be torn down to make room for the new sports arena.

Yeah! A great big sandbox for retards to play it!

There was a NEWS van parked in front of the public library, and protestors carrying signs. Well, I was on the bus going up to Albertson's to do my grocery shopping. On the way back down town, I stopped at a Starbucks for a nice hot dark roast coffee, and took it with me while going back down town.

When I got there, the protesters were not there anymore. But, there was two rather large guys in bright orange shirts with black lettering that said "PLAY BALL EL PASO!" and they both looked like a couple of big orange pumpkins.

Well, I asked one of the orange shirts where the protestors had gone, and he said . . . "Oh! Those losers! They all left!" and then he asked me if I was for or against the new sports arena. I said that I was against it, because they were going to demolish City Hall and the Science Museum, and that I had no idea what was going to happen to the History Museum and the public library.

Yeah Orson! Ya startin' to cream your britches yet?

Then, the orange shirt gutter-thug piece of dog-shit said that he didn't give a shit about museums and libraries, and that people like me are what is wrong with America, and also, that people who are physically handicapped should be exterminated, and that kids with physical handicaps who are unable to participate in sports should not even be allowed in our schools!

Yeah! Sweet! Real sweet!

This is the kind of low-life scum that the new sports arena is going to attract into my community!

I guess by now, that you're really hauling some major wood in your pink pantaloons just thinking about this!

Well . . . . . I threw my scalding hot Starbucks dark roast coffee in his face!

People were watching. So, he didn't do shit! He couldn't do shit! I was in my JAZZY power chair, and I was 61 years old at the time.

Yeah! After all these years, I finally got back at someone, and got away with it! FINALLY!!!

Even the cops were on my side!

Now, I guess your little woodie is going limp again! Aw! Too bad!

So, getting back to your WATCH LIST again . . . . .

Do you believe that nerds who don't like sports, that they should be exterminated? Do you believe that people with physical handicaps should be exterminated?

Oh! Wait! I have another erectile treat for you! You're really really really gonna love this!

The residences who live near the new sports arena, for years they have been parking their cars in front of THEIR OWN HOMES! Oh gee! That's terrible!

Oh! But don't worry. Those residence will now be charged about $200 dollars per year to get a permit to park their cars in front of their own homes.

That's because of poor planning. They didn't take into consideration how much parking space would be needed. So, they have to requisition, or SEQUESTER (Republicans love that word) the parking along the residential street.

And those residents who can't afford the $200 dollar per year parking permit . . . well . . . too bad . . . they'll just have to give up their cars.

Oh! But football players get a FREE Hummer after they have beaten and raped someone!

WOW! Now you got wood again, and your cum is spattering on your ceiling!

Anyway . . . . .

You call me a cry baby because I'm pissed off over an educational program being censored from some local media outlets. Really???

No! I'm really not asking for much!

I just want to be allowed to use my eyes and ears. You can have 'em after I die. But while I'm still alive and still using 'em, I want to be allowed to use them. Because, they're still mine yet! Got it?

I'm not asking for millions of dollars. I'm not asking for extra privileges. Only for my basic rights.

But, you sports fans and jocks, you're not satisfied with only education being censored. You all want more, and to take more and more away from the rest of us.

You want to destroy our museums and libraries, and take away our cars, and take away our property to cover the cost of your ultra-extravagant sports arenas.

You and all the moronic fuck-tards like you, you're all just selfish spoiled rotten little brats who want to have everything for yourselves, and take it all away from the rest of us. And you also want to take possession of our women!

YOU WANT IT ALL!

You can go suck Mitt Romney's cock and lick is ass!

Oh! But you say that those of us nerds who don't like sports, we should be put on a WATCH LIST!!!

OK, you said in one of your earlier forum posts that you are an agnostic and not a Christian.

Well . . . you're still a religious fanatic none-the-less. You bow down to the jocks and worship them like pagan deities, sucking their cocks and licking their boots!

Yeah! You're just a cock-sucking boot-licker! Or is that, a boot-licking cock-sucker?

Which one do you prefer to have me call ya?

Remember! They're the only choices I'm giving you! It has to be one or the other! OK?

So, which one is it? Which one do you prefer?

Of course, there is a third alternative . . . . .

You can  just . . . . . EAT SHIT AND DIE!!!

I'm outta here!

Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/BigFatHeretic

Back to top Go down

Post by Orson on Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:42 pm

Mr. Earl is right, there's no point in debating with idiots. I already destroyed you in this debate, Big Fat Liar. I will be leaving a champion now, and you will just be a loser.

Peace out, this is my last post here. It was fun beating you in a debate, Big Fat Liar. Your incessant profanity proves to me that you will forever be a loser, and I will forever be the winner.

Adios, motherfucker!
Orson
Sports Bore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Fat Heretic on Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:11 pm

Orson wrote:Mr. Earl is right, there's no point in debating with idiots.  I already destroyed you in this debate, Big Fat Liar.  I will be leaving a champion now, and you will just be a loser.

Peace out, this is my last post here.  It was fun beating you in a debate, Big Fat Liar.  Your incessant profanity proves to me that you will forever be a loser, and I will forever be the winner.

Adios, motherfucker!

You're just like the pigeon at a chess game, that knocks over the pieces, takes a crap on the board, and flies back to the coop to proclaim victory!

So, you're OK with a science museum getting demolished to make room for a sports arena, a great big sandbox for retards to play in!

You're OK with residents having to pay $200 dollars per year for permission to continue parking their own cars in front of their own homes!

What did I lie about?

Everything I posted is factual! This time I even posted photos of the science museum and the City Hall building getting demolished.

I happen to live near this area. It only takes about 15 minutes or so to get from my home to the new sports arena in my JAZZY power chair. When the City Hall building was taken down, from my home I could hear the rumble.

What did I lie about?

You only (think?) you're a winner, because you're a sports fan, and sports has more power and influence in our American culture than a science education.

Yeah! You're right and I'm wrong, because you're a sports fan, and I'm only some poor schmuck who supports science education and hates sports.

Go suck a football player's cock, or a basketball player's cock, or a baseball player's cock! Whichever cock you prefer to suck, and whichever pair of boots you prefer to lick!

I'll leave it to other forum members to decided for themselves who won or lost this debate.

You only (think?) you won.

But now, you're taking off like a coward!

To me, that makes you the looser!

Go play in the sandbox with the other retarded Kindergarteners! Even they could build a better sand castle than you ever could! No, you'll just piss in the sandbox and pull the crap out of your diapers and throw it around!

Even RETARDS think you're and idiot.

Retarded only mean slow. You've come to a full stop!

Bye bye, ya little coward!

See ya! Wouldn't wanna be ya!

Last edited by Big Fat Heretic on Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:58 pm; edited 3 times in total
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Earl on Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:40 am

This was a debate?  It reads more like a round of name-calling to me.  No, I haven't bothered to check to see who started it.  Doesn't matter who started it.  It's all sad.

"You beat a woman and drag her down a flight of stairs, pulling her hair out by the roots? You're the fourth guy taken in the NFL draft. You kill people while driving drunk? That guy's welcome. Players caught in hotel rooms with illegal drugs and prostitutes? We know they're welcome. Players accused of rape and pay the woman to go away? You lie to police, trying to cover up a murder? We're comfortable with that.  You love another man? Well, now you've gone too far!" -- Dale Hansen, Dallas sports anchor for ABC local affiliate WFAA
Earl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Fat Heretic on Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:21 am

Earl wrote:This was a debate?  It reads more like a round of name-calling to me.  No, I haven't bothered to check to see who started it.  Doesn't matter who started it.  It's all sad.

Well, this all started because Orson said that all nerds are dangerous and should be put on a WATCH LIST!!!

Sorry, but I can't be very polite to some retard like that!

Carl Sagan was a nerd (may he rest in peace) and Niel deGrasse Tyson is a nerd, and I personally knew Dr Clyde Tombaugh the astronomer who discovered Pluto, and I met him back in 1968 when I was 16 years old, and I attended the monthly meetings at the Las Cruces Astronomical Society. Yeah! He was a nerd.

Oh! But Orson calls me a liar!!!

Yeah! These are some really dangerous nerds that need to be put on a WATCH LIST???

Well, I think all professional football players should be kept locked up in cages after they're done playing so that they can't get loose to rape our women folk!

I AM NOT A LIAR, GOD DAMN IT!

AND YES . . . I DO THINK I'M BETTER THAN ALL THE JOCKS AND SPORTS FANS!!!

So, Orson can just SUCK ON THAT!

He's an idiot! I'm surprised that he can even remember to breath!

Maybe tonight he just might forget to breath, and die quietly in his sleep.

One can only hope!
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Earl on Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:50 pm

Well, this all started because Orson said that all nerds are dangerous and should be put on a WATCH LIST!!!

So, you should have used sound argument (in other words, citing facts) instead of flying off the handle with anger.  Personal attacks don't win a debate, despite the depressing fact that this is apparently the norm on the Internet.

AND YES . . . I DO THINK I'M BETTER THAN ALL THE JOCKS AND SPORTS FANS!!!

I don't judge people according to some group to which they happen to belong.  Such a mentality is akin to racism.  I judge people as individuals.  

Maybe tonight he just might forget to breath, and die quietly in his sleep.

One can only hope!

I don't think you really mean what you say.  I know you well enough to know that you do have a gentle side.  But be that as it may, wishing death on people is not healthy.  Perhaps this is just a game to you.  You know, like hissing the villain in a movie.  But this is real life.

Earl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Earl on Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:15 am

Alas and alack, this topic has come to a sad, bitter end.  (See post above.)   Sad 

So, I'm gonna be naughty.    Twisted Evil 

And now for something completely different!   Razz  jocolor    Mr. Green!    Basketball  (Oops!  That last smilie is verboten!)

Earl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skul on Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:23 pm

He proclaims victory, then runs away.

Actually, he loses and I win. Because I say so.

I Hate Sports. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!
Skul
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

View user profile http://ihatesports.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Fat Heretic on Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:02 pm

Well, I've been very busy working on my web blog, and I finally finished my latest article debunking the Biblical myth of the Genesis flood.

Yeah, on my blog I'm posting science articles, and also articles debunking Biblical myths, like Creationism and the Genesis flood, and I'll be debunking more stuff in future articles.

In the process of putting up my latest article, I had learned more stuff about Geology that I didn't know before. So, I have been getting schooled! Big time!

I know more about Astronomy than I do about Geology. But still . . . I know more about that then most so-called newscasters, like, Bill O'Reily on FUX NOISE!

And yes! I don't think FOX, or rather, WEASEL, has any right to censor the new COSMOS from any of their local affiliates. I don't care what Orson thinks about that!

Orson is a little coward who (thinks?) he's won the argument because he makes one last forum post, and then runs away, and the last thing he does is call me a liar. You know, like a little kid saying, you're a liar, you're a liar, like some retarded little brat who jumps up and down, screams and yells and craps his diapers when someone tells him there's no Santa Clause or Easter Bunny! 

Oh! And his complaining about my cuss words! Oh! He is sooooooo right and proper! Yeah, that's typical of the right-wing authoritarian mind set. Just like a Republican! Yeah, people who read too many books should be put on a WATCH LIST, and it's OK to rape women! But oh! One must never use profanity!

Orson can go FUCK HIMSELF!!!

Anyway . . . . . getting back in topic again.

Yeah! I'm a 62 year old coot, but I still like to keep my mind active, researching science articles on line, and over the past years, I have subscribed to science Newsletters that I get in my E-mails.

Yes! This old coot like to keep his mind active. Yeah! I'm one of those DANGEROUS NERDS!!!

Oh! But that cowardly little bed-wetting ignoramus Orson (who I'm going to call Horseshit from now on) he thinks that all nerds should be placed on a WATCH LIST!!!

Anyway . . . speaking of nerds . . .

I have been listening to the black Astrophysicist, Neil deGrasse Tyson, and watching the latest episodes of the new COSMOS - A Space Time Odyssey on the Hulu website because I don't have that crappy Cable TV anymore. Time Warner keeps raising the cost every fucking month. So, I pulled the plug on the shit!

Yeah! Neil deGrasse Tyson is another one of those DANGEROUS NERDS!!!

And he has this DANGEROUS idea that kids are just naturally curious, always asking questions, and always wanting to explore the environment around them and getting into stuff.  

Here is a link to a YouTube video with Neil deGrasse Tyson.

Neil deGrasse Tyson: Want Scientifically Literate Children? Get Out Of Their Way!

Here's the transcript of the video.

----------------------------------------
Published on May 13, 2013

We spend the first year teaching children to walk and talk and the rest of their lives telling them to shut up and sit down.

Transcript -- I'm often asked by parents what advice can I give them to help get kids interested in science? And I have only one bit of advice. Get out of their way. Kids are born curious. Period. I don't care about your economic background. I don't care what town you're born in, what city, what country. If you're a child, you are curious about your environment. You're overturning rocks. You're plucking leaves off of trees and petals off of flowers, looking inside, and you're doing things that create disorder in the lives of the adults around you.

And so then so what do adults do? They say, "Don't pluck the petals off the flowers. I just spent money on that. Don't play with the egg. It might break. Don't . . ." Everything is a don't. We spend the first year teaching them to walk and talk and the rest of their lives telling them to shut up and sit down.

So you get out of their way. And you know what you do? You put things in their midst that help them explore. Help 'em explore. Why don't you get a pair of binoculars, just leave it there one day? Watch 'em pick it up. And watch 'em look around. They'll do all kinds of things with it.

For me at age 11, I had a pair of binoculars and looked up to the moon, and the moon wasn't just bigger, it was better. There were mountains and valleys and craters and shadows. And it came alive. Not the full moon because there are no shadows cast when the moon is full; got to wait for it to be half moon or crescent moon, and look at the edge between light and dark with a simple pair of binoculars.

I was transformed by picking up a pair of binoculars and looking up, and that's hard to do for a city kid because when you look up you just see buildings -- and really your first thought is to look in people's windows. So to look out of the space -- out of living space -- and look up to the sky, binoculars go far, literally and figuratively. That's what got me started on the universe. It might get some kids you know started the same way.

----------------------------------------

Yeah! I like how Neil deGrasse Tyson says . . . GET OUT OF THEIR WAY!!!

Oh! But Horseshit thinks that all science nerds and techno-geeks should be put on a WATCH LIST!!!

How does Horseshit post comments on the Internet? I assume he uses a computer. Right?

Does Horseshit have indoor plumbing and electricity in his home? I assume he does.

Dose Horseshit have a telephone or a cell phone? I assume he at least has a telephone.

Does Horseshit watch TV, or listen to the radio, or has a VCR or DVD Player? I assume that he at least has a TV to watch sports.

Now, how did this all this technology come about?

SCIENCE! That's how! And it is nerds in our schools who study SCIENCE!

So, if Horseshit hates nerds so much, then he should show his solidarity by getting his electricity and running water turned off, get rid of his car, and ride an ox cart to the arena to watch football.

If it weren't for science and technology, and the science nerds in our schools who eventually become professional scientists, then Horseshit would still be living in a mud hut and picking the lice out of his pubic hairs!

Maybe Horseshit ought to go back to living in a mud hut!

Hey! I hope that Horseshit gets a really bad case of cancer in the abdominal region, and it's really painful, and he's all doubled over with cramps, and creaming out in pain, wishing he were dead!

But then . . . Horseshit undergoes treatment for the cancer, and it's successful, and the treatment saves his life, and he gets to live!!!

And so . . . for the rest of his life, Horseshit will have to thank some DANGEROUS NERD who studied science in school, went on to medical school in college, and became a really great doctor who had saved many lives.

Yeah! For the rest of his life, Horseshit would have to thank some NERD who saved is worthless, pathetic little life!

Anyway . . . . .

I think I understand what Horseshit's problem is!

Moderator's Note:  

I have deleted an explicit image that was originally posted here by BFH in violation of the Forum Rules.  

See my post below.

Earl

In the meantime . . .

I have much better things to do than to argue with some retarded Kindergartener, like Mr. Horseshit in shitty diapers!

I'm outta here!!!

I'll be back!
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Earl on Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:41 am

BFH, you're being a bit too obsessive over orson, aren't you?  In his last post, he said he would not visit this forum again. In other words, end of story.  So, what's the point of continuing to rail against him?  You're also overreacting.  As sports fans go, he certainly isn't as obnoxious as Samdaman  Mad .  In fact, he's a paragon of virtue compared to him.  I don't understand your intense hatred of him and others like him.  When I was a kid, like others I had to put up with my share of bullies.  Yet I never displayed such hatred toward any of them.

Also, you have violated the Forum Rules (and not for the first time).  This time you've violated Rule 5 -- which is quoted below, as follows:

§5 No posting of explicit images  

No posting of pictures containing porn, real deaths, mutilations, wounds, carnage, and other disgusting/explicit images. This also includes links to pages that contain such images.  

If you are in doubt, contact a moderator via private message before posting.

I'm inclined to believe the offending image you posted is not that of an actual human being, but was a product of your own creation.  I don't know much about human anatomy.  I assume that no one missing that much of his brain would be able to continue living.  (There are babies who are born that way and die very quickly.)

If I believed the photo were genuine and that there was a young guy who had actually been alive with that much of his brain missing, then I would say that not only did you violate the Forum Rules, but that you also violated a general standard of decency; namely, that of exploiting a severely injured or deformed human being for your own selfish end.  I would also say that you needed to learn a lot about empathy.

BFH, you seem to be in the habit of using mental impairment as a form of insult.  This is bad form.  The German Nazis exterminated the mentally retarded before they started on the Jews.  The late and great Senator Hubert Humphrey, who was one of the prime movers behind civil rights legislation, once said that a society is judged by how it treats those of its members who are the most helpless.

Whether the photo is genuine or not, either way the photo is explicit; and as the only current moderator of this forum, I have chosen to delete it and make no apologies for doing so.

Earl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Fat Heretic on Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:50 am

OK, the image I posted of the guy without a forehead . . . it was only some photo-shop job. It wasn't real! And NO, I didn't create that image. I don't have the necessary software to do something like that.

I do have Photo Base 3 which came with a Cannon Scanner I had several years ago. The scanner quit, but I can still use my Photo Base 3. But, I can not morph images with it. I can enlarge or reduce images, change the brightness and contrast and the color saturation. I can even change an image from color to Black & White, but I can't morph images with it. So, it's limited.

But, if you have the right kind of software, Which is very expensive, which I can't afford, you can do animated morphs. You can turn a thin person into a fat person or a fat person into a thin person. You can even morph a human face into a cat's face or a dog's face, what ever you prefer. OK???

Anyway . . . . .  

The reason why I'm so pissed off with Orson, who I now call, Horseshit, is because of his stupid proposed  WATCH LIST!!!

OK, I happen to know from personal experience that sometimes retarded people can be dangerous because of their severely impaired ability to reason.

Let me give you an example:

When I was a kid, our family lived in the small town up in Minnesota. My mother had asthma really bad, which is why we eventually moved down to New Mexico where the climate was much better for her health.

Anyway . . . . .

I was 9 years old at the time.

There were times when my mother was too sick to go out. So, sometimes, when she needed to get a refill on her prescriptions for her asthma medicine, she would send me to the pharmacy to pick it up and take it home. It was only a few blocks away. Also the pharmacist knew us and he trusted me to pick up the medicine to take back home.

OK . . . there was this retarded teenager in our neighborhood, over 6 feet tall. Sometimes he would jump the other kids in the neighborhood. He was a retarded bully!

On three different occasions, I was jumped by him, and he would apply a choke-hold around my neck.

My mother complained to his parents each time, and nothing was ever done.

Until one day . . . . .

He jumped me, tried to strangle me, and grabbed the medicine. I came home, my face all red, and when I told my mother that this guy stole the medicine, my mother called his parents again, and warned them, that their son had stolen some prescription medicines.

At first, the parents were pissed off and hung up. Then a little later, they called back. And sure enough, they had seen that their son had stolen the prescription medications. She thanked my mother for warning her, and then she came to our house to return the stolen prescriptions.

And after that, they had their son committed to the psychiatric facility at Moose Lake, which was known as The Nut House. Yeah! That's what we all called it.

So, not only was this guy a danger to other  people, he was also a danger to himself. He could have overdosed on those pills and maybe even die from it.

Now let me continue . . . . .

During holidays, like the 4th of July, or Labor Day, etc. etc. there were parades in Cloquet, Minnesota about 7 miles north of our town.

During the parades, there was this guy in his 30s who would follow behind the marchers, waving at the crowd. We all knew him. He was retarded, and we all thought he was harmless.

We knew him, because we use to live in Cloquet, and the house we lived in on Granite Street, we bought from his family. So, we knew the family quite well, and they had a retarded son.

So, we all thought he was harmless.

Until one day . . .

During the parades, we didn't see him anymore. We found out that he had sexually molested a little girl, so he had to be committed to an institution somewhere, probably Moose Lake. I don't know.

So, I learned at an early age that some people with mental retardation can be dangerous. Maybe most retarded people are harmless, but some can be very dangerous. OK?

Oh! But Horseshit says that all nerds are dangerous and need to be put on a WATCH LIST!!!

Yeah! People who read too many books are dangerous! Uh huh! We get it!

GOD DAMN IT!!! As I have mentioned, so may times before in these forums, when I was 11 years old, I had my head bashed up against a brick wall by a sports obsessed teacher in and argument we had over an ASTRONOMY book that he would NOT allow me to check out from the library!!!

As a result of the head concussion, from the age of 11 and through out my teenage years I would get headaches and dizzy spells which gradually became less intense as I got older, and when I was in my early 20s I didn't have it anymore.

Yeah, I do have my own mental health issues to deal with. Anyway . . . . . I'm glad I'm not a retard! I'm crazy, but I'm not a retard! I'd much rather be crazy, than stupid! And sometimes crazy can be fun!

So, let me have my fun!  

OK, you know what a trigger is?

NO! I don't mean on a gun.

A trigger is also Internet forum terminology for something that brings back bad memories. And Horseshit pulled my trigger when he said that nerds are dangerous and should be placed on a WATCH LIST!!!

OK . . . I'm a member of another forum where we guys from young age to middle age and elderly talk about our past experiences with having been sexually molested. Members range from 7 to 70. I'm NOT going to post the link here, but it is from that forum where I learned what a trigger is. So, sometimes, when we post a new topic, we give a trigger warning, like, caution, may be triggering. That way, other forum members can chose whether or not to read the post.

And we also have more leeway and freedom to express our anger!

Also, we have an OFF TOPICS section in the forums where we post sample of our artwork or poems we have written. So, it's more like an art and poetry section. And we post other topics of interest, like science articles and politics. The IQ is much higher there.

Generally speaking, people who sexually molest kids, have lower IQs. I have read the statistics on that!

Oh! But Horseshit would like to have all nerds placed on his WATCH LIST!!!

That's why I'm NOT going to post a link to that forum here.

Also, most of us over there have become either atheists or at least agnostic. Gee! I wonder why!

Uh . . . I do know why!

Anyway . . . . .

The idea of a WATCH LIST is nothing new!

Centuries ago, intellectuals got burned at the stake by superstitious intolerant religious people while buffoons were merely ignored. That's because the religious authorities were usually buffoons themselves!

So, as far as I'm concerned, Horseshit is no better and no different than the inquisitors of the Medieval era!

I've had it with stupid people!

I can't take this BULLSHIT anymore!!!
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by greencom on Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:23 pm

I like Cosmos but Tyson does seem to be talking down to the audience as if it was a kids program, the cartoons explaining events etc., perhaps it was meant to be but I'll take the original Cosmos. I do like Tyson a great deal however (not Mike). BTW Big Fat Heretic I'm pretty much on board with most of your views. Earl, yes Orson (AKA Horseshit) seemed to be a bit civil but he is a brainwashed a-hole that fears people with a broader range of interests and talents than he has. He is part of the peasant class (intellectually speaking) that have a pathetic life of their own and must live a life through others, and since they do not have the capacity to understand complex subjects they revere mentally dull athletes that perform simple ape-like tasks like football. Yes they fear "nerds", the people that accomplish things that benefit all mankind because they feel powerless and ignorant (which they are). I only wish I was intelligent enough to be considered a nerd! Einstein, DaVinci, Pasteur, Curie were nerds, thank God for them !!!. If Horseshit (AKA Orson) thinks sports trumps what these great people did it proves to me that the masses are asses. I hope that peasant never returns to this forum, but then we do need these cretins around for fun.
greencom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Fat Heretic on Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:35 am

greencom wrote:I like Cosmos but Tyson does seem to be talking down to the audience as if it was a kids program, the cartoons explaining events etc., perhaps it was meant to be but I'll take the original Cosmos. I do like Tyson a great deal however (not Mike).

Good evening Greencom:

Well, I sort of have to disagree with you on one point.

I don't get the impression that Niel deGrasse Tyson  "talking down" to the audience.

Also, I actually like the cartoon animations. I think they're kind of  cute.

OK, when Carl Sagan first came out with COSMOS back in 1980, it was probably intended for older viewers, like high school and adult, and probably for the Junior High school level. That was the year the good ol' Ronald Bedtime For Bonzo Reagan was elected President on the Republican ticket. I was 29 years old at the time.

The new COSMOS - Space Time Odyssey, with it's animations, it's intended to reach younger kids to spark their interest in science. We need to reach children while they're still young before they might fall into a more rigid mind-set as they get older. The sooner we teach children critical thinking skills, the better.

And I want to see more programs on TV that would get more children interested in science, even if it means inserting some cartoon animations that older people might perceive as being kind of silly. But, even though I'm 62 years old, I still enjoy a good cartoon animation once in awhile, especially on educational programming.

Also, it's easier, and less costly, to have cartoon animations of historical people like Giordano Bruno, Galileo, Johannes Kepler, Isaac Newton, Michael Faraday, etc. etc. than to have actors playing those parts.  

Science programming, unfortunately, has a limited budget these days and receives limited funds, unlike sports programming and religious programming, which just about all have unlimited funds, which just goes to show where America's priorities lie.

Anyway . . . I think the animations were very well done, and I like them.

greencom wrote:BTW Big Fat Heretic I'm pretty much on board with most of your views. Earl, yes Orson (AKA Horseshit) seemed to be a bit civil but he is a brainwashed a-hole that fears people with a broader range of interests and talents than he has. He is part of the peasant class (intellectually speaking) that have a pathetic life of their own and must live a life through others, and since they do not have the capacity to understand complex subjects they revere mentally dull athletes that perform simple ape-like tasks like football.

Thank you Greencom!

Yes, I'll be the first to admit that I'm not as polite sounding as Orson - AKA - Horse Shit.

Yeah, he is oh so right and proper! Well, Orson can just go fuck a knothole in a picket fence, and I hope the neighbor's dog bites his pecker off!

I do like to cuss and swear a lot. I'll use language that will make sailors cringe and truck drivers dive under the dinner counter and the tables for cover! Yeah! I can be a real bitch sometimes! OK, all the time!  Twisted Evil

Also, I have been watching a lot of YouTube videos by atheists and agnostics (I've become agnostic myself) and I have even heard Bill Nye The Science Guy, Niel deGrasse Tyson, Richard Dawkins, etc. etc. occasionally using the "F" word in their lectures.

I remember watching a video series on YouTube titled "Expelled, No Intelligence Allowed" which was in reference to the so-called Intelligent Design movement which is actually the twin brother of Christian Fundamentalist Creationism. In one video, it shows Ben Stein, a Creationist, reaching out to shake hands with Richard Dawkins in a fancy restaurant lobby. They shook hands, and then, Richard Dawkins told Ben Stein to fuck off!!!

OK, Many many many years ago, it was considered undignified and improper for intellectuals in the higher echelons of academia to use profanities. But now, their patients for the idiocy of the ignorant and superstitious has been worn down to a frazzle!

I'm 62 years old, so I have seen how over the years, how the quality of science and math education in American schools has been steadily swirling down the crapper!

America has become the laughing stock of the rest of the world, especially in the UK and in countries like Norway and Switzerland. Of course those countries have their own problems with Islamic Fundamentalists wanting to impose Sharia Law, while here in the USA we have extreme right-wing Christard Fundies wanting to turn America into a God damn mother fucking baby raping theocracy!

Yes, the sports fans, no matter how poor or how rich they might be, intellectually speaking, they are the "peasant class", but the athletes themselves, like professional football players for example: although they're of no more intelligence, and probable of less intelligence than the sports fan "peasant class", the athletes are the wealthy elite. Intellectually, professional athletes are also peasants, but financially, they would deny being peasants.

But . . . financially speaking, the intellectuals in academia, are being reduced down to becoming the economic peasant class. There are people out there who have college degrees, some in science, and some who can speak four languages, who have become homeless!!!

Yeah! It ought to be easier to get a job if you can speak four languages. But, apparently NOT!!!

This gentleman with a degree in Biology has surly studied Darwinian Evolution. Yeah! This would really make all those right-wing Republican Christard Fundies happy!

I'm sure this man has degrees in electronics and computer science, and studied a lot of math and physics.

Another EDUCATED homeless man who surly must also have degrees in computer programming and science and electronics.

Yeah! There are some homeless people who are holding down two or more jobs. But they're homeless because they can't afford to even rent an apartment. Housing won't even help you if your income is only a few dollars above the poverty level. So, people who are on the financial borderline are just shit out of luck! I call that Pseudo Quantum Economics. Your income must be within a very discreet range, very narrow ranges, like the electron orbitals in quantum physics. The USA has applied a sort of pseudo-quantum theory to economics.

There are people in training professions who have lost their jobs.

And there are homeless mothers with children who are living out in the streets after escaping from domestic violence. The Republican party even refuses to vote on support for any anti-violence against women legislation. That's because they believe in the old time Biblical doctrine that the wife must be submissive to her husband, even if the husband is violent and abusive toward her. Yeah! Intellectual, and well educated people, are now becoming the new economic peasant underclass.

Also, in North Carolina, legislators wanted to pass a law that climate scientists must NOT publicly speak about sea-levels rises of 1.5 meters by the year 2100 due to global warming and climate change, that they should just shut the fuck up, or face heavy fines or even imprisonment. Fortunately the legislation did not pass.

Yeah! The last time a scientist was told to shut the fuck up was back in the 1600s when the Roman Catholic church, the Holy Office of The Inquisition told Galileo that he was not to ever again publicly speak about the earth and planets revolving around the sun. Yeah! He was issued his official Shut The Fuck Up papers, and placed under house arrest for the remainder of his life.

And now, in this 21st Century, some climate scientists and their families have even received death threats against them! Yeah! This shit just keeps on getting worse!

So, the intellectuals are becoming the new economic peasant class.

Oh! But the NFL, National Football League, is going to triple the salaries of professional football players!

Meanwhile, we are seeing more and more of the new homeless, people who are NOT dirty drunkards, or drug addicts (yes there is a lot of those) but people who have college degrees who have been losing their jobs.

greencom wrote:Yes they fear "nerds", the people that accomplish things that benefit all mankind because they feel powerless and ignorant (which they are). I only wish I was intelligent enough to be considered a nerd! Einstein, DaVinci, Pasteur, Curie were nerds, thank God for them !!! If Horseshit (AKA Orson) thinks sports trumps what these great people did it proves to me that the masses are asses. I hope that peasant never returns to this forum, but then we do need these cretins around for fun.

Well, I think that all of these anti-intellectual sports fans who the hate science nerds and the techno-geeks, should show their solidarity by rejecting all their nice technological toys, like, their big flat-screen TV sets, their computers, their cell phones, etc. etc. and have their water, gas, and electricity turned off in their homes, get rid of their cars, and ride ox carts to the sports arenas, and live in mud huts, picking the lice out of their pubic hairs, and wiping their asses with corn cops or palm leaves.

Or better yet . . . prickly pear cactus leaves!

Yeah! Sometimes I can be a real unmitigated prick!
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by greencom on Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:16 am

That was a good rant, I enjoyed it and agreed. As for the original Cosmos series, it obviously had to be far more costly to produce than the latest incarnation with Mr. Tyson but I was enthralled with it, as I still am whenever I watch it on DVD. It had a lavish richness to it, don't get me wrong, I am a fan of Neil Tyson as he was a fan of Carl Sagan but he does not go into the depth Sagan did but considering today's TV wasteland of air headed bullshit tripe, it's a masterpiece. I think it's the best program on the science channel, I can't stand Survivor man or Mantracker , they don't belong on a science channel but people like to watch shit and that's all that will be on in the near future. I watch a lot of great videos on You Tube, a lot of great subjects are out there.
greencom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Fat Heretic on Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:37 am

greencom wrote:That was a good rant, I enjoyed it and agreed. As for the original Cosmos series, it obviously had to be far more costly to produce than the latest incarnation with Mr. Tyson but I was enthralled with it, as I still am whenever I watch it on DVD. It had a lavish richness to it, don't get me wrong, I am a fan of Neil Tyson as he was a fan of Carl Sagan but he does not go into the depth Sagan did but considering today's TV wasteland of air headed bullshit tripe, it's a masterpiece. I think it's the best program on the science channel, I can't stand Survivor man or Mantracker , they don't belong on a science channel but people like to watch shit and that's all that will be on in the near future. I watch a lot of great videos on You Tube, a lot of great subjects are out there.

Good morning Greencom:

Oh yes indeed! I do like to rant and rave!

Let me introduce you to another old coot who also loves to rant and rave when it comes to politics and religion.

He's a liberal 63 year old hippy who lives in Hollywood, and goes by the YouTube user name of OldFartRants.

Here is a link to his channel.

Old Fart Rants

He also plays the banjo, a guitar, and a keyboard instrument.

Here is a link to one of my Playlists on my own YouTube channel where I have favored his music videos.

Old Fart's Music Lounge

I'm sure you'll really enjoy these music videos.

Anyway . . . . .

Getting back to COSMOS again.

I also have the original 13 episodes of COSMOS by Carl Sagan on my computer hard drive. I have two hard drives.

A couple of years ago, I had watched all 13 complete episodes on YouTube, and I have a Playlist on my channel for those videos.

But, way back when I was still able to watch the YouTube videos, I had a gut feeling that I should download each video and save them to my computer, and take some private ownership of them.

I always listen to my gut, when I have a gut feeling about something, and since I'm very fat with a big belly, when my gut speaks to me, I listen!

And it's a good thing I did. Because now, when I go to that Playlist, the videos are still up, but since I'm in the USA, I can't watch them, because of some copyright issues. But people outside the USA can watch them.

Yeah! Good ol' American censorship! Eh?

But fortunately, since I did heed my big fat gut feeling, and download and saved them to my computer, then every year, on November 9th, which is Carl Sagan Day, that is when I watch them on my Real Player.

And during the 9th episode, I eat a whole apple pie, and have it with dark roast coffee.

Yeah, you gotta have apple pie when watching COSMOS by Carl Sagan.

Of course, when I set my Real Player on Full Screen, the videos are a bit fuzzy. But, I can't afford to order the DVDs right now, so I just watch them from my hard drive with my Real player.

Also, since I don't have Cable TV anymore, I go to Hulu to watch the episodes of COSMOS - Space Time Odyssey by Neil deGrasse Tyson. But, since the episodes have commercials on them, I am unable to save a complete episode from start to finish on my computer.

Oh! And on Hulu, there are a whole bunch of other science videos. So, the Internet is much better than Cable TV.

Of course, it costs over $8 dollars per month to use Hulu, but it's worth it.

Yeah! TV is mostly crap now, and back when I had Cable TV, Time Warner kept raising the cost every month. So, I shit-canned my Cable TV! I'm now using my flat screen TV for my computer monitor. I have it set to VGA. My old flat screen monitor quit on me. So, I'm using my flat screen TV which I had once used for cable. It works pretty good.

Anyway . . . I get a Hell of a lot more from the Internet than I can ever get from Cable TV.

Yeah! You Tube is much better than Cable TV.
Big Fat Heretic
IHateSports Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top